Cookie.Crook
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-15-2009, 12:46 AM

© by the lassie named Cookie.Crook

~-Every day at three o'clock sharp, detention starts in room 103. The punishment? No, they don't have to sit there and write an essay about what they did wrong, they don't have to write lines, and they don't have to bang chalk board erasers either. They just kind of have to...sit there, and 'think about what they've done', though we can all agree nobody ever does that. Students are encouraged to use this time to do their homework or study, but there are no real rules as to what they have to do. They can sleep through the detention for all they care, not like the teacher will be there to see anyway.

That's right, no supervision. Why? Well, the teachers figure the detention is supposed to a punishment for the students, not the teachers. If the teachers sit there and supervise the students' detention for a long, boring hour, it's as much of a punishment for them as it is for the students. They'd much rather drink coffee and watch television in the teacher's lounge than babysit a bunch of rule-breaking teenagers for an hour. So they just lock the door of room 103 and head off for the teachers lounge, only returning every once in a while to check up on the students or give them a washroom break. Otherwise, the students are on their own, free to do as they wish.

Usually only rebellious or troubled kids are sent to detention, but the teachers have recently been instructed to become more strict with their students, so now many students who shouldn't be in detention are being sent there. What happens when the good kids are sentenced to two weeks detention, and get mixed up with the bad crowd, who is also doomed to two weeks of being detained for an hour every day after school. Ha, good luck.

▶ Anime pics allowed , but no celebs please.
▶ Powers allowed!
▶ Semi to literate please.
▶ No god-moding

Forms:

Name:
Race:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Powers?:
Appearance:
Situation: ( Why he/she is in detention. )
Other:

Mine:

Name: Lindsey
Human
Sexuality:
Personality: Childish, stubborn, flirty, outgoing, clumsy, much too brave for her own good, messy, generally criminally insane. Very seductive. She uses that to get what she wants, most of the time. She is the most clumsy person you'll ever meet. She draws danger and trouble to herself. She's a bit of a rebel; tends to cause big messes, involving paint and boys. It is incredibly easy to bribe her with candy, food, or shiny objects. You either love her to death, or wish she was dead, she's just that type of girl. It's almost like she has a split personality. She'll be happy and joking one moment, then awfully depressed the next. Then, she'll be ready to claw your eyes out. She developed that when she was younger, the downside of a dramatic family life.
Powers?: Moving objects with her mind
Appearance:
Situation: Why go to classes that she doesn't give a care about? Science? She's not going to be a doctor. Math? She's not going to be an accountant. English? She already speaks english, why does she need to friggin' study it? The only class she really goes to is art class. Anyway, she skips so much she is constantly sent to detention, it's a second home to her and the rest of the bad kids.
Other: None

Lady Lily
Always AWOL when you need her.

Old 03-15-2009, 01:04 AM

Name: Honi
Race: Human
Sexuality: Straight (but has never dated)
Personality: total good girl, really sweet, polite, naive, but is easily upset (as in: crys when people are mean to her)
Powers?: can control weather
Appearance:
Situation: ( Why he/she is in detention. ) She was being bullied and had to skip class because she was crying in the library and so her totally messed up History teacher decided to put her in detention. She has NEVER been in trouble like this and she was totally freaking out when she had to stay after school.

Cookie.Crook
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-15-2009, 01:12 PM

((Yay!))

Lindsey sighed as she walked into the detention door. Its kind of empty today... she thought to herself. She quickly grabed a chair and sat, waiting for someone to walk through the door. The detention teacher then walked in. "Hello Lindsey. Detention again I see." The teacher said, smirking. "Well, you know how much I would love to sit here and chat with you, but I need to get home a.s.a.p. Be good." The teacher said and walked out. Lindsey smirked. The teachers always leave us by ourselfs she thought happily.

Lady Lily

Old 03-15-2009, 04:44 PM

Honi walked slowly to detention, dreading what she might find there. I've never been in trouble before... She poked quietly through the door, only to see one other girl there and no teacher.

