Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via AIM to Ise Send a message via MSN to Ise

Old 10-29-2007, 07:18 PM

In the event that my dear friends seem to have disappeared for various necessary reasons and I'm attempting to make myself comfy here on Mene again to some extent, I figured this lunatic should wrangle herself out of her straight jacket and take over her own little mini thread.

Please, do feel free to stick around and chat. I may be a bit anti-social when lurking, but I won't go biting your head off... or your jugular for that matter, heh.

Who knows, maybe I'll get around to doodling up little headshots of people who stick around and I personally find have nice avis or are friendly.

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-29-2007, 07:19 PM

-Art post-

From time to time I may be doodling up some freebies to those who stick around to chat and have cute avatars (who doesn't with all these adorable items, though?). It could be you ^^

However, because I'm rather fond of those items myself, I'll be offering a few small things to try and nab them before they go to the stores at full price.

||Bust shots|| - closed

||Chibis|| - closed

||AUCTION - 1/2 figure|| SB: 75g HB: 100g AB: any of the Halloween gowns

Because I'm rusty and out of practice after a week+ of having my hand bound, I'll be doing an auction for a 1/2 body sketch that will end in, oh, 24 hours or so at 12a Nov 3 EST.

Please don't expect a high detail level, I'm still recovering completely and need that hand for my classwork ^^; Samples below.

Spring`Tyme Fresh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 10-29-2007, 07:20 PM

Is it okay to post? o.O
-shifty eyes-
My friends seem to have disappeared into the event as well XDD!

Bug-a-Boo
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2007, 07:22 PM

Isey! :3 Hiii~

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-29-2007, 07:26 PM

Spring: Yep <3 I don't need too terribly much to keep me content.

Aww xD One of mine (the one I hang with most xD; ) had to go out of town for an appointment and won't be back for a few more hours still. :woe: I feel your pain.

Bug: Hey you. :snugs: <3

sayuri_nitta
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to sayuri_nitta

Old 10-29-2007, 07:28 PM

You have lovely art ^_^

Takuto
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Takuto Send a message via MSN to Takuto

Old 10-29-2007, 07:29 PM

Your art is gorgeous! ^_^.

Spring`Tyme Fresh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 10-29-2007, 07:29 PM

I think i misread your post saying they had disappeared because they are so into the event XDD
But my RL friends have all disappeared too o.O
Hmm.

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-29-2007, 07:31 PM

sayuri: Thank you <3 Just a doodler, though it's too bad I can't make a living off simple doodles like that xDD :weeps at the reality of the field: Oh well =3 Much work to be done.

Takuto: Thankies as well <3

Spring: xD I haven't slept yet, so maybe my wording was off? I'll have to take a look at that...

o.o; I have few RL friends to miss when I'm here at school in Brooklyn. But the main one lives in the same room with me, so she's usually around.

Bug-a-Boo
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2007, 07:33 PM

Ise: /Huggisnuffle~ How're youuuuuuu? E> I've missed you Isey dear (:

Spring`Tyme Fresh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 10-29-2007, 07:35 PM

Aw, no sleep? That's not too good? o.O
But i get what you mean in general, so i guess it's fine? Lol. XDD

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-29-2007, 07:37 PM

Bug: I have been lurking. Was really not happy with the stuff that was happening awhile ago along with the general atmosphere. Too hostile to suit the entire reason I came over. Things seem to be calming down now, so I hesitantly venture back out ^^;

:snugs: I'm really tired and playing catch up on my work. A bout of tendonitis has put me a week behind thanks to not being able to use my hand xX;

Spring: I kind of screwed up my sleeping schedule recently. I've been staying up really late to work, but I wasn't feeling well Sunday and wound up sleeping until close to 7pm, so I haven't bothered to sleep yet. I have to reset my body's sleep schedule xX; But I think I'm going to need to catch a nap soon, my eyes are finally starting to burn.

Bug-a-Boo
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2007, 07:38 PM

Ise: Awwww ;_; I'm sorry E>

Oooh~ Thats horrible! D: /patpatpat~

I'd like to order up some art,just one sec,rofl XD E>

Spring`Tyme Fresh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 10-29-2007, 07:41 PM

You really should get some sleep then! ^^
I was off from college for 2 weeks and then it was half-term last week so i've been staying up later and i can't sleep properly now. >.<
Although i couldn't sleep well anyway before all that. Eeep.

sayuri_nitta
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to sayuri_nitta

Old 10-29-2007, 07:42 PM

Pssh, I'm sure people do pay well for your so called 'doodles' ^_^

Bug-a-Boo
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2007, 07:43 PM

Name: Bug-a-Boo
Style: Couple Bustshot
Ref(s): Mikey Sniper
Mikey Sniper Side
Mikey Sniper Back

