shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-12-2009, 01:17 PM

( ಠ益ಠ)
CRACKALICIOUS VALENTINE

WHERE YOU CAN CELEBRATE YOUR VDAY WITH NICE DOSE OF CRACK

Welcome~ Like my previous event threads, I plan on having lots of freebies (yes, still going on WOO HOO! ALL THE HOARDING PAYS OFF LULZ SO ALL U HOARDER-HATER, DUN H8 K! ;B I DO MY SHARE)~

BUT WAIT! /OHOHOHOH

This time, I'm accompanied by... not just one~ and nope, not just two~ BUT THREE CO-HOSTS!!! OMG, WOW! SRSLY?! YES. SRSLY!! This will definitely help tremendously in terms of round games and all that jazz~ :] NO MORE HAVING TO RELY ON CRAPPY TIMEZONES TO SEE IF ANY GAME IS ON. RIGHT RIGHT.

'Kay, so if you see any of these guys, please, be nice and all, while still having fun! They'll be the PO-PO while I'm gone

JITSUMI1221
SEIKI NOVA
ELEGANT FEATHER DUSTER

There are a LOT of freebies to be thrown around at the ones visiting the thread~ And they come in the forms of items, gold, AND ART!

THERE ARE 50K+ IN ITEMS PRIZES ALONE!

Holy rudders! And this DOESN'T EVEN INCLUDE the GOLD + ART prizes! You won't want to miss this chance~ So, stick around, enjoy/hate on this event with us, and have LOTS of fun! :]

[✖] RULES + DISCLAIMER [✖]

• No drama. If you have any personal complaints to me or any one in the thread, TAKE IT TO PM's.
  • HAVING FUN IS A MUST! If not, we shall brain wash you 'til you do! ;D
  • All of the art here belong to their respective owners. R-E-S-P-E-C-T, BABY.
  • THE EMOTE EXPRESSION: (╬ ಠ益ಠ) WAS TAKEN FROM A FRIEND, SO, PLEASE, DON'T USE IT W/O PERMISSION!
  • NO LAYOUT COPYING/TAKING/"BORROWING" WITHOUT CONSENT EITHER, PLS.
  • The skull BG for the baner was taken from here. I just used it and edited to suit my need for the banner.
  • Follow TOS, bla bla.

[✖] POST LEGEND [✖]

001 - INTRODUCTION
002 - SHOSHO'S MINI AUCTION -- ENDED
003 - SHOSHO'S ART FREEBIES -- ENDED-CHECK 4 PICKUPS
004 - SHOSHO'S SHOPECHUL DELIVERY -- ENDED
005 - GUESSING GAME INFO BOARD
006 - MAIN OVERALL SCORE BOARD -- WINNERS
007 - JITSU'S SCORE BOARD
008 - JITSU'S ART FREEBIES
009 - JITSU'S TBA
010 - SEIKI'S SCORE BOARD
011 - SEIKI'S PAGE PRIZE
012 - SEIKI'S U LOVE ME
013- EFD'S SCORE BOARD
014- EFD'S LURVE DOCTOR'S FREE SERVICE
015- EFD'S POST YOUR MOST AWESOME OC CONTEST

There's a chance that I will not make it for the first day of the event, so, if that's the case, Jitsu/Seiki/EFD will start off the rounds of game without me :D.

Last edited by shosho; 02-22-2009 at 07:39 PM..

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-12-2009, 01:21 PM

[✖] MINI AUCTION [✖]

( ಠ益ಠ)

[✖] AUCTION INFO [✖]

Just more of something to do for me because I love to torture myself with more work lulz.

