Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-23-2014, 05:42 PM

"Purging your system of this substance is what you want, isn't it?" he asked, hearing the other's words. He took a breath, focusing upon the other's soul. He did not tell him the details, for now it was nothing to be concerned about. If he had to, he could tell him a little information. It depended on if the other was inclined to drop it or not. He took a breath, the soul of the liquid that the other had ingested was dimming. Soon the hold upon him would be to weak to force him to tell anything. "You will feel the pull of it, until it fully leaves your system" he said, opening his eyes, "but you should be able to resist it now, not forced to have to actually speak up." With that he pulled his hand away. His eyes lifted to the other's, for a moment lingering on him. Without his hat, his face was able to be viewed more clearly. He seemed to realize this, turning to return to the bed. He would not force the other to stay, he was not interested in the physical justification the other was looking for. He would not do that, the other knew nothing of what he would be getting himself into if Yukiteru desired it. This little potion would be childs play to what he could make him do. He lifted a hand to the chain around his neck with a sigh, "what a pain.."

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-23-2014, 11:19 PM

The kelpie dropped the cloth and whirled around to face Brumac when he heard the ogre's voice. Frewen stepped back a little and then ... He wriggled around and clutched the other man's large arm with his hands. "Hey now ... look .. I misjudged the situation, the question I asked." He srunched up his eyes when he felt a tongue against his skin. It could have been pleasant, if Frewen wasn't nearly certain the ogre had every intention of gobbling him up.
"I'm sorry! Just ... come on now, what can I do to make it up to you? I'll do anything, short of being your after work snack."

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-24-2014, 08:54 PM

"You can do that?" That was a stupid question, because obviously Yukiteru could do that. He was doing it right now, and Kioku was very grateful, even though it did make him feel weird. Kioku smiled when Yukiteru looked at him. "You know, you look better without the hat. Really beautiful." The other was turning away from him now though, as if to head back towards the bed. Kioku moved forward, his arms slipping around Yukiteru gently, hugging him from behind. "Very beautiful. Thank you, my darling." Kioku didn't try anything though, just a hug, Yukiteru wasn't interested in getting physical, and Kioku wasn't in the mood to try and seduce someone that didn't want it at all. Then he was releasing the other from the hug.

"If you need me, I'll be in my room punishing that kelpie." Kioku highly doubted the other would need him for anything, still he did feel like he owed him something for the help. "Sleep well." He was already turning towards the door. Kioku was still somewhat worried what the others might think of him now, but it was just so much easier to push those honest feelings away and pretend like nothing had happened now, and he had such delicious plans for Frewen.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-24-2014, 09:21 PM

Yukiteru listened to the words and paused. He looked...beautiful...without his hat? He had never been called such a thing before by anyone other than the boss in a serious manner. Of course people flirted and such, but it was never more than flattery and attempts to get physical to Yukiteru. Hearing it now however, he was a bit surprised. The other was then hugging him, which made his eyes widen a fraction, unseen by the other. Physical contact was one thing he was very wary about. The other was hugging him without a care it seemed, and oddly enough he was once more unable to move. He pondered this for a moment, the other possibly would have thought it ammusing that thanks to a simple phrase and contact, at the moment Yukiteru was actually speachless.

People, he did not understand them, nor did he actually know how to deal with them. He was able to keep calm and collected, out smarting and classing them with ease most of the time. Certain things though, especially steps out of the personas he had come to collect in data from them...confused him. Which is why right now did. The other was to be blunt, a horny playboy....and yet those words and actions had seemed on the surface genuine. The other was leaving then, without protesting again to get him into bed. He felt his control slip a bit, then he was turning to speak when the sound of the door caught his attention. He frowned, silencing his words. Someone was attempting to enter. By the sound of it, they had a key to. Annoyance flickered in him, seemed another had lost their manners.

He moved forward to the door before the other, taking ahold of the knob and opening it. Behind it stood that girl from before, the one who worked there and wore the bunny ears. He looked at her, his expression once more turning blank and his eyes hardening a bit. She had interrupted him, besides seeming to be attempting to break into his room without permission...while people were insidee no doubt. "Is there something you needed?" his voice was laced with a bit of ice. Not enough to be outright cold or mean, but enough to hint he was not amused at this. He was partially thankful that a distraction had come, before he had said something himself out of character to that man.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-24-2014, 09:50 PM

When the doorknob was wrenched from Peri's hand with her key still in the lock, she fell forward a step. "Uhm...", she said in a confused manner, periwinkle eyes looking up at Yukiteru. She straightened up to see Kioku. "Oh!" she said. Her expression turned from one of confusion to one of cheekiness. She knew what was going on here.

