Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 04-08-2013, 07:10 AM

In the sleepy town of Haken, the population is just under 10,000. There is a seperation of social classes, and more importantly the people of this town, but one thing they agree on is that they don't take well to strangers. Which is unfortunate because a new family has moved in under mysterious circumstances and everyone is watching them. To make matters worse the adults aren't sure themselves if they want to welcome them or run them out of town. Hopefully the Mayor will be able to help everyone settle their differences peacefully.

-----------------

Name: Kilana Haughton
Bio: The strangest kid in town, with a debutante mother and a military father, no siblings to speak of and the resident "witch", Kila has never had it easy. From an early age it was apparent that she was different from the other kids, when they wanted to go outside and play she would stay in and read, and as she got older she strayed from the path her mother had wished for her, causing no small amount of tension at home. A Daddy's girl to the core Kila would do anything for her father, and loves to spend time with him. Her only regret is that she wasn't born a boy, so that she could have made him the happiest man alive, for even though he loves his daughter, to this day he has no clue how to interact with her, much less her bipolar mother.
Pic:

------------------------------------------

It was the second week of school and already she could not wait for June to roll around so that she could blow outta town! Things were getting worse as school and home and she was glad to be graduating. Not to mention she was looking forward to her 17th birthday, because she could get legally emancipated when she moved out. Slamming into her little Dodge Neon she prayed that it would last until she moved so she could finally put it in her name as well as fix it. Her job at the bookstore had yielded enough money to do what she wanted once she was out of the house, and for that she was glad. College was what most seniors were thinking of, but not her. "Since when do you compare youself to others?" She asked her reflection at a red light, her features had done nothing but cause her trouble, she was supposedly the fastest girl in school even though she was pretty sure that she was the only virgin.

Pulling into a parking space she sent a prayer to the Goddess that no one would lay hands on her today because she was not in the mood for an altercation, especially so early in the school year. But she knew as she saw Jenna Gram walk up to her car and simply stare at her that it was going to be a long and trying day. So instead of acknowledging the preppy, ahem, girl, she walked right past her and her clique, if the keyed her car she could care less, so long as her engine and stuff worked she was good. It wasn't time for first period yet but she went to class anyways, took a seat in the back and plugged her music in. Pulling up her hoodie and pulling out a notebook she began to write to pass the time, because there was nothing else to do. Hiding was her specialty, like a wraith or a ghost, which may have been another reason everyone found her so creppy she mused, but she knew it was simply her instinct to avoid situations because of the inner demons she had.

Last edited by Divine Seduction; 04-08-2013 at 07:17 AM..

Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 04-08-2013, 08:10 PM

Name: Trace Smittson
Bio: It all started 6 years ago, His father had an accident, lost his job, and became a drunk. 4 years later his father started beating him and his mother. On his 16th birthday Trace was caught smoking, his father went crazy and ended up killing Trace's mother and little sister, and beat Trace half to death. He had finally got out of the hospital and sent back home. They were placed in a special home to keep his father in house arrest.
Pic: ((sorry couldnt find a real person like what i was looking for. this is close))

It was early morning, Trace slid out of the house for school. He was starting his last year of high school of with the first week at his new school. His father was the reason Trace had to move, and he wasn't of age just yet to leave. His wanted to wait until he hit 18. He tried not to wake his father, then it wouldn't be a good day. The house was only two blocks away, witch was nice, made the walk short. His first day was something to remember, he was picked on all day for being the new kid. His black hoodie covered his arms, one thing he never showed. If it was hot, he would have them wrapped, he was hiding the bruises that he had received from his father. 'Last night was hell' Trace said to himself as he stopped and let a student car into the lot.

Trace was getting looks from other students, not feeling safe at all. 'One long last year' He thought to himself, as he passed some girls in the door way. The school was a bit smaller than his last school, and the students were nicer, anythings nicer than this. He didn't use a locker, afraid of getting stuck in it. Closing in on his classroom door the same guys from yesterday stopped him. Nothing much was ever said, there was just physical attacks, which he was use to by now. Trace went bursting through a class room door, landing on his back. His scrawny frame just curled up almost on instinct waiting the final crash. His arms were blocking his head but he still thudded and slid on the floor some. "That will leave a headache" He muttered to himself, not realizing there was someone else in the room at the time.

