CottonCandy Raccoon
The CottonCandy Coon will come a...
Send a message via MSN to CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 02-15-2011, 11:15 AM

Šσ чσu яεαℓℓч ℓσvε мε?
┠ яεмαкε ┨

[imgright]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/menewsha%20rps/hallway-1.jpg[/imgright][imgleft]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/menewsha%20rps/hallway-2.jpg[/imgleft]

School... what a better time to be your self... or not. You see here at Genisis High in Hollywood, there are 3 major different cliques that kids are put into at the beginning of their high school career. The Populars, Norms, and the Rejects. Now in each of the groups there are at least several different titles, suck as; Queen bee, or the Skater kid, of the Wanabe, and so on. The groups normal do not interact; though the kids form the Norm group seem to get along with the Populars and the Rejects. However, the Rejects and the Populars are sworn enemies, they never mix, talk or look at the other group.

Now this is what is happening at the school, but I wonder if all the kids will follow these rules set in each group. Yeah each group has a different set of rules. Mostly everyone follows those rules, but there might be one or two kids that don’t.

Will love blossom in between different groups or will the rules stay and never be broken? Your in control, you write the story.

| into | rule | codes | characters | classes/teachers | photos | announcements | reserved | open | Profiles + OOC |

Last edited by CottonCandy Raccoon; 02-19-2011 at 11:45 PM..

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 02-15-2011, 11:23 AM

яυℓεs

- Obey the TOS Rules

- This is a semi-lit RP, so at least one hefty paragraph, no text talk. At least 10 sentences is a paragraph to me, but form time to time we go get blocks, so I understand.

- Romance is allowed, no cybering! Keep it PG-13 or take it to the PM's.

- No God-moding. I am god in here, not you. If I catch you, you will be blacklisted and taken out of the roleplay.

- If you are going to be gone for a while, please let us know. It's not fun if you have to wait around for one person to post.

- Cursing is allowed, keep it at a minimum. Don't do it every other word.

- Fighting is allowed but no killing, unless you have the person consent and you tell me first. But I would rather that there was no kill.

- No anime pictures, please keep them real.

- PM your reserve to me for acceptance before posting. Title the pm: DYRLM

- Pm me the profile second titling it YesIReallyLoveYou.

- More may be put up soon.

| into | rule | codes | characters | classes/teachers | photos | announcements | reserved | open |

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 02-15-2011, 11:26 AM

Cσ∂εs

Reserve Codes: [do not alter]
PHP Code:
Popular/Norm/Reject
Name
:
High school clique name: [ie the skaterthe kingthe queen beethe bookworm, and so on]
[
img100x100 img of your characterreal please [img]
2 colors

Profile Codes: [do not alter and do not fill this out until I accept your reserve]
PHP Code:
[imgright]img url (re-size to 300X600 if it’s bigger)[/imgright]
[SIZE="5"][CENTER][color=YourOwnColor]Full Name[/color][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[
COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="1"][SIZE="3"]School Application:[/SIZE]

Nick names___[color=YourOwnColor]nick name[/color]___
Date of Birth
___[color=YourOwnColor]mm/dd/19yy[/color]___
___[color=YourOwnColor]age (16-19)[/color]___
Grade
___[color=YourOwnColor]Junior or Senior[/color]___
Clique
___[color=YourOwnColor]Populars/Norms/Rejects[/color]___
Clique name
___[color=YourOwnColor]what they would call you...ie the Sk8terthe Pricethe Kingthe Queen, and so on[/color]___
Crush
___[color=YourOwnColor]who you crushing on[/color]___
Appearance
___[color=YourOwnColor]extra thingstattoospiercingsso on[/color]___

Personal
:

Persona___[color=YourOwnColor]personality (at least 3 sentences)[/color]___
___[color=YourOwnColor]like #1[/color]___
___[color=YourOwnColor]like #2[/color]___
___[color=YourOwnColor]like #3[/color]___
___[color=YourOwnColor]like #4[/color]___
___[color=YourOwnColor]like #5 (add more if you wish)[/color]___
Dislikes___[color=YourOwnColor]dislike #1[/color]___
___[color=YourOwnColor]dislike #2[/color]___
___[color=YourOwnColor]dislike #3[/color]___
___[color=YourOwnColor]dislike #4[/color]___
___[color=YourOwnColor]dislike #5 (add more if you wish)[/color]___
Biography____[color=YourOwnColor]bio (at least one paragraph)[/color]___

Schedule
:

0 period____[color=YourOwnColor]choose[/color]___
1st period
____[color=YourOwnColor]choose[/color]___
2nd period
3rd period
4th period
5th period
6th period
After school

[RIGHT]___[color=YouOwnColor][SIZE="2"]username[/SIZE][/color___ :Username[/color][/RIGHT][color=YouOwnColor][/color][/SIZE][color=YouOwnColor][/COLOR
| into | rule | codes | characters | classes/teachers | photos | announcements | reserved | open |

Last edited by CottonCandy Raccoon; 02-15-2011 at 12:47 PM..

