Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 08-27-2011, 06:00 PM

Two Moons, Wide open country meadow, far away from any civilization besides those who travel or grow up there. One day, a young woman in her early twenties found the two moons with her three friends and her little brother. The brother had walked up to the moon that was more colorful and looked like a black panther.

Once close enough, the boy had found it to be a bus, climbing aboard despite what his sister had been against, the boy stayed on as the bus had left never to be seen again for another ten years. The sister coaxed her friends into checking out the other moon which seemed more serenity feeling, more calm.

Once the sister had gotten upon, her friends stepped back, they weren't going to follow her, afraid of never coming back, and how others would react to this. Not knowing its true potential, the young woman had arrived in another world, just as her younger brother had.

Now ten years have passed, both siblings have grown up, both siblings have matured, and they have both become smarter plus stronger in their own ways. Two different moons, two different schools, and two different leaders of each, what will happen? And yes, both are linked.

A war will break out, a war between both, as the brother believes his sister left him to the unknown. The sister believes her brother would've chosen never to return to their family or lives. Now that the time is back, who will win? Who will run? And who will survive this battle of Life and Death? Find out in the first chapter of
"Double Moons"

1)
Be Nice & Follow Mene's Rules
2) Make friends or enemies (IC)
3) Stay in charry or use () to talk OOC
4) Keep an eye on what others post
5) Have Fun!!!
Title Skelly "Double Moons-Life/Death" (whichever choice you sign up for)

This school isn't like others, you are not here to just take courses, you do your work online or through a text book and turn it in at the end of the year. You can copy things and whatever you wish just to pass.

The only thing is, you MUST find a way to destroy the other school. They are across from each other, HOWEVER, you must be prepared, if you go up against another person they can hit right back at you. NO KILLING is allowed.

So here is how we start off the school year, opening ceremony is over with. We don't bother with those things, we just send out a magical energy that allows the students to be drawn to the moons every ten years. Those who come are welcome and accepted and of course in the country you chose your own path to whatever school you wish.

----------

Violet Roses

(The ears appeared later,name: Blood Roses)

Quote:
Name:
Race: (Human instantly get powers once arrive)
Bio: (If you want to)
Abilities:
Other/Extra:
Intentions of being here:
Appearance:

Quote:

Name:
Race: (Human instantly get powers once arrive)
Bio: (If you want to)
Abilities:
Other/Extra:
Appearance:

Dorms are mixed, combines both males and females, HOWEVER, boys on the right, girls on the left. (One BIG dorm and inside, boys on right, girls on left, same eating place, mixed baths/showers, AND same setups.

Dorm B (Boys)Two in each room
1) Cole Stark & Damon
2)
3)
4)
5)
Dorm G (Girls) Two in each room
1) Finx &
2) Samantha &
3)
4)
5)

Dorm B (Boys)Two in each room
1)
Nybras &
2) Ven & Zen
3)
4)
5)
Dorm G (Girls) Two in each room
1) Korrin &
Tialam Tahllyn
2)
3)
4)
5)

Mixed Baths, game rooms, lounge area, kitchen, maid services (includes laundry, food, etc), and more to come.