"Excuse me, Miss. Is this detention?" She was shaking and tried to keep her voice from quivering in fear at the most likely horrible experience that awaited her.

Cookie.Crook
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-16-2009, 11:55 PM

Lindsey looked up at the girl. She didnt notice her as one of her many detention friends. "Uh, yeah." She said, noticing how nervous the girl was. "First time, eh?" She asked.

((Adding a guy!))

Name: Travis
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Charming, can be nice if your on his good side, but can torture you if your not, loyal, funny.
Powers?: Not really a power, but he's good with weapons. (Sword fighting, Kantana, you name it :D )
Appearance:
Situation: Got caught graffiting on lockers after school. He is frequently in detention.

Travis slowly walked in, noticing Lindsey and someone he had never seen before. "Whats up Lindsey?" He asked, walking past the girl and grabbing a seat by Lindsey. He noticed something was wrong with the girl. "Ummm... you okay?" He asked, hoping she wasnt sick. "Do you need a chair or something?" He asked, staring at the girl.

Lady Lily

Old 03-19-2009, 12:33 AM

"N- no." Honi said, terrified. "I'm fine." Just scared out of my wits, she added mentally as she trembled. She walked to the farthest back corner, pulled out a sheet of paper and began doodling until a teacher came in to tell her the assignment. Oh, how will I ever explain this to my parents?

Medusa Flame
*^_^*

Old 03-20-2009, 03:30 AM

[Can I join?]

Lady Lily

Old 03-20-2009, 08:50 PM

((I don't know. you might want to PM Cookie.Crook))

Medusa Flame
*^_^*

Old 03-20-2009, 11:30 PM

[o. ok thank you, I'll do that.

Lady Lily

Old 03-21-2009, 01:52 AM

((sure, i look forward to seeing you here.))

Cookie.Crook
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-22-2009, 03:22 PM

((Sorry, Ive been kind of busy. Everyone can join =) ))

Lindsey giggled quietly. "She's scarred!" She whispered to Travis. "Shut-up Lindsey, not everyone is always here like you." Travis mumbeled. "Or you!" Lindsey said, turing her chair around. Travis chuckled at Lindsey's childish behavior. He stood up and walked over to the girl. He was going to attempt and make the girl feel more welcome. "So... Um, sorry, but I dont think I've ever seen you around before. Im Travis." He said, smiling at Honi, sticking his hand out to her.

Medusa Flame
*^_^*

Old 03-23-2009, 01:14 AM

Username: Medusa Flame
Name: Olivia Storm
Sexuality: Know clue
Personality: Olivia is a quite trouble maker. She likes putting Kool-Aid in shower heads and letting people take showers with out telling them. Besides that Storm is a very nice girl.
Powers?: can control fire and can fight with a sword and dagger
Appearance: http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w...my719/cute.jpg
Situation: Gets in trouble for letting people take showers with Kool-Aid in the head of them.
Other: She loves Daffodils and For-Get-Me-Nots

When Olivia got in to room103 she saw Travis's hand out to Honi. After that she went to an empty table and sat down. Storm wasn't about to get in a fight with the other kids but she also so doesn't want to start a fire again.

Rabid Rainbow
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-23-2009, 01:48 AM

Name: Lira
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Very shy and quiet and hates to make people upset. She is a peacemaker and sometimes too nice to a fault; she makes sure others are happy before herself and often people walk all over her.
Powers?: None
Appearance: [x]
Situation: She was a little bit late for class one day because she had to go to the bathroom.
Other: N/A

Lira stood before the door to the detention room and swallowed hard. She knew the types of kids who went to detention regularly. And they definitely weren't the types of kids a good girl like her would hang out with.

Mustering up her confidence she opened the door and stepped into mild chaos as paper airplanes flew through the air and groups of kids chattered. Nervously, Lira edged over to a desk next to a girl sitting by herself and drawing. She looks normal. Lira thought.

