Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 01-02-2015, 12:42 AM

525,000 Moments So Dear: A 2015 Memory Jar

"525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 Minutes - How do you measure, measure a year?" - Seasons of Love, Rent

Introduction and Objectives!

Welcome to my 2015 Memory Jar! I didn't make one last year, because I came back to Menewsha in the middle of the year. With a fresh new start, I hope to have a really good 2015, because frankly, 2014 was kind of garbage for me. With 2015, I hope to strengthen my relationship with my boyfriend and our friends, do very well in my classes, get my boyfriend and I going to the gym, and try and strengthen my bond with my family, as I feel like I'm kind of distanced from them.

With the introduction, let's get this started! Each post will contain two months; The first post will contain January and February, the second will contain March and April, and so on. By the end of the year, there will be 6 posts filled in with a whole bunch of fun memories from the year of 2015!

A guide to this thread:
Post #1: Introductions and Objectives
Post #2: The First Two: January and February
Post #3: March Madness and April Showers
Post #4: Mayweather and June Bugs
Post #5: July's Fireworks and August's Heat
Post #6: September is School, October is for Lovers
Post #7: November Birthdays and December Doldrums
Post #8: An Outro

Last edited by Elirona; 01-26-2015 at 03:11 AM..

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 01-02-2015, 12:43 AM

The Big First Two: January and February

The first two months of the year, and the months where New Years Resolutions go to die! Hopefully that won't be the case with my resolutions, but that remains to be seen. These first months are when people try and achieve their resolutions, and just give up because they wanted instant gratification. These months are a time to go for a slow growth, instead of jumping head first into your resolutions. Each day I'll try to post about a fun event that happened that day, hopefully with a picture and a line from a song that was particularly influential. Let's get moving!

January 1st, 2015
The first day of the new year! We're finally here. With 2014 being an awful year for me and many others, I hope 2015 will be at least marginally better. Expectations are pretty low.

Anyway, I woke up at my boyfriend's house; last night we spent New Year's at a friend's house, and then returned to my Boyfriend's to sleep. Our friends who had also stayed the night at Patrick's (my boyfriend) all departed, leaving my boyfriend and I alone. It seemed like it was going to be a lazy day, but we managed to find something to do! We attended a Demo Game Day at the local games store we frequent. At this game day, we got the chance to demo some tabletop games, such as Choose One, Dixit, and Tsuro. I was mostly interested in playing Dice Masters, a new and upcoming game that's growing at an alarming rate! It was super fun. We're really good friends with the guy who owns the store, so we talked about what he did on New Years. I did manage to play the Dice Masters game; it was really fun! Super luck-based, though. But what do you expect from a dice game?

No picture today, because I didn't realize I'd be creating a Memory Jar! Here's to you and yours, my friends.

"Come on fill your cup up / Looking for some good luck / Good luck, good luck to you" - Marina & The Diamonds - "Froot"

January 2nd, 2015

Today, I went to the New York City botanical gardens with my boyfriend to see the holiday train show that was happening! It was really awesome; it was an expo showing 150 or so New York City landmarks recreated with plant material. Everything but the train tracks and most of the trains were made out of plant material. I took plenty of pictures, so I'll create a photo album to showcase all the pictures I took!
Anyway, we had a great time. Later that day, my phone died and refused to charge, so I was in a state of emergency. I had to get a new phone, so I picked up a Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Things were super strange today, but they all worked out in the end. See you tomorrow!

"Grinnin' (I'm out), / I'm winnin' / The end and the beginnin'" - Ciara feat. Nicki Minaj, "I'm Out"

Here is the album! :3
Botanical Garden 2015 - Album on Imgur

January 3rd, 2015

Today was the first day of the new year that I fully spent at my boyfriend's house over the weekend! Fun times are usually had on our weekends. Our two friends, Meagan and Filipe, are usually our guests. We didn't do much today. We went to the mall to window shop. I found a vinyl of Cartel's EP The Ransom (From 2004!!!) In Hot Topic, so I had to pick it up. When we returned from the mall, Cartoon Network was running a full presentation of Patrick McHale's mini-series Over the Garden Wall, so I made everyone watch it, because I've seen it and I wanted them to experience it. It almost made me cry, as I almost did when I watched it for the first time on my own. After we finished the series, we went downstairs to play a game of Monopoly. My boyfriend came in first, because he owned Park Place and Broadway. It was a very quiet day, honestly. See you tomorrow!

