Getsurei
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Getsurei Send a message via MSN to Getsurei

Old 02-12-2008, 09:23 PM

Mizuki just smiled and began to walk. They went down the flight of stairs they came from, and down one more. The lowest floor was essentially the office of the girls school. The main staff lounge was down here, as was the head master during school hours. Luckily, the head master had just arrived. "Head Master Moeh! May I have a word with you?"

The head master turned in surprise. "Of course Mizuki. However, I have no idea what could be wrong this early in the year."

She noticed the girl that was beside Mizuki. Moeh didn't recognize her completely, but she did feel that she'd seen her before.

"Well, my friend here was placed with a terrible room mate. Apparently she is rude and unfair. So, I was wondering if she could room with me. I don't have a room mate, so there shouldn't be a problem right?" Mizuki smiled slightly.

Moeh stood there for a moment. She thought of any negatives, and any positives. "What is your name young lady?"

LunaRei SilverBlood
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to LunaRei SilverBlood

Old 02-12-2008, 09:37 PM

Akai was pulled along and she blinked over at the head master and then over at Mizuki when she heard what she had said... She tugged on her alittle, with a whine saying "noo really.." But then the head master addressed her...

"Nobara Akai, Mame..." She blushed a little, feeling awkward about the situation. She looked at the old woman . She wondered if she would let her move, but then that would cut into her study time...

Getsurei
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-13-2008, 01:45 AM

Moeh smiled. "Ah yes, one of the scholarship students. How interesting." She sighed and looked her over. "Well, Miss Nobara. If you'd like to, I give you permission to move in with Mizuki. She should be able to help you out greatly with adjusting to our school and your classes."

Mizuki could barely hold still. She was so excited to have someone living with her finally. It didn't help that Akai was so adorable. "Thank you head master." She bowed.

LunaRei SilverBlood
*^_^*

Old 02-13-2008, 03:12 AM

Akai blinked, and then looked at Mizuki. She had some power in this school, but being that she had been here such a long time, that made some sense. And before she even knew it, the descion was made, and she was live with mizuki. She nodded some, thanking the head master for her time, and she looked back to Mizuki. "Are you sure this is okay? I mean.. we just met and I don;t want to intrude in you space..."

Getsurei
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-13-2008, 05:58 AM

"Oh, don't worry. I have too much space as it is." Mizuki thanked the Head master and lead Akai out of the office. "I'll take you back to your home room now, like I promised."

Mizuki skipped down the hall and up the stairs with glee. When they reached the door to Akai's home room she stopped and whipped around. "Now, after classes are finished for today come to our room. All your stuff will already be moved, so don't worry about that."

She pulled out a piece of paper and wrote the directions to the room. Mizuki placed them in Akai's hand and sighed. "I better get going. See you at the room!" With that, she was gone.

LunaRei SilverBlood
*^_^*

Old 02-13-2008, 06:05 AM

Akai was swepted away and next thing she knew she was watching Mizuki head off down the hall. Akai then joined her class, and she introduced and given a seat. Her classes felt like they were taking forever for some reason. Not that she was bored, but it was like she would have rather be elsewhere which was something uncommon. Akai loved school, and being at school. The entire time all she could think of was unpacking and spending more time with Mizuki. Maybe it was because she was her first friend here?

As usual, Akai excelled in all her classes, and she had made her first mark and impression. She was somewhat held in awe by some students, who had already started asking her for some advice, and help on homework, but the minute the bell rang, she had vanished from site, and she was following the directions given to her. "So someone was going to move all my stuff for me..." She thought of the idea that someone was touching her things, and she felt a little creeped out. But she found the room, and gently knocked on the door.

Getsurei
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-13-2008, 06:27 AM

Mizuki flung the door open. She had already changed into a black and white spaghetti strap dress. The flower pattern danced about as she moved. "I'm so glad you made it! Did you find you way alright? Come in, Come in!"

The room was more like a suite. Both beds were four posted, the posts elegantly carved. There was even a small kitchenette. There was 2 computers, an entertainment system, a wall lined with shelves; each filled with books, movies and games. Anything you wanted could be found there. There was a walk in closet for music alone. Each girl had a large dresser, as well as a walk in closet. The bathroom was equipped with every product imaginable, and a jacuzzi tub.

Mizuki skipped over to one of the computers that had a big red bow on it. "A dorm-warming gift." She was so happy, she couldn't stop smiling.

LunaRei SilverBlood
*^_^*

Old 02-13-2008, 07:20 PM

Akai blinked, and she looked at Muzuki, she had already changed? She blinked at her a few times before she looked around the room. She was in awe of this place. And then looked at the computer. She had always wanted her own computer, and her face lit up. "Oh my God! its the pros song series, with everything!? (made it up >.>; ) But... I can't accept such an extravagant gift." She looked at mizuki. "I wouldn't have any way to repay you... I mean look at this place, its like 5 times bigger then my home!" You've done so much for me already..."

Getsurei
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-13-2008, 08:04 PM

Mizuki walked over and wrapped her arms around Akai. "You being here is enough payment for me. I'm just glad to not be alone here anymore. Believe it or not, but I don't have many friends. People are...intimadated by me."

She stepped back. "Thank you Akai. It's me who can never repay you enough."

LunaRei SilverBlood
*^_^*

Old 02-14-2008, 12:13 AM

When Mizuki's arms went around her and murred some, and almost melted into her. She liked the hug. It wasn't to often that she got hugged. She nodded some understanding what She was saying, she did have that look and air about her.

"Just, don't make a habit of giving me things, how about that? "She smiled some, glad that her friendship was worth something to someone. She placed her book bag in the chair, and she stretched, she had some homework that needed to get done, but she a little more interested in the campus and people right now. "What kind of things are there to do around here, what do you usually do?"