Cookie.Crook
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-23-2009, 02:38 PM

Travis noticed detention was starting to get more people. He smiled, noticing all the new girls in the room. He tried to catch the eye contact of anyone.

Lindsey became very bored and decided to go talk to someone. She looked around, trying to decide who she would talk to.

Lady Lily

Old 03-23-2009, 09:05 PM

Honi shook the offered hand and immidiatly cast her face down and began hunting through her bag for a book to read. "Hi, I'm Honi." She mumbled. "I don't think we're in the same year."

Cookie.Crook
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-23-2009, 11:06 PM

Travis snapped back to attention. "Oh really? And how old are you Honi?" He asked, putting on his best dazziling look on for her. "Oh yeah, I'm Travis."

Medusa Flame
*^_^*

Old 03-24-2009, 01:35 AM

As Travis was looking to get someones eye and was talking to Honi, Olivia thought that he might be nice to her but she didn't want to take the chance. So she started to look around until she saw Lindsey doing the same thing, Storm stude up and walked over to she if she might be nice to talk to.
"Hello, I'm Olivia Storm. How are you?" She said jest loud unoff for a few people to hear her.

Last edited by Medusa Flame; 03-27-2009 at 03:54 AM..

Le-Krynn
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-25-2009, 03:24 AM

Name: Charon Solovyov
Sexuality: Asexual (hehe, I mean straight. He's just not interested)
Personality: He's... Kind of scary, I guess. He doesn't trust people at all (experience has taught him better) and really isn't very social. Paranoid would be a good word for him. For the most part, he's just trying to make it through high school... That's what his mother would have wanted....
Powers?: None to speak of. Though he is very good with guns and knives. His guns are locked up tight at his house (when he's at school) and he is constantly carrying at least three knives...
Appearance: [x] Dark red/brown hair... It's pretty long (he doesn't really care, but it's getting to the point that he's thinking about a hair cut) with brown eyes... erm.. eye. He has an eyepatch covering where the right one should be. He is covered in burn scars from an accident that he would prefer not to talk about.
Situation: Suspected gang affiliation, skipping, vandilization, threatening fellow students, the list continues... However, Charon didn't actually do but one of these things. It'll be up to you to decide what to believe...
Other: Fun facts about Charon? Maybe I could explain a bit why he is the way he is...
His father worked for some big CIA/FBI government agency... (lots of enemies)
One of these enemies kidnapped him and figured that screams, as opposed to the usual begging for help, would motivate the parents to get the ransom to him quicker. Acid? Yes... This is why Charon is missing an eye.
His mother found out that his father was cheating and left.
Father re-marries.
Step-mother picks on Charon to persuade him to go to a boarding school.
Until a young Charon sets fire to his house.... A fire that he ended up caught in and surving, but his father died in.
Grudge...?
Charon has a number of burns... from the kidnapping, the fire his father died in, his step-mothers cigarettes and a number of other things that the lady thought would bring him more pain.
Charon is two years behind in school because of running away from home when he was younger.
Because of his appearance, he is picked on and framed for quite a bit of junk.... But no worries, he's getting pretty fed up with it all.
And uhh... He's good at cooking...

Charon wandered into the detention room to see more people than he was used to. A few of the same people were there, but a couple of new faces had also appeared. He walked to a seat that was shoved off in a corner and sat down. He pulled some homework and began look over it. Seriously, this junk was so easy... it was barely worth doing.... But... Sigh. He looks around the room at the people. He recognized that one girl... Lindsey was it? And that other guy... Whatever his name was. There was also that girl that put Kool-aid into the shower heads....What a dumb prank. He didn't think very much of these people. The new faces weren't even worth mentioning. Chaon began to work on his assignments

Last edited by Le-Krynn; 03-25-2009 at 03:37 AM.. Reason: I forgot his introduction! D:

Medusa Flame
*^_^*

Old 03-27-2009, 04:00 AM

As olivia waits for a reply she saw Charon. The one person she knew and did know well. She is in the same classes as he is. She hates school but her mom makes her go. Storm knows that he thinks the Kool-aid in shower heads is a stupind prank but she can't say much. So Storm stands there waiting for a reply and gets yet another song stuck in her head.