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 02-15-2011, 11:39 AM

cнαяαcтεя sℓσтs

Populars:
boys: 0 open - girls: 0 open

[imgleft]http://avatarswizard.com/uploads/av/2009-02/thumbs/100x100_1234943622_ayumi-hamasaki2.gif[/imgleft]
» Khloё Kokoro Kaiba
» | Engergetic | Sarcastic | Bubbly |
» The Dancer
» Quarter_Queen

[imgleft]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y194/devilkid01/cadenthumb.png[/imgleft]
» Caden Leberecht
» Passive, Genuine, Athletic
» The Celebrity Kid
» Snow Prince

[imgleft]http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa91/Blakk-Cat/sarahnoelrocha-1.jpg[/imgleft]
» Sarah Noel Rocha
» Logical + Indecisive + Kind
» The Social Butterfly
» Cows Go Moo

[imgleft]http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i462/unicornpeen/icon2a.png[/imgleft]
» Aaron White
» More or less nice, sneaky, deceptive
» The Sneak
» Abomination.

Norms:

[imgleft]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/menewsha%20rps/guy1-1.jpg[/imgleft]
» Alex Daniel Jacobson
» Gentle + Artistic + Protector
» The Photographer
» CottonCandy Raccoon

[imgleft]http://i52.tinypic.com/jkc7bo.jpg[/imgleft]
» Remington Lauren Franchot
» XVII
» Spunky ♡ Sporty ♡ Bitchy
» The Class President
» Wavikz

[imgleft]http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g375/xbeastup/sitemodel3.png[/imgleft]
» Rhys [sounds like Reese] Griffin
» Sweet, funny, charming
» The Sweetheart
» Abomination.

[imgleft]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/imagesqtbnANd9GcQGtyyYrEFjY75mXIAEh2UQetRtg-s7KOY-2PHmoNHxthDw2wVzHg-1.jpg[/imgleft]
» Scarlett Andrews
» Curious, funny, and imaginative
» The Painter
» taken

[imgleft]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg80/firelightcanvas/vanity_by_songoftheday-d3693f2-1.jpg[/imgleft]
» James Indigo Warren
» Genuine, quirky, friendly
» The Indie Guy
» Early Bird Special

[imgleft]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg80/firelightcanvas/day_52_by_yelenaivyxx-d39p53y-1.jpg[/imgleft]
» Rosemary Lucy Crowe
» Cynical, artsy, intelligent.
» The Definition of Hip
» Early Bird Special

Rejects:

[imgleft]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/new%20mine%20rp/wgg22-2.jpg[/imgleft]
» Siennae Sky Rose
» Fun-loving + Childish + Protective
» Miss Innocent Raver
» CottonCandy Raccoon

[imgleft]http://i55.tinypic.com/2me62hs.jpg[/imgleft]
» Sebastian Aoi Vanguard
» brilliant + nerdy + talented
» The emo Musician
» Wavikz

[imgleft]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh119/shia1121/Decorated%20images/hh.jpg[/imgleft]
» Kennedy Tomlinson
» Happy-go-Lucky ~ Awkward ~ Random
» The Scene Queen
» lightning_serah

[imgleft]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/alex-evans-emo-boy-1.jpg[/imgleft]
» Mark Gallivan
» quiet, funny, sweet
» The Loner
» Zovilove

Last edited by CottonCandy Raccoon; 02-19-2011 at 11:46 PM..

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 02-15-2011, 11:47 AM

cℓαssεs
[you create your schedules from this]

0 Period: PE
Period 1: Art, Science, English, Math, History
Period 2: Science, English, Math, History, PE, Photo
Period 3: English, Math, Science, History, PE, Art, Band
Period 4: English, Math, Science, History, PE, Art, Language [any], Photo, Band
Lunch
Period 5: English, Math, Science, History, Video, Languages [any], PE, Band
Period 6: English, Math, Science, History, Photo, Art, PE, Band
After School: Sports

After school sports:

Monday: Football, Soccer, Swim, Track, Basketball
Tuesday: Track, Cross Country, Basketballs, Tennis, Baseball, Swim, Volleyball
Wednesday: Football, Tennis, Baseball, Track, Cross Country
Thursday: Football, Tennis, Baseball, Track, Basketball, Swim, Volleyball
Friday: Football, Track, Soccer, Swim, Basketball, Cross Country, Volleyball

