Adderly
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to Adderly

Old 08-19-2008, 02:16 AM

Okay okay. Please do not yell at me if I'm doing this wrong. :cry:

I haven't been on Mene for a very long time...

I'm just wondering if there are any talented artists out there, wanting and willing to do some OC pieces.

I have seven characters. And an owl. (They're not aaaalll mine. But for the sake of this they are)

No refs, except a sloppy one for a few of the characters, and generic anime pics trying to represent them. (see third post for link to RP where other refs are available)

D:.

I'm willing to pay a lot for a great piece.

I am also open to be directed to RL commission prices and guides from various artists.

OMG LOOK AT THIRD POST!

Last edited by Adderly; 08-21-2008 at 01:51 AM.. Reason: Typo

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 08-19-2008, 04:07 AM

*is interested*
http://maria-minamino.deviantart.com
Can you post the references that you do have so we can see what they look like though? Even if they are just slight character representations - it would still be nice to see.

Adderly
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-19-2008, 04:29 AM

*loves*

Here's the link to the actual thread. It's kind of bothersome because it's Gaia and I don't really want to put the link, but it's fastest!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/bart.../t.42224237_1/

Also, of Evander and Enry.

------------------------

For Enry: Very slight frame, boyish, short, shoulder length BRIGHT WHITE HAIR, usually with clips and messy, tan tan skin, dark eyes (almost black), and Slytherin.

For Eli: Average height, lean, white hair as well, cropped short, glasses, fair skin and eyes a light brown. He is in Ravenclaw.

For Sydney: Average height, shoulder-length dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, heart shaped face, fair skin, Hufflepuff.

For Anna: Tall, long blonde hair reaching down to her back, usually in a pony tail, slightly tanned skin, green eyes, very pretty. Gryffindor.

For Shay: Average height, long green hair, usually also styled in a ponytail, a more muscled frame than normal, light blue eyes, fair skin. Ravenclaw.

For Evan: Tall, shaggy red hair, light brown eyes, usually wears a smirk, freckled, fair skinned. Gryffindor.

For Will: Shaggy black hair (almost exactly like in the picture), green eyes, average height and build (though I'd say slightly taller), fair-tan skin (doesn't matter)

------------------------------------------------

Personality and poses can match the descriptions.

Evan fancies Enry and is a bit protective over her. LoL. Eli and Will are friends, but will eventually go after the same girl (Anna). Sydney is the cutest girl alive, and Shay is a bit of a loner. Evan is also really arrogant, and Enry is extremely shy.

Does that help?

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 08-19-2008, 03:09 PM

You would want them all in the hogwarts outfits right?

*is intersted in drawing this* Would you be interested in my art or you looking for someone else? XD

tinkyshoyru2
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-19-2008, 03:12 PM

i do chibi art. shop is in my sig. *A* what CIs?*drools*

Adderly
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-19-2008, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria-Minamino View Post
You would want them all in the hogwarts outfits right?

*is intersted in drawing this* Would you be interested in my art or you looking for someone else? XD
I would love your art! How much would it be for seven characters/group pic (doesn't have to be fullbody, nor Hogwarts robes, but uniforms or something to that effect would be great!)

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 08-19-2008, 05:27 PM

I usually don't do big group pics. So this will be interesting :D I think I'll draw them all in robes with their own personal style just so make it easier on me so I don't have to invent a new thing for all of them XD

As for price - lol - I really want to be greedy and ask what you have/would be willing to give? XD lmao ahhaha -*feels bad asking*

Last edited by Maria-Minamino; 08-19-2008 at 05:32 PM..

Adderly
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-19-2008, 05:37 PM

Quote:
I usually don't do big group pics. So this will be interesting :D I think I'll draw them all in robes with their own personal style just so make it easier on me so I don't have to invent a new thing for all of them XD

As for price - lol - I really want to be greedy and ask what you have/would be willing to give? XD lmao ahhaha -*feels bad asking*
For a high quality group pic? I don't really know what I'd be willing to give, but I'd tip and everything. I have a bunch of CI's that I never use. Crowns, slippers, staffs, etc. What are you most interested in/questing for?

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 08-19-2008, 05:40 PM

Well my major quest is an oriental fan ... been looking for one for ages...but I'm also looking for a crown (I'm just borrowing the one on my head) so if you had that and would be willing to give one up XD

I usually don't do this but Perhaps we should settle on a price when it is done? So you can see how well you like it?

Adderly
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-19-2008, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Well my major quest is an oriental fan ... been looking for one for ages...but I'm also looking for a crown (I'm just borrowing the one on my head) so if you had that and would be willing to give one up XD

I usually don't do this but Perhaps we should settle on a price when it is done? So you can see how well you like it?
I'd like that. Send me a watermarked sample with writing all over it and stuff.

