Temple
people strive to be better me i'...

Old 02-25-2013, 12:35 AM

Ria started smashing away mutants thanks to Tarra "ok TIME TO GO" Ria said as she punched away a fem more and then turned around and started running hoping to get away with no issues hitting every thing that got in her way all she wanted to do is get Tarra out of here with out having her get hurt.

Dylan lifted his magnum firing off a few more shots before running with Ria and every one else he new that they would of been the safest bet of getting his skin out of there he thought about his employers and how they will be looking for him soon and if not him then the one who was sent with him what ever that thing was.

Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 02-25-2013, 01:01 AM

Kayto ran through the clearing. "Ria where you think we might head.. Mountains or further down the mines?" he asked as they headed forward. Kayto was the one that started all of this, he had to help one way or another to get them all safe. He looked back and smashed one mutant that was close to getting Tarra. He couldn't let anything get her, or any of his friends.

Tarra kept as many walls up as she could, but the mutants were still getting through. When she saw Kayto take out a mutant that was close to her. 'Ria we have to move faster, they are getting too close. Kayto has a good idea, head up hill.. I can stop them once at the top. But i have one chance to do it.' she would do anything to save her people, and the new guy. She had one spell that could clear the area for a while more than what they have been doing.

Temple

Old 02-26-2013, 08:25 PM

Name: MDL:1 Victory
weapons: she welds ah black wolf combat rifle used for many types of combat built onto the other arm is a grenade rifle used for crowed
Skills:Victory has been built for almost all types of combat modes she is the perfect killing machine
Bio:Victory was the first and only model of the trident project her most recent mission was to occupancy a mercenary into the mutant territory and kill them all at any means necessary and the mercenary was expendable she know resides inactive from large amounts of damage thanks to the mercenary turning tale and running.

(We need some killer bad guys right so let be EVIL)

---------- Post added 02-26-2013 at 03:30 PM ----------

Ria agreed with Kayto on heading up the hill it would be safest for now and with the high ground we would be able to hold it for much longer then the village "well then oh great leader lets go" she said punching a mutant into a hut taking both out and then started to run to the hill making a larger path with the help of every one.

Dylan fallowed behind with gult on his mind as well as killing every thing that got to close to him "I agree we should take the high ground.

Donut

Old 02-26-2013, 10:21 PM

Tarra shrugged off Ria's comment 'Are you wanting my help or not?' she said knowing what she was about to, and it wasn't the time for jokes. She took out a few more mutants as they climbed the hill. Once at the top, 'Tell them to close their eyes NOW!' Tarra jumped into the air, but didn't come back down. She focused all her energy into one big blast of light, making all the trees shake and clearing the area of all mutants. After the light was gone there was a shield that was in place covering the area around them. Tarra laid motionless on the ground, the shock wave took all the energy out of her.

Kayto smashes his way forward and hit the deck once they got to the top. He didn't know what she was planning, but he was hoping that it was going to work. Even with his eyes closed, Kayto saw the light, once it was gone he opened up. He couldn't believe his eyes, she did it. "Way to go Tarra!" he said turning around and his smile dropped once he saw her.

(sounds good to me.. bring her in anytime now lol i had this planned)

Temple

Old 02-26-2013, 11:06 PM

Ria punched a mutant down the hill before Tarra brought up the wall she smiled as every one ran to help her "she will be ok shes stronger then me and id live" Ria said as she picked up Tarra and started for a pathway heading for higher up the hill "we only have to let her sleep" Ria looked like she be leave what she was saying to them but really she wanted to cry her pain away her best friend just fell to the floor trying to save her again she felt so weak even with all of this strength.

Dylan watched as Ria pick up Tarra and start up the hill he was worried that she hurt herself for him even when this was all his fault Dylan sighed as he looked at Kayto "you think she will be ok" Dylan said as he watched there backs heading up the hill He thought about that thing and how it would try to reach him and when it finds them it will kill them and am I willing to die for them he thought as they started walking.

