Mushroom Magic
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-15-2014, 06:27 AM

"ring ring." Ed groaned and turned back over, ignoring his phone. "Ring ring." He hissed softly, cursing under his breath before answering. "Hello?" He rubbed his emerald eyes sleepily, red hair sticking up in every direction. "Ed, we need you here...we've got a bit of a situation" Ed rolled his eyes and sighed. "A situation that couldn't wait til later?" He huffed. "No man, I need your help, we're in deep shit here." Ed's eyes widened at the urgency in his friend's voice. "I'll be over there in a sec Gin, try 'an hold up." Ed jumped from his bed and dressed quickly, grabbing the first gun he could and shoving it in his coat. He ran down the stairs, ignoring his grandfather who said something about being home before dark. It wasn't like the old man would realize if he was back on time or not. He was too rich and too powerful to give a damn any how. Ed left the Wuncler mansion as fast as his two legs would carry him, headed to the aid of his gang.

Ed pulled his coat closer to his body, concealing his pistol as he quickly passed a couple of cops. He walked quickly, in a hurry to assist his gang in the war that had broken out between his homies and their rivals. Usually he didn't worry about these things, but the call he'd recover early this particular morning sounded quite urgent. After being sure he hadn't been followed, Ed turned the corner to the alley his gang's warehouse occupied. It was quiet, but that didn't bother him. He was sure most of the real action was going on inside. He hurried up to the door, shedding his coat and pulling out a pistol.

As soon as Ed busted into the warehouse, he regretted getting out of bed that morning. Blood was pooling everywhere, and men from both sides lay dead or seriously injured, littering the cement floor. A few reached out to him, crying out for his assistance. He ignored them, trying not to look into their dying eyes. He was horrified, but he'd seen much worse. Being a gang member meant he had to be hardened to this sort of thing. He crept through the hallway, holding his gun up, and followed the sound of gun fire. He eventually made his way into a large room usually used for storing stolen goods. There he found the heat of the battle. Bullets whizzed through the air, some embedding themselves in the wall, others hitting men who groaned and screamed in shocked agony. Ed pointed his gun up to the balcony, managing to shoot a mobster dead between the eyes. He'd always been quite the shot. He hit a few more before deciding to get closer.

As Ed made his way up the stairs to the balcony, he restlessly looked for enemies. He shot those he saw, and made his way to the head honcho of the mob. He raised his gun silently, aiming at the back of the bastards head when he felt a sharp pain in his leg. He choked out a disgruntled wail and fell to his knees. Another sharp pain followed, taking place in his shoulder. Before he could understand what'd happened, his Vision started swimming. Just before He could feel a warm liquid pooling around him, and he panicked, scrambling to his feet, but failing to stand. The action caused violent pain in his body, bringing forth a wave of nausea that made him vomit. He collapsed in a heap and slowly let his consciousness fade away.

Last edited by Mushroom Magic; 03-15-2014 at 06:34 AM..

Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 03-15-2014, 07:45 AM

the meeting had been supposed to be a simple one. they go to the warehouse of the gang, talk to their boss, work things out and then leave. what should have been simple tuned into a blood bath. all had seemed fine when they had entered the lower lever enforces or whatever they were called by the gang sat among the box's cleaning guns and looking up at the men in suits who had just invaded their turf. Marion looked around checking all the exits as they were lead up the stairs to the meeting. his steel gray eyes sweeping the room once more realizing that if anything did go wrong this was a bad spot to be in.

he was the last one into the room so he did not see who fired the frist shot but below the enforcers they had left behind opened fire on the gangsters. It is going to be a blood bath. was he last thought before entering the fray. the bullets flew acrossed the room slamming into everything. his mind registered the wet thump of bullets entering the man next to him, while he let off a few of his own to slam into others. his sight narrowed to the men in front of him all thoughts of the others in the room but him and the men that were before him. he could not tell if it was moments or hours later when the sounds of gunfire died down, slowly he realized that at some point he had been hit with something that had brought him down, for he was now getting up from the ground.

looking around the room he could see that most of the bodies there were just that, bodies. the sounds of police sirens drew closer as he moved slowly through trying to find any survives. he found an arm that had a pules, it looked like it might be one of his. gently moving the body off of the survive he found that in fact it was a ginger who must have been a part of this gang. looking him over he sighed, the noise of the police coming even closer. "well your alive and can finger us and who knows." carefully lifting the man he dropped him into a firemen carry as he moved to a door on the other side of the room. it looked to have been where the members of the gang had been heading when they were cut down.