"So I tell her don't stop trying to be the one / Cause one day it won't matter who you are / She's had enough of being down" - Cartel, "Hey, Don't Stop"

No photo for today, unfortunately. :(

January 4th, 2015
Today was the final day I spent at my boyfriend's house for the weekend. I woke up with a severe pain in my arm, and it still aches right now. Not too much happened today... We went slot car racing at a hobby shop nearby! It's almost like a place straight out of the 80s. The tracks are very old but still work very well. Even the vending machine that dispensed drinks looked super old. I had a great time doing this, though it's annoying when your stupid car comes off the track and you have to go fix it while dodging the other racers or else your fingers will get straight up murdered!

Patrick's (My boyfriend) mother treated us to go see Into the Woods, which I had been dying to see because I own the original recording of the Broadway performance from 1987, with Bernadette Peters as the witch. I really liked this movie adaption, though I'm kind of disappointed that they cut a few great songs. Oh well, can't have everything, I suppose. See you all tomorrow!

"And you think of all of the things you've seen, / And you wish that you could live in between, /And you're back again, /Only different than before, / After the sky" From Into the Woods, "Giants in the Sky"

I've been super bad with pictures, I apologize. :(

January 5th, 2015

Not too many exciting things happened today, to be quite honest. I spent most of the day inside cleaning and doing my laundry, as I was running out of clean clothes to wear! Good thing I got it done. :P See you tomorrow for a hopefully more exciting installment in my Memory Jar!

"We don't have forever / Baby daylight's wasting / You better kiss me / Before our time is run out" - Beyonce, "XO"

I actually have a picture for today, it's a miracle!

January 6th, 2015
Today was pretty unexciting leading up to my friend Liam's birthday. I sat around like a lump and played video games. I've been playing through Bully: Scholarship Edition. It's super fun!
Anyway, we went to celebrate at his home once again, with his 600 siblings (He actually only has 9, but it feels like there's 600 of them!). All of our friends were there. We played Super Smash Brothers on the Wii U, and I actually won a round playing as Shulk! Patrick also won a round for the first time playing as the Villager, and he was ecstatic because he's usually the first to die when we play. Sorry this entry is late, I had no means to post while I was out last night. Better late than never, I suppose!

You let me win, you let me ride, you let me rock, / you let me slide and when they looking, / you let me hide, defend my honor, protect my pride" Nicki Minaj, "Right Thru Me"

January 8th, 2015

Today was great! I saw some of my friends who I haven't seen in months. My friend Brianna picked me up from my house and drove the both of us to our friend Darian's home to hang out with her. Unexpectedly, another friend of ours, Chastidy was there, so it was great to see her too. Darian was getting ready for work. She had just finished dyeing her hair red, a similar color to Ariana Grande's. She was trying to get her hair to match the extensions she bought, and eventually got them to match. We had to depart once Darian left for work, so Brianna and I took a trip to Gamestop where I bought another World of Warcraft pre-paid card. Overall, I'd say it was a pretty good day.

"All your days will be yours / I'm your friend and you're mine" - "My Friends", from Sweeney Todd, the Demon Barber of Fleet Street

January 9th, 2015
Today I set out on the journey to my boyfriend's house, which only takes about half an hour. :P Unfortunately, our friends could not hang out with us, so the only person staying over is me. Our two friends are returning to school in Vermont, and our other two friends were unable to hang out due to parental issues. Though, our friend Mike, one of the dudes going back to Vermont, was able to spend the night. We didn't do too much; we just hung out and then watched Pulp Fiction, which my boyfriend and I didn't see. I really liked it! It was great how it all just somehow tied together.
See you tomorrow!

[i]He hit the ground running, / At the speed of light" Green Day, Favorite Son [/u]

January 11th, 2015

Today was our first day going back to the gym! After a bad experience at our last gym, my boyfriend and I were hesitant about joining another gym. We signed up at Planet Fitness, and got right back on to our regimen. It had been about two months since our last gym visit, so the gym kicked our butts. But, I'm glad to be finally going back! I need to lose weight and so does my boyfriend. See y'all tomorrow!

Cherry lips / Crystal skies / I could show you incredible things" -Taylor Swift, Blank Space

January 12th, 2015
After 600 years, my world of warcraft account is finally back in operation! My WoW time had run out, and then my old phone had died, which had an app that allowed me to access my wow account, so I had to get it removed. But I had to upload a picture of my license to them, and the image would not upload. After some miraculous workings (partly caused by my own doing) I got my account up and running again, and started playing.