Lady Lily

Old 03-28-2009, 11:30 PM

"14." Honi replied quietly, still hunting for something to hide herself from the rest of the people her. "I'm glad to meet you." She smiled tinily and averted her eyes from the slowly filling room.

Gumdrop Raindrop
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to Gumdrop Raindrop

Old 03-29-2009, 06:24 AM

Name: Aribelli Matthews
Sexuality: Heterosexual (straight)
Personality: Smoldering. Usually in a mellow mood most of the time. She can be perky when she wants but whoever she's with really has to make an effort towards it; you might find her snickering or grinning in the corner.
Powers?: None
Appearance: Aribelli has peachy skin which flushes easily when her temperature rises. She's about five-foot-six-inches with a sturdy build that's a little curvy. Ari isn't necessarily skinny but she's not a butterball either. She has pale violet hair which gets clipped into a messy bun with tendrils of wavy strands hanging loosely down. Blue eyes look at the world in a drowsy, sluggish way. Her attire consisted of a bright red and black corset with plastic ribbing and a zipper in the back with black lacing of roses donning the front, a plain over-sized black zip hoodie, a checkered studded belt, dark flared jeans which she rolls up capri-style, red and black stockings with dirty white leggings, and rugged converse shoes. Her nails are usually colored a neon color. She wears thin glasses and carries a camo shoulder bag.
Situation: Aribelli was just too slow in her classes. Intellectually, she was fine but when the teacher demanded answers, Ari would look up slowly and just stare at the board and pick at her nails or take a piece of gum out and chew contently. Her teachers kept getting fed up with the ignorance so they sent her to detention thinking that if she worked at her pace, she could get SOMETHING done...yea right.
Other: For some reason, that camo bag of hers has more than what it can hold. Is it magical?

Ari opened the green-colored door, dragging her feet into the doorway. She winced at the chattering in the room and shouldered her bag closer to her side. Her fingers pulled the hood down over her face and side-stepped to the spotted corner on the other side of the small room. From the voices and the glancing she noticed four females and two boys at the moment. No teacher.

"Typical", she muttered under her breath, sitting down on the desktop. She spread her legs casually and hooked her ankles underneath the desk's legs; flipping open her camo bag's flap, she pulled out a bottle of neon pink nail polish and started to do her chipped nails.

Last edited by Gumdrop Raindrop; 03-30-2009 at 09:04 PM.. Reason: Forgot the intro xD

Lady Lily

Old 03-29-2009, 11:55 PM

Honi was overwhelmed. There was talking, laughing flirting. Even nailpolish, by the smell. Honi's head spun at the oddity of it all. People can do what ever they want!

Le-Krynn
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-30-2009, 01:18 AM

Charon finished his assignments and closed his book. The books and notebooks he had been using were put away in his back-pack and he pulled a knife from his pocket and began cleaning under his fingernails.

Gumdrop Raindrop
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to Gumdrop Raindrop

Old 03-30-2009, 01:32 AM

[[Yay! People!]]

Ari didn't look up from her coloring. The pink polish blended nicely with her personality today-sarcastically amused. She lied back on the desk and waved her hands in the air like she was conducting an orchestra, trying to get her nails to dry. A small glob which formed on her right index finger plopped on her cheek.

"What to do...what to do...", she airily sighed. Doing homework was definitely off the top of the list. Socializing? Maybe. Listen to music? Didn't feel like it.

"AUGH!", she came up and wiped the pink off her cheek and looked around the room spotting a young looking girl and a boy picking his nails with a knife, "Why are you two in here?"

Last edited by Gumdrop Raindrop; 03-30-2009 at 01:37 AM..

Medusa Flame
*^_^*

Old 03-30-2009, 02:05 AM

Olivia gave up on trying to talk to someone and went back to the desk she was at and brought out here MP3 player and earphones. She already did her homework and there was nothing else to do.