it lead to a fire escape to the alley below were a car waited, it was a bit flashy but he could use it. the car he had come here in had been a simple Lincoln Navigate which was no lose to him. they were burn cars as some of the gangs around town were calling them. this car was something he would never have gotten, bright red with sleek lines, it looked like it was made to go fast. he had never been a car guy and this thing had no marks of what it was but the keys were easy to find. buckling the gang member in the passenger side he wrapped him in his dark blue suit jacket. he did not need this man to go into shock while they drove out to the safe house. thinking about the safe house he wondered what the Don would have to say about the blood bath he was leaving behind. "we will have to deal with that when it comes to it." his voice soft like velvet as he spoke to no one in particulate.

the drive out was uneventful, he had passed two cop cars driving to the scene, not once did they think to stop him and find out what he knew. maybe it was the vest and tie on him that kept them from thinking Mob, maybe it was that the car was known and they were payed off. whatever the reason he was happy to reach the simple little bungalow that overlooked the city and the beach beyond. his father had given this place to his mother years before it had come out that they were connected to the mob. she had divorced him and kept it. it was still in her name even though she never used it, which made it the perfect place for him to hide.

carefully he removed the young mans shirt, cleaning and dressing the wound in his shoulder. the pants were a lost cause but he knew he would have flipped if he had woken to being naked in a strange place so he cut them short removing all the bloody parts to not ruin the sheets of the bed. cleaning and dressing that wound too he tucked the man into the bed. only then realizing that he too was wounded. a bullet must have grazed him as he went down the way the wound started under his arm and twisted around to his back. pulling off his vest and shirt he growled at the damage it had done to his suit. he was not going to be able to wear that one again. "you know this had been one of my favorite shirts." he said looking at the sleeping man, not really blaming him for what had happened but still a little miffed. his accent had become a bit thicker with that anger. he winced as let out a sound of pain as he ripped his undershirt from the wound. blood slowly seeped from the wound.

Mushroom Magic
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-16-2014, 05:49 AM

The pain from Ed's gunshot wounds made him fade in an out of consciousness, his stomach churned and he tried to lift his head out of the pool of blood around him. He heard foot steps coming towards him and he laid back down, pretending to he dead in an attempt to save his own life. He could hear two men speaking in Italian or some other language he couldn't understand. The two men left and his vision faded completely, his body going stiff.

Ed could feel himself moving, being carried. He couldn't move and his eyes wouldn't open. He was dazed, and not sure what was happening, but he was tired and he thought he might be dead. He wondered if the feeling of being carried meant he was going to heaven. He heard sirens all around, sparking panic in his chest. Where was he? Why couldn't he see? Who was lifting him? He heard the engine of a car start and he was laid down. The sirens started sounding further away, and eventually he couldn't hear them at all.

As soon as he could move again, Ed opened his eyes, squinting them as he adjusted to the light. His shirt was missing and his pants were ripped up over his wound. Both bullet wounds were cared for and patched up, and whole they hurt, he felt much better than he had back in the warehouse. He wasn't really sure where he was. It was a quaint house and the bed was warm and inviting. He flexed his muscle, wincing when it made pain ripple down his arm. He was starting to get a bit on the slender side and he determined working out some after he healed would be a good idea. He ran fingers through his red hair, musing it up. He figured this must be Gin's home. Or rather he hoped it was. He couldn't bare the thought of losing his best friend, and he knew their weren't many survivors from the blood bath earlier. "Gin?" He called softly. "Gin?" He grimaced when there was no answer. He stood, making sure he kept pressure off of his injured leg as much as he could, grimacing when it still caused him pain. He raided the closer, finding old clothes that'd clearly belonged to agree man, perhaps Gins father? It all appeared to be old as if it hadn't been worn in quite a while. He pulled off the ripped pants he was wearing and grabbed a pair of sweat pants from the closet, pulling the drawstring tight. He decided on a white tshirt that hung loose and almost to his knees.

Ed roamed the house in search of Gin or whoever else might have saved him. He didn't see anyone, but spied a fridge in the kitchen. He opened it up, grabbing a beer and a bag of chips. If he was going to be here for a while, we was going to be comfortable. His throat was dry and his stomach empty.

