Aliena
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-21-2007, 12:37 PM

*dies* Oh my gosh, Aiya...I am stunned speechless! Am simply stunned! I love it sooooo much, you have no idea! <3 <3 <3 The pose, the tenderness, the two you chose...oh wow! *dies again* I can totally picture what led up to it too...bicker, bicker, nag, nag, Ryan finally saying, "Shut up and kiss me!"

Completing trade right now! I LOVE this!! Added a little extra in there. ;)

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 10-21-2007, 02:14 PM

:o Luffers! That's very pretty!

elanorepenn
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to elanorepenn

Old 10-21-2007, 03:43 PM

AIYA! that came out AMAZING <3 <3 <3 Talk about beautiful <3 X3!!! :3 So cute <3 :D

aiyatsukichan
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to aiyatsukichan

Old 10-21-2007, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliena
*dies* Oh my gosh, Aiya...I am stunned speechless! Am simply stunned! I love it sooooo much, you have no idea! <3 <3 <3 The pose, the tenderness, the two you chose...oh wow! *dies again* I can totally picture what led up to it too...bicker, bicker, nag, nag, Ryan finally saying, "Shut up and kiss me!"

Completing trade right now! I LOVE this!! Added a little extra in there. ;)
xDDD <333 thank you and eee~ so happy you like it! >w< I loved her outfit so much I just had to do fullbodies for them! Waistups just wouldn't have done them justice xD lol~

You really have gorgeous charas <33

aiyatsukichan
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to aiyatsukichan

Old 10-21-2007, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elanorepenn
AIYA! that came out AMAZING <3 <3 <3 Talk about beautiful <3 X3!!! :3 So cute <3 :D
XD hahaha thanks Ela <3

Aliena
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-21-2007, 04:44 PM

Quickie share and then I'm heading off for a bit:

Cayden, Nathaniel, David by Pep:

I'm thrilled with these - first off, they're of my boys! Second off, the style is so cool! <3

Aiya - Thank you so much again! I could gush all day about it (and probably will!)

orange
most awesome person you'll ever ...
Send a message via MSN to orange

Old 10-21-2007, 05:10 PM

VDay Pin :shock:

what type of art are you wanting for that?
I can do couples or groups even >.<!

and you can choose from any style I have in my deviantart

http://orangeaholic.deviantart.com o 3o;

I'll do more than one piece too ^^;

Sakura Chan
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura Chan

Old 10-21-2007, 06:37 PM

Hey there!! Here is a few examples of my works from my Gaia account, Gaelia Windstar. If you are interested in letting me draw for you please send me a PM for I may be looking else where when you read my post. I prefer to do my art in the style of Shojo though, just so you know.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p...0Stuff/gw2.jpg
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p...uff/img061.jpg
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p...0Stuff/gw1.jpg
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p...tuff/MyArt.jpg
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p...0Stuff/Ann.jpg
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p...uff/Gaelia.jpg
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p...tuff/vixen.jpg

I can do head shots, couple art, and full body work. I dont have any samples of couple art available yet. I can do line art or CG art. Lemme know if you are interested!

RoyalSquishy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-21-2007, 06:49 PM

woo! done! XD

enjoy! <3

Aliena
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-21-2007, 07:02 PM

Orange - I'm kind of holding on to the hairpin right now...not completely sure what I'm going to do with it. But I would love to order something from you! What would your gold prices be, by any chance, for like a waist-up?

Sakura - heh heh...this may be a dumb question, but what's shojo? Your work's cute! What would you charge for a head shot cg?

Royal - they came out so cute! I absolutely love them! My girls look so pretty! Thank you so so much!

orange

Old 10-21-2007, 07:09 PM

awww~ okies XD
just saw it and thought I'd try my luck :3

umm, I dunno XD
I've never really priced my art on here o 3o;;

is 500g too much ^^; ?

Sakura Chan
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-21-2007, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Orange - I'm kind of holding on to the hairpin right now...not completely sure what I'm going to do with it. But I would love to order something from you! What would your gold prices be, by any chance, for like a waist-up?

Sakura - heh heh...this may be a dumb question, but what's shojo? Your work's cute! What would you charge for a head shot cg?