I also finished playing Batman: Arkham Asylum, which was great. I finished all of the Riddler challenges, also! Woohoo! I promptly started playing Batman: Arkham City. :P See you tomorrow!

It's time to roll the windows down and / Feel the cold air all around / We are heading out of town and / Not a thing can stop us now" - Cartel, "Luckie St."

January 14th, 2015

Today was pretty unexciting. I woke up early to watch the Nintendo Direct, and boy, Nintendo sure doesn't disappoint! I was excited to see the announcement of the New 3DS XL, which I hope to maybe pick up. Nintendo also announced that they're going to bring Wii games to the Wii U, which is awesome. The first one they put up is Super Mario Galaxy 2, which I never got a chance to play. Needless to say, today was a good day, but not for my bank account. :p See you guys soon!

"In beautiful May, when the buds sprang, love sprang up in my heart: in beautiful May, when the birds all sang, I told you my desire and longing." - Robert Schumann, Im wunderschönen Monat Mai , from "Dichterliebe"

January 15th, 2015

Today was pretty uneventful, except for the gym. I went to the gym with my mother, my other brother, and his girlfriend. My brother showed me the proper techniques I needed to exercise correctly, and I'm sure glad he did. I didn't really know what I was doing until he helped me. See you guys tomorrow!

"You wake up, flawless / Post up, flawless" Beyonce - ***Flawless

January 19th, 2015

I've been abroad at my boyfriend's house for the weekend! I departed on Friday, and then we went to pick up our two friends, Filipe and Meagan. Not much happened over the weekend; we spent most of the time hanging out. Going to the gym, too! I've been really into exercising, and I want to go again tonight with my mother and brother. Since going to the gym on the 15th, my poor arm muscles have been in severe pain and I haven't been able to extend my arm without feeling some sort of pain, but that has finally died down as of today.

My first college class is tomorrow, and I'm super excited! It's with a professor I had last semester, and he's great. After his class I have my math class, and I'm not sure how that's going to go. We'll have to wait and see!

"Things just ain't the same / And I'm ready for a change" Rihanna, "Fading"

January 20th, 2015

Today was my first day back at college. I left my house at 8:00 AM to catch the bus to college, which was packed with people all the way to the school. My class wasn't until 11 AM. The professor of this class didn't show up, so I had to kill about 4 hours until my contemporary math class, which started at 3:15 PM. I saw a lot of people I went to high school with today, so that was cool. My math class got out at 4:30, but I didn't arrive home until 7 PM, due to public transit. All in all, today wasn't the best day for me. I hope tomorrow is better.

"Their gnashing teeth and criminal tongues conspire against the odds / But they haven’t seen the best of us yet" Panic! At the Disco, "This is Gospel"

January 25th, 2015

Today, we went to my boyfriend's nephew's 2nd birthday party! The child is obsessed with lawnmowers, so the whole party was John Deere machinery themed. It was mostly his brother-in-law's family, with some from my boyfriend's side. His brother-in-law's family is super nice, and I had a great time. One of the people attending the party is a writer for Saturday Night Live, so it was really cool meeting someone who works on a show my boyfriend and I enjoy. They have a gigantic white German Sheperd, who is a big sweetheart. All in all, I had a great time.

As for the rest of this week, It was my first week back at school, so things were pretty exciting. I met all of my professors, including the one who runs my online course. My classes this semester are going to be really easy. See you guys soon!

I don't know what I'm to say / I'll say it anyway" a-ha, "Take On Me"

FEBRUARY

February 17th, 2015

It's been a long time since I've updated this! I've been super naughty. Since last time, not much has changed. I was sick with noravirus for a week, which was super fun. It wasn't fun at all. I lied. DECEIVED YOU.

Anyway, Snow storms have been pummeling New Jersey and cancelling school left and right. I've gone to like 3 New Jersey Devils games, and they've won every game I was at. I'm convinced that they win every time I'm there.

I've grown obsessed with Nintendo's highly collectible figurines, Amiibo. The figurines are in desperately short supply, so a lot of the rarer ones are hard to get. My current collection consists of Peach, Zelda, Bowser, Rosalina & Luma, Shulk, Lucario, Sheik, Toon Link, Diddy Kong, Donkey Kong, and Ike. I hope to collect them all, eventually!