He made his way back to his room and slid in the bed, taking a long swig of the beer he'd acquired from the fridge. The warm liquid soothed him, warming his stomach. He spied a bloody short on the floor that wasn't his and frowned. It certainly wasn't Gin's shirt and he couldn't see anyone in the gang wearing a button up. His stomach knotted up. The only other option was that he'd been taken by a mobster. He pushed his hands up into his hair and sighed, shaking his head. "Hello?!" He called, hoping someone, anyone, would answer him. Today had been too eventful and he was ready to go back to the Wuncler estate.

Ed decided on being irritable instead of afraid. "Hey! Where tha' fuck ya at?!" He hollered. "I need a damn shower. You gonna be a good host or what?" He made a face. He was dirty and smelled like sweat. A shower was certainly in order at this point. His hair was slick with blood and grease, a disgusting combination.

Last edited by Mushroom Magic; 03-16-2014 at 06:10 AM..

Lunna Dea

Old 03-16-2014, 06:50 AM

Marion had moved from the guest bedroom to the master bath not really thinking of what his new guest would think when he woke up. all he really could think of was that he had to get his cleaned out and dealt with before it to became septic. sighing as the hot water splashed over his graze and the sore muscles from caring the young man around he wondered who it was that he had brought here to his house. he had always been careful about who he dealt with but this time it had been a gut reaction. had it been one of his own he would have happily cared for the man and let him crash here. there would have been no fear about what was going to happen if they realized who's house this was. yet with a gang banger he was unsure of how he was going to react. it was true that he had gotten him out of a tight place with the cops but would he see it that way? he sipped the cold cup of tea that he had left on the side of the tub earlier that morning.

he sighed, not truly believing that it had only been that morning when he had been talking to Tonie about his marriage to the love of his life. they had been making plans about what they would have for the meal before the wedding and for the bachelor party. now Tonie lay dead in a pile of bodies, he had seen the bullets rip through his body spraying the whole world with red. sighing he sunk into the water letting it wash over him completely. silence, silence is perfect, peaceful, clean. he thought as he lay there holding his breath. one of these days he was going to have to go to that new float tank thing. his sisters had been hounding him about how it was good for the body to just float there in the water with not a care in the world.

the sound of foot falls around the house brought him back out of the half sleep he had been floating in. his guest must be up and he was naked. sitting up slowly he heard the young man dig though the fridge and the cupboards, it sounded like he found a bag of chips. well he was welcome to what he found in the house. Marion only hoped that he did not rip the wounds open again moving around so freely. climbing out of the tub he realized he had been in there for some time. the water had grown warm near to cool side of things. pulling out a strip of gauze he quickly wrapped his wound up as the young man started calling for him. after a few discarded thoughts on what to wear he pulled on a bath robe over his boxers, he really had not meant for this to be the first way this young gang man saw him.

opening the master bedroom door he winced as the young man took to cussing about him being missing. "I am coming please relax." his voice echoed down the hall enough that the young man would hear him if he stopped his yelling. turning the corner into the guest room he raised an eyebrow at the man. "If you are in such a need of a shower you can use the guest shower." he said trying not to late the exasperation fill his voice as he pointed out the door into the guest bathroom. why did all the gang bangers have to be so pushy. "My name is Marion, Marion Silvano Segreti, and yes this is my house. I thought that you would much prefer my hospitality then the police's. I see you have found my fathers old clothes, I am sorry about yours, but I was unable to salvage them." bending over he picked up the clothes that he had let fall to the floor and smiled up at the young man.

Mushroom Magic
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-16-2014, 10:22 PM

Ed shut his mouth as soon as Marion walked in, quite unnerved by the mobsters calm tone. He sucked in air and let it out slowly, keeping his uneasiness hidden behind his eyes. He glanced at the gauze that poked out from behind the bathrobe his host was wrapped in. His mouth felt dry and he decided upon refraining from being a little brat as long as he was under this mobsters care. He didn't want to wear out Marion's patience and lose his life. "Marion's a cool name." He muttered semi-politely. "My name's Ed." He didn't offer a last name. His grandfather was a powerful, well known man, and being connected to him wasn't in Ed's favor for more than one reason. He slowly rose from the bed, silently leaving for the guest shower. He considered offering up a 'thank you' to Marion for patching him up, but decided against it. It didn't want to seem polite or easily tamed.

