Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 02-24-2013, 06:28 PM

Miley and Sara stuttered and cries as Heartia looked up towards Todd with a gentle smile, "I'm fine, really. Th-That was nothing." She said softly standing up slowly, wobbling a little. Mr. Hemming hissed towards Miley and Sara, turning part of his legs into rhe bottom part of a snake and wrapped his tail around the two girls. "Detention, both of you." He said angrily. Heartia tilted her head slowly, "It's ok Todd, I'm use to it." She said softly, using her sword to support herself. The students grumbled amongst themselves, thinking Heartia was using her daily life at school as a way to get Todd to protect her. Mr. Hemming slithered his way to school door then towards the class, "Classs dimisssed. Heartia, Todd. To the classsroom at oncsse." He hissed going into the school. Heartia watched the students and looked up towards Todd, "Sorry." She whispered, rubbing her hand on her head.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-25-2013, 03:41 AM

Todd shook his head."Don't be.You shouldn't be treated like that.No one should." He said,helping her up and starting off towards the classroom.He knew he was in trouble,but he wasn't sorry.Those girls were only lucky he hadn't really lost his temper,or their souls would have been devoured in an instant.

Gothika_Knight

Old 02-25-2013, 04:19 AM

Heartia followed afterwards with Todd. She looked around slowly, opening her abnormal eyes towards some students in the class. "Nothing I do stops them, they only get worse and worse. But I am thankful for you helping me." She spoke softly. As they continued walking down the hall to the classroom, she couldn't help be to look in the corner of her eyes towards Todd, seeing a slight anger growing in him. She clamped her mouth shut and entered the classroom and sat in a sit closes to Mr. Hemming's desk. She turned her head towards the window seeing the light seep in and Mr. Hemming walk into the classroom with a relieved look on his face. "That is an interesting sparing match between you two, too bad the floras interrupted it, do you know why you are here?" He asked in a gentle voice, Heartia gasped softly as she turned her head looking at the teacher, "No sir, I do not." She said shyly, Mr. Hemming chuckled and leaned back into his chair, "You're not in trouble Heartia. Do you think you're in trouble Todd?" He asked, his demeanor was calm but a little creepy, then again he was a snake person so what did you expect from him.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-25-2013, 04:28 AM

Todd put his head down a little."I-I was under that impression,sir." He said,returning to his default nature of polite but withdrawn.He was always that way around teachers,especially teachers like this,who made the hairs on the back of his neck stand up.

Gothika_Knight

Old 02-26-2013, 03:35 AM

Mr. Hemming looked at Heartia and Todd chuckling softly, "Heartia, may you please step out for a moment?" He asked with a hint of gentleness in his face, Heartia stood up and nodded as she started to walk to the door and closed it behind her as she sat on the floor, thinking she go Todd in trouble, she quietly pressed her ear against the door and tried to listened in.

Mr. Hemming waited until Heartia was gone as he closed his eyes, "Heartia, stay away from the door." He said with a smirk on his face. He opened his red eyes and stared towards Todd.He took out a file from in one of the drawers and opened it, reading it as he looked from the file to Todd. "Mister Todd Hunter. 17 years old, 11th grader and an incubus. And yet your family is full of vampires, how interesting." Mr. Hemming said then looked at the Irishman, "May I ask you think your in trouble?" He asked in a low voice.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-28-2013, 05:50 AM

Todd kept on an impassive face,and swallowed before answering."Inciting a riot? Pushing a girl?" He suggested.Truthfully,he knew those two were barely reasons at all,but he also knew that it was possible to get in trouble for nearly anything."I'm not entirely sure,sir,but I've never been called away like this for anything good."

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-07-2013, 12:44 AM

Mr. Hemming listened to Todd as he spoke, his red eyes scanned the file then slowly looked towards Todd. He opened his mouth and a long snake-like tongue slid out, "True, that may be. But you aren't in trouble because of that. Those girls have been a thorn in my side for years, always bothering Heartia or any girl they seen as an enemy." Mr. Hemming spoke in a relaxed voice. "I called you in here because I was hoping you knew what you are getting yourself into." He said with a smile on his face.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-07-2013, 04:31 AM

Puzzlement wrote itself across Todd's face.He couldn't begin to imagine what the teacher meant."Sir? I'm not sure I understand,sir." He said,respectfully inquisitive.What exactly was he getting himself into,he wondered?

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-07-2013, 06:57 AM

Mr. Hemming chuckled softly as he stood up slowly and started erasing the board for his next class. "I know, you're confused about what I mean. Let me explain, this school was created centuries ago for creatures like us so we can live with the humans." He said softly, putting the chalk down once he was done. "All creatures are welcomed to come it, a school so lovely, humans could come here. However, this school isn't perfect as it seems. Things will happen that only the school itself can explain, and these things are hidden within the plastic smiles of those who run the school. Heartia is, unfortunately, caught in the middle of this but she nor the school know it yet." Mr.Hemming said in a dark tone as his face slowly started to shift from human to snake. "Keep a look out for thingsss out of the ordinary, you never know when thingsss might just draw blood." He hissed as his eyes glowed a bright red with black slits, his face went back to normal,as he wrote notes for Heartia and Todd. "Here are the notes for you and Heartia. You off the hook, oh and don't tell anyone or Heartia what I said to you. You're dismissed." Mr. Hemming chuckled softly putting Todd's file away and went back to work.