Start date: Whenever event starts
End date: Whenever event ends ENDED

HB: 1 bust head-to-bust shot CG
AB:
1 couple waist up CG
OR
2 single waist ups CGs
OR
2 couple headshots CGs
OR
4 single headshots CGs

[✖] RULES [✖]

+ Only bid with what you have, please +
+ Thread rules apply +
+ Read disclaimer in first post +
+ POST YOUR BID IN BOLDED + FONT SIZE 7 + NOTICEABLE-COLORED-FONT
+ After posting your bid, please, PM me the link of your bid-post +
+ Have fun & Thanks for Visiting! +

[✖] BIDDING INFO [✖]

HB: 10k pure by Sakura (10k)
AB: 1 crown set /8D; <-- living in dreamland
ITEMS ACCEPTED:
2007 EIs (NOT halloween, winter)
2007 CIs
January 2008s
November 2008s
pure

[✖] SAMPLES [✖]

Please, keep in mind that I'm better at drawing guys than girls, I think. Use your judgement on my art if you want to ask for a girl. :]
While I'll try my best, sometimes, they CAN turn out a bit drag-ish XD;;

DON'Ts: kids, old people, mecha, full on anthro, BGs (unless AB'ed), couples (unless AB'ed), waist up (unless AB'ed), fullbody
DO's: headshot, single, guys, girls, semi-anthro people

Last edited by shosho; 02-18-2009 at 08:41 PM..

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-12-2009, 01:22 PM

[✖] ART FREEBIES [✖]

( ಠ益ಠ)

i love you, logan hahahah!!!!

Yes, I'm a lazy bum hehe, but I found some inspiring things to doodle some users in the last event and seems like people seem to enjoy it, so I thought... why not? 8D; Same almost the same as before, if you're interested in applying:
  • Fill in the application form and post the form in this spot.
  • If I choose your request, what you'll be getting is all RANDOM. You could get a simplistic CG/sketch/oekaki/chibi/headshot/etc 8D;
  • Posting here isn't a requirement. Just inspiring avatars/OCs needed XD

[✖] ART-FREEBIES WINNERS [✖]
M I R O = xoxo
POPCORN GUN = xoxo
SAKURA = xoxo
SADISTIX_LOVE = xoxo
RISQUE = xoxo
LAURYN DE VAMPYRE = xoxo
ELEGANT FEATHER DUSTER = xoxo
ALEXANDER LINDEN = xoxo
ARIKANA NAKARIA = xoxo

Last edited by shosho; 02-21-2009 at 05:39 PM..

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-12-2009, 01:23 PM

[✖] SHOPECHUL DELIVERY [✖]

( ಠ益ಠ)
Do you have a special someone on your mind? Lovers? Friends? Family? Or even enemies? Hey, everyone deserves some lovin' whether you like him/her or not XD;

So, why not send them a special something to show them how much you love or play-hate them in this Valentine's with shosho's SPECIAL DELIVERY SERVICE <--yes, I win @ lyfe?

[✖] DISCLAIMER [✖]

• Artwork belongs to me, shosho/shofuzaki.
  • Pattern for the text-field was taken from here. I claim no ownership to the pattern.
  • If you did not order, PLEASE, do not take them and edit them (e.g. change the text to fit your needs).
  • If you ordered, thank you~ but PLEASE, remember not to abuse the image in anyway (nor edit it other than resizing).

[✖] HOW TO ORDER [✖]

• Each card is 250g
  • CHECK MY STATUS BELOW FIRST
  • IF OPENED, COMPLETE THE FORM(S)
  • PM YOUR ORDER W/ SUBJECT "SHOPECHUL DELIVERY" TO MY MULE: MYV rocks
  • SEND TRADE TO MY MULE RIGHT AFTER YOU SEND ORDER (NO NEED FOR MY CONFIRMATION FOR YOUR ORDER, UNLESS IT'S CLOSED)
  • You can order as many as you'd like, HOWEVER,
  • Each time you order = 5 cards max.
  • If you order more than 1 at a time, use SEPARATE FORMS in the SAME PM at time of order.
  • If you order 5 at a time (NOT 5 separate orders), you will get a discount~ Instead of paying 1250g, you'll be paying only 1000g!
  • Each order FORM is meant to be sent to ONE person/group.