"systems rebooting damage at 5% . . . . . team status 3% hostiles 95% still active mission eliminate all mutants still in commence activation . . . . . . . Victory is absolute" Victory's systems activated about a two miles from the village she stood picking up her rifle "scanning area hostiles moving on location . . . executing" Victory rose her rifle as she zoomed in and switching the rifle to single shot then she begun to fire on the fleeing mutants and villagers when they got closer she switched to fully aromatic and opened fire again killing almost all of them when a larger one came out victory raised the grenade rifle and blew it apart then moving on the village killing every thing inside it "range from mercenary 100 yards . . . moving" victory headed out for the hill when a child came out of a hut "Thank you for saving me" Victory looked down as she scanned the child "life signature 84% chance of mutation 16%" Victory started up the hill with the child behind close.

Donut

Old 02-27-2013, 12:19 AM

Kayto walked close behind Ria, and looked back at Dylan. "Honestly, I don't know, I have never seen her do that before. All I know is that she is one of the stronger ones so I am hoping yes." he said as his gaze turned from him to Tarra. 'please be alright' He thought to himself. As they climbed the hill he couldn't help but sense that something was going to happen. "keep an eye out.. this don't feel right, it was almost too easy.." he stated with a sigh.

Tarra was out cold, but her thoughts were still racing. She tried her best to communicate but she could only manage two words. 'Ria.... Beware...' She was out cold.

Temple

Old 02-27-2013, 01:19 AM

Ria looked down at Tarra "what do you mean" Rian thought about what she meant by Beware "hey guys watch out I think something is coming" Ria picked up her pace before she heard something heading for them fast "two people one heavy the other maybe a child they might be survivors" Ria turned to a strange looking girl with a child from the village fallowing close behind "what the hell GUYS LOOK!"

Dylan turned to see the machine he was sent with but he didn't recognize the child and why was it with that thing but soon it was raising its arm with the grenade rifle "GET DOWN!" Dylan said as he hit the ground drawing his weapons and opened fire on the machine trying not to hit the kid "We have to get out of here before it kills us!" Dylan said as he started up the hill

Victory soon came into contact with three A class mutants and the mercenary not paying attention to the child behind them she soon opened fire fire with the grenade rifle "orders execution of all mutants mercenary is expendable" she said as she raised her combat rifle but soon was opened fire upon by the mercenary "Mercenary Dahl has opened fire on project Victory orders to execute in action" Victory saw as bullets were just missing the child she then placed herself in front of the child she could not under stand why she did this but she was moving on her own to protect him as if her human part still was active but this did not stop her from firing of her combat rifle causing it to hit the back of Dylan's coat but from him not stopping it was bulletproof "G-GGet behind me" Victory stopped as she said something when Trident reactivated firing off two inferno grenades causing a fire that traveled down hill covering Victory but halting her moment and forcing a retreat to protect the chiled.

Donut

Old 02-27-2013, 01:28 AM

Kayto saw what Ria was talking about. "What the hell is that thing?" He asked Dylan as he started running like he was told. This was getting strange, and that was hard for him. "Where did that thing come from?" He asked again not caring at the moment if he did get an answer. As he ran the bullets flew past them, and he heard an explosion behind them as nothing but fire. Knowing that wouldn't stop that thing, Kayto changed once again into a big eagle. "Quick, we have time for this now, get on" he said as he waited before he took off with all of them on his back. "Ria we need to get Tarra back.. any ideas?" he asked wanting his friend back sense she helped them out like that, and besides she was a friend.

Temple

Old 02-27-2013, 01:42 AM

Dylan hoped onto Kayto "ill tell you after we get out of her" Dylan was worried about every thing why did that thing have a child and how did it find us so fast.

Ria hoped onto the back of Kayto with Tarra in hand "she will be fine lets get out of here that thing is crazy" Ria stoped to think "the city it will have a hard time finding us if if we used the old buildings to hide but we wont beable to stay somewhere long its going to be hard".

Donut

Old 02-27-2013, 01:49 AM

Kayto squawked as he took off toward the old city. The trip was short but with him flying it seemed a lot shorter. He landed on the roof of what looked like a big tower. "This looked the safest for right now" He stated as he let them get off his back, and he turned back to himself. "Ria your heavy you know that.. and no offense" He added as he was out of breath and he collapsed to the roof.

Tarra was still out physically, but mentally she came back to life. 'Did we get out?' she asked Ria.

