Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 03-07-2014, 11:09 PM

The year is 2035, the flying cars of the future have been realized only to have them fall into flames as the world was thrown into chaos ten years ago. the creature of the myths of the past have broken through the Vail and now walk among the world. Magic and Tech forced to play with each other have become something new within this world. their blinding and creations have pushed the world far ahead then the humans would have thought. yet still in the dark some of the creatures hide, fearing what the humans will do to them.

Towers build of magic rise above the sky rises that humans were so proud of. living buildings blend with bricks and stone to form a new look. there are sill the hold outs that will not live near an elf or one of the Myth races, and there are some of the Myth's that will not live near humans. Gatto's have formed up around historical buildings like children clinging to their mother in fear.

it is in one of these cities that a package arrives on a door step with the name of the owner on it. there is no return address, no marking to say where it is from. the box is the size that it could hold an adult male in it, and that is what is found in the box. His skin is flawless and pale, his eyes when they open are pale teal. his body is thin and slender yet he has muscles. he is dressed in a fitted kimono, the scene of a crane in mid flight acrossed the back is the only decoration on it's cream color. the Obie is a darker teal to his eyes. his hair while braided is a deep purple laying acrossed his shoulder goes down to his waist.

((wickedwonderland: i forgot to ask you profiles or no? I usually dont but if you want them sure))

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to wickedwonderland

Old 03-11-2014, 01:45 AM

It was a beautiful sunny day here in the city. It wasn't too hot or too cold with just enough of a breeze to make it feel refreshing. Leon was enjoying his walk home from the nearby college. He loved looking at all the diverse buildings that made up the city. It was fascinating to know that most of them were actual living things.

He absentmindedly pushed his dark black hair out of his face as he looked around with his peculiar grey eyes. He used to get teased about it when he was smaller, before the Veil had been broken. They changed color depending on his mood from a dark stormy grey, to a lighter grey that could almost be mistaken for white. Other than his eyes, he didn't really stand out very much. He was tall and a bit lanky and usually considered the "quiet" one in class. Leon liked to observe his surroundings and saw a lot more than his classmates thought he did. He was quite smart, however, and always had good grades.

Finally reaching his apartment building, he started to walk up the two flights of stairs that would take him to his place. It wasn't much, but at least it was somewhere he could call home. At least for the moment. Reaching the top, he turned to the right and started to walk down to the end. It gave him a little more privacy to be at the end, plus with it being on the outside of the building, he could always open his door and get a nice breeze from outside.

Not really paying attention, he almost runs into the very large white package that has been set in front of his door. "What is this? I didn't order anything..." With a puzzled frown he looks over the box to see where it came from, but upon inspection he can't find anything other than his address. That's a bit odd, but I suppose I should find out what it is. The box is almost too big to fit through the door, but after a few minutes of shoving, Leon finally gets it inside. He sits his bookbag down and begins to open his mysterious package. Finally getting it open, he looks down into the box and just as quickly jumps back in surprise when he sees the beautiful man inside. His mouth drops open in shock. "How...why..what is going on!"

Lunna Dea

Old 03-11-2014, 02:17 AM

the sound was the frist thing he registered as he came awake. some one talking near him. slowly his eyes fluttered open, the purple eyelashes a sharp contrast to his teal eyes. sighing he slowly stretched trying to remember who he was and why he was laying in a box. after a few moments of trying to find the memory and not finding any thing there but the knowledge that who ever it was that had talked was his master. slowly sitting up he smiled a sweet smile. a quick look out the window shows it is late afternoon early evening. "good after noon." his voice was silvery and soft. "are you ok?" tilting his head to one side he took in the room and the man that stood back from him looking at him in surprises. he was a fair looking man with dark hair and gray eyes, he could be called hansom by some.

