kazehaze
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-28-2010, 08:12 AM

username :kazehaze
name: Daniel Arthrue
race: angel
bio: a full angel with unknown parents. Was found by a group of wolves that taught him about the world until he was separated due to his appearance (obviously he was no wolf) . Found the school by chance and wants to be with others like him. Not really interested in the classes but not dumb either. he learned through listening to the humans talk
Classes: music, art, english.
what she likes: making friends and eating. The sound of a piano to which he accompanies with his ivory flute.
what she doesn't like: complicated people and situations
what she lookes like:
:3

----------

Daniel stared up the sky past the bulky silhouette of the building.
"how boring..even the sky is moving so lazily." He walked up the school he was to go to and watched the others talking. There were barely 5 students. Again he wondered how he got to this place and whatever he was thinking to even enroll. Not that he had anything better to do than watch clouds all day. It's been months since he was banished from the clan. He wondered how his playmates were doing. Silently he stared at the others with their pretty wings and decided that wearing a coat over his own wasn't really needed. hmmm..should i be the first to approach them?

Last edited by kazehaze; 04-03-2010 at 08:43 AM.. Reason: sorry left something out

potterfangirl13
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-28-2010, 12:22 PM

Terri looked over when she felt an Angels waves and grimaced. "Great," she muttered brushing her hair from her eyes. Sighing she shook her head and looked at the new one.

dragonlily14
My Bad Temper Can Beat Up Your T...

Old 03-28-2010, 10:49 PM

Tina looked in the direction the other girl was. There was another person for her to meet. Cool she thought. He seemed to feel.... Bored.

Mr Crowly
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-29-2010, 10:33 AM

Kite stood there for a few seconds slightly confused. I'm gonna have to watch what I think.... He thought. Then he saw the new guy. "HIIIIII!" He yelled as loud as he could.

potterfangirl13
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-29-2010, 06:10 PM

Terri choked on her chocolate and slowly grinned. This was going to be an interesting school year.

dragonlily14

Old 03-29-2010, 11:17 PM

((btw i said she can only read emotions and simple things like names and emontions. and i only b on puter 15 min a day so ill post when i can))

Mr Crowly
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-30-2010, 08:28 PM

(I know that, but he doesn't ^_^)

kazehaze
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-03-2010, 08:54 AM

Daniel stared at them from afar. He was surprised and that's why he was quiet though from his face no one would've guessed. He inched himself forward conscious of their stares.
"Hi...I..I'm Daniel," He half-stammered out. He tried not to look at them. oh..and why shouldn't I? He raised his head and practically glared back at them.
Only he was really nervous that's what he felt. He did have good reason to be this was the first time he had met beings like him that looked as old as he did.
Then a shadow passed over them and he glanced up in surprise before smiling. Just a little while back he remembered being bored. How much truer would it be the next couple of days.

Mr Crowly
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-03-2010, 01:30 PM

Kite jumped up and ran over to Daniel. "I'm Kite!" Kite was really hyper now. Wow, meeting three people at once with no running and screaming, that's a new record.... Kite thought. He looked over the new guy. "You seem a bit shaky, you alright?" Kite asked, even though he was more shaky than he was, only for different reasons (he had chocolate cereal this morning).

dragonlily14

Old 04-03-2010, 06:19 PM

Tina smiled at the new guy. "Hi Daniel. Its nice to meet you." She said and held out her hand to shake his. He seemed nervouse and she didnt want him to be so she continued to be friendly.

kazehaze
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-06-2010, 01:42 PM

" hi'" he replied smiling easily. The guy seemed really hyper, but he liked him. Maybe this was the start of something good. No more days hiding and withdrawing from everything that had life. He reached out and shook the friendly girl's hand and noticed her scarred hand. For a moment surprise flicked through his face. Then he smiled back again.
" i guess our backgrounds aren't that far apart, huh?" he spoke lightly keeping the smile on his face.

Mr Crowly
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-06-2010, 07:16 PM

"Backgrounds? How do you know about our backgrounds?! Can you read minds too?!" At this, Kite went berserk. If there were walls, he would be bouncing off of them. He paused from his insanity breakdown. "Does anyone have tin foil?" (please tell me I didn't just kill the rp...)
(I'm going to be gone for a week, just a heads up)

Last edited by Mr Crowly; 04-09-2010 at 11:41 PM..

dragonlily14

Old 04-10-2010, 02:41 AM

((Thanks for the heads up and you didnt kill the rp. im just not on alot thats all.))

Tina smilled at Kite. "Calm down Kite. And I do not have any tin foil." she said and turned back Daniel "He's gonna be fine. And mabey not.. On the whole background thing.. What happend to make you say that?" she asked. She liked this guy. He seemed really nice.

kazehaze
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-11-2010, 10:37 AM

Daniel looked at them in confusion. "Read minds?" He shook his head vehemently frowning "Nothing like that at all. i just noticed the..uh..scars." He looked on the ground embarrassed on having to enter into such a somber topic. it wasn't too untypical with him. Living with wolves almost half his life taught him to see things that normally would have gone unnoticed and finding their causes. But apparently it didn't do well for tact. He sighed.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 04-11-2010, 05:10 PM

kiki was in music playing a villon she plays beautiful she is a freshman their she was done playing she heads for her class she sees people around this place.
(sorry i was doing something else)

dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 04-12-2010, 08:41 AM

((can i join?))

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 04-12-2010, 11:26 PM

(you can)

dragonjake

Old 04-13-2010, 09:30 AM

((yay :boogie: can i be half angel and half fallen))

Last edited by dragonjake; 04-13-2010 at 09:36 AM..

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-14-2010, 12:15 AM

(sure i am the one you made it)

dragonlily14

Old 04-14-2010, 01:58 AM

Tina smiled at Daniel. "He wanted to know if you could read minds because i well... sorta read simple things out of manny peoples heads... Like emotions and names." she said and blushed.

kazehaze
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-14-2010, 04:44 AM

"that's cool.." He answered and then frowned. " did you know my name before i spoke it?"
That got him thinking. Do angels have special abilities individual to them only?

dragonjake

Old 04-14-2010, 07:40 PM

username: dragonjake
name: Jake darkos
race: half angel, half fallen angel
bio: he was kicked out of heven because he did something bad, which he never talks about, but he save someones life, but they couldn't let him be full angel so insted they turned him half and half.He is also new to the school, so he has no freinds yet
Classes: math,mytholigy,scince,art
what he likes: loud music, food, darkness, reading, kittens
what he doesn't like: bullies, bright light, video games, dogs, pranks
((is it good enough?))
what he lookes like:

dragonlily14

Old 04-19-2010, 01:01 AM

"Sometimes I do. Sometimes I dont. In your case I did not." Tina comented.

Mr Crowly
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-20-2010, 09:03 PM

Kite came bursting out of the school. He smelled like old meatballs seeing how he had just raided the cafeteria. "I found some tin foil!" He yelled, pointing to his newfound metallic hat. "Now you wont be able to read my mind!" He said, readjusting his tinfoil cap.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-21-2010, 10:48 PM

she heads for her room and studies for hours and hours she hears something she goes out there to found it