"I was supposed to clean the empty rooms," she explained. "I guess I should have brought the check-in book," she mumbled as an afterthought. Then she would have known for sure which rooms were empty. She stood there for an awkward moment before rocking back on her heels. "Sooo," she said, "I'll just be...." she was reaching for her key in the lock, "...going now. Let you guys get back, to, your things... That's not what I meant". But wasn't it? She knew Kioku well enough in that area to know the man wasn't in here for a cup of tea.

Peri intended on grabbing her key and heading back downstairs to grab the check-in book. So long as she got lucky enough to slide by without being asked to do anything, like more damn chores.

((I'll respond with Brumac next post. I want to take a bath before I think into his mind, lol. Don't judge me. I do my best thinking in the bath.))

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-25-2014, 08:01 PM

Kioku's gratitude had been sincere, he had also greatly enjoyed the way Yukiteru had felt in his arms. Then again, the cambion enjoyed the way anyone felt in his arms. He pushed thoughts of the blonde from his mind. He had a kelpie to deal with right now anyway. He hesitated when the knob moved and rattled like someone was unlocking it, and in that hesitation, Yukiteru moved forward and pulled the door open. It was that girl, Kioku smiled sweetly at her. "You should at least knock." He seemed slightly amused, and when she said they could get back to their 'things' he just grinned at her. "Jealous, my love? If we were doing that, you'd be more than welcome to join in, we were just talking though. I don't think Yuki likes boys very much." He glanced at Yukiteru and then slipped out the door past both of them.

"I'm more in the mood for fish tonight, my loves." There was almost a pleasantly dangerous gleam in Kioku's eyes as he turned from them and hurried off down the stairs. He stopped at the bottom and grinned at the scene. Brumac seemed to have punishing the kelpie in mind as well, but Kioku's punishment would be far more fun. At least, fun for Kioku, he didn't plan on letting the kelpie get much pleasure from what he had in mind. He ran a hand through his hair and sauntered over to the two. "Brumy, my darling." He laid a gentle hand on Brumac's arm. "I want to punish him." His eyes were on the kelpie, that dangerous gleam in them.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-25-2014, 10:37 PM

Brumac snarled. His eyes had begun to glaze over already and that was a bad sign for the kelpie. If no one stopped him, the green haired guy would certainly be the ogre's dinner. "Anything?" he boomed in thought, still teetering on the brink of his humanity and rage.

He hadn't even heard or noticed Kioku approach. He snarled down at whoever dared touch him right now. When he heard and realized that it was Kioku, he relaxed somewhat. His humanity was winning, at the sight of his friend. He was recalling how out of control he'd been already once today, and how he'd hurt his friend, and it was sobering.

His eyes returned to normal and he lowered the kelpie to the ground. He didn't release him yet though. He leaned close and growled, "We're aren't finished," he said, already having things in mind for the kelpie to get done around here. He had said anything after all. "You owe your life, to Kioku," Brumac said, finally releasing the kelpie. He turned his back and disappeared into the kitchen.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-25-2014, 10:51 PM

Frewen let out a sigh relief when his feet met the floor. Then he started nodding frantically. He really didn't want to die at the hands of the ogre. The kelpie didn't really notice Kioku, what with Brumac breath hitting his face and threats filling his ears. And then his eyes were drawn to the purple haired man, and he swallowed hard.

"I'm sorry!" And he let out a long breath when Brumac left. "Look Kioku, I really am sorry about the ... potion incident." The dark haired kelpie smiled weakly.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-25-2014, 11:32 PM

At the other's comment, he did not believe her for a moment really. There was more to it then simply saying. Then the mention of what she thought they were doing sent a pang of annoyance through him once more. Before he responded though, the other male was. She was more than welcome to join? What right did he have to simply decide such things, especially when Yukiteru was involved? He had no right to speak about him in such a manner at all. His annoyance was rising once more, the other leaving with a mention of him not liking boys much. He was tempted to say something, oh so tempted before the other was gone. Leaving him and the girl there, he gave her a slight look.