Getsurei
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 12:21 AM

"Fine...but I don't know how well I'll be able control myself."

Mizuki sat and thought. "Well, sometimes I wander the halls. I play video games, read and sometimes go through the shops. I always finish my homework early, so I have lots of free time." She sighed. "But I suppose now that you are here, I'll have someone to hang out with."

LunaRei SilverBlood
*^_^*

Old 02-14-2008, 01:13 AM

Akai thought some. She wasn't to much on coming up with ideas... She never really hung out with anyone. "Well... I do have some work, I should get done, I was hoping to read the biology book tonight..." She tapped her chin lightly and then smiled at Mizuki. How about we have a few hours for homework, and then we'll figure something out. I'll need to do a little unpacking as well."

Getsurei
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 01:18 AM

"Alright. You start on your home work, and I'll go out and get some goodies. That way you can have a little bit of time to adjust." Mizuki walked over to her bed, pulled on the black jacket the was laying there and proceeded to the door.

"I'll be back in a couple hours. If you need help with anything, just put it aside until I get back." She smiled, grabbed her purse off the table by the door and left.

LunaRei SilverBlood
*^_^*

Old 02-14-2008, 03:53 AM

Akai blinked at her, and tilted her ead as she left. "Alright.." She smiled some.. "I am a new student here... I guess its just in my blood." She laughed some and sat down at her desk pulling up the books, and she went right to work.

In its own weird way she was fascinated by what she was reading and learning. She couldn't take her eyes or mind off it. She just kept going and going for the hours that Mizuki was gone.

Getsurei
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 04:18 AM

Mizuki stopped by her favorite cake shop, and at a small drink shop that wasn't so well known. She could have gotten all of this delivered, but she felt it was more personal when she did it herself. She strolled around the the town trying to waste time before she decided to head back.

The sun was setting when she re-entered the room. "I'm back, and with goodies!" She set the bags on the table and sat in a chair close by. "Man I'm pooped... How did your work go?"

LunaRei SilverBlood
*^_^*

Old 02-14-2008, 04:24 AM

She heard the door but didn't take much notice. She was absorbed into her reading, wasn't until a few seconds after Mizuki spoke, that she mumbled a little. incoherently, and then she broke her gaze away and looked at Mizuki. "its been awesome." She smiled brightly, having been really enjoying the work. She looked over at the bag and she raised a brow. "Been busy?"

Getsurei
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 04:28 AM

"A little." She pulled out a small box from one of the bags. "I got you some desert, it's always good to eat while studying. I got you a drink too."

Mizuki pushed them towards her and rested her head on the table in her hands. "Go on, they are really good. Trust me."

LunaRei SilverBlood
*^_^*

Old 02-14-2008, 04:53 AM

akai blinked at her and she took the desserts and blinked at her. "Aren't you going to eat too?" She then looked at the drink. She wasn't to used to this kind of stuff. "here take a bite..." She offered it over for her to bite.

Getsurei
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 05:53 AM

Mizuki leaned forward and enclosed her mouth around the fork. She pulled away and chewed. After it was safe to talk, she said "Thats one of my favorites. I was hoping you'd like it just as much."

Mizuki smiled and took a sip of her own drink. She pulled out another box from the bag and flipped it open. Inside was a chocolate mousse cake. There was a flower petal pattern on the top. Mizuki rubbed her hands together in excitement. She plunged her fork in and offered a bite to Akai. "Fair is fair."

LunaRei SilverBlood
*^_^*

Old 02-14-2008, 03:37 PM

Akai watched her "one of your favorites huh?" SHe looked down at it, and then watched her again. when the chocolate was offered she took the bite off her fork. "Thats really good~" She replied after she swallowed. "I'm not used to this kind of stuff..." She laughed some. "We never really get desserts in my house." She laughed a little before taking a bite of her own. "Better be careful or I'll get fat."

Getsurei
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 08:50 PM

"I'm sure that won't be a problem. Besides, I don't thing you can get fat." Mizuki giggled and took a bite of her mousse cake. She let out a sigh of flavor pleasure. "I have never tasted better cake in my life. This shop is like our own diamond in the ruff."

She leaned back in her chair and stretched. "So, do you know what you'd like to do tonight? I'm sure your tired of studying by now."

LunaRei SilverBlood
*^_^*

Old 02-15-2008, 12:33 AM

Akai smiled some. "Well I managed to keep my figure from all the work around the house and walking I do." She took another bite and murred a little thinking. "Well I don't know. I could spend all night doing homework. " She laughed some and looked around the room.. "Do you have any visual novels for the game system?"

Getsurei
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-17-2008, 01:09 AM

"Yeah, I think so." Mizuki grinned. "They should be on one of those shelves."

Mizuki got up and sat down on the couch. She looked over to Akai and waved her over. "We can watch a movie or play a game. I have no preference."

She patted the spot beside her. She felt so happy now that Akai was around. Mizuki wanted to make her happy, she wanted to see her smile always.

LunaRei SilverBlood
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 04:39 PM

Akai went over and looked at the movies and visual novels. She they were all some of the harder to find ones, not that she herself ever owned any. She pulled out the hourglass of summer one, and she headed over to where mizuki was. "Hey, lets play this one, I've always heard really good things about it." She smiled. "We'll work together on it." She handed it to mizuki, she wasn't to sure where she kept her system.

Getsurei
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-17-2008, 10:45 PM

"I've never done this on before." Mizuki walked over to the stand of the entertainment system and opened one of the lower doors. She placed the disc inside and turned on the TV. She grabbed the controller and brought it over to Akai.

Mizuki sat down next to Akai, slightly closer than last time. She could smell Akai's sweet hair; it was a scent that Mizuki decided would be nice to smell for an eternity.