[✖] PICK YOUR DELIVERY BOY [✖]

+ CUSTOMIZE YOUR BOY +

• SMILING or FROWNING
  • ANGEL or DEVIL
  • LONG-HAIRED or SHORT-HAIR

+ CUSTOMIZE YOUR CARD +
  • TEXT (see below)
  • BACKGROUND COLOR (NOT PATTERN)
  • BOW COLOR

Here are some samples for you to see:

Short-haired and Frowning Angel

Long-haired and Smiling Devil

[✖] MORE THAN WORDS [✖]

The text for the card is pretty much set. However, there are a few words that are customizable. The following is the basic format of the text. At the time of your order, please, replace the words in red with the appropriate choice of words in the order form~
Dear, [name of recipient],
Thank you for being so damn [word 1]. I [word 2] you. No words can describe how much I do. Okay. I lied. May be there is. I just [word 3] think of one right now. So, I got you this cheap card from shosho instead. Happy Vday. May you [word 4] this day.

[word 5],
[name of sender]

REPLACE THE WORDS IN RED WITH:
word 1 - choose an adjective (any)
word 2 - choose a feeling word (e.g. hate/love/crush on/like/adore/lust for lulz, etc)
word 3 - choose either: CAN'T, DON'T WANT TO or TOO LAZY/TIRED/SLEEPY/ETC TO
word 4 - choose a verb (any)
word 5 - choose any closing word/symbol/phrase you want

[✖] ORDER FORM [✖]

Thank you for your interest~
Please:
+ CHECK MY STATUS BELOW FIRST+
+ IF OPENED, COMPLETE THE FORM(S)
+ PM YOUR ORDER TO MY MULE: MYV rocks +
+ SEND TRADE TO MY MULE AFTER YOU SEND ORDER +

[✖] I WANT TO ORDER SHOPECHUL DELIVERY PLZ [✖]
Name of sender: either your name or if you want to order for someone, it's possible.
Name of reciepient: self-explanatory, but remember, ONLY ONE PERSON/GROUP FOR ONE CARD
Frowning/Smiling? make your choice
Long-haired/Short-haired? make your choice
Angel/Devil? make your choice
Bow color: make your choice
BG color: make your choice
Choice of Word #1: make your choice
Choice of Word #2: make your choice
Choice of Word #3: make your choice
Choice of Word #4: make your choice
Choice of Word #5: make your choice

[✖] ORDER LIST [✖]

STATUS #1: - OPEN -
STATUS #2: - UNLIMITED -

Name of customer = [order]

Last edited by shosho; 02-13-2009 at 05:12 PM..

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-12-2009, 01:24 PM

[✖] GUESSING GAME [✖]

( ಠ益ಠ)
That time of the event again, kiddies :] Just a few things updated, so, please, read this again even if you've participated before~ <3

[✖] PROCEDURE [✖]

• Asides from me, there will be 3 co-hosts for this game: Jitsumi1221, Seiki Nova, and Elegant Feather Duster.
  • Each of the co-host has his/her own sub-score board, which will be COMBINED into the MAIN SCORE BOARD below this post.
  • Host will think of any NOUN in English <-- so don't ask this!
  • You ask a "yes/no" question to the host.
  • IMPORTANT: questions you ask CANNOT be too similar as "yes" questions that are already answered (e.g. if I already answered "yes" to -- IS IT FAT? -- you'll get NO POINTS for asking --> IS IT NOT THIN?)
  • PLEASE, refrain from asking another question until your previous question is answered first. OKAY? ;D
  • If you KNOW the answer and want to guess, just state: "THE WORD IS ____, [NAME OF HOST]!" If you go, "IS IT [GUESSED WORD], SHO?" you'll get only 1/2 of the correct guess's points.
  • BE CAREFUL! YOU ONLY GET 1 GUESS PER ROUND! INCORRECT GUESS = CANNOT GUESS FOR THAT ROUND AND -10 POINTS! YOU CAN STILL ASK QUESTIONS THOUGH!
  • WHEN GAME IS ON, ABSOLUTELY NO POST-EDITING! If you asked the same question as someone above you/forgot to ask another question after my answer, just wait until someone posts after you and ask another question! If I/any host catch(es) you doing this, you'll be getting -1 point! D8;
  • There are 3 types of winner categories, but each user can only win ONCE (unless there aren't enough participants XD)

[✖] POINTS [✖]