For valentine's day weekend, my boyfriend and our two friends spent the weekend at his home, as we usually do. But, we cooked food for ourselves and had a cute little romantic gathering! My boyfriend gave me the Ike amiibo previously mentioned, and this adorable little squid beanie baby that is literally the cutest thing ever. I gave him a vinyl of Reel Big Fish's album, Candy Coated Fury.

That's what's been going on with me. See you guys soon for another update!

"And I don't remember what I read,
don't remember what they said,
I guess it doesn't matter" Reel Big Fish, "Sell Out"

February 25th, 2015

Today was the first day that I stepped up to try and run a User Run Event this year! I've never been in charge of something so large before, so this is a massive undertaking for me. Right now we're in the pre-planning stages, which are to pick an overall theme for the event, come up with a tentative schedule of events, and find staff members! I've already got the tentative schedule down, I just need to be able to find staff members and pick a theme! I came up with some themes on my own, and everyone seems to like those, along with the themes other people have suggested. We're trying to narrow down the amount of themes to a sweet 7, and then hold an official vote.

I am way out of my element here.

A guide to this thread:

Last edited by Elirona; 02-26-2015 at 04:48 PM..

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 01-02-2015, 12:43 AM

March Madness and April Showers

These months haven't happened yet, so I'll write something up when we get there!

A guide to this thread:

Last edited by Elirona; 01-02-2015 at 01:51 AM..

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 01-02-2015, 12:44 AM

Mayweather and June Bugs

Once again, these months haven't happened yet. :P We'll worry about it once we're there.

A guide to this thread:

Last edited by Elirona; 01-02-2015 at 01:52 AM..

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 01-02-2015, 12:44 AM

July's Fireworks and August's Heat

This'll be filled in eventually!

A guide to this thread:

Last edited by Elirona; 01-02-2015 at 01:53 AM..

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 01-02-2015, 12:45 AM

September is School, October is for Lovers

October isn't even for lovers.

A guide to this thread:

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 01-02-2015, 12:46 AM

November Birthdays and December Doldrums

My birthday is in November.

A guide to this thread:

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 01-02-2015, 12:46 AM

An outro

Here's to a brand new year and a brand new start! I hope all of your 2015s will be awesome. Let's open this pit up!

A guide to this thread:

Last edited by Elirona; 01-02-2015 at 01:54 AM..

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 01-02-2015, 01:09 AM

Gotta be a little more careful, you never know when you'll need that next reserved post.

Last edited by Elirona; 01-02-2015 at 01:28 AM..

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 01-02-2015, 01:09 AM

The final reserved post!

Last edited by Elirona; 01-02-2015 at 01:46 AM..

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 01-02-2015, 01:47 AM

And we're open! Come on in! But before that....

January 1st, 2015
The first day of the new year! We're finally here. With 2014 being an awful year for me and many others, I hope 2015 will be at least marginally better. Expectations are pretty low.

Anyway, I woke up at my boyfriend's house; last night we spent New Year's at a friend's house, and then returned to my Boyfriend's to sleep. Our friends who had also stayed the night at Patrick's (my boyfriend) all departed, leaving my boyfriend and I alone. It seemed like it was going to be a lazy day, but we managed to find something to do! We attended a Demo Game Day at the local games store we frequent. At this game day, we got the chance to demo some tabletop games, such as Choose One, Dixit, and Tsuro. I was mostly interested in playing Dice Masters, a new and upcoming game that's growing at an alarming rate! It was super fun. We're really good friends with the guy who owns the store, so we talked about what he did on New Years. I did manage to play the Dice Masters game; it was really fun! Super luck-based, though. But what do you expect from a dice game?

No picture today, because I didn't realize I'd be creating a Memory Jar! Here's to you and yours, my friends.

"Come on fill your cup up / Looking for some good luck / Good luck, good luck to you" - Marina & The Diamonds - "Froot"

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 01-03-2015, 03:42 AM

January 2nd, 2015

Today, I went to the New York City botanical gardens with my boyfriend to see the holiday train show that was happening! It was really awesome; it was an expo showing 150 or so New York City landmarks recreated with plant material. Everything but the train tracks and most of the trains were made out of plant material. I took plenty of pictures, so I'll create a photo album to showcase all the pictures I took!
Anyway, we had a great time. Later that day, my phone died and refused to charge, so I was in a state of emergency. I had to get a new phone, so I picked up a Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Things were super strange today, but they all worked out in the end. See you tomorrow!