Last edited by Donut; 04-08-2013 at 11:30 PM.. Reason: sorry for the time, and I dont have a good one of me to post, so this will work until I get one lol

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 04-08-2013, 11:06 PM

(Thats my real life pic so I think finding something like it would be hard lmao but I made my first post already so Ill check back later to see if you did too)

---------------------

Kila looked up as someone burst through the door and saw a kid hit the floor and some of the meanest boys in school snickering and pointing as they closed in on him, she stood up and walked over to block their path to him. "Leave him be you pea brains." she said, her voice low as she glared up at them, the boy on the ground was almost as skinny as she was, at 5'3 weighing in at 110lbs she was sure that if they hit her that she'd break. "Or what witch, gonna put a curse on us?" "Oh we're so SCARED!" and then they laughed. She walked up to Mike the leader of the boys and looked up at him. "No sweetie, I'll tell everyone I slept with you and that I gave you the clap, so get the f**k outta here. Or maybe I should tell em about when you were 6, huh? Stay away from the kid and stay away from me, or you will regret it." Her voice dropped to a whisper on the last sentence as she poked him in the chest, disdain evident on her face.

"Don't let us catch you again new kid, you can't hid behind the witch forever..." they said slowly backing away.
"I'll post pictures in the school, so don't even think about it." she responded before they left, and didn't flinch when Mike glared hatred at her. She sighed and turned to the guy behind her asking with concern, "Are you okay man?"

Last edited by Divine Seduction; 04-09-2013 at 12:02 AM..

Donut

Old 04-09-2013, 12:17 AM

Rather surprised at hearing someone voice, Trace brushed himself off. Pain shot through his left arm, he clearly hit a tender spot. Looking up with slightly squinted eyes, he watched the guys took off. Heeding the warning, Trace knew he couldn't dodge someone forever, there are days when you get caught. "Y-yes I'm ok" He said softly. Talking to people was a big problem with him, he was hit too many time for things he said, he usually tried not to speak. "N-names Trace" He added, offering her his left hand. He wasn't going to ask what they called her, he just knew things would fall into place by themselves.

Trace looked down and saw he had blood soaking through his bandage. "I am looking for Mr. Geets room?" He asked taking his bag off his back. "H-how long till class?" He asked in a hurry to change his arm wraps. Having her there he didn't think of moving away, he just took off his crimson stained wrapping. The back side of his forearm was bruised, and it slit a little down the center. 'Shit, not now' He said to himself

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-09-2013, 12:45 AM

"I'd say about half hour, names Kilana, and do you need to go to the nurse?" she knelt down but didn't get any closer to him she could see that he was skittish and didn't want to scare him. She had noticed his stammer and knew that this kid had been severely beat a whole lot, she'd seen some of her dads friends act a bit like this after they'd come home from war. 'I hope that he doesn't end up snapping, cuz that would be scary...' she mused to herself with a slight smile. She could hear the hallways filling up with people, and knew that more people would be coming in soon. "I think I should take you to the nurse, people will be in here soon and a kid bleeding on the floor isn't the best way for people to get to know you." She wasn't even sure if it was a good bet, getting involved with this wimpy kid.

Donut

Old 04-09-2013, 12:56 AM

Trace shook his head as she was talking. He couldn't go to the nurse, then the school would know about his father. He knew he couldn't make father angry, that would be an ugly sight, like every other night. Pulling out a bag, he shoved the dirty wraps into it, and wrapped his arm fast. Trace was getting good at cleaning up after himself, he whipped the floor and put his things back. The process only took a few moment. "D-done" He said standing back up. "Sorry about that" his eyes met hers, and he quickly turned his gaze. He took a step closer, and with sadness in his eyes he said "please don't say anything" he whispered softly.

There was still time before class, he looked toward her again. "This is Mr. Geets class I hope?" he stated again still not sure if he was in the right room. It was only his second day here at the new school, and after the time at home, he couldn't remember anything.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-09-2013, 01:11 AM

"Yeah sorry, I won't say anything don't worry." she said as he looked at her, like a lost little puppy. She couldn't have him following her around that was for sure, but she didn't want to alienate him further. He looked a little too used to this, and she was pretty sure it was abuse because he had this haunted look in his eyes. There wasn't much to say, she felt awkward; this was the longest time she'd talked to anyone save herself and at work of course. 'Maybe I can find someone who would actually get along with him without serious mishap. But where do I find such a person? Hell if I know, I don't know anyone but my own bullies really. Sigh!' Kila scratched the back of her head in concentration and agitation, she didn't need anyone. This was a mess she had gotten herself into, knowing full well she wouldn't and couldn't ignore him. "So Trace, um..." she licked her lips as she searched for something to say, "Wanna walk home together?" The devil on her shoulder scolded her for reaching out a hand to him, but the angel told her it was the right thing to do.