• Each NEW participant get 10 points by default. PLEASE, only use ONE account to play. If you use your mule, while your main's already participated earlier, you won't get any additional 10 points.
  • Each question that gets a YES answer = +5 points
  • Each question that gets a NO answer = 0 point
  • Each word you guess CORRECTLY = +15 points
  • Each word you guess INCORRECTLY = -10 points
  • If you're caught EDITING your post (by adding/editing your question), while a round is on = -1 point

[✖] PRIZES [✖]

• 1st place of most answered questions = 1x march 2008 set + 2 choices from st. patrick's 2008 set
  • 2nd place of most answered questions = 1x march 2008 set + 1 choice from st. patrick's 2008 set
  • 1st place of most points = 1x july 2008 set + 1x may 2008 set + 1x easter 2008 set
  • 2nd place of most points = 1x july 2008 set + 1x may 2008 set + 1x winter 2008 set
  • 3rd place of most points = 1x july 2008 set + 1x winter 2008 set
  • 5 most participated rounds (even the lowest points can win this) = 1k each

[✖] GAME TEMPLATE FOR HOSTS [✖]

ROUND [#] - HOSTED BY [NAME OF HOST]

"YES" QUESTIONS/HINTS/GUESS
1. FIRST HINT: BLABLA
2. ___ (name)
3. ___ (name)

"NO" QUESTIONS/HINTS/GUESSES
1. ___
2. ___
3. ___
4. wrong guess (name)

PARTICIPANTS (include even the ones WITHOUT points. Tally points @ END of round!)
1. NAME = POINTS
2. NAME = POINTS
3. NAME = POINTS
* ANYone caught editing his/her post with questions (either editing or adding the question for the game ONLY--if they were posting to someone and edited the post TO that someone, and not towards the host, it's okay) while the round is on, make sure you make a note of that next to his/her name in the PARTICIPANTS list!

Last edited by shosho; 02-18-2009 at 06:44 AM..

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-12-2009, 01:25 PM

[✖] MAIN SCORE BOARD [✖]

( ಠ益ಠ)
Here are our "Questions Game's" future V-Day Champion thingies /hehe. Cheer for your favorite participant or try your luck, too? ;D <3

[✖] ROUND WORDS + WINNERS [✖]

[✖] ROUND PARTICIPANTS [✖]
  • Round 1 = Suona, [.j o y z], kent, hadzvich, croon, strawberryoctopus, sadistix_love
  • Round 2 = dystopia, miro, mitsuko-sama, sadistix_love, arikana nakaria, EFD (15), sane
  • Round 3 = slowtrain, hadsvich, kent, strawberryoctopus, meilin
  • Round 4 = shosho (15), kent, hadsvich, strawberryoctopus
  • Round 5 = shosho (5), kent, Sakura_Madison, Sizzla, slowtrain, miro, kyonki, [.j o y z]
  • Round 6 = Hadsvich, sadistix_love, mitsuko-sama, shosho (25),arikana nakaria, popcorn gun, deranged insanity, kent
  • Round 7 =[. j o y z], popcorn gun, sakura, sadistix_love, kyonki
  • Round 8 = hadsvich, sadistix_love, kent, dystopia, suona, arikana, nakaria, shosho (0), meilin
  • Round 9 = suona, slowtrain, popcorn gun, sadistix_love, dystopia, miro, shosho (20)
  • Round 10 = shosho (10), slowtrain, dystopia, popcorn gun, waffle, miro, easther_bunni, suona
  • Round 11 = EFD (10), miro, popcorn gun, slowtrain, suona, arikana nakaria, waffle, easther_bunni
  • Round 12 = suona, waffle, miro, sakura_madison, slowtrain, easther_bunni
  • Round 13 = Spanish Leek Squared, Alexander Linden
  • Round 14 = EFD (45), popcorn gun, sadistix_love, strawberryoctopus, turtle pirate, waffle, dystopia, caroline, luenola marxiel
  • Round 15 = EFD (5), luenola marxiel, meilin, anoni
  • Round 16 = shosho (15), miro, luenola marxiel, arikana nakaria, easther_bunni, lauryn de vampyre, popcorn gun, waffle
  • Round 17 = waffle, dystopia, luenola marxiel, miro
  • Round 18 = luenola marxiel, slowtrain, dystopia, popcorn gun, meilin
  • Round 19 = popcorn gun, luenola marxiel, suona, lauryn de vampyre, waffle, sakura_madison
  • Round 20 = EFD (0), miro, arikana nakaria, murchu volpe, lauryn de vampyre, luenola marxiel, sakura_madison
  • Round 21 = sakura_madison, luenola marxiel, lauryn de vampyre, lillierose
  • Round 22 =
  • Round 23 =
  • Round 24 =
  • Round 25 =