тεαcнεяs

Art: Mr. Quisling
Band: Mr. Blaker
English: Mr. Macallister.
French: Ms. Granger
History I: Mr. Freeman
History II: Mrs. Albertson
Italian: Ms. Rossi
Math: Mr. Calloway
PE: Coach Gibson, Randel, and Coach Munez
Photo: Mr. Dalh
Science: Mr. Biedler
Spanish: Senora Garcia
Video: Mrs. Gill
Basketball: Coach Munez
Baseball: Coach Short
Cross Country: Mrs. Freeman
Football: Coach Gibson
Soccer: Coach Munez and Randel
Swim: Ms. Rossi
Tennis: Mr. and Mrs. Galager
Track: Coach Thomas
Volleyball: Ms. Halland

Last edited by CottonCandy Raccoon; 02-15-2011 at 12:53 PM..

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 02-15-2011, 12:02 PM

ρнσтεs

- The school: X
- The schools huge and very old tree where the Rejects are most likely to be: x
- The quad where you can always find the Populars: x
- The Library: x + x
- The classrooms: x + x
- The gym: x
- The pool: x
- The field: x
- The lunchroom: x + x
- The art room: x
- The science lab: x
- The computer lab: x
- The band room: x
- The park: x + x + x + x
- The dinner kids meet at: x
- The mall: x + x

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 02-15-2011, 12:12 PM

αηησuηcεмεηтs

OPEN for OOC talk [2/5/2011]
RP is open [2/5/2011]

Last edited by CottonCandy Raccoon; 02-15-2011 at 01:28 PM..

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 02-15-2011, 12:13 PM

εxтяα

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 02-15-2011, 01:30 PM

* so you wont forget *
The city is Hollywood
The month is September
The school is just opening for the new school year
The weather is pretty fair summer weather, some clouds

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 02-15-2011, 09:36 PM

→ σ ↔ ρ ↔ ε ↔ η ←

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 02-18-2011, 01:09 PM

____Siennae Sky Rose____

Siennae woke up slowly, her body was tired and pretty much still numb and fast asleep. She knew however that she had to head off to school. Today was her first of her junior year after all. She sighed softly, the sun wasn't even up yet. Closing her eyes she ran her fingers in her blue, purple, pink, and white hair. Opening her eyes she got up and soon stood up beside her head. Walking into her bathroom she looked at the counter. Everything she needed was out on the counter. She looked ta her hair, the newly white parts of her hair were ready to be dyed different colors. She was know last year for her pink, blue, and purple hair. She decided that it was time to go full out rainbow. Looking at the dye bottles she smirked and soon pulled her hair back and sectioned it. Fixing her hair the way she needed it to be, she soon put on the gloves as well as her “dying” t-shrit. Taking on bottle she started the whole process. After finally an hour she stopped and looked her her hair, orange, yellow, blue and pink newly added colors marked up her face and skin. Laughing softly she quickly cleaned up the counter, soon going back into her room, the sun still not up.

Walking over to her closet she opened it and looked at her clothes. Quickly she turned her computer on, wanting to see what the weather would be like. As it turned on she pulled out a couple of choices, but soon stopped to look up the weather. Smiling at the fact that it was going to be nice and sunny, slight wind and a nice warmth, Siennae turned to her clothing that was on her bed. Putting back a few things she was left with her final choice. Looking at the outfit and soon went back to her computer. She had to pass an hour with something as her hair dries. Looking st the screen she opened up a movie she had downloaded a while ago. Watching the cartoon, the time flied by as well as the movie. Tear rolled down her eyes, not that is a really sad movie, but just because Siennae seems to cry at the smallest cute/sweet thing she sees, many times wishing that would happen to her.

Well now her hair was dry and so she went into her bathroom, stripped and got into the shower. Turning the water on she tried to rinse as much as she could until clear water was running and now a rainbow. Relaxing in the water she couldn’t help but to get nervous, she wondered what people would think of her hair. Though she really never cared about that, she just always wondered. They say good things, she thanks them, they say bad things, she thanks them as well. Laughing softly she turned the water off and dried off. Plugging her hair drying into the socket she quickly dried her hair fully. Laughing at herself as she looked at what her hair looked like in the end, it was a giant colorful afro. Giggling she combed back the hair quickly getting her hair the way she wanted it, though not teasing, straightening, or spraying it, just parting it and what not.

Pulling out her makeup bag she quickly applied foundation and then a powdered cover up just in case. Pulling out her eye things she quickly did her eyes. Looking up she smiled softly and walked back into her bedroom. Quickly putting her dress she went back into the bathroom and quickly fixed up her hair, soon spraying it and then going back into the bedroom, slipping some socked on she then tied her shoes on and then went to her mirror and looked at herself. Satisfied, she grabbed her backpack and headed out of her room. Walking into the kitchen she took out a pop tart, quickly unwrapping it and taking a bite. Putting her backpack on she walked to the hallway mirror, fixing her self one last time. She walked to the door and then gasped, racing into her room she shut her computer off and grabbed her phone, soon running back to the front door. Walking outside she looked up at the sky, the sun was finally rising.