Donut

Old 04-09-2013, 01:29 AM

Being the new kid thus far, the school was crappy. Looking at the person in front of him. "Walk part way yes?" Trace added a small smile showing on his face. Before he was forced to move schools, he was in the same boat as he is now, left out, and ignored. "I-I Will walk with you, after school, I don't want to bother you during the day though." He said softly. He knew why people stayed away, he was skinny, skid-dish, and odd. As the first bell rang, Trace went and sat in a desk that was off to the side.

Students filed in, as well as the teacher. Trace never liked how teachers always looked down on him, sometimes worse than the students were. With a sigh, he pulled out his book and waited. Grades went not easy for him, and most times teachers didn't want to keep him back, so they passed him anyway. There would be no way he could make it into any college after high school. Trace wanted to get away from his father, and never be back, finally figure out who he really was.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-09-2013, 01:47 AM

Kila sighed as she watched him fit himself into his own little world. 'Poor kid, I wonder if he'll be able to survive in this town...' she mused before looking out the window closest to her desk, first period wasn't the best but it wasn't the worst, people left her to herself and she got her work and tests done before anyone else, straight A student and she was proud of it. She put her head phones and began to rock out to her music, letting her pen fly across the paper of her notebook in concentration, knowing full well that this was not the time for this. She snuck a glance at Trace, he seemed to have trouble with school if his lack of utensils was any indication.

"Mr. Geets, I need to go to the rest room." she said as she got up and put her notebook on his desk to get the bathroom pass, everything else of value was on her, but she'd learned from experience to never leave her book alone, people destroyed it or stole from it, and that she could not have, it was her ticket to absolute freedom and no one would take that from her. She sighed to herself for the umpteenth time as she was washing her hands, a quick look in the mirror notified her of the glares she was receiving from the other occupants, so she glared back and hissed at them, and they scurried, cowards that they were. When she got back to class she dropped the pass on the desk and snatched her book up, before plopping down in her seat. Only about a half hour left, and it had been about an hour already, she hated the school day, it went on FOREVER.

Donut

Old 04-09-2013, 02:04 AM

The class passed by him with no care. Trace sat there starring straight forward. He watched as Kila left the classroom, not sure what to really think of her. Trace was scared to let anyone get closest to him, afraid of the things that would happen either to the person or to him. His right arm rubbed his left arm, the pain was something that he had truly become immune to it.

There was a place in the back of Trace's mind that when things got bad he would escape into it. Nothing there hurt him, or bothered him, pure bliss. Most of his school days he was in his world, retaining things that he really heard, but not being in a classroom format. He jumped and looked over as the teacher was standing right beside of him. "Y-yes Mr. G-gets. Sorry s-sir" he added looking down. Suddenly there was a book the slammed into the back of his head. The classmate behind him, nailed him hard, his eyes closing tight trying not to make himself cry. The teacher didn't say anything and turned away, he hatted this school already.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-09-2013, 02:14 AM

'SLAM!' Kila had kicked the kid in the of the head and slammed his head into his desk. "Wanna pick on the new kid gotta go through the witch. And you, you suck as a teacher you know that right? I hope your wife cheats on you, oh yeah and Benny Garcia really doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut..." she ground the kids head into his desk as she glared at the teacher, because serious those books were heavy and he just watched the poor kid get smacked with it? She had dirt on just about everyone in this school, and it seems like she would be using it just to defend this kid. Sigh! She stomped the kids head once before sitting back down, and glared at everyone until they turned around.

She could defend herself, and it seemed like she'd be doing a lot of fighting and defending for Trace because he just wasn't going to himself. Maybe she could get her dad to give him some self defense lessons, and she wouldn't have to worry about it anymore. This kid was really going to make her last school year interesting, and she doubted that it would go over smoothly with the rich kids. "I hope like f**k you know what you're gettin into." she muttered under her breath to herself as she resumed her vigil at the window.