[✖] OVERALL SCORERS [✖]
EACH NEW PARTICIPANT (EXCEPT 2ND ACCOUNTS/HOSTS) GET 10 DEFAULT POINTS WHICH IS ALREADY INCLUDED IN THE BOTTOM. READ RULES, PLEASE!
  • suona = 94+20+10+10
  • [.j o y z] = 45+5
  • kent = 55+15+5+25
  • hadzvich = 90+15+25
  • croon = 0
  • strawberryoctopus = 10+45
  • sadistix_love = 55+15+25+20+45
  • dystopia = 40+15+20+10+45
  • miro = 205+20+20+10+10+15
  • mitsuko-sama = 45+15
  • arikana nakaria = 80+15+25+10+15
  • EFD (points given to round participants) = 15+10+45+5
  • sane = 10+15
  • slowtrain = 125+5+20+10+10
  • meilin = 55+5
  • shosho (points given to round participants) = 15+5+25+20+10+15
  • Sakura_Madison = 110+5
  • Sizzla = 20+5
  • kyonki = 45+5
  • popcorn gun = 190+25+20+10+10+45+15
  • deranged insanity = 15+25
  • sakura = 5
  • Waffle = 115+10+10+45+15
  • Easther_Bunni = 80+10+10+15
  • spanish leek squared = 20
  • alexander linden = 40
  • Caroline = 0+45
  • Luenola Marxiel = 125+45+5+15
  • Turtle Pirate = 20+45
  • Anoni = 10+5
  • Lauryn de Vampyre = 70+15
  • Murchu Volpe = 35
  • Lillierose = -5
  • NAME HERE = 10+[PT]

Last edited by shosho; 02-21-2009 at 06:02 PM..

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 02-12-2009, 07:08 PM

[✖]JITSU'S SCORE BOARD[✖]

( ಠ益ಠ)
Place to stash all the winners and participants of my rounds so Shosho can see them and add them to her main board easily. I'll be trying to make this really challenging, because I'm mean... and love long rounds. ^^ Good Luck!

• ROUND #5 = Chaps = Slowtrain
  • ROUND #7 = NintendoDS = Kyonki
  • ROUND # = WORD = winner

• Round #5 = Sizzla , Sakura_madison , Slowtrain , M i r o , Kyonki , Kent , [.j o y z] , Shosho
  • Round #7 = [.j o y z], Popcorn Gun, Sakura, Sadistix_Love, Kyonki
  • Round # =
  • Round # =
  • Round # =

Quote:

POINTS ROUND 5
1. Sizzla +5 +5 = 10 points = 15 POINTS
2. Sakura_Madison + 5 +5 = 10 points = 15 POINTS
3. Slowtrain +5 +5 +5 +5 +15 = 35 points = 40 POINTS
4. M i r o +5 +5 +5 = 15 points = 20 POINTS
5. Kyonki 0 points = 5 POINTS
6. Kent +5 = 5 points= 10 POINTS
7. [.j o y z] +5 +5 = 10 points = 15 POINTS
8. ShoSho Distributing 5 points to ALL participants from Shosho's correct answer.
Quote:

POINTS ROUND 7
1. [.J o y z] +5 +5 +5 +5 = 20 POINTS
2. Popcorn Gun +5 +5 +5= 15 POINTS
3. Sakura +5 - 10 = -5 POINTS? is this even possible?
4. Sadistix_Love +5 +5= 10 POINTS
5. Kyonki +5 +5 +15 = 25 POINTS
* NOTE * THIS LAYOUT IS SHOSHO'S! all hers, i merely borrowed it to make sure i don't uglify her pretty thread. Bow down and adore the Shosho's awesome layout (/ o_o)/[/INDENT][/INDENT]

Last edited by Jitsumi1221; 02-16-2009 at 06:52 PM..