Quote:
Username: dylan736
Name: Cole stark
Race:
human
Bio:
raised in an orphanage he heard that these schools were opening so he thought it would be a fast way out
Abilities:
can summon lightning from any part of his body
Other/Extra:
carry's a steel pole
he just joined the closet one
Appearance:
white shirt blue jeans black leather jacket white hair pale skin, brown eyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by finx15
Name:Finx Sunfara
Race:Witch
Bio:Finx was born to a group of light witched who decided this was the best place for her to study.
Abilities:Can make potions and other such witch stuff
Other/Extra:She has a pet cat that shows up whenever it feels like
Intentions of being here:To study
Appearance:
Quote:
User: Kia_
Name: Samantha Roses
Race: Mutant
Bio: The daughter of Violet Roses, the headmistress of light school. She is normally nice, but, being the only child of the headmistress, she gives off a stuborness attitude.
She loves to hang out and have fun, she doesn't care if she gets in trouble, and she is only there to torment her uncle whom is the headmaster of Death school.
Abilities: Orange fire
Other/Extra: She has a birthmark of a rose on her inner thigh.
Intentions of being here: Daughter of Headmistress and her father needed to go off on a trip without her around.
Appearance:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose
Name: Damon Kline
Race: Were-cougar
Bio: Damon lost his parents when he was 10. Since he didn't have any relatives he had been living on the streets until he stumble upon a portal that lead him here.
Abilities: Healing, cat like reflexes and agility
Other/Extra: Considers his ability to heal a curse.
Intentions of being here: He wants to start over and have a better life.
Appearance:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice Foxfire
Name: Nybras
Race: Incubus
Bio: Raised as a prince among the demons in Hell, Nybras was banished from his home for his hatred of his kind. He has been living on the surface for a few years, and has found the school of Death only recently.
Abilities: Charm, Manipulation of Fire
Other/Extra: Being a young Incubus, Nybras is naturally charming, gentlemanly and manipulative. Most Incubi will instinctually do anything to destroy a girl's mind, but Nybras attempts to be different. He carries a hunger for power and revels in the bloodshed of the opposing school, but hates his need for sapping the life-force of women and tries to avoid doing it. Sometimes it can control him, though, and be overwhelming. While he is dangerous and quite intimidating, he is very protective of the Death School.

He has wings, as most demons do, but he doesn't like to use them.

Intentions of being here: To fight, and to learn to control his inner hunger.
Appearance:
Quote:
Name: Ven Death Roses
Bio: The second child of the Headmaster of Death, is normally hanging out with his twin, they like to play pranks, go around and wreck things, creating havoc is what they are good at.
Most of the time they like to sit around and drink tea when they can't create havoc or fear.
Abilities: Invisibility & Explosives (able to make things go boom)
Other/Extra: Has a twin and the twin's birthmark is a small diamond on the left side of their neck.
Intentions of being here: Being a child of the headmaster of Death.
Appearance: (BLUE is VEN)
Quote:
Name: Zen Havoc Roses
Bio: The first child of the Headmaster of Death, is normally hanging out with his twin, they like to play pranks, go around and wreck things, creating havoc is what they are good at.
Most of the time they like to sit around and drink tea when they can't create havoc or fear.
Abilities: Teleporting and Ice
Other/Extra: Has a twin and the twin's birthmark is a small diamond on the left side of their neck.
Intentions of being here: Being a child of the headmaster of Death.
Appearance: (RED is ZEN)
Quote:
Name: Korrin Blackwell
Race: Dark Angel
Bio: Korrin was born to a normal family, at least it was for the most part. The women of the family tended to have psychic abilities such as premonition, mind reading and sometimes even rare abilities like being able to heal. She is one of the gifted ones. Her specialty is being able to manipulate her own and others Ki in the form of heat. It was by total accident that she found the portals that lead to the schools.

Abilities: Manipulating Ki (one's "energy") in the form of heat and air/wind manipulation
Other/Extra: Her favorite weapon is a glaive
Intentions of being here: To have fun and maybe do some studying.
Appearance:

Name: Tialam Tahllyn
Race: drow/human
Bio:
Quote:
a[/B][/COLOR][/COLOR]n assassin since the age of 6 she was working on a job when the cops chased her onto the path. she had wondered around lost for quiet some time before she was stumbled upon by the headmaster where he offered a chance for her to get home if only she could help him with something first, defeating the school of life.
Abilities: levitation, water/ice, globe of darkness
Other/Extra: has an extremely high aptitude for martial arts though doesnt make a big deal about it
got lost/ wants to make it back home, was told only way to get there was to beet the school of life

Appearance: click on the image below

[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Last edited by Kia_; 10-04-2011 at 01:38 AM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-11-2011, 04:49 AM

Classes begin as the year starts, there is no registration, nor is there any opening ceremony. No need for the boring things, students have the run of the place as long as no one gets killed and they have deadlines to be in their rooms as well. That just means the students must learn to sneak out without the headmistress catching you, if she does catch you, it means that you will get punished. And how do you get punished? Stay out late, get caught, and find out.