Donut

Old 04-09-2013, 02:27 AM

The pain ran through his head, and with pounding he placed it down on the desk. The cool smooth surface of the desk, kinda melted some of the pain away. He heard someone talking behind him, 'she stopped them again?' he thought to himself. 'Why does someone care?' he added to himself. Due to all the abuse in his past, Trace had no self-esteem what so ever. The class bell rang, second period, six more to go, and a long day it still was. He stood at the door and when Kila walked by he looked up at her. "T-thanks.." He said softly.

Self defense was something he never knew, he just figured out how to dull the blows and move on. His father started in on him every night, Trace was being blamed for the situation that he was in. If he didn't find Trace smoking his wife would still be around. Trace knew the real thing, his father was a bad alcoholic . "Y-you don't have to watch over me.. Dont want y-you in the same boat as m-me" He finally made out as some of the students filed out into the hall

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-09-2013, 02:40 AM

"Sweetie, I'm the captain of the boat you're in. You'll learn that they don't call me a witch for nothing. And honestly my dad was a Marine, so he can give you some lessons. But aside from that, don't worry about it. I don't have any friends, but I'm cool with that, I like being alone. You however should really learn to defend yourself because the more you let em hit you the worse it'll get til they kill you. And I for one don't want to see it happen." she went to place a hand on his shoulder but thought better of it, he was probably injured and didn't want to be touched.

The funny thing was that she didn't even know why she was getting involved herself. What she told him was true, they would beat him to death eventually and she didn't want to see that, he seemed like a decent enough kid and no one deserved that. "I'll stop watching over you when you grow a pair man. But until then consider me your guardian angel of death." she said this with a wicked smirk that made her chocolate brown eyes sparkle. "What do you have for second period?"

Donut

Old 04-09-2013, 02:50 AM

Trace wasn't going to say anything about his father around a place like this. To be honest he didn't want to go back to that house. It was a small place with a small kitchen living room and two bed rooms. Most times Trace had fo go in and out of the bedroom window, just so he could get out of the house freely. The trick was getting back in.

"M-mrs. Hendricks" Trace said pulling out a piece of paper. "S-second floor, up the steps to the right" He added looking out in the hallway. He figured she knew the building more than he did, but he said it anyway. If he had someone to help him out, things would get easier for him. If there was one thing he would want, that would be standing up to his father. He figured that one day he would leave before he tried yelling back at him. "T-thanks again.." Trace whispered to her.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-09-2013, 03:38 AM

"Well I have study period, so I can chill in there. But you do know that you really are going to have to learn how to defend yourself right?" she asked in a serious tone, she'd know the kid for all of 2 hours and she was already sacrificing her self time for him. One would think that he would be offended to have a female who was even smaller than him defend him, it occurred to her that he might just be a coward. 'It doesn't really matter, not until you get to know him, until I can get him to stand on his own feet. This town'll chew him up and spit him out if I don't.' she thought with yet another sigh, she did sigh a lot but it seemed to her like she'd be doing a whole lot more around him.

As they hit the final stair she saw that Mike and his crew were waiting on Trace. "Heart sha-!" she glared up at the giant whose hand was lifting her by one of her favorite shirts. So she kicked him in the jewels and was rewarded with a yowl of pain, and then growled menacingly at others before walking into the classroom, she stood over the kid in her seat until she scurried away and then sat down. Only 6 more hours until they could walk home, then she could probably get the kid a decent home cooked meal and maybe a knife, if he couldn't use his hands he could use a tool, maybe, he was apt to trip and fall on it, probably.

"Young lady what are you doing here? I do not recall you being on my roster." Mrs. Hendricks huffed as she stood over the intruder to her class.
"Leave me be woman, I'm here to see if you're as sh!tty a teacher as the rest of em, so no I'm not leaving and don't bother asking, and the principal can take a flying leap off the roof for all I care. Thanks muchly, you can ignore me now."

Donut

Old 04-09-2013, 03:56 AM

Trace felt odd having Kila following him around. He noticed that as long as she was with him, those other guys left him alone. Mainly because they were busy fighting with her. He felt like a bother, but that wasn't nothing new at all. Trace sat beside Kila and pulled out a not book this time. He managed to get the pencil out of the book binding and was ready for class when the teacher walked up. He glanced over at her, not saying a word. It was kind of nice to not get picked on as much. There was a time that he knew Kila wasn't going to be there and all hell was going to break loose.