"Go away" he was no longer in the mood to be polite to such ill mannered beings. He closed the door, locking it this time. He turned away, running a hand through his hair. "Disgusting" he said to himself, pulling off the chain around his neck once more. He felt like giving that man a piece of his mind as well now, but it would do no good right now. He sighed, taking a breath to push away the annoyance within him. He calmed within moments, before picking up his hat. The words of the other moved through his head. He looked away, before tossing it so it landed on the bed post at the end of the bed.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-25-2014, 11:55 PM

Peri blinked at Kioku. He certainly wasn't one to hide what he wanted. He walked out the door and Peri stepped aside. She grabbed her key quickly then, and it was a good thing. Yukiteru gave her an order, and just like that, Peri squeaked and turned on her heel and started to walk away. She didn't even have time to apologize or offer to take care of his laundry, or anything.

She frowned though when she got to the next door. That Yukiteru was quite the ass. No bother to her. That was his own problem. I mean come on, so string her up for doing her job, another thing ordered of her. Yeesh. This time, Peri knocked first, she waited then. She contemplated going back downstairs for the check-in book, but it was just soooo far away.

((Papillon, Peri can be at Priscilla's door if you'd like. :) If not just say so and I'll have her go on about her business!))

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-26-2014, 01:11 AM

Kioku smiled sweetly at Brumac until the ogre vanished into the kitchen, but when he turned his attention to Frewen, his expression had turned rather sinister. "I'm going to pretend it never happened, but that doesn't mean you'll go unpunished." His tone was so serious, so dark. He gripped Frewen by the upper arm and pulled him close, crashing his lips against the kelpie's. It was a sweet kiss though, soft and gentle, and then Kioku pulled away. He kept his grip on Frewen's upper arm though and in moments he was dragging the kelpie off up the stairs.

When they reached Kioku's room, he shoved Frewen inside hard and entered behind him. That door was closed and locked behind him. "Now, my lovely little fishy, let's have a bit of fun." The way he spoke those words though, it was almost clear that Frewen wouldn't be having much fun. Kioku shoved him down on to the floor and straddled him, pinning the kelpie's arms above his head.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-26-2014, 01:45 AM

Priscilla walked to the door and slammed it open. She looked Peri up and down with a frown. "Yes, what is it? Did you come to clean my room?" Maybe the girl would dress properly if she was given the right clothes. They weren't the same size. Priscilla was taller, and fuller. Still, she was sure there were some things in her wardrobe that would suit the pale haired girl. Anything would be better then the skimpy outfit Peri was wearing. Anything at all.

The kelpie's skin turned paler, the green tinge more prominent, at the mention of anything punishing going on. His mind kept veering to horrible things, torturous things. The kiss stole his breath away. It reminded him so very much of home. So he followed Kioku without protest, stumbling along at first. He didn't very much like the hard grip on his arm, but he did kind of deserve it for having put Kioku through what he had.

When they were in the other man's room he got only a glimpse of the bed, the furniture. Frewen grunted when he felt the hard floor ram against his back. Then he wriggled around to get as comfortable as he could under Kioku. He knew he shouldn't have ... But he smiled a bit, and tilted his head. "Will we both be having fun, or do you intend on being the only one doing that?" An edge slid into Frewen's voice when he spoke the words. Pri

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-27-2014, 07:14 PM

Peri jumped at the sudden wrenching of the door and grimaced. "It's you," she said, relieved, sort of. She almost scowled at the prissy girl's words. But she sighed instead. "Sort of," Peri replied. "I'm supposed to clean the empty rooms," she rolled her eyes, "BUT, if you have laundry or need anything else, I'm supposed to handle that, too."

The periwinkle eyed girl blinked lazy half-lidded eyes at Priscilla now. She clearly didn't want to be waiting on the girl, or anyone for that matter. "What are you staring at?" Peri finally asked, eyes opening and blinking owlishly. Then she looked down at herself. "Did I spill the soup of the day on me?" she asked, "Is there something on my face?"