Walking along the street with her pop tart she slowly made her way down Hollywood Blvd. Looking around she smiled softly, people were out, not many but they were still there. And so she laughed softly as some people stared at her. Pulling her phone out she flipped it open and quicly opened a new text. Scrolling through the names she clicked on Kenny's name.
To: Kenny <3
Hey love.. you up yet?
Ready for the first day ;p
hmms?
Anyway I should be by the tree soon enough.. see you there?
<3 Siennae

Pressing send she smiled softly and quickly skipped down the streets to the school. It was already around 7am, school starts at 7:45. walking inside the school she could see a few kids scattered here and there. Walking passed some popular kids she tried to smile, but instead she glared and then ran passed them to her new locker. Entering in the code she quickly took off her backpack, pulling gout and putting in her locker a few things, only keep what she will need for her first period Art. Closing her locker she walked around the school before going out into the quad and soon off to the large tree where she hangs out a lot. Walking there is a little bit of a jump stride, she climbed up the tree to the first branch, laying there she looked around and waited for her friends to come and meet up with her.

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 02-18-2011, 02:12 PM

__-__Alex Daniel Jacobson__-__

Alex, or as many have called him, Alexis, work up to the sound of his alarm. Stretching as he got out of bed, he slowly made his way to his bathroom. Brushing his fingers through his tangled blondish hair, he quickly sighed softly. He needed a new start, maybe a new hair do. Since he knew exactly what it was she needed to do, right away he got it done, in no time. Now while he waited, he went and picked out his clothes. Picking out a band t-shirt and some black pants she quickly slipped the pants on, however he put the shirt on his bed. Walking back into the bathroom, he blow dried his hair to quicken the process of the dye. Once it was all dry he just left it all in to shower later [I do that myself.. it makes the color brighter actually]. Styling his hair the way it should be.. he quickly went back and tossed his shirt on. Sighing softly, Alexis walked over to the side of his bed and slipped his phone into his pocket. Grabbing his backpack and swinging it over his shoulder, he soon and finally walked out into his living room and then into the kitchen.

His stomach growled softly as he picked up the note his mother left him and then plate of food next to it. Smiling softly he quickly eat all the food on the plate and drank everything in the cup. Washing the plate and cup, Alexis finally made his way to the door. Taking his keys out of his pocket, he unlocked his car and slipped into the driver's seat. A new car he turned on as she fixed everything, mirrors and seat positions. He really didn’t want a new one, his older one was just fine. However his mother insisted and so he agreed. Pulling out of his driveway he soon was on his way to the new school. Looking over at his backpack on the seat next to his, he couldn’t help but to sigh softly. In no time he was at the school. Pulling in he grabbed his backpack and locked the car.

Pulling his back pack onto the car's surface, he pulled out his camera. Looking around he quickly slipped his backpack back on and walked into the school. He looked at what number his locker was, but alas he had no idea where it was located. Stopping and asking the first person he saw, soon he found it. Unlocking it he quickly slipped some things inside before locking it once more and then walking outside. Looking around the quad, he could tell some people were already sitting in their cliques. Looking around he hoped someone wouldn’t mind if he roamed. Stopping close to a tree, he found a girl with rainbow hair, smiling he quickly took a photo of her. Asking her if it was okay at first. She didnt mind, and so he did. Smiling he found out her name was Siennae and soon he walked off, now meeting a new person.. possibly a friend?

Walking around the school, Alexis wasn’t sure what to do. So he quickly found a bench and sat down. Lifting his camera up he did take some pictures and a couple of video clips. Smiling softly he couldn’t help but to hope that this senior year would be a good one. After all it was his senior year.

[yes yes.. both my characters did their hair on the first day... shhh I know this.. I was brain dead.. deal with it ;p ]

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 02-19-2011, 01:35 AM

Khloё Kokoro Kaiba

Glancing at the clock, Khloё noticed that it was time to go to school. Pausing the music on her iPhone, she stopped dancing. Every day, she got up at 6 just to dance. That was exactly how much she loved it. Shedding her hip-hop clothes and jumping into the shower in the dance studio located in the basement of her Hollywood home. Lathering her hair thoroughly with shampoo, she hummed a tune that had been stuck in her head since she woke up. Rinsing the shampoo off her head, she turned the shower off and patted herself dry. After blow-drying and curling her hair, she put on the outfit she had picked earlier before going down to the dance studio and ran up the stairs to eat breakfast.