Last edited by Car'a'Carn; 11-09-2018 at 07:53 PM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-08-2013, 03:51 AM

Todd sat there dumbly.What the hell was the guy talking about? Draw blood? What could Heartia possibly be involved in that was so dangerous? "Sir? I don't think I can leave here without a little more explanation.I apologize,but calling me in here and then telling me basically nothing seems a little stupid.I mean,what are you trying to pull? Are you just trying to get me paranoid? Make me distrust Heartia? It seems like a pretty shady thing to do." He said,getting angry now.Who did this guy think he was,warning him about nothing at all? Was this supposed to be some kind of mystery novel? "And then telling me to look out for anything unusual? I don't know if you've noticed,but the school is full of supernaturals.Everything is unusual! And just how exactly do you expect me to keep it a secret from Heartia when it's supposedly about her? Especially when I know nothing? Sorry,but I'm gonna need a little more than that." He said angrily.

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-17-2013, 09:56 AM

Mr. Hemming chuckled softly as he heard Todd speak up. A snake tail appeared behind him and swayed lightly, "You will be surprised about the weird things that go on in a school full of unusual creatures. I am not trying to make you mistrust Heartia...I want you to protect better than I can." He explained turning around to face his student. A snake tongue slid out his mouth as it swayed side to side then went back into his mouth, Mr. Hemming tilted his head a little, smirking a little. "I don't want you to tell Heartia because she will get in serious trouble with the school. It will just be easier to hide this from her for now. Until you truly understand what is happening." He spoke softly, "Often times, it is the ones who know nothing that are targeted. You are the only person I told anyone this, don't make me regret telling you." Mr. Hemming slouched forward, "Good day Mr. Todd."

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-18-2013, 03:58 AM

Todd knew he wasn't going to get anything more from the teacher,and sighed.He stood up and left the room without another word,the exchange heavy on his mind.He couldn't puzzle out what the cryptic message could have meant,or how he was going to protect Heartia from something he was unaware of.Or,for that matter,why he was protecting her.She was nice,sure,but he'd only met her that day.They were barely even friends yet.He wanted to help her.But he didn't know her.It was difficult for him to understand,especially since Heartia made him unsure of himself.He had always had a clear idea of who he was and where he stood.He was an incubus,and everyone reacted to him the same.Women loved him.Men wanted to be him or were jealous of him.His family was frightened of him.But Heartia...she wasn't afraid of him,or jealous of him,or in love with him.She was just...herself.And that threw him off,majorly.How did he handle someone he didn't have to handle?

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-19-2013, 12:34 AM

A soft chuckle escaped Mr. Hemmings lips once he saw Todd leave. He took out a pair of dice and rolled them in his hand, 'This school make seem great on the outside, but a lot of dark things happen...you have to know when you open your eyes to see it.' He thought to himself, tossing the dice on his desk as if he was playing a board game, "Let the merriment begin." He said looking at the dice as they landed on 'snake eyes'.

Heartia leaned against the wall as she waited for waited for Todd to leave the room. She became to worried, thinking she had gotten Todd in trouble. 'Why do I always seem to screw things up?' She asked herself, curling in a ball. A quick gasp came out of her mouth as she turned her head to see Todd walking out classroom, a smile spread on her face once she stood up and clamped her hands together, her eyes opened up seeing he had a troubled look on his face. "Todd, are you ok? Is something wrong?" Heartia asked tilting her head a little.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-19-2013, 03:03 AM

Todd stopped short when Hearia popped up like a jack in the box,seeming rather happy to see him.That in itself surprised him.He shook the heavy thoughts away and smiled."Nothing.I just have alot on my mind.Hey,can I ask you something? If I hadn't helped you out this morning,would you have ever known I existed?" He asked.He didn't know why,but he needed to know the answer.

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-19-2013, 04:02 AM

"Huh?" Heartia blinked at a little confused by the question. She tilted her head a little and thought about it. Todd saved her from the girls surrounding him and she was grateful for it. But that question seem to rattle a few answers in her mind. "Hn." She placed a finger on her chin and turned her head away from Todd for a moment then looked back at him. "A very interesting question Todd, I must say. I just hope my answer is good enough." Heartia said moving her hand from her chin slowly and spoke, "Well it depends. I knew you existed through your popularity at school. But as a person, I would be too scare to get close to you since I had grown up with the fear of people picking on me. However, it only depends on how the people wants to be noticed, I would have known you existed in your art. But my question is this...would you have known I existed?" Heartia said hoping her answer was somewhat correct at least.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-19-2013, 05:17 AM

Todd nodded.So she had known of him,but not enough that it influenced her life at all.That made him smile.That meant that whatever she thought of him now was not affected by her idea of him before.Then,thinking of her question,Todd had to pause."Well...if you want me to be brutally honest...yes.Yes,I would have noticed you,and I know that because I did notice you.I saw you around and I wondered why you never spoke and I wondered why someone so pretty always seemed to be hiding........" He trailed off,blushing,embarrassed that he had revealed more than he planned to.