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 02-12-2009, 07:09 PM

[✖] JITSU ART FREEBIES [✖]

( ಠ益ಠ)

Because i haven't really felt the drive to do art in a while and I'm wanting you lovelies to inspire me with anything you can some up with. That and seeing Sho being all lovely and kind and giving i feel the need to try at least as well. If you are interested:
  1. Fill in the application form and post the form in this spot.
  2. What you'll be getting is all RANDOM. You could get a simplistic Computer sketch or something in traditional media's.
  3. Posting here isn't a requirement. Just inspiring avatars/OCs needed, though it would be nice if you stayed and chatted a bit.

ART-FREEBIES WINNERS

[your name here] = xoxo
[your name here] = xoxo
[your name here] = xoxo
[your name here] = xoxo
[your name here] = xoxo

*NOTE* again I'm a horrible horrible thief and this layout is all Shosho's and i merely pilfered it to keep in accordance with her prior setups! DO NOT TAKE SHO'S AWESOME LAYOUT!

Last edited by Jitsumi1221; 02-15-2009 at 06:17 PM..

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-12-2009, 07:09 PM

AND LAST ONE *Tags Seki*

Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 02-13-2009, 12:01 AM

[✖] SCORE BOARD [✖]

( ಠ益ಠ)

Thank you to Sho for letting me be a co-host in her recurring holiday events thread! For those of you who participate in my rounds, your points and wins will be totaled up here and then combined with the other hosts at the end to see who wins the big prize as provided by Sho (make sure you thank her when you win!). Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy my rounds, and uh, we'll see what we can do to make it fun for everyone : D

• ROUND 1 = WORD = winner
  • ROUND 2 = WORD = winner
  • ROUND 3 = WORD = winner
  • ROUND 4 = WORD = winner
  • ROUND 5 = WORD = winner

• Round 1 =
  • Round 2 =
  • Round 3 =
  • Round 4 =
  • Round 5 =

[✖] OVERALL SCORERS [✖]
  • name = points
  • name = points
  • name = points
  • name = points
  • name = points

Stealing Sho's layout for the event. Please do not copy without her permission!

Last edited by Seiki Nova; 02-14-2009 at 01:58 AM..

Seiki Nova

[✖] PAGE PRIZES [✖]

( ಠ益ಠ)

Since I'm no artist and I still want to contribute more to this event than just hosting rounds, I've decided I'll host a mini-contest where I give you guys a chance to win small gold prizes for being the first poster on a specified page. My only request of all of you that wish to participate in this mini-event, is please do not sit around waiting for the page prizes if you are not going to actively contribute to the thread. That's not fair to the people who are chatting and having fun!

[✖] PAGES + PRIZES [✖]
  • PAGE 10 - 50g
  • PAGE 30 - 50g
  • PAGE 40 - 75g
  • PAGE 50 - 50g
  • PAGE 70 - 50g
  • PAGE 80 - 75g
  • PAGE 90 - 50g
  • PAGE 110 - 50g
  • PAGE 120 - 75g
  • PAGE 130 - 50g
  • PAGE 150 - 50g
  • PAGE 160 - 75g
  • PAGE 170 - 50g
  • PAGE 190 - 50g
  • PAGE 200 - 75g
  • PAGE 210 - 50g
  • PAGE 230 - 50g
  • PAGE 240 - 75g
  • PAGE 250 - 50g
  • PAGE 270 - 50g
  • PAGE 280 - 75g
  • PAGE 290 - 50g
  • PAGE 310 - 50g
  • PAGE 320 - 75g
  • PAGE 330 - 50g
  • PAGE 350 - 50g
  • PAGE 360 - 75g
  • PAGE 370 - 50g
  • PAGE 390 - 50g
  • PAGE 400 - 75g
  • PAGE 410 - 50g

[✖] PAGE POST WINNERS [✖]

Stealing Sho's layout for the event. Again, please do not copy without her permission!