"my name is Nergui, but if you want to call me by another name I would understand." smiling again he slowly stepped from the box and started to brake down the box. "I can do almost anything you need of me to do, I know most household tasks and how to do them. if there is something I dont know that you want me to do I will happily lean what it is you want." as he folded the last of the box into a smaller size he looked around for the recycler "where might I put this?" he held up the box when his scan did not come up with anything. His body was tall, almost elf tall and lean but there was power in his movements. his Purple hair which had cascaded down his back as he had stood now hung down his back with very soft waves.

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-18-2014, 06:15 PM

Leon stood there in stunned disbelief. Why had someone delivered a man , and a beautiful man at that, to his door? His eyes widened even further when Nergui opened his eyes. He was beautiful, and when he smiled....well it would take away anyone's breath. Not quite knowing what to do, he just watched as the man started to make the box he came in smaller than he would have believed. How did he do that, he thought to himself.

Maybe this was all just an elaborate dream. It couldn't be real, right? Not believing his own eyes he reached down and pinched the skin between his thumb and forefinger. He yelped in surprise when it turned out that doing that hurt! Ok so this is no dream. What do I do now? "I..I um..I just need a minute. Um, I think I should sit down." He stumbled over towards the bright blue and white couch near the window. This just didn't make any sense.

"Um, Nergui was it? I think there's been a mistake." Leon was unable to take his eyes off the beautiful man. Ok, so if he was really honest with himself, he seriously hoped that this wasn't a mistake. Could it be that this was an answer to his loneliness? He found himself constantly longing for some companionship. He had friends at school of course, but no one he was really close to. He shook his head. What was he thinking! Of course it had to be a mistake. Beautiful men just didn't show up on your doorstep one day out of the blue, especially not in a box! A very confused look came over his face as he continued to stare at Nergui.

Lunna Dea

Old 03-18-2014, 09:07 PM

Nergui watched as Leon looked at him in disbelief, had he not been expecting him? Nergui felt that he should have known that he was coming. When he reached down and pinched his hand Nergui gave him a worried look. “are you ok I feel that I keep asking you that.” Fallowing him over to the couch he tilted his head with a worried look. “is there something I can get you to help you with your shock? Perhaps a glass of water or tea?”

“yes I am called Nergui but if you wish to call me by another name I will answer to that. And no there was no mistake I was ment to be sent here.” He held up the folded box he still held showing the label with Leon’s name on it. “unless your name is not Leon, then it is a mistake. Is there anything that I can do for you? You seem to be suffering from a shock and I wish to help you passed that but I don’t know what is causing you to suffer this shock so I am unable to understand how to help you.”

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-31-2014, 03:19 AM

Still in a daze, Leon nodded and murmured softly, "Yes, some water might, um, help." In his head he was frantically going over all the scenarios that seemed to fit this strange situation. Then, suddenly, it hit him. The lottery. It couldn't be anything else! Every year everyone's name that lived in the city was put into a lottery box. A random name was pulled out and whoever's name was on the slip was that year's lottery winner. The prizes were always something different, but every one of them was beneficial to the person who received them. They would pull out the winner on live tv but wouldn't let the public know what that person's prize was until the end of the year. Leon used to watch the lottery winnings every year but after so many years he had given up on his name ever being called so he had stopped watching. Maybe he should have kept up with it after all.....

With this realization in place, his nerves began to calm down considerably. This was something he could handle. "Um, Nergui, are you the prize from the lottery this year?"

Lunna Dea

Old 03-31-2014, 07:43 PM

Turning to the kitchen Nergui looked around for a glass to put water in. when he found it he then checked the fridge before filling the cup with water. He wanted to make sure that he was getting the right type of water for Leon. It would be bad if he picked the wrong type of water and have Leon get upset at him. Returning with the cup of water he also set a plate of finger foods he had found in the refrigerator beside the cup. “it would probably be wise to eat something as well as drink some water. You have had a long day away from your house,” he looked quizzically at him. “Am I correct?” the look on his face made it clear that he was worried about Leon though he did not say it.