"Grinnin' (I'm out), / I'm winnin' / The end and the beginnin'" - Ciara feat. Nicki Minaj, "I'm Out"

Here is the album! :3
http://imgur.com/a/UIgfz

Last edited by Elirona; 01-03-2015 at 03:56 AM..

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 01-04-2015, 05:21 AM

January 3rd, 2015

Today was the first day of the new year that I fully spent at my boyfriend's house over the weekend! Fun times are usually had on our weekends. Our two friends, Meagan and Filipe, are usually our guests. We didn't do much today. We went to the mall to window shop. I found a vinyl of Cartel's EP The Ransom (From 2004!!!) In Hot Topic, so I had to pick it up. When we returned from the mall, Cartoon Network was running a full presentation of Patrick McHale's mini-series Over the Garden Wall, so I made everyone watch it, because I've seen it and I wanted them to experience it. It almost made me cry, as I almost did when I watched it for the first time on my own. After we finished the series, we went downstairs to play a game of Monopoly. My boyfriend came in first, because he owned Park Place and Broadway. It was a very quiet day, honestly. See you tomorrow!

"So I tell her don't stop trying to be the one / Cause one day it won't matter who you are / She's had enough of being down" - Cartel, "Hey, Don't Stop"

No photo for today, unfortunately. :(

Last edited by Elirona; 01-12-2015 at 03:53 AM..

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 01-05-2015, 04:41 AM

January 4th, 2015

Today was the final day I spent at my boyfriend's house for the weekend. I woke up with a severe pain in my arm, and it still aches right now. Not too much happened today... We went slot car racing at a hobby shop nearby! It's almost like a place straight out of the 80s. The tracks are very old but still work very well. Even the vending machine that dispensed drinks looked super old. I had a great time doing this, though it's annoying when your stupid car comes off the track and you have to go fix it while dodging the other racers or else your fingers will get straight up murdered!

Patrick's (My boyfriend) mother treated us to go see Into the Woods, which I had been dying to see because I own the original recording of the Broadway performance from 1987, with Bernadette Peters as the witch. I really liked this movie adaption, though I'm kind of disappointed that they cut a few great songs. Oh well, can't have everything, I suppose. See you all tomorrow!

"And you think of all of the things you've seen, / And you wish that you could live in between, /And you're back again, /Only different than before, / After the sky" From Into the Woods, "Giants in the Sky"

I've been super bad with pictures, I apologize. :(

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 01-06-2015, 04:33 AM

January 5th, 2015

Not too many exciting things happened today, to be quite honest. I spent most of the day inside cleaning and doing my laundry, as I was running out of clean clothes to wear! Good thing I got it done. :P See you tomorrow for a hopefully more exciting installment in my Memory Jar!

"We don't have forever / Baby daylight's wasting / You better kiss me / Before our time is run out" - Beyonce, "XO"

I actually have a picture for today, it's a miracle!

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 01-07-2015, 02:45 PM

January 6th, 2015
Today was pretty unexciting leading up to my friend Liam's birthday. I sat around like a lump and played video games. I've been playing through Bully: Scholarship Edition. It's super fun!
Anyway, we went to celebrate at his home once again, with his 600 siblings (He actually only has 9, but it feels like there's 600 of them!). All of our friends were there. We played Super Smash Brothers on the Wii U, and I actually won a round playing as Shulk! Patrick also won a round for the first time playing as the Villager, and he was ecstatic because he's usually the first to die when we play. Sorry this entry is late, I had no means to post while I was out last night. Better late than never, I suppose!

You let me win, you let me ride, you let me rock, / you let me slide and when they looking, / you let me hide, defend my honor, protect my pride" Nicki Minaj, "Right Thru Me"

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 01-08-2015, 09:22 PM

January 8th, 2015

Today was great! I saw some of my friends who I haven't seen in months. My friend Brianna picked me up from my house and drove the both of us to our friend Darian's home to hang out with her. Unexpectedly, another friend of ours, Chastidy was there, so it was great to see her too. Darian was getting ready for work. She had just finished dyeing her hair red, a similar color to Ariana Grande's. She was trying to get her hair to match the extensions she bought, and eventually got them to match. We had to depart once Darian left for work, so Brianna and I took a trip to Gamestop where I bought another World of Warcraft pre-paid card. Overall, I'd say it was a pretty good day.