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-28-2014, 02:39 AM

Kioku's touch was gentle and soft even as he kept Frewen's hands trapped above his head, though somehow that gentle touch seemed to only make the dangerous gleam in his eyes look all the more dangerous. "I haven't decided yet." He kept the kelpie trapped beneath him. For now he seemed content to just have the other trapped there, but truthfully, Kioku was trying to decide the best way to punish the tricksy little fish. When something came to mind, that gleam in his eyes only seemed to intensify, and he smiled rather dangerously at the kelpie.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-28-2014, 02:50 AM

Yukiteru sighed, suddenly feeling the urge for a drink and something strong. He grabbed his hat, stepping out of the room. His eyes moved to the girl from his room, before he passed her without a word. If she was mad, she could be as such. He did not know for sure, but it was fine, he did not care at this point. He walked down to the dining room, looking at the bar. It seemed the ogre was in the kitchen, so he slipped onto a stool with a sigh. He placed a hand on his head, closing his eyes as he let his mind calm. Things were quite...odd here. The people were a pain, but at the moment he was not fully sure of that. He opened his eyes for a moment, looking at the selection behind the bar. He looked for the strongest one, tempted to make one for himself with how he was feeling. He was not a rude male, not even when he was annoyed, so he was going to remain in his seat.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-28-2014, 03:09 AM

Frewen wriggled and did his best to hide his grin. The kelpie bit down on his soft lower lip and teased at it. His eyes were locked on Kioku's expression. "I think you did." Now he did grin, and tried to lean up enough to kiss, to nip, at the other man. He knew, of course, that Kioku had plans. Those plans didn't involve making the kelpie happy, necessarily ... But Frewen definitely qualified as odd, and unpredictable.

"There's no need for laundry yet. I just arrived today, after all." Priscilla's eyes roved over Peri again. Her clothes were really indecent. They were too short and too tight. Priscilla shook her head. No one would ever be able to catch her in an outfit like that!

She frowned when Peri talked. "Your clothes... Well they are kind of indecent, if you must know." Maybe the ogre had forced her to wear such things. It could very well be a uniform to draw in customers.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-02-2014, 02:14 AM

Brumac emerged from the kitchen with a huge tray of food. He was starving. He could always eat, of course. But with those two separate spells of rage, and the thought of sinking his teeth into Frewen and Kioku both, he was downright starving. Brumac loved food. All of the food served in the tavern was his own creation. And, he was often an ogre who tended to eat his feelings. Though he'd never admit to that. Tonight he might though, he did drink that tea after all.