Temple

Old 02-27-2013, 02:09 AM

Ria glared at Kayto for the remark "maybe it was the other two people on your back" but soon Tarra was back mentally "yes were safe it seemed to of run off" Ria set down Tarra and turned to Dylan picking him up and pushing him into a wall "WHAT WAS THAT THING AND WHY WERE THOSE MUTANTS AFTER YOU!" Rin was pissed she had never been this angry as she threw Dylan across the building and just as fast holding him over the edge "I SHOULD KILL YOU!"

Dylan didn't have much time before Ria was over him yelling but before he could say anything he was thrown to the edge and being held by the neck "I don't know much but I don't think killing me will help who here has any idea about the city huh" Dylan said trying to save his skin again.

Donut

Old 02-27-2013, 02:33 AM

Kayto looked at Ria. "you know I was joking.." He said but he realized why she snapped like that. He didn't say anything, and watched and she did what she did, and there was a good reason for it. "I agree with him on the reason of killing him won't solve it Ria, but damn it Dylan what the hell was that.. and as she sad why were they after you.. now is the time we get filled in as well." He stated and was now standing beside Ria with his arms crossed. "The city is not going any where... spill it.." He said again, this time his anger was starting to grow a bit as well and that wasn't like him. "We have saved you two times now, and this this thing follows us and we save you again.. Plus we have one girl down to save your skin.." as he talked he just stared at him.

Temple

Old 02-28-2013, 08:20 PM

"ok ok ill tell you" Dylan said as Ria set him down "I was hired by a group called trident my mission was to move in with that thing and take out some mutant villages but it turned bad they seem to of gotten some anti tank rockets they opened fire and THAT thing took one to the face I don't know how it survived but I just ran soon finding you guys who I was hired to kill but you saved my life".

Donut

Old 02-28-2013, 09:11 PM

Kayto looked at Dylan. "you were sent to kill us? but we were one of the nice villages in this are. The other mutants wiped out all the other ones. Why you think we were that far under ground?" He asked all confused. He looked out over the old city as the wind started picking up. "We might need to head inside for the night, storms rolling in." He added pointing to the south. There were dark clouds heading their way.

Tarra sat up, she was still too weak to move a lot but at least she was around once again. 'Ria.. its not looking good, too many of them died..' She told her. There were tears running down her cheeks, she lost her home and the rest of her family. That thing was the cause, and Dylan was the reason why it came after them. 'So you know I will save you and Kayto, but I will NOT be sticking my neck of for him any time soon.' She added quietly.

Temple

Old 03-03-2013, 03:55 PM

Ria picked Tarra with anger in her eye's "I agree" Ria said as she walked down the stairs looking for the safest floor she made her way down three floors before finding the floor that seemed to not of been a target for raiders there were a couple beds and the lights seemed to work but nothing to secure at the moment Ria sat Tarra on a bed as she made her way over to the stairs and st down making sure no one attack them when they were sleeping

Dylan fallowed not really saying much keeping to him self he didn't know what to do they hated him for what he was going to do and what he did to there home there family's Dylan sighed as he sat down on a wall and pulled out a GPS he then remembered that they could track him when he had this on him he ran to a window throwing it out as it smashed on the floor thankfully no one saw him do it.

It had been a couple hours and Victory had returned the kid to one of the forward human settlements knowing that the child would only get in the way of her mission "Tracking Tracking Tracking" Victory seemed to of lost the signal the tracker was giving off when a voice started talking to her "project victory return to base to link up with your full team" Victory stoped and turned as she started off for the base in the city it took her a couple hours but she found herself standing outside of a large steel wall with men and women patrolling it.

Donut

Old 03-04-2013, 02:39 AM

Tarra was placed on the bed, she looked over at Ria. 'Thank you' she said before she placed her head down and rested more..

Kato walked out to where he thought Dylan walked, finding him on the wall. "I want to thank you." He walked to the ledge and rested. "You saved us back there. If that thing was sent with you and you attacked that... you are now a target like us. I just want to know this.. What all do you think we are up against?" He turned and looked at the guy. "We have to fight together to stay alive.. I just want to know how big of an army are we up against in order to stay alive?" He crossed his arms.