“I do not know about this Lottery, I could be but I don’t know. All I know is that I am designed to learn whatever you need me to lean, and that I am meant to be here with you at this place.” Returning to the kitchen he started opening the cupboards and taking stuff out so he could cook. “you can just relax and I will have a meal ready for you in a little while.”

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-12-2014, 04:38 PM

Leon took a small sip of water and ate some of the finger foods that had been put in front of him. "Thank you very much." He tilted his head in thought. "So you don't know if you're from the lottery, but that mustbe it, I can't think of another explanation." He smiled up at Nergui as he spoke.

Now that he was calmed down a lot more, he found himself staring at the beautiful man in front of him. He had never seen anyone quite like him before. His purple hair made the unsual color of his eyes pop out even more when combined with the purple eyelashes he had. There were all sorts of different looking people and creatures in the world now that the veil had been broken, but even with that, Leon had never come across someone who looked as Nergui did. He was very attractive and Leon found himself wondering if Nergui's skin felt as soft as it looked.

It was one of his greatest secret's that he was attracted to the same sex. He had a few girlfriends in the past but something about the same sex drew his attention like nothing else. He had never acted on his desires even though it was not looked down on like it had been in the past. The veil coming down had changed all that. There were still the people who tried to cling to the old ways, but there weren't a whole lot of them left thank goodness. He stared openly as Nergui walked back into the kitchen since he was turned away from him. Coming back to his senses he got up off the couch and went into the kitchen. "Oh you don't have to do that! I can whip up something for both of us. Or if you insist, maybe we can do it together?"

Lunna Dea

Old 04-13-2014, 08:37 PM

“all I can recall is that I was told I was going to someone who I was to do whatever they wanted of me. I know how to cook to a four star standard, clean what every needs to be cleaned, fix mend and repair anything that is in need of it. I also know how to provide massages and take care of the sick.” He sounded a little bit proud of his abilities, yet he still seemed worried that he was saying or doing something wrong. He could not understand why Leon was reacting this way and he wanted to make life better for him.

“if it is your wish that we cook together then that is what we should do, as I have said I am here to do what you would like me to do.” Nergui bowed his head ever so slightly as he looked over at Leon. “is there anything you would like to make the most? I can modify any recipe that I might to know to make what you are wanting.” Moving around the kitchen he brushed against Leon as he went to put back one of the items of food he had taken from the cupboard. “You do not seem to have much selection of food here, should we go shopping for some ingredients?” a part of him wondered if the memory of him having a money chip implanted under his skin that was loaded with a small fortune was accurate. If so he would not have to worry about waiting for Leon to come home so that they could get the food for the day.

Rubbing the base of his wrist he could feel the chip but he did not know how to find out how much was on the chip. “how does one look up the balance of one’s money chip?” since Vale Fall many humans had gone along with the money chips. It was harder for the magic users to give some one false coin if it had to go though the chips. They had been made with a mix of magic and techknowlage that was considered hack proof. Because of the lack of paper money many people now had small chip readers that could read the balance and transfer the money from one chip to the other in their homes.

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-13-2014, 11:58 PM

Leon smiled at the tone in Nergui's voice. When Nergui mentioned massages however, he could feel his cheeks heating up a bit as he thought about what it would feel like to have the man's hands on him. Shaking his head as if to rid himself of those thoughts, he tilted his head in thought about what to make for dinner. "I'm open to just about anything. I'm not really big on super spicy stuff, but it can have a little kick to it. Um yeah, I don't really have much here to work with though, so I'm not sure what we could make at all but shopping seems to be a good idea to me."

Leon hadn't noticed how close Nergui had gotten to him and he froze when he felt the man brush against him as he moved around the kitchen. What was wrong with him? He had never acted this way about any other person before, male or female. He felt uncharacteristically shy and wasn't sure how to react to any of this yet. Calm down Leon. It's not like he brushed up against you on purpose and even if he did, it's not like you can do anything about it. He might not even be into guys. Thankfully his cheeks had cooled off enough where it didn't look like he was blushing any more.