Samantha Roses, daughter of Violet Roses the headmistresses and yet no one knows. She hardly gets caught, has a talent for being sneaky and cunning, she loves foxes and does anything she wishes or pleases. She knows her limits and today, there were going to be no limits as she walked around the school, finding places with things she could use to destroy the other school.

Zen and Ven, twins of Blood Roses was actually doing the same. You could call them the twins of mischief as they love their signature name. They work together and don't like to be alone without other one. Making friends is easy, they would almost remind you of the twins Fred and George from Harry Potter, just different a bit.

dylan736: finx15: Alice Foxfire: Its opened :)

Last edited by Kia_; 09-11-2011 at 04:51 AM..

dylan736
Iv got two twin sisters a dad wi...

Old 09-11-2011, 01:29 PM

Cole has just arrived at life school so he starts to walk get a good look at every thing he starts to talk to him self how big is this school I wonder if I will ever have to go back to the orphanage but still WOW just look at this place Cole started to get bored of just walking he wanted to do something I beater find out where I have to stay Cole walks in to the dorm and his draw drops in amazement god I have died and went to heaven wow look at this place its got every thing here Cole makes his way to the lounge area not meany people here is there I must be early I beater start to unpack Cole makes his way to his room and starts to unpack when he Finished he went to the lounge area and flopped on a couch and just waited for more people to arrive

Last edited by dylan736; 09-11-2011 at 05:09 PM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-11-2011, 02:15 PM

Samantha heard about a new student arriving, so she went to greet them. Walking into the lounge room about to pass him up, she stopped. "Oh there you are, hello, you must be knew to Double Moons" Samantha spoke smiling a bit at the newcomer, she seemed harmless enough.

(tonight I am going to find pictures)

dylan736

Old 09-11-2011, 05:08 PM

Cole was just about to pass out when some one came in and started to talk to him oh hey did you just get here this place is amazing huh Cole stands up and looks at the girl my names Cole nice to meet you ..... bye the way what do you now about this place all I now is where my room is but I dont think thats much Cole turns around looking at every thing I don't now any thing

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-12-2011, 12:26 AM

Finx looked up at her new school and whisled it was better then she had expected. "Wow." Finx said out loud "It's amazing." She slowly entered not entirely sure were to go spotting to other students she disided to go ask them "Hi" she said sighly as she neared them.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-12-2011, 12:29 AM

Samantha turned, the smile still on her face, her dark hair up in the small roll up bun sitting against her neck. "Hi, I'm Samantha Roses, nice to meet you...?" she left it open for the other girl to respond then stood to where she could face both the boy and girl.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-12-2011, 01:24 AM

"I'm Finx Sunfara." Finx said introducing herself and tilted her hat down she didb't like people to see he eyes the tended to throw people off.

dylan736

Old 09-12-2011, 08:30 PM

Cole leans over hey my names cole nice to meet you

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-12-2011, 09:11 PM

"So Cole, Finx, nice to meet you both. Are you informed about how this school works?" Samantha was making sure everyone would understand the rules and how things work even with classes.

dylan736

Old 09-13-2011, 01:14 AM

This is a normal kind of thing right

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-13-2011, 05:55 PM

"i understand." Finx said with a weak smile she understood that the basically had free rein in the school as long as they were in there rooms on time and could take out the other school they were good.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-14-2011, 12:39 AM

"Basics are basics, you have a computer and are to do all your work on it, in the meantime you play pranks against the other school to disrespect it or destroy it. If you don't know how to use a computer, ask someone. We are the only three here at this school until more arrive, since its new that is. Same with the other school. Do you know where your rooms are?" Sam just wanted to make sure they were fine.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-14-2011, 06:05 PM

"I'm afraid i don't know were the rooms are would you mind showing me?" Finx asked with a soft smile she was nervous as usual she hated meeting new people made her this way but she had wanted so bad to come to the school hopefully no one thought her behavior was wierd.

dylan736

Old 09-14-2011, 07:15 PM

Iv already found my room but thanks anyways Cole looks at flinx

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 09-14-2011, 08:07 PM

Korrin grinned as she looked up at her new school. “I think I like this place already,“ she said to no one in particular. She looked around, this school seemed like it was just her style. As she looked around she took note of what she assumed was the dorm and the main school building.