"Hey." She nodded at her older brother, Kyle Kiseki Kaiba and grabbed a piece of toast off his plate while walking towards the refridgerator. Opening it up, she grabbed the carton of orange juice and poured herself a glass. After downing the whole thing and eating the toast, she grabbed her phone, bag, and ran out to her car.

Parking her car, she checked her phone for new messages. It had been vibrating the whole way there. "58 new messages..." She rolled her eyes and closed her phone. She was going to check them later. Khloё searched for her locker, and when she found it, she put everything in there except her phone. Khloё then headed for the quad to meet up with friends.

Last edited by Q U E E N; 02-19-2011 at 01:38 AM..

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 02-19-2011, 03:04 AM

Scarlett Andrews <3

Scarlett Andrews woke up to the ringing sound of her alarm. Her eyes fluttered open and she just laid there for a few minutes to stare into the darkness. She hated being up this early and hoped that this year she'd at least find a friend. It's not like she cared who her friend was, as long as they were nice and human then they were all she needed. She sat up slowly, turning and stretching her thin arms before getting out of bed. She had no clue what to wear to school since her goal was not to be noticed by many people since she wasn't exactly a people person, but she would love to at least get a few people to talk with her.

She made her way into her bathroom and turned the shower on, humming to herself as she stripped and got into the shower. She washer her hair, singing to herself even though nothing was cheery about today since it was school! What was good about school ? Nothing. She shampooed and conditioned her brownish black hair and then used body wash to make her smell like strawberries the whole day. Once she had rinsed off she stepped out of the shower and dried off, putting her towel in the hamper before blow drying her hair and letting it keep its natural wave for school.

She went to her closet after putting on her black bra and black short shorts and pulled out dark blue skinny jeans and slinging them over her shoulder as she looked for a top. The jeans had a rip in the left knee but she still loved them so she wore them often. Then she put on a sleeveless black top that cut off at the chest to show off her curves, but not to much since she didn't want to look like a whore. She then put on a black and white striped cardigan sweater, though she didn't button it and just used it as a jacket. She put a black and white bow in her hair and slid on her jeans. She looked in the mirror, deciding not to put on make up since she knew what was inside mascara tube so she only used it when she really wanted to impress someone.[imgright]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGtyyYrEFjY75mXIAEh2UQetRtg-s7KOY-2PHmoNHxthDw2wVzHg[/imgright]

Once out of her room she went to the front of the house, sliding on her black flat shoes and then heading outside. Ace probably wouldn't even be awake by now and their mother was probably already at work to keep their family going. She took her keys out of her pocket and unlocked her black corvet that she and her brother both shared since they couldn't afford their own cars. She made sure her tote bag was in the car so she could use it as a book bag once at school and then started the car. She turned on the radio to All Time Low singing to Maria count me in and started to hum along as well as she started to drive out of the driveway.

She pulled into the high school parking lot and parked her car, getting out with a yawn before grabbing her nightmare before christmas purse like tote bag, locked the door and then threw her keys inside it. She made her way to the building, deciding to sit outside on one of the multiple benches before she had to be confined to school all day.

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 02-19-2011 at 05:01 AM..

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 02-19-2011, 04:18 AM

Alexis looked around, spotting a very attractive young Asian girl, he smiled softly and picked up his camera. Snapping a couple of pictures, he soon realized that she must have be a popular girl, due to the fact he noticed several heads had turned when she walked into the quad. Smiling he turned around and looked the other way, checking to see what was what, though however he eyes went back to that rainbow haired girl, he noticed that also near that tree as well where people like her, it seems that possibly she was on the other end of the spectrum of high school cliques. Rejects, most likely. He looked back at the popular and sighed softly. He wondered if there was an in between, and so he hoped he would most likely be put into that group. Most because he was new, that didn’t help.

Getting up he walked down the halls and outside. Walking to his car, he checked inside really quickly if he forgot anything. Sighing and locking the car back up he pulled his phone out and answered a next from an online friend. Laughing softly as he walked back up the stairs. Spotting a girl outside the school with naturally wavy brown hair, he slowly made his way to her. Snapping a quick picture he soon reached her, his camera in one hand, his other hand extended out to her. “Hello, Um Im new here, but I couldnt help but to notice you, My name is Alex.” he smiled softly.

[i have to eat dinnner.. i should be back after that]

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 02-19-2011, 04:32 AM

Scarlett's teal green eyes landed on a boy who seemed to have taken a picture of her. She was flattered since it didn't happen often and since he was cute she didn't mind. She took his hand a gave it a small shake. "I'm Scarlett." She said, giving a small smile. When Alex stated that he was new she nodded a little, having guessed it since she would've remembered someone as cute as him. She wasn't attracted easily to boys in this school since most of them were annoying and in the popular clique that she despised so much. She had noticed him looking towards the beautiful Asian that was so rich. Scarlett envied her for all that money.. "It'd be best to not snap photo's of her. She'd probably buy body cards and make a huge scene." She said slyly. " Most of the popular kids here are rich, well not just rich... but so rich that they would probably buy anything they pleased." She said, her eyes looking back at Alex.

