~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-02-2016, 02:55 AM

((...gee, thanks for that.))

Gemini swore and moved forward- away from Lori and towards the hyenas. She dropped to her knees to check the two burnt animals, making sure they were okay.

Bruce had to jump back to avoid being burnt himself, and glared at Lori before turning back to Joker and tossing bolas at his feet, hoping to tie him up.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-03-2016, 02:05 AM

((Hey there jokers pts what do you expect? XD))

Joker groaned and blinked a little. "That's not fair." he laughed a little. "You won by default." he tried to get up but Lori had burnt him to bad. He groaned again and flopped onto the floor.

The hyena's where fine for the most part. Just there coats had been burnt and even then it was a complete burn. Lori shrugged "I know what I'm doing with these powers."

"You would make a great bad guy." Joker chuckled. "Been there tried that." Lori snorted.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-03-2016, 02:42 AM

((A little confusion would have been nice))

"A win by default is still a win." Bruce said, making sure Joker was ties up securely. He didn't bother being gentle, despite the burns.

Gemini huffed. "Are you recruiting or something? Said close to the same thing to me." She decided the hyenas were alright and stood up.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-03-2016, 03:04 AM

'They always recruit." Lori snorted and stretched. "I'm going to find a hotel for the night." she looked to Gemini. She was actually going to Arkham first but she didn't want either of them knowing why. The only one who knew was Clark and he had been sworn to secrecy.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-03-2016, 03:26 AM

"You could stay at my place." Gemini offered. Her apartment was small, but she had a pullout couch that was pretty comfortable.

"That's probably a better idea, just in case." Bruce said, hoisting the Joker up and carrying him out of the warehouse.

The second Bruce was out of earshot, Gemini moved closer to Lori. "You can go wherever you need to go first. He'll try to help you find a place if you look for a hotel, but if he thinks you're with me he'll leave you alone. And I won't ask questions about where you went."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-03-2016, 03:38 AM

"Thank you." Lori squeezed her. "I'll find you later." she slipped away and easily broke into the asylum finding the right cell she stared at Ivy. "Where is she?" she asked stepping into the light with a frown. Ivy looked up and then away "Joker killed her." Lori's gaze went blank then with a choking gasp she torn off. She found Joker and Bruce pulling Joker away with a force she didn't know she had. "How dare you kill my sister!" she growled."I'll kill you." she had a strangle hold on his neck. For once he looked confused and terrified.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-03-2016, 03:42 AM

Gemini nodded and headed off to her own apartment, deciding to let Bruce handle the rest.

Bruce was hauling Joker out of the Batmobile and towards the police station when Lori caught up with them. He was surprised by her actions so much that he didn't react for a moment, but then he moved and pulled her off of him. "Enough! What is going on? Explain." He was so focused on Lori that he forgot about Joker completely.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-03-2016, 01:45 PM

"Let me to so I can kill him!" Lori glared at Joker who was gasping for air at the moment. "He killed her. My little sister." she sobbed. "How could you?''

"Sister? Oh!" Joker laughed and stood straighter. "She was annoying so I got rid of her. Poor little Harley didn't even see it coming." he smirked then jumped as Lori screamed and tried to go back to killing him.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-04-2016, 03:28 AM

Bruce quickly grasped what was going on. He kept his hold on Lori to stop her from killing anyone, but now it was more of a comforting embrace. "I can't let you kill him, Lori. But I promise he'll be punished for this." He told her. By that time, the police had noticed the confusion and come out. They hauled Joker off into the building.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-04-2016, 03:35 AM

"No wonder your city is such a mess." Lori tore away from him. "If you had already killed him my baby sister would still be alive." she was crying now as fire rippled across her arms. "He'll never fully be punished and you know it." she rubbed at her tears. "I should have tried harder to get her away from him."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-04-2016, 04:28 AM