He wasn't thinking of those things now though, as he set the tray on the bar. He looked up to see Yukiteru and grunted his greeting. "Hungry?" he boomed. The food was, luckily for Yukiteru if he was hungry, fairly normal. There wasn't any flesh mixed into any of it, to Brumac's dismay, and the ingredients were vegetables and animal meat, probably beef chunks. Brumac grabbed an extra plate and extra silverware, no matter the man's answer. Brumac never took no for answer when it came to food. No one came into his tavern and went to bed, or left hungry.

~~~*~~~*~~~

Peri blinked owlishly down at herself, and then to Priscilla. "I like them," she shrugged. "S'pose your clothes aren't indecent enough," she added, giving the finger bunny ears at 'indecent'. Peri looked Priscilla up and down. "Your clothes don't flatter your figure enough," she said, thinking.

Suddenly Peri reached forward and poked at Priscilla's chest. Not the collar bone portion of it either. She nodded, seemingly impressed. "You should definitely show more of these. These are great," she added. Peri looked between where she'd poked, and the jewel around Priscilla's neck. "You know," she said thoughtfully. "I can't tell if any of you is real or not."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-02-2014, 02:25 PM

Yukiteru glanced at the giant ogre as he came out of the kitchen. He watched him move over to the bar, once more asking if he was hungry. By the actions that followed, he guessed it really did not matter if he answered or not, the other was already looking like he would give him food anyways so he merely nodded. Best not to keep refusing the host. It was not polite and in some cases, not wise. When your host was an ogre who had already had two fits in one day, it was probably both. So it was better to let the other have his way and keep him happy. He glanced up at the floor, he could feel the soul’s around him. Sometimes he did not even mean to, it just kind of happened naturally.

The two of that pleasure demon and the trickster were heightened, which meant they were engaged in something he could easily guess was not pleasant conversation. He frowned, how pathetic. He lowered his eyes to the bar once more, resting his head on his hand as he had earlier at the table. He had by now composed himself again, pushing away the thoughts and feelings that had been stirred up. For now the need for a drink had loosened its hold on him. Instead, he decided to change direction with conversation himself. His eyes on the ogre, he had never officially asked his name. But as he had gathered before, he had to be this ‘Brumac’ guy on the tavern sign. He watched him for another moment, before he spoke up.

You probably get to meet quite the group of interesting people here...” he said casually, it really wasn’t much of a question of anything. His free hand lightly reaching up to brush his bangs out of his eyes, “have you always been doing this? Here running this place?” Now that had been more of a question, he was curious a bit. How did an ogre come about running a tavern? From what he knew, they were more used in castles or elsewhere as guards and such. It was rather refreshing to see something other than the stereotype for this race. He waited for an answer, taking the time before it to once more let his eyes move around the place at a leisurely pace.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-07-2014, 09:43 PM

Brumac piled food in front of Yukiteru. At the man's statement, he grunted. It was true. He met all sorts of beings working here, all of them interesting in one way or another. He shoved food in his own mouth. "Mmmpf mmb fmmpbf...", he wiped his arm across his mouth.

Once Brumac swallowed his food and tried again. "I opened the tavern with my brothers a few years back," he said clearer this time. "Been here ever since," he boomed. "My brothers work here still, too. They cook." He shoved more food in his mouth. "My recipes," he said, barely audible once again.

"I meet a lot of interesting beings. Some good, some bad, some in between. Most people are just passing through. There's only a handful of regulars, like Kioku." He gulped down his food. "What passes you through?" he asked, not really caring if the man lied or told the truth. It wouldn't concern him either way.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-07-2014, 09:55 PM

Yukiteru watched the other, for a moment only picking at the food that was placed before him. There was no way he could eat that much, but he would not be rude either. He took a small bite as the other began speaking, listening to his words. The other was not much on manners it seemed, but he did not faulter. Yukiteru had been raised on manners, and was one to keep himself composed and proper. He watched the other for a moment, as he asked then why Yukiteru was there. He did not look like he really cared in the end though. Yukiteru shrugged for a moment. There was really no point in lying, the other could do little about it. Then again, it was really none of his business at all.

"I am here on a mission" he said, poking once more for a moment at the food. "To retrieve an item that was stolen..." he says, the scene from earlier passing through his head. "I am not a thief, though that is probably what it might look like at the moment" he sighed, "I have little interest in taking anything from anyone. But this object is important. Leaving it where it was, would result in the death of many." That was more than enough information, but the man was giving him housing for the moment. He deserved to at least know what was going on within his walls. They were alone to, so he did not have to worry about the others getting in the way of this private conversation.

"I have no intention of causing trouble for you or your business either" he says, "any dealings concerning this mission will be dealt with in a manner that will not draw any...unwanted dealings here for you or your customers." Yukiteru was a man of his word, as he had demonstrated earlier. Any trouble that came would be dealt with outside of this place, and he would take care of anything he did in turn damage, as he had done with the door. His eyes moved to the other for a moment, "if it gets to be to much, you are always free to tell me to leave naturally...you are in the end the one in charge." He waited for the other to speak once more.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-07-2014, 09:59 PM

Priscilla smacked Peri's hand away. "What ... what .." She shook her head and clamped her lips shut to stop herself from making any more embarrassing sounds.

"Your clothes aren't decent enough! Into my room, now, so I can give you something more appropriate to wear. And if you still feel the need to question my clothing, why then I'll let you pick out what I wear tomorrow!" The heiress held her head high, and tried very hard not to think of how red her cheeks had become. No one, no one, had ever touched her in such a way before! No woman or man had ever laid hands on her like that!

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-07-2014, 10:52 PM

"Ouch!" Peri exclaimed, pulling her hand away and rubbing the back of it with her free hand. She'd opened her mouth to protest about her clothes, this way her favorite outfit after all, but Priscilla was ordering Peri into her room. "Uhg," Peri had started... there was no way should could decline now. Peri's feet moved and she was standing inside Priscilla's room with a sulking expression. Though it brightened slightly at the idea that she could pick Priscilla's outfit.

Finally Peri just gave in and flopped onto Priscillas bed, crossing her legs and resting her elbow on her knee before resting her chin on her hand. "Your cheeks are so red," she noticed dismissively, not really thinking too hard on why. Maybe she was hot in all those clothes. Hmm. All the more reason to not wear so much. Peri sighed again. "Well, if you're going to make me change my outfit, get it over with then," she said. "I can't take my headband off though," she grumbled. "It's a long story." And that was true. Even if someone told her to take it off, she couldn't. That was okay though. She rather liked it after all these years. And, it could be tied into a nice bow.

She was already thinking about what she'd trade Priscilla. She had just the outfit picked out already. Something that would accentuate the other's curves and skin tone. Not to mention, it'd be a lot easier to move around in, and not as hot either. Less was always more, she'd say.