Damon looked at his new school, his new home. This would be the first time since he was ten that he actually would have a home. Maybe this would be a place he could belong. He seen some other students talking. He wanting to go over and talk to them, but wasn’t sure how to start a conversation with them. While living on the streets he had tried to avoid most people. Strangers usually meant trouble or so that is what he had learned earlier on.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-15-2011, 12:56 AM

Samantha smiled "Of course, just give me a moment" Samantha looked over seeing someone else being new to the school and smiled at them. Without hesitation she walked over there quickly hugging them "Welcome to Double Moons School of Life, I'm Samantha" she stated as she stepped back from the new student. She was normally someone who hugged rather than shook hands.

Ven looked at Zen "Should we stick together or separate?" the question was a stupid one at that because of the two of them didn't like to be away from eachother very much, however, they did need their own space from time to time. They both spotted a girl and figured they would go up and say hello as they were the welcoming committee so to speak because their father said so. Walking over to the girl, appearing behind her, Ven spoke up "Welcome"

Alice Foxfire: I don't want you to get lost :)

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-15-2011, 06:25 PM

((You have to fix you're spoilers.))
Finx caught the boy staring at her and looked over at him. "Yes?" She asked taking a small unnoticable step away from him. "Can I do something for you?" She didn't like it when people looked at her for no reason it made her nervous.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 09-15-2011, 07:06 PM

Hearing someone behind her Korrin whirled around. She looked the two boys over. They seemed to be twins and they were kind of cute too, but that wasn’t important right now. “Thank you. This seems like an interesting school. Are you two the welcoming committee or are you just having fun with the new students?” The grin she had on her face from before hadn’t totally disappeared.

Damon blushed slightly, he hadn’t realized he was staring at the two female students. “Umm…no, sorry.” Quickly he looked away. Smooth one. Those girls probably think you’re weird or something.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-15-2011, 07:41 PM

finx15: Why, do they not work? or did I do something wrong?

"Well its kind of both with us, father wants us to welcome students, though how we welcome them is a totally different idea we have in mind"

"Come, lets chat" Sam spoke kindly for the moment as she led the other boy over to the group with Finx and Cole.

(sorry sorry busy busy)

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-16-2011, 12:43 AM

((It doesn't work at least not for me.))

dylan736

Old 09-18-2011, 02:44 PM

Cole turns around to see Samantha finx and some guy walking tords him Hey guys did you find finxs room already and whos he is he new

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 09-18-2011, 04:21 PM

“I see, it must be hard being the sons of the headmaster. Anyway would you mind if I joined in your fun even though I’m a new student?” Korrin said in a velvety voice. She doubted the two of them would fall for any of her sweet talk, but she would try it if necessary. “By the way I’m Korrin Blackwell.”

Damon started to protest, but gave up figuring the girl would drag him over to the others anyway. He went with her quietly. This is going to take some getting use to. When he was uncomfortable or nerves he had a habit of tapping the fingers on his right hand against his leg. Right now he was both and even though he was trying hard he couldn’t keep his hand still.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-18-2011, 05:00 PM

"If you like to play pranks, then by all means" Ven stated grinning, playing jokes was their favorite, but, being plain mean was fun if there was something behind it. "what are you good at?" Zen asked. "Always asking questions, Zen" a voice of the headmaster spoke as he stepped into view.

Samantha stopped as she looked over to see the headmistress "Headmistress, good morning" Sam spoke, she never called her mother by her name nor by mother. "Is something the matter?" Sam added "No, I was just going to say Welcoming words to the children that arrived"

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-23-2011, 03:26 AM

Kia will be gone for up to a month, sorry she had been so busy she couldn't tell you all.