"And you think the answer is to just kill him?" Bruce asked roughly. "It wouldn't just be him, you know. I'd have to kill all of them. And then what? Have these people constantly afraid of me? If I killed him- any of them- I would only be descending to their level. I would be no better than a villain myself." He sighed. "Believe me...it's not like I haven't thought of it. He will be punished, I can promise you that. I..." He wasn't good at comforting people. "I am sorry for your loss. But it is not your fault. I was familiar with Harley...she even managed to leave him a few times. But he had her completely fooled. There was nothing anyone could have done..."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-04-2016, 04:35 AM

Lori stared at Bruce tears rolling down her cheeks. "She's gone...really gone." she sunk to the ground sobbing. Her powers exploded off of her setting anything nearby on fire of course his cape could protect him but the buildings and cars weren't so lucky. She hugged herself as she lost control of her feelings and her powers a terrible combination but she didn't care the only family member she had was gone.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-04-2016, 04:52 AM

Bruce was knocked back slightly by the force of the flames. Using his cape as protection, he moved forward again, knelt down and hugged Lori tightly. "Shh...I know. I know. Please calm down. At least for a moment, calm down. There are innocent people here." It occurred to him that she probably didn't care about that right now. "Just reel in your powers and let yourself cry. I know how you feel. I'm sorry."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-05-2016, 02:21 AM

Lori sucked in a deep breath as she cried forcing the fires to go out as she sunk into his arms. It was different then Clark, warmer, more like home. That thought made her feel terrible and hate herself more. She eventually cried herself out and pulled away. "Thank you Bruce." she sniffled rubbing her cheeks.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-05-2016, 03:17 AM

Bruce comforted her only as long as she needed him to, letting her pull away as soon as she was ready. He shook his head. "You don't need to thank me. I know...how this feels." He helped her to stand up. "Will you still go to stay with Kitsune?" He asked, referring to Gemini by the only name she'd given any of them.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-05-2016, 03:34 AM

"I don't know where she is." Lori admitted. "Do you know?" she asked figuring he would probably know where to take her. Once there she planned on calling Clark and hugging him as tight as she could.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-05-2016, 03:45 AM

Bruce nodded. "I'll drive you there." He said, gesturing towards the Batmobile. "You should call Clark when you get there. I'm sure he's worried about you." He added, feeling guilty that he had been there to comfort his friend's girlfriend.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-05-2016, 04:09 AM

"I'll call him." Lori smiled a little. "I was actually thinking of doing that." she chuckled and slipped into the batmobile staring at the building sighing a little. "I'm going to miss her so much... do you now where she's buried? If not could you find out...I want to see it one more time. What am I going to tell my parents?" she shoved a hand threw her hair.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-05-2016, 07:22 AM

Bruce was quiet for a moment. He wasn't sure whether to tell her what he knew. "Your sister...there was no funeral. No gravestone. I took the liberty, since no one knew that she had family..." He cleared his throat. "I made funeral arrangements. She'll be buried in the cemetery here, unless you'd like her to go somewhere else."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-05-2016, 08:44 PM

"I'll have to see what our parents want to do...there going to blame me for this." Lori scowled at the dashboard. "If they didn't hate me enough already they despise me know."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-06-2016, 05:50 AM

Bruce glanced at her. "How could anyone possibly blame you for this? The only one to blame here is the mentally unhinged clown that roped your sister in and then killed her. I'll tell your parents so myself if I have to- I'll even tell them as Batman."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-06-2016, 07:35 PM

"They would have a heart attack as soon as you showed up." Lori snorted. 'They would still say I should have been there for her and not with Clark or with any of the other Justice League members."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-07-2016, 03:01 AM

Bruce frowned- which was much the same as his usual expression, but the feeling was there. "Your parents sound like very unreasonable people." He said.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-07-2016, 03:50 AM

"They never wanted a freak." Lori snorted. ''hell they where barely ready for a child let alone a mutant one. When my powers showed they showed there fear and hate. Wonder Woman and a couple X-Men showed me that my powers where for more then destroying and well here I am. Dating Superman and riding in the coolest car right after Kit."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-07-2016, 04:02 AM

Bruce snorted. "I'm sorry to hear that. Parents should always support their children. Having powers doesn't make you a freak." He said. "And, did you say "after Kit?" Maybe I should look into making the Batmobile talk."