Akeno
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-08-2010, 09:41 PM

Hello all~! I would like your help~! ^^ I'm creating a story and I need help drawing them. i wanna see what you guys draw them like instead of me just drawing them ^^ For payment and stuff I can give you some menew money and stuff not all that much atm ^^; Orrr I can doodle something for you. Well draw more then doodle but you get the point....mine isn't all that good but a good friend of mine agreed that she'd draw what you want if you draw something for me ^^

This is all I have right now. The warriors. I will have others later on. Probably the weekend when I have more time and less things blocking me and my computer time ^^

Characters~!

Warriors
called
Bellator

Name: Draco Bolbec
Personality: He's a serious person but knows when to kick back and have fun. When he's drunk though he's the complete opposite. He's more out going and very very friendly.
Early history: (Will add later)
Weapon:
Appearance:
(main pic is just for hair type and color. And shirt.)

(full body link)
Eyes: link
Pants: link

Name: Ken Cento
Personality: He's a quiet person but not as quiet as Shiro. He's more of the type of guy that has nothing really interesting to say. He will talk when someone starts a conversation with him. When he's drunk he's usually the grumpy one.
Early history: (adding later)
Weapon
Appearance:
(Hair and eyes)

Outfit: everything except the gloves.

Name: Shiro Arjun
Personality: He's very shy and sort of awkward in crowds of people. Usually he doesn't speak at all. When He's drunk he's the funny drunk.
Early history: (adding later)
Weapon
Appearance:

(Hair and eyes are the same just red eyes.
For the out fit I want it different just not sure what.
I'd like you to decide.
Maybe look at his personality and figure
out what he might look good in ^^)

Half human half animal.
Referred to:
Dimidium Bestia

Name: Leif
Personality: Seems like he's an uncaring and ruthless leader but in all actuality he's just protective of him and his people.
Early history: (add later)
Weapon
(the black one)

Appearance:
(hair, eyes and markings similar just Leif's eyes are a light light blue color)

Outfit: I'd like something similar to this ^^

Name: Theobald
Personality: He fight's for dominance against Leif but he knows his place and after losing to him a bunch of times he chooses not to become the leader. He has a strong personality and doesn't let much in.
Early history: (add later on)
Weapon
Appearance:

Outfit: link

Name: Adonia
Personality:
Early history:
Weapon
Appearance:

Markings: link

Scholars
Called
Philologus

Name: Tenma
Personality: He's a friendly person. He loves to make friends and loves to get into trouble.
Birthday: Sixth month third day (June 3,)
Early history: At a young age he was taught by his parents that he had to learn how to write properly. He didn't really fight it all that much but slowly as he grew up he actually enjoyed writing and telling stories.

At the age of seven he was writing short stories that were more like fairy tails that he had in his dreams. One of them was the most important for the plot. He foretold of a girl that would help change the world as they knew it. For this he was picked on because not many believed him. Actually none at all believed him. He only knew that the of what the goddess told him and the fact that he believed her.

Now at the lovely age of Seventeen he believes that the day he foretold ten years ago will finally happen...
Weapon: none
Appearance:

Outfit: I'm not sure what he should wear. I know he should be holding a book or two and that he likes the color black so his robes would be black too. But that's all I can really think. Help would be appreciated. ^^

Name: Valkyrie
Personality: She's afraid of the world. She gets easily spooked and easily distracted but when something needs to be done she takes care of it.
Early history:
Weapon
Appearance:

Outfit: link

Name: Thia
Personality:
Early history:
Weapon
Appearance:

Name:
Personality:
Early history:
Weapon
Appearance:

Last edited by Akeno; 09-09-2010 at 07:56 PM..

avi
a ladee

Old 09-09-2010, 11:22 AM

oOoOo these characters look cool ^^
i'll def come back and draw
..if you want a sample, look at meh art shop, located in meh siggy~

Akeno
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-09-2010, 11:24 AM

Yay~! I'm glad~! First one~! ^^

Sullen Imp

Old 10-02-2010, 02:53 PM

Woah-- your OC's are all really amazing. I cant decide which one I'd want to do!
S A M P L E S

So, I can do some art for you!
I really really like Theobald, Lief, and Valkyrie. I can do one of those for you, or all 3 for you!
You can pick a price according to my art.

Thanks! ♥

avi
a ladee

Old 10-02-2010, 04:50 PM

hey therw's more people ^^

Akeno
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-06-2010, 08:30 PM

Sullen Imp~ Thank you~! ^^ I'm glad you like XD I haven't worked on this in forever XD I'm not sure how much I should pay you XD You can choose what you want and maybe pick a reasonable price ^^ I can also draw for you too if you want or if you need mene money I can pay.

Avi~ ~tilts head~