"So Alex, where are you from?" She asked, raising an eyebrow since her curiousity always seemed to get the best of her. She bit her lip hoping he wouldn't mind her question. She brushed her bangs out of her eyes and looked back towards the popular group before standing up and grabbing her bag since school would be starting soon anyways.

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 02-19-2011, 04:56 AM

Sarah Noel Rocha

It was around seven o'clock when Sarah started to get ready for school however, she had been awake long before she was alerted to the time. She was used to both late nights and early mornings and today was no different. For the past hour she had been putting food in all of the feeders for her farm's various animals as well as playing with the newly hatched chicks in a coop separate from the other chickens. They were only a few days old, but so darn cute! She had to make sure to play with them when she came home.

She quickly went through her routine of brushing her teeth and hair (not with the same brush of course) as well as giving her face a good scrub. Sarah was still in her pajamas, so all that was left before breakfast was to change. Walking to her closet, she pursed her lips, unsure of what to wear. Hm, skirt or shorts? Tank top or halter? So many choices~ It would have probably been a better idea to lay her clothes out the night before, but she wasn't the type to do that. It was easier to decide on the spot sometimes, even if it took a little while. Her eyes strayed over to a pair of jeans. It was always warm in Hollywood so perhaps she ought to dress for it?

Eventually (it took about ten minutes) she decided upon a multicolored, tank top and a pair of dark-washed skinny jeans. Crap, what time is it? She looked at her watch, a sigh of relief on her face. She still had thirty minutes to get to school and have breakfast (and yes it was in that order). She came downstairs with her backpack slung over one shoulder and her side carrying her lunch in a bag. Now what to have for breakfast?

"Mm...Mom, do we have any cream cheese left?" Sarah asked.

No answer.

Oh right, she said she was heading to the post office today. Guess I'll have to fix something myself. She put down her backpack and headed into her kitchen, opening the refrigerator frowning when she saw that there were no more bagels left...but plenty of cream cheese. What a cruel twist of fate.

"Oh hey a brownie!" she exclaimed, pulling one out from the fridge.

After a quick trip through the microwave, Sarah's brownie was taken into Sarah's (Sarah's dad's) car and then made its way to school...before making its way to Sarah's stomach. Mm, I wonder if anyone else is here, Sarah thought after parking her car and getting out. She trekked to the quad, noticing her friend almost instantly.

"Khloё!" she shouted, running over to her brown-haired friend.

Early Bird Special
Yeah, I'm one of the cool kids.
Send a message via AIM to Early Bird Special

Old 02-19-2011, 07:09 AM

--яσsεмαяч ℓucч cяσωε--[imgright]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg80/firelightcanvas/4f21b9f5a83543173303da1bdf42e271-d39ooo4-1-1.jpg[/imgright]

Rosemary yawned and stretched as she woke up, throwing off the tumbled mess of blankets she'd been sleeping in. She looked around her room. It had only been a week in the new house, so she still felt a strange sensation when she saw the room for the first time in the morning. She felt like she didn't know where she was.

She felt like that in a lot of ways, though. She didn't know where she was going, what her purpose was, or even who she herself was. Rosie hoped she would be able to find out who she was this year. It was her senior year, after all...

She sighed, shaking herself fully awake. She walked softly over to her closet and wondered what she should wear on her first day at a new school. Rosie wanted to make a good impression. She decided on a blue spring dress, a pair of fun vintage flats, and a bumblebee necklace. She quickly ran a brush through her long red hair, added a dash of eyeliner around the edges of her bright green eyes, and grabbed her trusty satchel before she ran out the door.

She was greeted by her family chauffeur, Drew. Drew had been driving Rosie since she was little, so she wasn't surprised to see him waiting for her in the driveway.

"'Morning!" she called cheerfully.

Drew waved to her. "Aren't you getting in?"

"No, thanks," she said. "I think I'm going to drive myself this morning."

Drew looked surprised. "Okay, then," he said. "Good luck!" He knew how much today meant to Rosie. It was a fresh start. He watched as the red-haired girl started up her VW Microbus, praying she wouldn't get into an accident.

Unaware of Drew's worries, Rosie drove to school without a problem. After she parked the bus, she got out and wandered around the parking lot a bit, not really sure where to go. As she neared what she thought might be the main entrance to the school, she overheard a snippet of a conversation.

"-new here, but I couldn't help but..."