Royal - they came out so cute! I absolutely love them! My girls look so pretty! Thank you so so much!
Shojo - think of Peach Girl, Fushigi Yugi, Ah! My Goddess, stuff you see in the magazine Shojo Beat.

Like there is a "magical girl" style, a bishoudo (not sure if I spelled that right) style, and so on and so fourth....

Anywho, would 500g be ok for a CG head shot? Prices are negotiable. How much would you pay for one? Though right now I wanna start my questing off with Panda Slippers. Those are just too cute!

Aliena
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-21-2007, 08:30 PM

Orange, could I get you to do a pic like this one:
http://orangeaholic.deviantart.com/art/Meimiko-65426139

A waist-up cg of whomever you like for 500g?

Sakura - let me think about it, ok? ^_^ And thanks for the explanation! I should have known that!

Sakura Chan
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-21-2007, 08:32 PM

Ok if 500g is too much, I can drop it to 350g. :)

orange

Old 10-21-2007, 08:34 PM

sure ^___^
I'll get started right now o:

Sakura Chan
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-21-2007, 08:36 PM

Orange - I really like your art! What program do you use for shading??

elanorepenn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-21-2007, 08:40 PM

Aww! Did you already get rid of your boa? I wanted to offer a full body couple for it (XD I was also going to horde it for an X-mas gift XD!!!)

<3 <3 <3 It's alright though, Tani is coming out beautiful by the way, and no you cannot see it until I line art it <3 :)

Aliena
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-21-2007, 08:53 PM

Elanore - Aww man! Nah, I saved it for Magnus. Is there any other item on there you'd be willing to do a fb couple for? *hopeful* And I can't wait to see Tani! Eee!

orange

Old 10-21-2007, 10:48 PM

I hope I got all the colours right >.<
The expression didn't quite turn out how I think it should have though D: sorry u___u

@Sakura: Thank you ^____^ <33 and I use Photoshop Elements 3.0

Aliena
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-22-2007, 03:14 AM

Orange, what a neat style you have! You got the colors perfect and I love the coloring! I especially love the cool lacy pattern you put in the dress! Thank you so much! I love her! ^_^

elanorepenn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-22-2007, 03:19 AM

Quote:
Elanore - Aww man! Nah, I saved it for Magnus. Is there any other item on there you'd be willing to do a fb couple for? *hopeful* And I can't wait to see Tani! Eee!
D: No, not at this time D: Like a crown set maybe? (I lost this queens crown in an auction) XD but that is a LOT for a full body couple. It would, of course, be stunning with reflective lighting, no absolute blacks, and a very genuine looking art neuvo look <3 :) D I won't make you pay that much for one though. How about an art trade? XD!!

Aliena
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-22-2007, 03:23 AM

Elanore - I'm afraid I've already used up my King's crown, unfortunately. I only have the Queen. And I would love to do an art trade, but I can't take on anything right now - got several obs I'm trying to finish up and I'm not really taking any other projects til at least January. :-/ Well, I shall be content with Tani! And of course, if you change your mind, you know where to find me! I need to put you on watch on DA, while I'm thinking of it...

In other news, I got a sketch of Lawrence from Suki_Daiyo4!

elanorepenn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-22-2007, 03:29 AM

Aww hell <3 XD it's not a problem <3 I'll get something beautiful going for you then <3 And hopefully you will be content with just Tani <3 X3! :D You have stunning art though, I was too tempted not to ask X3! :sends love: Don't stress over it and keep your work before your play!

<3 :3 I may change my mind of course. If you keep that queens crown polished I'd do a couple for it :0!

EDIT: and no is always an answer XDDD!! I know that you're a very sweet person and don't feel pushed to say no to me XD I realize I'm being forward :3

Aliena
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-22-2007, 03:54 AM

lol...I hate saying no to people! Especially when I like their art so much! But I've been needing a break, so I'm forcing myself to be strong and not add anything to what I already have to do. And I just know I'll love Tani!

Sakura Chan
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-22-2007, 04:29 AM

Ah cool, you never did get back at me as far as weather or not you're interested in the art or not.