Hades_Helm
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Hades_Helm

Old 04-03-2010, 08:34 PM

∆∆∆

Hello and welcome! You've been invited to join Delta Delta Delta, a Greek House on Campus. We aren't your typical Greek house, though we are the biggest Party throwers. We are the co-ed Art Major house. There are eight singles that each student lives in. A girls bathroom and a boys bathroom, there is a fully stocked kitchen, a living room, a family room and a huge art studio. Not only this but you get to be the envy of the Greek houses. Since most art majors sell their work our house is the most modern and well kept, since we have a maid service.

Now though this seems pretty cool, you have to keep your grades up and try not to skip any classes. You will have five per term! These can be anything but remember your an art major!! You will have seven other house mates, and they'll be split down the middle four guys and for gals. Now come on in!! Let's party!

----------

RULES

Rules: Follow rules. Good size posts please, at least 1 full paragraph (meaning 5+ sentences). Have good grammar and spelling, you don't have to be perfect but at least be coherent. No god-modding or powerplaying. Each person can control only ONE CHARACTER. Romance is encouraged but people if the clothes start flying, go to PM and time skip. Please post every couple of days, or announce when you need to be absent. This will be a fairly fast moving rp (hopefully) and your announcements will free other players to continue on. PLEASE USE REAL PICTURES!!! PM me Ooki-sama with your profiles with the title "Delta : Sophomore" Or "Delta: Freshman"

Profile Skeleton:

PHP Code:
[color=yourcolor][size=1][imgright]Your Picture[/imgright][b]I was born on[/bDOB
[b]My parentswell this is what they call me[/bName.
[
b]Greatain't it. I want you to call me[/b] Nickname
[b]Doctors told mom and dad I was a[/b] Gender
[b]Now that I'
m olderI've grown to be fond of[/b] (Men, Women or Both)
[b]Since my birth, my life story has played out like this:[/b] Bio
[b]Well here is some more about myself.[/b] Personlity
[b]If you come to me with[/b] Likes [b]I'
ll love you forever[/b].
[
b]Bring these close to my face[/bDislikes [b]and you might lose a few body parts[/b]
[
b]Here's anything else I forgot[/b] Misc
[b]I'
m completely controlled by[/bUser Name[/size][/color

----------

GALS

Sophomores (2/2)

Quote:
[imgright]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i267/Cin_is_alive28/DELTA/emilie-1.png?t=1269993618[/imgright]
I was born on April 6, 1990
My parents, well this is what they call me Lily Maria Bevington
Great, ain't it. I want you to call me Lily or Bev
Doctors told mom and dad I was a Female
Now that I'm older, I've grown to be fond of Men
Since my birth, my life story has played out like this: I was born in Manhattan in New York City, when I was four my family began our moving. We've lived in England. France, Greece and Italy. We finally settled in Greece when my father got a great job. So I threw myself into my studies and became the top of my class. When it was time for me to go to college I settled for a small university in New England in America. My freshman year I was invited into Delta Delta Delta, and I'm glad that I was, I've made some great friends and some good money with my art. Though the one thing I can't seem to get is a boyfriend.
Well here is some more about myself. Though I look whimsical and dreamy most of the time I have quite a temper, and tend to be a little protective of my art, my opinions and my friends. Though mostly I am a laid back sort of girl.
If you come to me with oatmeal, tea, warm socks, or cats I'll love you forever.
Bring these close to my face spiders, charcoal, snails, pigs or cheap beer and you might lose a few body parts
Here's anything else I forgot I have a cat named Batman that lives in the house.
I'm completely controlled by Hades Helm

Quote:
[imgright]http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk31/frogprincess_1/lottie200x500-4.jpg[/imgright]:
I was born on: March 18, 1991
My parents, well this is what they call me: Penelope Reed Stuart
Great, ain't it. I want you to call me: Penne
Doctors told mom and dad I was a female
Now that I'm older, I've grown to be fond of: Men
Since my birth, my life story has played out like this: When Pene was born, her parents adopted her from her real mother and father. Pene has never been upset or sad because of this, it only made her a stronger person.
Well here is some more about myself.: She is a peppy, smart, creative, and very excited person. She tries very hard and tries to never give up.
If you come to me with flowers, chocolates, music, paints, photographs I'll love you forever.
Bring these close to my face honey, smelly things, sharks, rain and you might lose a few body parts
Here's anything else I forgot: I am a sophmore
I'm completely controlled by:Zovilove

Freshman (0/2)

GUYS

Sophomores 0/2

Freshman 0/2

Last edited by Hades_Helm; 04-04-2010 at 06:40 AM.. Reason: Accepting