She turned around a few times, trying to figure out who had spoken. Then she spotted a cute boy with blonde highlights...

...already talking to a pretty girl with curly brown hair. She looked down at her own pin-straight, carrot-tinged hair and felt a slight pang of jealousy. She sighed. The girl looked nice enough, though; and it was worth a try to talk to some of her classmates.

She walked over to the two. "Hey," she said, quietly; trying to smile and appear friendly. "I, um, couldn't help but overhear you saying you were new here?" Her hand subconsciously strayed to her bangs, self-consciously fixing her hair.

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 02-19-2011, 07:27 AM

Alexis smiled and took in the girl. It was normal for him to do this. Being addicted to taking pictures, he would look the person over, just eying them for some possibly future pictures. But he shoved this from his mind when Scarlett talked about the asian girl. How she was rich and what might happen if he takes photos. “Oh well, it seems like there are no guards, though I did snap a couple a few minutes ago. I'm not afraid of strong muscular men. If they try and take my camera ill attack them with all I have.” he smiled softly, with a short laugh. He watched as another popular girl seemed to rush to the crowd. Shaking his head he turned back to Scarlett.

Hearing another sweet voice he turned and flashed a soft smile at the very pretty red head girl that had come over. “Oh yes, I am new, Alexander, but everyone calls me Alex, Or Alexis, really I do have a lot of names.” he laughed softly shaking his head, “And what is your name miss?” he asked, wondering. He took a deep breath, so far so good. He couldnt help but to wonder if just maybe he might meet someone he knew a while ago. Shaking his head he then situated himself so he could look at the two girl. Man had he missed this place, was it not the warmer weather, the beautiful girl, he didnt care, he was happy to be back. Remembering that Scarlett had asked him a question, he turned his head to her.

“Oh Scarlett, you asked me where Im from?” he laughed softly. “In all honestly im from here, Hollywood. However we moved up north to Idaho. And so that’s why I haven’t been around. But now Im back and I cant believe I actually missed this place.” he laughed softly as he soon took his camera and went through the picture, holding the camera out for her and the other girl to see the last few picture he took of his place in Idaho. “no matter how much money you have, you will still get a pretty large property. Thats a good thing about that place. Here to even get something half that size, you have to have millions.” shaking his head he sighed and then turned to Scarlett, “How about you, where you from?” Soon he looked up at the red head, "And you dear?"

Idaho picture: xXx - xXx - xXx - xXx - xXx - xXx - xXx - xXx - xXx

Early Bird Special
Yeah, I'm one of the cool kids.
Send a message via AIM to Early Bird Special

Old 02-19-2011, 07:54 AM

Rosie tilted her head to the side, a habit of hers when she was feeling nervous. She held out her hand. "My name is Rosemary, but you can call me Rosie, if you'd like." She flashed a smile. "Alex is a nice name." She watched as he answered the other girl's question, gathering that her name was Scarlett.

"That's funny," she said. "I grew up around here, too. But I identify my hometown as San Francisco, since that's where I spent most of my school-age years." She sighed. "It's so strange to be back. My mom hasn't made a movie in ages, but since the divorce, she's been more interested in getting her career back together." His description of Idaho sounded so strange and foreign to the city girl, like something out of a fairytale.

{Goodnight Coonie!}

Last edited by Early Bird Special; 02-19-2011 at 08:23 AM..

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 02-19-2011, 02:23 PM

"I'm from.." She paused, she could tell him wherer she was really from or tell him what Ace told her. She hated hiding secrets from possible friends in the future so she decided to tell the truth. "I'm from Ohio. It's kind of dull there and we felt like Hollywood would be a great place to come to since my brothers partially an actor." He only did things that wouldn't be televised so our father would never get a hint to where they were at, but really Ace just took any job he could get.

Scarlett looked at the pictures that reminded her so much of their house back in Ohio. It was an old victorian farmhouse with a large black back in the back and a pond just behind the barn that Ace and her used to swim in. The only downside was that the house was around 130 years old and came with a graveyard in the woods with the names of everyone who died there. Kinda creepy.

Snow Prince

Old 02-19-2011, 02:44 PM

[IMGright]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y194/devilkid01/cadenpro2.png[/IMGright]Caden Leberecht

The morning was not something Caden usually looked forward to after a good night’s rest but he had awakened before the time he had set for his alarm and was unable to fall back asleep. He was quietly lying in bed now, staring up at his ceiling that was covered in inactive glow-in-the-dark stars. He thought of how much he would like it if they stayed illuminated all night and into the morning instead of during the same amount of time it took for him to fall asleep. He figured seeing the glowing stars in the early day might encourage him to sleep in more but he always felt sad when the stars would lose their light. While those thoughts wandered in his mind, the obnoxious beeping of his alarm clock started to sound in his ears.