Last edited by Seiki Nova; 02-21-2009 at 03:13 PM..

Seiki Nova

[✖] U LOVE ME? [✖]

( ಠ益ಠ)

I normally do not go for freebies during events because I feel a little weird going for them, but if by chance I get any freebies, I'll post them here to show you guys what I get, and to thank the artists and users who have worked hard on them! Thank you guys!

[✖] FREEBIES RECEIVED [✖]
  • FREEBIE 1
  • FREEBIE 2
  • FREEBIE 3
  • FREEBIE 4
  • FREEBIE 5

Stealing Sho's layout for the event. Again, please do not copy without her permission!

Last edited by Seiki Nova; 02-14-2009 at 02:03 AM..

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-13-2009, 06:09 PM

[✖] Guessing Game Host-Post [✖]
( ಠ益ಠ)

You guys know the drill by now right? At least I hope you've been reading the whole front page. ;D This is where the records for the rounds that I host go. The rules, game-play instructions, and overall totals are in ShoSho's posts up there.

[✖] Rounds [✖]

ROUND ONE
ROUND THREE
ROUND FOUR
ROUND SIX
ROUND NINE
ROUND TEN
ROUND TWELVE
ROUND SIXTEEN
ROUND SEVENTEEN

Last edited by Elegant Feather Duster; 02-19-2009 at 04:07 AM..

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-13-2009, 06:09 PM

[✖] Advice from the LURV doctor [✖]
( ಠ益ಠ)

Are you one of the many who chose to rename the day of St. Valentine as Singles Awareness Day (S.A.D)? Do you need some love advice to get that special someone? Maybe you need advice to get anyone, or maybe even, anything that moves. If you answered yes to any of these questions, have no fear! The world-famous special doctor of LURV is making a special visit to hand out some free advice to the masses.*

*Warning: Cracklicious Enterprise Hosting, and Elegant Feather Duster Md. take no responsibility for any results or ensuing pieces of crack.

[✖] Form [✖]

*Please post using PURPLE and/or my name in a noticeable way.

[✖] Ooooh Mr. Doctor, I think I need some medication for my heart~ [✖]
My Name is:
Question:

[✖] Results [✖]

When the doctor replies to your query, you will receive a slip with your advice on it. (So you don't forget.) It will look something like the one below:

Last edited by Elegant Feather Duster; 02-14-2009 at 07:50 PM..

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-13-2009, 06:11 PM

[✖] Original Character Contest [✖]
( ಠ益ಠ)

Now for something completely different! Or perhaps, only slightly different. This event, I'm going to hold an original character (OC) contest! You submit your OC(s), and at the end of the event, I will choose my favorite and you will receive a piece of art of that character. I won't post suggestions here, but if you want to talk to me in the thread and ask about likes, dislikes, et cetera, go right ahead.

THE ACTUAL THREAD

(Link above is for people clicking my sig and getting to the character contest post only. Everyone else can ignore it.)

[✖] Rules [✖]

END DATE: Last day of the Mene Valentines event. Results will be posted the day after.

-Post entries in the thread using the form below.
-Multiple entries accepted. (yes, multiple OCs accepted.)
-NO linking to other threads and saying "find this character in here somewhere." Linking to a SINGLE post that contains only the character information, is acceptable if absolutely necessary.
-You don't need to be a good artist. Characters are judged on design, not quality of the reference.
-All sexualities/genders/ages/etc. accepted. I have preferences, but it doesn't mean I'll refuse anything.
- You may submit couples. If they are chosen as a couple, I will do a couple piece that is only "half" the prize for each character. (I.E. single waist-up = couple bust-up, etc.)
- If you submit a "couple" PLEASE specify they are meant to be together. Or else I will judge them separately.