The smell of chalk started filling the room the more the teacher spoke. Trace was managing to get almost everything word for word off the board, plus what Mrs. Hendricks was saying. Trace was a good note taker but he usually couldn't hang onto them long enough for them to do him any good. The class flew by, or at least that's what he was thinking. There were a few free minuets before the class ended and walks over one of the preppy girls. "So Kila, Interesting taste in men" She said with a snicker. "L-leave her alone" Trace said starting to get annoyed. "H-how would you like it people made fun of you for all the guys you have slept with? S-skanks are bullies too" he added looking at the girl with anger in his eyes. He wasn't use to having a friend, but it was nice to have help.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-09-2013, 01:18 PM

Kila zoned out, flicking occasionaly glances at Trace. The kid was cute, but not that cute, she didn't go for the rock star/punk/goth/emo thing. He was scrawny and weak, and she had more than a passing thought to how he'd survived all these years, pale and without ay muscles to speak of he was almost as small as her! It was a shame that all the guys she found attractive were idiots and jerks and the one guy she coulld be social with she had not attraction to whatsoever. She sighed and shook her head at her thoughts, Trace was a nice kid but she couldn't really ever see him getting a girlfriend, but when she thought about it someone out there had to be attracted to him. 'Well he could be gay ya know.' that thought made her chuckle quietly to herself. When she looked up and saw Jenna again she sighed, then her eyebrows shot up to her hairline as he defended her. How cute, like a chihuahua barking at a pitbull.

"With that being said I hope that you'll excuse us Jenna dear, ya know places to go people to see. Ta ta!" She grabbed Trace and his stuff and hightailed it outta there, Jenna was known to claw someones face for speaking back to her and she figured Trace had been adequately scarred enough, literrally and figuratively. "So what's next Trace?"

Donut

Old 04-09-2013, 01:51 PM

The girl didn't say anything, she was kids stunned. Trace was a quiet guy not that he ever wanted to be, but that's what he learnt growing up. His father never let him out at night, it was school and home, he didn't know the first thing about being around a girl. As he was pulled out of the room, trace didn't look back, he knew that's where trouble usually was. He looked down at his schedule again "Mr. Price" he said slowly looking up at her. "I-i don't remember where he is." He said looking rather confused as always.

There hasn't been a day before just then, that small pathedic attempt, that Trace had spoken up to anyone. The thoughts of moving away was strong in his mind, knowing he might some help, he would learn as much as he could. Things were due for a change and Trace was finally seeing that.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-10-2013, 12:57 PM

(Sorry I didn't manage to get a reply out yesterday, I went to post twice and both time it told me my page was expired... I got angry and decided to take a break.)

Kila let go of his hand and procedded up the stairs, turning back to make sure that he was following her. "I have lunch, I can pick you up from class but I have things to do right now. Don't let anyone touch you, if they hit you hit em back, don't worry about the teachers I'll handle them. In the mean time here's your stuff," she handed him back his things and then checked her watch, only about 3 1/2 hours left, and she could leave. She wondered what her father would say to Trace, or even about him once he left. "Always be aware of your surroundings, these are some sneaky lil buggers. Mr. Price is a bit of an a hole, so ask help instead of just sitting there."

And with that she waved goodbye, having dropped him off at class she knew he was less likely to be hit this time, but still someone would try something. They didn't test her anymore, not physically anyway, seeing as how she could take down some of the biggest, meanest guys in school; dad was to thank for that, knowing that she would needthose lessons to survive, her mother on the other hand had thrown fits when she was her daughter bruised or dirty. Hopefully dad could work a miracle with Trace, and help him the way that he'd helped her. "Enough of that, I have to go get my latest chapters up!" She said to herself as she switched directions to the library.

Donut

Old 04-10-2013, 03:18 PM

((Its OK I know how that goes))

Trace listened to what Kila was saying, and he would try his best. thanks to his father, Trace had a high pain tolerance, so blocking was a strong suite. Getting strong power for a punch from his little arms would be his weak point. "Ill be here" Trace said before he walked into the class room after watching her leave. There were a lot of people there but he just went to his seat. Time was passing rather quickly, Trace got out of his desk toward the end off class to turn in the pepper he had been working on all class. An essay over the chapter they just talk about, it wasn't due until the next day but he went to turn it in away.

