Whole Milk
journal addict

Old 01-03-2015, 10:41 PM

I'm Milk, so it makes sense for my jar to be a creamer, right?

The picture is from Lenox. Christmas of 2013 I recieved two tea sets from my now-fiance in vintage jewel. Hopefully one day we'll complete a set in this design, including the creamer above.

Whole Milk
journal addict

Old 01-03-2015, 10:47 PM

Playing catch up a bit, though to be fair this is my first full day I've spent in my apartment since the new year.

January 1st (Thursday)

Went to see Interstellar with the fiance. Amazing movie! I cried through the whole thing. Mathew Mcconaughey looks far too much like my dad and that brought up some issues. They were issues I was unaware of so this is a good thing. I can now work through them.

January 2nd (Friday)

Went to see Interstellar again with the fiance and a friend. Was a sort of three way friend-date. Cried less, focused more on the movie than my internal issues. I really have to buy this movie.

Also found a bunch of Angel and Faith and one Spike comics at Value Village for a dollar each (also buy four get one free). Ended up with fifteen comics, some of which were Teen Titan to round out the five for four deal. I gave one to the friend we went on a friend-date with.

Whole Milk
journal addict

Old 01-04-2015, 10:35 PM

January 3rd (Saturday)

Worked through some stuff with the fiance, had a good sort-of-makeup something or other with him, and ate a healthy dinner. Actually got around to cleaning and studying as well! A nice slow mellow but productive day.

January 4th (Sunday)

Went on a great all-you-can-eat sushi lunch with my aunt and uncle. To the only sushi restaurant that doesn't give you a slip of paper for your order and will continue to mix you up with the table beside you throughout the whole experience. Decent food though. Just really busy.