xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 10-08-2009, 12:41 AM

Hello all i have a gay school that a girl or guy like their own gender they are welcome you will have classes alirght this is between 16 to 21 alright it won't be like my other schools i made alright i hope you like it

Rin
age 16
race human
girl
gay
bio she moved to this school her parents said she was weird at first but she as a lot of friends this is where the romantic things begin
crushs not yet
this is what she looks like
later all i really want my friends to try this ok later

please join

Last edited by xserenityxninax; 10-10-2009 at 02:09 AM..

rossymode
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-16-2009, 03:32 PM

rose
race vampire
girl
les
bio never really liked and picked on often y other kids for her sexuality. her parents sent her here so she may be accepted.
crushes nope
looks like this
|
|
|
V

Couture_myass
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-18-2009, 12:47 PM

Alice
Human
Les
Bio: Alice chose to enrol in this school because she was fed up of all the other haughty straight girls. She likes to have fun and party. On the outside there seems to be a cold, unbreakable exterior but she is caring at heart. She loves to be mean and manipulate people.
Crush: To begin with, Rose

rossymode
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-18-2009, 07:17 PM

[o.o me? >.<]

Couture_myass
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-18-2009, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossymode View Post
[o.o me? >.<]
[[lol, yeh :O If that's okay with you. I thought we were meant to start off with a crush...or something...:sweat:]]

rossymode
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-18-2009, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couture_myass View Post
[[lol, yeh :O If that's okay with you. I thought we were meant to start off with a crush...or something...:sweat:]]
[im not sure but ok that works ^-^]

rose walked thew the gates carrying an umbrella to get away from the sun then walked into the school typically looking around to know where she was..she gave up after 10 minutes and found a map to get to her dorm, she opened her door and started to unpack her clothes

Last edited by Iro; 10-25-2009 at 12:27 PM..

Couture_myass
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-18-2009, 08:39 PM

Alice wandered around along the corridors, a map of the school in her hand and her suitcase in the other. She was chewing gum and looking round at the other students who stared back at her. Her tight pink hotpants and jacket must be causing the attention. She tooked back her white-blonde fringe and nochalantly opened the door to her dorm, finding a girl unpacking already inside.Alice didn't say anything as she ambled towards the other empty bed, throwing her suitcase on top. 'Hey,' she said, still chewing gum and sparing a glance at the girl with her back towards Alice.

rossymode
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-18-2009, 08:46 PM

rose didnt hear the girl come in and jumped when she talked accidentally dropping a shirt she was refolding. she turned torwd her glancing at her cute outfit "oh..hi there...you scared me.."

Couture_myass
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-18-2009, 08:57 PM

'Haha, sorry,' said Alice, bending down to pick up the top the girl dropped and handing it to her. She looked at the girl for the first time, struck by her delicate beauty. Alice had no idea she was vampire. 'Umm...I like your hair. It's really pretty.' she said, not taking her eyes off of her.

rossymode
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-18-2009, 09:00 PM

"oh..thank you" she said brushing her finggers threw her hair then taking her shirt and puting it away turning back to her seeing shes still looking at her "what are you looking at?...is there soemthing on my dress?" she said looking down to make sure she didnt spill something on herself

Couture_myass
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-18-2009, 09:31 PM

Alice looked down at the girl's dress, then back at her face. 'Um no actually. You look fine. Your dress is cool.' Alice tore her eyes away and found the bin next to the door. She spat her chewing gum into it, three metres away. 'Yes! Score!' she said, punching her fist in the air .

rossymode
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-18-2009, 09:33 PM

rose giggled and smiled, flashing her fangs "nice shot"

Couture_myass
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-19-2009, 10:34 AM

Alice stared alarmed at the girl's canines, then relaxed with a chuckle. 'Nice teeth..'she said, then muttered under her breath,'.....didn't know it was halloween already...'

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 10-19-2009, 12:55 PM

Angelz
race: vampire, Human, Goddess
girl
bi
bio: never cared or showed any resentment to the kids who laughed at her. If a guy teased her she would kick him in the shin since there probally wasn't anything down there anyways. If it was a girl she would kiss em to scare the hell out of them.
crushes: nope
looks like this
http://www.wallpapers008.info/images...me-girl-1.jpeg
(except the eyes are more of aqua-mine change from blue to green sometimes and back)

rossymode
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-19-2009, 02:40 PM

rose put her and on her hips and smirked "hmp..il have you know there real " she then wiggled her fang abit accidentally cutting her thumb as she did witch heald almost instantly "see.."

Couture_myass
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-19-2009, 02:55 PM

'Haha,' said Alice sarcastically. 'What are you, some vampire? Go on then, bite me,' Alice walked straight up to Rose, not faltering in her steps, closing the distance between them until their bodies were touching. She twisted her neck, moving all her hair to one side of her shoulder.

rossymode
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-19-2009, 02:59 PM

she smiled, her eyes turning a bright shade of red and looks at her thinking to herself she should just to show her but showing restraint. she closed her eyes tight to make the redness of her eyes go away but it wouldnt work

Couture_myass
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-19-2009, 03:14 PM

Alice stared at her reddening eyes, she smirked. 'Nice trick...I see you've got that sorted too when people don't give you any sweeties...'

rossymode
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-19-2009, 03:19 PM

she thougt about it for a minutes and hot one bite couldnt hurt, she waped her arms around her and pulled her close is if she were about to kiss her then gave a slight wink

Couture_myass
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-19-2009, 03:45 PM

Alice was completely aroused and enchanted by the vampire's ability to seduce. She would have happily been swept up and obliged to be planted a kiss on. When Alice was rejected this, she huffed, annoyed and pulled herself back. She took off her white jacket, leaving her in her in just her bikini top and hot pants.

'Wow, its hot in here...' she said, pulling her back and putting her hand on her hips.

rossymode
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-19-2009, 03:48 PM

she tilted her head and chuckled "that was unexpected.." she tilted the girls neck back a little more and glided the sharp part of her teeth against her neck now just having fun with the girl

Couture_myass
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-19-2009, 03:59 PM

Alice gasped when she felt the tooth, but she also felt aroused. 'mmmm...' she said, wanting more.

rossymode
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-19-2009, 04:04 PM

rose grind, knowing she was misleading the girl. she smiled softly and sunk her teeth into her neck pulling out and sucks alittle blood from the marks she had left

Couture_myass
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-19-2009, 05:37 PM

'Oh my goodness!' cried out Alice, loosing the feelig in her legs and falling to the ground. She slapped her hand onto the wound, feeling the hot blood seeping out. 'What? What! How did you do that....you're....you can't be....' Alice was stuttering in shock. Her eyes had widened in disbelief and shock.

rossymode
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-19-2009, 07:48 PM

rose smiled, her eyes turning back to a cool blue and wiped away abit of blood from her lip "i tried t tell u.." she offerd a hand to her to pick her up "dont worry they will go away soon"