Ally Sniper
Ally Sniper Side
Ally Sniper Back
Expression: Happy,Loving,sexy :'D Halloweeny,pls,add a witch hat or such,make it..festive! (sp? XD; ) 8D
Extra: ILOVEYOUISE : D E>
Tip? Ofcourse! ;D /Huggi~
Cost: 75+75=150g! : D + tipppp~

Name: Bug-a-Boo
Style: Couple Chibi
Ref(s): Mikey Sniper
Mikey Sniper Side
Mikey Sniper Back

Ally Sniper
Ally Sniper Side
Ally Sniper Back
Expression: Happy,Loving,sexy :'D Halloweeny,pls,add a witch hat or such,make it..festive! (sp? XD; ) 8D
Extra: ILOVEYOUISE : D E>
Tip? Ofcourse! ;D /Huggi~
Cost: 50+50=100g! : D + tipppp~

150+100=250g+tips :3 YEAHHHHH!

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-29-2007, 07:43 PM

Bug: ^^; I guess I'm a little oversensitive, but I avoid confrontation at all costs generally. I don't come on these sites for anything but a little fun, y'know? The drama is only frustrating, so that kind of defeats the purpose of why I come around.

Eh, was a stupid accident. it's going to be hell catching up as it's already proving to be xX; Oh well. I'll manage.

^^ Alright. :waits patiently:

Spring: I wish I could get a few weeks off from this semester xX; No such luck. Pratt's stingy with days off. I think we get 5 days off total from class, three of which are for Thanksgiving, all semester.

Once I get home for the winter break I'll get back to sleeping my normal hours. But until then I kind of doubt it. By this point in the semester we're all running like chickens with our heads cut off trying to get work done for crits and survey. Throw in registration and we're all stark raving mad.

sayuri: >>; Actually, they go fairly unnoticed? I'm kind of one of those lurking people, so my stuff isn't pushed out that much. I always feel rude doing it.

Bug-a-Boo
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2007, 07:47 PM

Ise: Yeah I understand completely D: Drama = E/>

It's just supposed to be fun,and making/hanging out with friends (:

Aww E> Well I'm glad your feeling a little bit better :3 /Puts icepack on the hand

n___n Posted! Hopefully I'll be able to get some of our whitesmiths next~ :'D E>

Spring`Tyme Fresh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 10-29-2007, 07:49 PM

Ise: I kind of felt a bit reluctant to go back this morning >.<
Some family issues going off at the minute are just keeping me from concentrating .. thus why i haven't finished my college work yet! xD
I'm terrible ..

Well i hope you don't get too run down by messed up sleeping patterns! I'm studying sleep and sleep rhythms at the minute in Psychology and it isn't good for you when you change it so often!
Although, you don't need to study Psychology to know that xDD!

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-29-2007, 07:54 PM

Bug: Drama belongs only in my books, movies, paintings/drawings and RPs xD No RL or avi site drama. </3

It is ^^; I think I just need to stretch the bejeezus out of it by now. I can hold things and close my fingers again. It's not swollen anymore - that's really all it is. It's just an inflammation of the tendons from hyper-extension. No real damage, just kinda like a sprain almost o3o;

Order taken ^^ I'll work on them now.

Spring: I'd be completely reluctant x,X; Thankfully most of my classes are in the afternoon this semester. Helps me out a lot.

Eesh, family issues... </3 Not fun. I'm sure I'll get back to those when I go home. Having a 6 and 3 year old sibling makes for interesting dynamics given I'm 21...

xD;;; I'm always messed up then, because I have absolutely no sleeping pattern at all anymore. I just don't have the time to nail down the 10 hours my body likes much less in a straight shot D:

...and ooh, new clue.

Suki_Daiyo4
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2007, 08:01 PM

Teeeen~ <33

I haven't gotten the new clue yet, and it took me ages to figure out the first one. XD I heard the second one is harder. T_T

Bug-a-Boo
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2007, 08:07 PM

Ise: You said it,rofl XD E>

Aww,I hope it feels better O: E> Yeah,I hate inflammation,I get it in my ribs sometimes,it's really painful,I once had it for 6 days straight and I could barely move,get up,or eat >> I went to the doctor for it,and got super ibuprofen,rofl,it worked though,so I'm glad,since I couldn't eat,after they took a sample of my blood,they said my blood sugar was so low it was at the passing out level,which was bad,but I was able to get food in my after that,so it's all good (: E>

I'm so excited *3* Thanks E>

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-29-2007, 08:07 PM

:snuggles Suki: I figured the first one alright, but the second one has me a bit clueless I'm afraid D:

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-29-2007, 08:12 PM

Bug: xD; What, the 600mg pills? I used that much for my hand and arm for a few days until it healed up a little bit. Sorry you went through that though. :snugs:

And aww.. thank you for the tip ;-; <3

>.> Found the NPC.

Suki_Daiyo4
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2007, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ise
:snuggles Suki: I figured the first one alright, but the second one has me a bit clueless I'm afraid D:
=3= I didn't realize I had the clue because I didn't get a popup, but wow the second was so much easier. @w@