I might just give you the fan for all your troubles. x'D

Yea. I'll just do that. xD

Edit: We're talking about CG'ed and halfbody? I'd really like to concentrate on the facial features more than their torso's and such. xD

Last edited by Adderly; 08-19-2008 at 05:46 PM..

Winnsome
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Winnsome Send a message via MSN to Winnsome

Old 08-19-2008, 05:47 PM

oh wow, all those characters are so cute. *___*

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 08-19-2008, 05:51 PM

Oh I was going to do fullbody for you - but halfbody would be better for faces and easier for my art style. I LOVE drawing eyes and faces more than whole bodies XD

OoO Fan <3 *drools*

Sounds like a plan - I'll watermark it, send it to you, you pay me, I'll send the real version with no watermark :D

Intoxicate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Intoxicate

Old 08-19-2008, 05:51 PM

Err, I dunno if you'd want my art but here's a few of the recent things? xD;
http://intoxicate.mangabullet.com/gallery

From the pink catboy with the pineapple shirt and forward, it's reverse chronological order >___<;
(the things in front of that pic are actually older.)

Adderly
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-19-2008, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnsome View Post
oh wow, all those characters are so cute. *___*
Are you up to draw any of them? I could commission just one or two characters if you ever feel like it. I pay well. O__O

Adderly
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-19-2008, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intoxicate View Post
Err, I dunno if you'd want my art but here's a few of the recent things? xD;
http://intoxicate.mangabullet.com/gallery

From the pink catboy with the pineapple shirt and forward, it's reverse chronological order >___<;
(the things in front of that pic are actually older.)
I'd commission you. I'd commission anyone lol!

How many are you willing to do? Halfbody, fullbody? x'D Prices?

Edit: Oops doubled posted.

@ Maria: Sounds like a plan! I'll start the trade, okay? But don't accept it or anything until it's done. That way you know I won't sell the fan to anyone else or anything.

Last edited by Adderly; 08-19-2008 at 06:00 PM..

Intoxicate
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-19-2008, 06:03 PM

Lol, okie. xD; I'm probably better off with halfbody, I pretty much never do fullbody anyway.
And on Mene I have no idea what my prices are, so just offer me something or other?
xD

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 08-19-2008, 06:03 PM

Alright - sounds awesome! I'll get to work on yours right away - I just have to finish my the commision I'm working on at this moment XD *currently inking one* XD

and omg thank you thank you thank you - my dream is coming true <3 XD

*waves to Toxi*

Last edited by Maria-Minamino; 08-19-2008 at 06:10 PM..

Adderly
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-19-2008, 06:10 PM

@ Intoxicate: I'm not very good at prices on mene either. I have gaia items and I could RL commission too. But I have an assortment of items and stuff. It would depend on how many characters, and the quality you'd be pumping out I suppose. Then I could offer better

@Maria: Yay!

Intoxicate
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-19-2008, 07:09 PM

Well I know what my prices on gaia are although I don't feel like doing commissions for Gaia gold ATM. It was 15k for a waist-up which most people found reasonable... whatever that converts to here.
I'd be willing to do a waist-up CG of all of the characters - the male characters are probably going to turn out better just so you know.

Lejic
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-19-2008, 07:27 PM

Hey there, I just sent you a PM with an offer, thought I'd give you a heads up. <3

Hope you get nice art~! ^_^

Adderly
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-19-2008, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Well I know what my prices on gaia are although I don't feel like doing commissions for Gaia gold ATM. It was 15k for a waist-up which most people found reasonable... whatever that converts to here.
I'd be willing to do a waist-up CG of all of the characters - the male characters are probably going to turn out better just so you know.
I'd be definitely willing to do that. Would you like a crown? Or any collectibles in mind? :D

Winnsome
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Winnsome Send a message via MSN to Winnsome

Old 08-19-2008, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adderly View Post
Are you up to draw any of them? I could commission just one or two characters if you ever feel like it. I pay well. O__O
AHA I am so up for all seven, if you're up for waiting a bit. *dies* I gotta finish some commissions before taking on more. XDD <333

Adderly
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-19-2008, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnsome View Post
AHA I am so up for all seven, if you're up for waiting a bit. *dies* I gotta finish some commissions before taking on more. XDD <333
Alright but just PM me with prices and details whenever you're ready and we'll work out a payment. :]

Intoxicate
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-19-2008, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adderly View Post
I'd be definitely willing to do that. Would you like a crown? Or any collectibles in mind? :D
A crown? *___*; That would be great.
I'll get started asap.

Adderly
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-19-2008, 08:46 PM

Quote:
A crown? *___*; That would be great.
I'll get started asap.
Okay. I'll send the crown, and then when you're done, we'll complete the trade. :]