Temple

Old 03-04-2013, 02:47 AM

Dylan sighed "I am sorry I know that this was my fault" Dylan turned as he looked at tarra then back at Kayto "Hmm? you want to know about that thing well she was meant to hunt us but she's not alone there is a entire company that she works for trying to mass produce her I think I spoke to her handler when I first met her and I also think she has a team of things like her I mean not LIKE HER but meant for killing and do just as well as her I think there was only one other that matched her power level though but I didn't really see it I think it was in some type of deep sleep waiting to be awoken" Dylan new that they wouldn't stop hunting him I mean he was already paid so he stole there money and is getting away.

Donut

Old 03-04-2013, 03:02 AM

Kayto looked at him. "What would you say if we could awaken her match, and program it to help us against her." He walked closer and sat beside him. : I don't think they would send out her level until they think you are that big of a threat. they would send bounty hunters, we could work together and get this to work." he added looking out at the night sky.

Temple

Old 03-04-2013, 03:42 AM

"I think you would be crazy to break in there it's guarded by a small army and that thing never leaves the sight of the other one as if they were sisters and plus did I forget about the small army that hate us right now" Dylan sighed as he new that this might be the only way of killing that thing without endangering us "so I guessing you have some sort of master plan don't you that involves me put my neck on the line" Dylan smirked trying to see the brighter side of this and it was hard to see a brighter side of this suicide plan.

Donut

Old 03-04-2013, 03:49 AM

Kayto shook his head. "Not your neck.. our neck. Remember I got Ria and Tarra with me.. trust me, we can do this." He added with a small smile. "You knowing were to go and out muscle we can get through." He added "What you think?" He added

'Kayto is up to something'Tarra said to Ria. She was asleep but could sense something from him. Something that added more of a connection to her. [I]'K..Kayto?'[/I she attempted to talk.]

Temple

Old 03-04-2013, 03:58 AM

Ria looked over at Tarra "I know love and It will not be good but we have to trust him right" Ria got up walking over to Kayto "so I guess in this plan you thought up it includes me hitting people smashing wall's you know normal stuff"

Dylan looked at Kayto "I don't think you want to know what I think but hell lets do it you don't live forever" Kayto stood reloading his handguns as Ria walked over "actually your going to be playing the solder and were going to be playing the wounded family looking for refuge" Dylan smiled as he knew that the company is always looking for new recruits.

Donut

Old 03-04-2013, 04:09 AM

Kayto looked back at Ria "Of course, you can do whatever you please when we run into them, we must fight to win, or at least get as far as we can.." He said with a smile. That smile went away quick, and he took off running into the building. Once he found Tarra he looked shocked. "Did you just speak?" he asked confused, she never spoke or talked to him before.

Tarra looked at Kayto. 'Finally, i believe in you, and cant speak' she looked relieved and happy for once.

Temple

Old 03-04-2013, 04:18 AM

Dylan watched as every one talked to the mute girl as if she could talk back "well it's nice that i'm still not crazy" Dylan mumbled as he walked over to the window on the other side he could make out there lead base that was located in the red zone he pointed out the window "that's it hmm you must of flown closer then I thought".

---------- Post added 03-03-2013 at 11:24 PM ----------

(you think you know someone who would like to join I know its privet but I don't know I think it would be cool if we had more bad guys I mean up to you I could care less i'm just saying"

Donut

Old 03-04-2013, 05:01 AM

((we could try it, I know what you mean))
Kayto nodded. "Now we all know what we are doing, let rest here tonight and head out first thing." her said looking toward Dylan "Thats a good thing, one step closer already." He smirked and too a empty bed.

Tarra closed her eyes. 'I am still only protecting you two, not him.' she told both Ria and Kayto.

Temple

Old 03-04-2013, 05:12 AM

(all right well I don't have friends so its up to you buddy)
Dylan nodded as he sat down with his back on the wall and started to fall asleep but still thinking about what was going to happen.

Ria looked at Tarra "I'm a big girl now I don't think I need you to protect me forever" Ria smiled knowing that she was putting Tarra in danger when ever they went on missions "I agree let sleep this off deal with the crazy people tomorrow.