Caden let out a sigh and rolled his body closer to the bedside table where his clock sat. After turning off the alarm, he continued lying on his stomach for a few more minutes. He still felt lazy and unwilling to get ready for school despite having been awake for a while. When he decided he was ready, he climbed out bed and went into his bathroom to take a shower. He loved how a shower could feel so refreshing in the morning. He may have entered it feeling terribly sluggish but he exited it feeling wide awake and energetic. He dried off his body and brushed his teeth before heading towards his closet to pick out his outfit for the day.

His clothing style was usually simple. He chose to wear a white striped navy blue polo shirt, jeans, and white sneakers. His hair was styled in the same simple fashion, just nicely combed down to however he liked. When he was finished, he checked his overall appearance in a full length mirror and smiled contently at his reflection. Caden was not narcissistic but he did think he looked nice. He was still admiring himself in the mirror when the door to his bedroom was opened slightly. A young boy’s head poked through the small opening and started to stare curiously at the older male. Caden let out a small laugh when he noticed.

Good morning, Thanh,” he greeted his little brother. He crouched down to the boy’s level and motioned for him to come closer. Thanh approached him carefully and leaned into his ear to whisper what he had to say. It was how they always communicated, by whispering. Caden nodded his head as he listened. “Okay, I can do that,” he finally responded, “Let me just get my own things together and we can be on our way.” Happiness was brightly lit on Thanh’s face when he answered and he was quick to exit the room once the words were delivered. Caden had to laugh again. He had just accepted his little brother’s request to take him to the elementary school and apparently it meant a lot to him.

Caden stood up and began collecting the rest of his things like he said he would. He double checked his black backpack and sports bag for things necessary to get through the day and then shoved his wallet and phone into his pants pockets. The last things he grabbed were his keys and he was ready to go. He walked downstairs to meet Thanh and his mother by the door. “Aww… my two boys going together for their first day back at school,” the woman cooed, pinching each of her sons’ cheeks between her fingers. While their father was in another part of the world, filming for a movie, she was the only one to be seeing them off. The boys said their goodbyes and then went on their way.

The time between dropping off his brother at the elementary school and finding parking at the high school was unexpectedly short. Caden wondered how he could have easily moved through the morning traffic as he was locking the doors of his car. It wasn’t that he was unhappy about it, being early to school was always better than being late, but he was still curious. As he climbed the steps towards the large school building, he decided he would look for his locker later in the day and head to the quad first. He saw that Khloё and Sarah had arrived before him but opted not to call out their names.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 02-19-2011, 04:35 PM

"Sarah! Heyy!" Khloё flung her arms around Sarah. "How's it going?" She noticed heads turning around and flashed a smile before returning to the conversation. "Let's check if we have any classes together." Taking out the piece of paper that held her schedule from her pocket, she handed it to Sarah and popped a piece of gum into her mouth.

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 02-19-2011, 06:05 PM

Sarah returned the favor to Khloё, putting on a wide smile before she broke off the hug. It was so great seeing her after almost an entire summer. It was like finding a long lost relative after years of separation!

...Well perhaps that was kind of dramatic.

"It has been so boring without school believe it or not!" Sarah answered, "I can't believe I actually missed school. Did you do anything exciting over the summer?"

In reply to Khloё, she took out her own folded schedule and compared it to her friend's. Similar classes seemed to be....nonexistent.

"Ah nuts, looks like we're pretty much split," she said, her smile turning into a sad one, "are you doing any sports this year? I know I'm gunning for soccer and track, varsity of course."

As she waited for an answer her eyes caught Caden who seemingly just arrived (or was seemingly just noticed). Waving over to him, her smile switched gears to a happy one once more.

Snow Prince

Old 02-20-2011, 11:06 AM

The quad was full and bustling with all kinds of people. Newcomers were wandering around, some totally confused by their surroundings and others slowly getting used to it, and longtime students were excitedly reuniting with friends they missed over the summer break. The crowd was nicely mixed as it usually was on the first day of school. Caden knew what would happen during the next few days though: everyone would be divided into different groups. It was not something he expected when he first came to the school but he was fully aware of it now. He wondered who would be interesting enough to befriend him or his friends.

Caden instinctively quickened his pace when he saw Sarah anxiously waving him over. His mouth curled into a closed smile as he approached the two girls. “Hey, how’ve you guys been?” he asked. His hazel eyes looked over the papers in their hands, taking note that they were the girls’ schedules. Knowing that it wasn’t unusual to have students of different grade levels in one class, he wondered if he had any with them. “Oh, look! I’ve got at least one class with each of you,” he smiled even wider. He liked that someone he already knew and was comfortable with would be there to endure many boring lectures with him. Though talking to other people wouldn’t be a problem for him either.