"All your days will be yours / I'm your friend and you're mine" - "My Friends", from Sweeney Todd, the Demon Barber of Fleet Street

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 01-08-2015, 09:32 PM

Yay Eli has a jar! Hi Hi how are you this fine day?

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 01-09-2015, 03:22 AM

I do have a jar indeed! :3c I'm doing great, Ivvy! Getting ready for fun this weekend. How are you doing?

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 01-10-2015, 06:54 PM

January 9th, 2015
Today I set out on the journey to my boyfriend's house, which only takes about half an hour. :P Unfortunately, our friends could not hang out with us, so the only person staying over is me. Our two friends are returning to school in Vermont, and our other two friends were unable to hang out due to parental issues. Though, our friend Mike, one of the dudes going back to Vermont, was able to spend the night. We didn't do too much; we just hung out and then watched Pulp Fiction, which my boyfriend and I didn't see. I really liked it! It was great how it all just somehow tied together.
See you tomorrow!

He hit the ground running, / At the speed of light" Green Day, Favorite Son

Last edited by Elirona; 01-12-2015 at 03:24 AM..

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 01-12-2015, 03:51 AM

January 11th, 2015

Today was our first day going back to the gym! After a bad experience at our last gym, my boyfriend and I were hesitant about joining another gym. We signed up at Planet Fitness, and got right back on to our regimen. It had been about two months since our last gym visit, so the gym kicked our butts. But, I'm glad to be finally going back! I need to lose weight and so does my boyfriend. See y'all tomorrow!

Cherry lips / Crystal skies / I could show you incredible things" -Taylor Swift, Blank Space

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 01-13-2015, 04:32 AM

January 12th, 2015
After 600 years, my world of warcraft account is finally back in operation! My WoW time had run out, and then my old phone had died, which had an app that allowed me to access my wow account, so I had to get it removed. But I had to upload a picture of my license to them, and the image would not upload. After some miraculous workings (partly caused by my own doing) I got my account up and running again, and started playing.

I also finished playing Batman: Arkham Asylum, which was great. I finished all of the Riddler challenges, also! Woohoo! I promptly started playing Batman: Arkham City. :P See you tomorrow!

It's time to roll the windows down and / Feel the cold air all around / We are heading out of town and / Not a thing can stop us now" - Cartel, "Luckie St."

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 01-15-2015, 03:54 AM

January 14th, 2015

Today was pretty unexciting. I woke up early to watch the Nintendo Direct, and boy, Nintendo sure doesn't disappoint! I was excited to see the announcement of the New 3DS XL, which I hope to maybe pick up. Nintendo also announced that they're going to bring Wii games to the Wii U, which is awesome. The first one they put up is Super Mario Galaxy 2, which I never got a chance to play. Needless to say, today was a good day, but not for my bank account. :p See you guys soon!

"In beautiful May, when the buds sprang, love sprang up in my heart: in beautiful May, when the birds all sang, I told you my desire and longing." - Robert Schumann, Im wunderschönen Monat Mai , from "Dichterliebe"

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 01-16-2015, 09:28 PM

January 15th, 2015

Today was pretty uneventful, except for the gym. I went to the gym with my mother, my other brother, and his girlfriend. My brother showed me the proper techniques I needed to exercise correctly, and I'm sure glad he did. I didn't really know what I was doing until he helped me. See you guys tomorrow!

"You wake up, flawless / Post up, flawless" Beyonce - ***Flawless

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 01-19-2015, 07:13 PM

January 19th, 2015

I've been abroad at my boyfriend's house for the weekend! I departed on Friday, and then we went to pick up our two friends, Filipe and Meagan. Not much happened over the weekend; we spent most of the time hanging out. Going to the gym, too! I've been really into exercising, and I want to go again tonight with my mother and brother. Since going to the gym on the 15th, my poor arm muscles have been in severe pain and I haven't been able to extend my arm without feeling some sort of pain, but that has finally died down as of today.

My first college class is tomorrow, and I'm super excited! It's with a professor I had last semester, and he's great. After his class I have my math class, and I'm not sure how that's going to go. We'll have to wait and see!

"Things just ain't the same / And I'm ready for a change" Rihanna, "Fading"