On his way back, Trace was shoved by the guy that was sitting in front of him, slamming against the wall. He thought back at what Kila said before class 'swing back' he replayed in his thoughrs. With out hesitation his right fist connected with the kids face knocking him out of the desk. "Trace!!" Mr. Price yelled as the bell rang. "You two after class." He added. Knowing she would more than likely wait for him, Mr. Price was lecturing them up by his desk, the other kids eye was all red. "W-what I can't retaliate?" Trace said with a shrug.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-11-2013, 05:45 PM

When Kila showed up to walk Trace to his next class she saw him being lectured by Mr. Price, and she felt a bit bad. Mr. Price was a good teacher who cared, but she knew he wouldn't understand what it was like. He had never been tormented the way that Kila and Trace had, and could never understand the scars upon their hearts. She paused as she went to open the door, she identified with him! She saw herself in him and wanted to save him, wanted to feel the contact of a kindred soul. It made sense since she was lonely, aching for affection. She sighed and then pushed the door open.

"It's my fault Mr. Price, Trace is new and this idiot here," she pointed to the miscreant standing next to Trace, "must have hit him because I told him that if anyone hit him to hit them back. Since it was my influence I'll tae the punishment." She said and looked pointedly at Trace, telling him not to say anything against her.

Donut

Old 04-11-2013, 09:59 PM

Trace enjoyed the rush from the hit, he didn't think he was capable of something like that. He eyed Kila, watching her walk up and talk to Mr. Price. "K-Kila.." Trace started to say, as he shut his mouth quickly, noticing her point at him. He was bringing her down, and he didn't want that to happen.
Mr. Price looked over at the student walking into the room. "You told him to hit back? Well you may be right, But Kila, you know that's not appropriate in my class." He looked at the two kit at his dest. "You may go, Trace and Kila I wanna see you too tomorrow after school. Now get along before your late for your last period." Mr. Prince crossed his arms and sighed.
Trace walked over to Kila "S-sorry" He said softly, "K-kind got a rush f-from doing that" he looked down to see where to next. "O-one more to go then we are f-free" He said with a slight smile. "I-i think I got a free hour" He said showing her his schedule.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-12-2013, 02:28 AM

"Don't worry about it, I just didn't need to be defended, I've been dealing with these people my whole life. And Mr. Price is a good guy, but right now it's about showing that you're not weak, that you can be a threat, after a while they'll lose interest. I've been free for a while so, wanna go home early?" she asked softly. The fact that she had even offered to skip out early was furthering her idea that he was someone that she identified with. She was surprised that she had attached herself to him so soon, she let no one close to her. She couldn't wait to get home and introduce him to her father. He would take a liking to the boy instantly she was sure.

Donut

Old 04-12-2013, 02:52 AM

"Sounds G-good to me, I kind H-have to get some stuff at home." Trace said as he looked over at Kila. "I-its only a few block. J-just stay outside. P-please." He added the look of worry taking his eyes. They made their way out of the school, and started going down the street. "I-i doute he still still sleeping, S-so it may sound bad on may way out." He had to warn her, and if she would act like that with his father, he didn't want anything bad to happen. The brake in Trace's words seemed more natural to him anymore, it has become a stuttering habit that kicked in.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-12-2013, 04:28 AM

"Alright. Just, if you need help call. I'm only outside..." on impulse Kila reached out and hugged him and then nodded towards the house, probably even more nervous and anxious than he was. She had seen how his arm had bled earlier, and it had happened because a previous wound opened. And from the look in his eyes and how he warned her about him, who she knew had to be a male guardian, she could tell he was abused. As much as the school kids were tortourous she was sure that they never inflicted that kind of damage, because they didn't want there to be any snitches. Kila felt for Trace, and that was a feat, she had been told that she was frigid, an ice queen, that her viens pumped ice water. Even if what they said was true it had hurt her very much to hear her own mother berate her for it. The kid had it rough, and there was no way that he would survive in this enviornment, because the strong stepped on and over the weak; he would've been an unlucky one, but now he was under her care, and she wouldn't let him down. "Be careful..." she whispered as she watched him go towards the house.