~~~*~~~*~~~

Brumac grunted again. He really hadn't cared what the other was here for. It wouldn't be the first time someone had come through here bent on saving another, a race or even an entire world. He momentarily wondered how many of the others here realized there were many more worlds, dimensions even, also inhabited. It didn't matter. He side eyed Yukiteru.

"You better be telling the truth," he said in response to Yukiteru not harming his business. It was only natural for troubles to occur, no big deal. But if it harmed his tavern in any way, well, someone was getting eaten. And speaking of that, Brumac had finished all of his food. It was amazing. He'd only just sat down. It was disgusting.

He leaned back and patted his stomach. Brumac refrained from asking Yukiteru if he was going to finish his food. He was certainly an ogre of few words. He preferred the silence anyway. "You wanna drink?" he asked, gesturing to the bottles behind the bar. He was already moving towards them. He was not one to fill the silence with idol chitchat. Brumac was perfectly comfortable in silences others found awkward. But if Yuki wished to talk more, Brumac would talk more.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-07-2014, 11:05 PM

"If I fail, I will not stop you from doing what you please in return" he says, completely serious as he poked at his food. He had not eaten much, but he had managed a little. When the other asked if he wanted a drink, he nodded, "yes, thank you." That was after all, the reason he had come down. He was not one to mind the silence, he was not much of a man of words himself. He kept mostly to himself unless others specifically spoke to him, so he did not mind the silence that grew between them. He sighed slightly, finally pushing the plate away. The food was good, he was not meaning to be rude, but he just did not have the stomach for much of a meal right now.

He rested his head on his hand, as he watched the other for a moment. A question then popped into his mind, but he refrained from speaking up. Would it be odd to ask such a thing? He frowned momentarily, before adverting his gaze towards the stairs. His eyes on them for a moment, he thought of the girl who had nearly barged into his room. He figured he ought to at least apologize to her, even though the situation in the end had been her fault. She could have knocked or spoken up, rather than just inviting herself in like that. He was finding out quickly that the people out here were far from the mannered people he was familiar with. His eyes returned to the ogre behind the bar, pushing the thought of the girl from his mind for now.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-07-2014, 11:21 PM

The ogre poured up two strong drinks and set one in front of Yukiteru. The man had pushed his plate away, and Brumac looked from Yuki to the plate and back again. He couldn't contain himself... "You gonna finish that?" he asked. Of course the man wasn't, he'd pushed it away. Standing across from Yukiteru, Brumac was already shoveling in the food on the plate.

He noticed the other glance towards the stairs. "You tired?" he asked. "Don't let me keep you," he boomed. "I'm turning in soon myself," he said. "'Nother big day running the tavern tomorrow," he explained, though didn't really find it necessary. Must have been that drink that the kelpie had made. In any case, he didn't want Yukiteru to feel obligated to stick around and keep him company or anything. He grumbled for a moment, finishing off the plate.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-07-2014, 11:30 PM

He gave a slight wave of his hand when the other asked about the food, "help yourself." Though it was unneeded with the other already eating it anyways. He picked up the glass, taking a small drink of the liquid, the strong taste for a moment distracting him. "No, just thinking of what to say to that employee of yours" he said rather bluntly, "after she nearly barged in earlier." He sided swirling the contents of the glass around a bit. "I suppose I should apologize for my attitude, a few things were on my mind at the moment she decided to...let herself in." He was not trying to get her into trouble, it was just how Yukiteru was. Blunt and honest, he had little reason to lie or hide things.

The other could take it as he wanted to, or just leave it be. He really did not care either way, downing the rest of his drink easily. He did not look the type who could take his liquor in such a straight manner, but he was more then met the eye. Sitting the glass down on the counter, he stood, giving the other a slight half bow. "Thank you for the drink and meal, I hope you rest well tonight..." with that he turned away, heading towards the stairs. He should get some rest, he could deal with everything in the morning. The girl and the other problem of the man's words. He was curious, and slightly desiring to speak to him once more. But for now, a bed was sounding nice.