Upon reaching the bathroom, Ed pulled off the baggy clothes and stepped into the shower, almost wailing when the steady stream hit his shoulder. His leg wasn't taking well to standing, but he didn't want to sit in the tub for fear he'd not be able to get back up on his own. The gauze, upon getting wet, started trying to unravel and he desperately tried to keep it on. He managed to wash his hair and get moderately clean before his leg started to steadily trickle with a bit of blood. He cut off the water and slowly stepped out of the shower, trembling. It wasn't everyday he got shot, and he didn't do well with pain. He dried off and unraveled the gauze, looking to see what the damage might be. The wound in his leg wasn't as bad as the one his shoulder sported, but neither area was particularly pretty. He searched the medicine cabinet until he found gauze to rewrap himself. He made sure the wounds were as clean and as dry as possible before covering them tightly and slidding the baggy clothes back over his body. He sat on the edge of the tub, running over what was happening in his head. He wasn't sure if he was being considered a guest or a captive and that worried him. If he were a guest, he was in no eminent danger, but I he was a captive, he'd have to watch what he did and said. He knew there was no escaping. He didn't know where he was, he had no money, and his leg wouldn't carry him very far. He came to the conclusion that laying low here was best until he was healed. Then he'd run off as fast as he could and never come back.

Ed quietly made his way back to the master bedroom, laying down in the bed, soaking the pillow with his wet hair. He glanced at Marion for a moment. The man wasn't as intimidating as many of the mob's goons. He didn't have any awful scarring and he wasn't old. Still, if he survived that fight alive, he was no one to be picking a fight with. Ed was pretty sure he couldn't take Marion in a man to man brawl, and he didn't have any weapons. He didn't like being helpless or forced to do anything, but there was no changing this situation. He'd have to stay here and hope this man was as kind as he seemed so far. He halted his thoughts and stared into the mobster's eyes, looking for any sign he might tell a lie. "So, why'd ya pull me outta that mess? Why'd ya not leave me there bleedin ta death or turn me in ta the fuzz. Ain't no way you'd mistake me for one of your own, and usually your crew don't help ours." He fiddled with the hem of the tshirt he was wearing nervously. "You take me as a hostage or somethin? Ya won't get no reward for me." He crossed his arms, narrowing his eyes.

Lunna Dea

Old 03-17-2014, 12:26 AM

“most call me Silvano, I guess they just think that it fits more with the images that is expected then Marion, but go ahead and call me that I don’t mind.” He nodded as Ed introduced himself. “It is nice to meet you Ed, anything you find in this room as clothes be my guest to wear. Is there anything that you would like that I might be able to pick up for you?” pulling his robe closed he watched as the young man slowly moved towards the bathroom to take a shower. Looking around he slowly picked up the ruined clothes and wrapped them up. He would have to burn them later to avoid the cops getting evident. It was a good thing that the weather was cooling enough that he would need the fireplace later in the evening.

Moving around the room he made sure that the room was nice and neat. He would hate for his guest to think that this place was abandoned most of the time of the year. Not that it was not abandon most of the time, at least this room was. He hopped that Ed could find the frist aid kit to re bandage his wounds because with the way he was acting it seemed like he was not wanting anything to do with Marion. He did not completely blame him that he was trying to avoid him as much as he could. Being the son of a Don had made it clear to him that there would always be those that feared you and thought that you would use your last name to get what you wanted. He watched Ed move back into the room and lay back down on the bed, the leg seemed to be hurting him but since there was no blood seeping through the clothes he must have gotten it re bandaged.

“I pulled you out of that mess because no man Gang banger or Made Man should have to face the cops in the state you were in. though I do have to say when I first found your pulse I thought you were an Enforcer till I pulled you out of the pile.” Furrowing his brow he tried to understand why the young man was so nervous. “I do not take hostages, If I had wanted you dead I would have killed you and just because you have never heard about us helping guys like you does not mean that we don’t. there are rules you know that we fallow, just because you don’t have them does not mean that we don’t have some mercy. Your just as much a low man on the totem as I am.” He smiled thinking about the truth of that. “if you really want to walk out my front door you can be my guest but I don’t think my neighbors would be to happy to see you passed out on their lawn.”