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-20-2013, 06:02 AM

Heartia smiled softly, knowing she had answered Todd's question correctly, she giggled softly and tilted her head. She gasped softly as she listened to Todd respond to her question. She smiled a little more, happy to know that at least she wasn't invisible to everyone, but blushed a light pink when he said 'pretty'. Heartia looked away quickly, covering her mouth with her fingertips "M-Me? Pr-Pretty?" She said as of she was in second grade. Her light green bangs dangled over her eyes, she turned her eyes towards Todd then her head. "Th-Thank you, a-and y-you're re-really ha-handsome." Heartia struggled to say, she never really tired to say anything like that so this was new to her. "D-Do you ha-have o-our notes?" She asked politely.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-21-2013, 01:55 AM

Todd had been called handsome many times in his life,so it confused him that he started to blush when Heartia said it."Thanks." He said,his voice slightly hoarse.He cleared his throat."Notes? Yeah,yeah,I've got the notes." He said happily.

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-23-2013, 08:47 PM

Heartia smiled softly anf giggled, "Your welcome." She said softly and looked at the notes in Todd's hand once he said he had them. She smiled and reached to take her note, "Thank you for my note. Now if you excuse me, I have music. I have to sing in front of the class today." She spoke softly asshe hugged Todd gently then turned to walk away. "I guess I will see you after class?" Heartia asked softly blinking her red and purple eyes lightly.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-24-2013, 05:45 AM

Todd nodded."Yeah,sure.Don't let anyone pick on you,ok?" He said,ruffling her hair and smiling.He lifted his backpack higher on his shoulder and started walking towards his next class: Art.It was a free period,and he already knew what he was going to be working on.A picture of Heartia,so she could see how beautiful she really was.

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-25-2013, 04:49 AM

Heartia smiled softly as she giggled lightly, "Ok, I'll try." She smiled happily, fixing her hair with a simple shake of her head. She started walking down the hall and waved to Todd, "See you after class." heartia giggled as she ran to class. Music was her favorite subject, it had to deal with her power of song but it was really soothing to her and she hoped it would bring smiles to the people in her class.

Ms. Cali drew on the board the warm up for the students to do. She wanted to make it easy for having them draw what they wanted. She checked her desk and started to do the attentence. "Max...Sid...Jordan...Sara....Country...Todd. Todd?" She said softly and looked around, her long blonde hair moved with her as her green eyes scanned the room. "Hmm, where is he?" She asked the students and naturally the girls in the class panicked as the boys shrugged their shouders.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-26-2013, 01:47 AM

Todd walked into the room and held up his pass,looking sheepish."Sorry I'm late.Mr. Hemmings wanted to talk to me." He explained as he handed the teacher the pass and headed to his usual seat.He took out his sketchbook and pencils and waited for Ms. Cali to continue.

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-29-2013, 04:09 AM

Ms. Cali waited as she turned her head to the door as it opened to reveal it was Todd, a smile appeared on her face as she took the note. "OK, at least I know your not skipping." She said in a soft tone, checking the attendance and placed the book down. "Today we will be learning about shadowing and shading. It occurs when the light hits an object but the darken areas are revealed. Right now, the warm-up is to drew this flower I got as a gift. Use the shading to the best of your ability. If you finish early, you think of a person or a thing you want to draw and use shading and shadowing to make it pop. Begin." She said softly with a smile on her face as she placed an open pink tulip on the desk then sat of her other desk to grade yesterday's work.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-30-2013, 03:20 AM

Todd smiled.This kind of assignment was easy for him.He had mastered shading and highlighting years ago.He opened his sketchbook and started drawing the tulip on the desk.He was finished in minutes,and had an almost identical image on his paper to the flower in front of him.He tore out the page to be graded and started drawing Heartia,picturing her in his mind for every detail.

Gothika_Knight

Old 04-11-2013, 04:44 AM

Ms. Cali continued grading the other assignments, looking back as some of the students were having a little trouble with the shading and shadowing. She stood up and walked to one of the student and processed to helping him until he got it. She collected the work one by one, reviewing them on the spot. Once she got to Todd, she seen it was already drawing something, but she couldn't tell who it was at the moment. "Mr. Todd, this picture is wonderful, you almost having the shading and shadowing where it needs to be. I'll start grading the warm ups and pass them back to you, everyone wonderful job." She said smiling, the students smiled happily as some of the girls went around Todd and started sighing with hearts in their eyes. The guys gagged at the sight and just started talking among themselves. One of the girls noticed the drawing Todd was making and snarled lightly, seeing who it was. "My dear Todd, why draw such a hideous monster like her when you can draw someone like me?" She asked softly, the other girls chipped in and smiled happily, giggling. "That damned Noffic girl." Another girl said under her breath. Some of the girls giggled at the insult, Calling Heartia a 'noffic' was normal since no one really knew what creature she was and a noffic was a creature who had no creature form, only the special powers, which they believed Heartia wasn't worthy for.