[✖] Form [✖]

*Please post using a GREEN and/or my name in a noticeable way.
*If you have many characters, each one gets their own copy of the form.
*The more info the better. (Please use logic though, I don't need to read a novel either :P )

HEY FEATHERS! I WANNA SUBMIT SOMETHING!
My Name is:
Here is my character:
Extra details if needed:

[✖] Prizes [✖]

My DeviantART

1st - Full-color waist-up piece
2nd - Full-color bust piece
3rd - Mono-chromatic sketchy bust piece

[✖] Entries [✖]

My Name is: Sadistix_Love
Here is my character: Hettah/Emberg http://www.freewebs.com/bishies_rule...tahembergp.htm
Extra details if needed: Here is another piece of her that I am too lazy to update on to my site: http://k-fuyu.deviantart.com/art/DOL...iban-111264403

My Name is: NOT SHOSHO'S MULE SRSLY :ninja: i think.
Here is my character: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/vie...16830#41949862 <333
Extra details if needed: if you decide to choose him (NO PRESSURE LULZ), artistic freedom on him, including the tattoos <333

My Name is: M i r o
Here is my character: Lucifer Lucifer ref 2
Extra details if needed: just make him as smexy as you want him to be. 8D

My Name is:[.j o y z]
Here is my character:Miss Black&White
Extra details if needed: Totally sly and mysterious. Playful and cool. Keeps her face at all times. Wears black and white~
Miss Black&White

My Name is: Sizzla
Here is my character: Link to character info
Extra details if needed: A link to his gallery with lots of refs is posted at the bottom of that post ^^. :D He's the God of Plague, and he pretty much pwns all. XD

My Name is: Sakura_Madison
Here is my character: Rosas
Extra details if needed: My OC has a rose theme.

My Name is: Sadistix_Love
Here is my character: http://www.freewebs.com/bishies_rule...semeilingp.htm
Extra details if needed: I want them drawn as a couple!

My Name is: Naeru
Here is my character: kyuka
Extra details if needed: She's an ice bandit/RPG-ish character ^^

My Name is: Naeru
Here is my character: Zaiel
Extra details if needed: He's a fire bandit/RPG-ish character ^^

My Name is:[.j o y z]
Here is my character: Skels
Extra details if needed: She's a mysterious traveller that walks the earth, that no one really knows of her. Quite extrordinary you see at first site. But when night approaches and the light has vanished, she has a new look. Beware her quiet kindness and face, she is of different person after light.

Oooh!! My words! And other stuff of her.. She's playful and nice and shy in daylight. Pretty ordinary.
At night she's mischievous and dead serious at times.
She's like has a multi personality.

My Name is: Suona
Here is my character: Doyle
Extra details if needed: That should list enough. ^^ :hug:

Last edited by Elegant Feather Duster; 02-22-2009 at 10:08 PM..

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-14-2009, 12:52 PM

heheh, set up is [EDIT: almost] finished, woo hoo~ btw, hosts, once the event starts, if i'm not around for the beginning of the event, please have sizzla/eroy/other mod move this to the event forum~ *3*

and you can start the first round of game and all that jazz X3 thanks for all of your help in advance <3

Last edited by shosho; 02-14-2009 at 02:12 PM..

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-14-2009, 08:11 PM

*3* You guys have a really impressive banner!

[.j o y z]
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-14-2009, 08:13 PM

2nd post!! x DD
I think..

YAYYY!!

Happy Crack-a-lious Valentines' DAYY!
; 3

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Ooh dang. When did posts become okay? D:

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Haha hiya you two :P Ohhhh good the thread got moved. : D Thanks to whichever mod did that!

@suona - I dunno? xD I guess since shosho posted??

CrepsleyKabob
(。・ω・&...

Old 02-14-2009, 08:14 PM

o3o /late

really awesome thread! I'll def try and participate more this time.. but like before no guarantees xD

meilin
pumpkin phantom

-dances into the thread-
I'm on the same team as Sho~ 8D;;

[.j o y z]
(っ◕‿◕)&...

WOOT! I'm second!! x DD
-feels happy-

Gahh.. I must get more AP!! DX

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-14-2009, 08:15 PM

wahaha, HI, GUYS! U GUYS ARE AWESOME! <333 HAPPY VDAY!

AND THANK YOU, SIZZLA FOR MOVING THIS <33333 ILU!

Mitsuko-sama
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-14-2009, 08:15 PM

homfg... Right when WoE on RO ended! <333

Hi all~ :3