He looked down at Nergui's wrist in surprise. He knew about all this other kind of stuff but they (whoever they were), hadn't told him how to access his chip? "Oh that's pretty simple." Without thinking he picked up Nergui's wrist and turned it over in his hand. "See there's this little node right under the skin that you press and then a digital readout appears right above your skin and lets you know how much is in your account. It shouldn't hurt or anything and you don't have to press hard. It will show up for about 5 seconds and then it disappears. You can also set it where only your touch will activate it." He pressed down very gently and a grouping of numbers appeared for both of them to see. Usually Leon didn't try to see what kind of balance anyone had when they did that, but there was no getting around it this time since he was showing him how to do it. His eyes got very wide when he realized just how much was in his new....roommate's account.

Turning bright red, he looked up at Nergui, with his eyes wide open. "Oh, I'm...I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to look, I mean...I..." He wasn't able to stop from stammering and he could feel his face burn with embarrassment. It was then that he realized he still had Nergui's hand in his.

Lunna Dea

Old 04-15-2014, 07:40 PM

“then I guess that it is time that we go out and pick up some new ingredients. Is there a farmers market nearby or some sort of market like that? I think it would be best if we got the freshest ingredients.” Smiling Nergui tilted his head barely to the side trying to figure out why he seemed to be about ready to blush. Putting that information at the back of his mind Nergui smiled and as he passed him noticed Leon stiffen as he brushed against him. Is Leon attracted to me? Is he worried that I am attracted to him and he is not? Those thoughts too were filed away for him to mule over later.

When Leon picked up his wrist all he could think about was how soft his skin felt against his wrist. Did he work in a company where his did not work with his hands? A small sound escaped his lips when the listing of his balance appeared. The number was quite a large one, larger then he thought any one should have. There were at least six zero in that. “that is a rather large number if I am not mistaken.” He said looking down at his arm not even thinking about Leon’s hand around his. “they must have wanted me to be able to get anything that I needed without causing you a problem. I do not mind buying the food for this evening then we should talk about how to use my money.” As with everything else Nergui saw his money as what was owed to Leon as he was Leon’s.

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-18-2014, 01:31 AM

Reluctantly, Leon dropped Nergui's hand. It was just as soft as he had thought it to be, if not just a bit softer. Still bright red he looked down at the floor. "Ok, that sounds good. Um..there's a small local market just at the end of the street. They usually have some really good stuff in there and it's always fresh. I usually try and go in there to do my shopping so I'm quite familiar with where all the things in the store are. Um..Let me get my shoes on and we'll walk down together." He knew he was rambling, but couldn't seem to stop himself. He always did this when he was nervous.

Leon walked towards the door where he had taken his shoes off when he had first gone inside the apartment. He didn't mind other people wearing shoes in his house, he just enjoyed the feeling of the super plush carpet in his house. It was a definite perk to have an apartment where they hadn't just put down the cheapest carpet they could find. It made his rent a little higher than other places in the city but it was totally worth it. Sliding his shoes on he looked back at his new companion. "Well I'm ready if you are," he said with a warm smile.

Leon wasn't bad looking by any means but when he smiled....it was like his whole person just lit up from the inside, transforming him from average to something much more. He wasn't aware of the effect he had on people when he smiled and was always faintly surprised when he noticed people staring at him. It made him just a bit self-conscious and he always looked down at himself to make sure he didn't have a stain or something on his clothes that would make him stand out. It happened so often that he had mostly began ignoring it except for every now and again.

Lunna Dea

Old 04-18-2014, 09:02 AM

Finely noticing Leon’s blush Nergui wounded if he should comment on it or would it be better if he just left it alone. A part of him told him that it would be better if he just kept quite about it but he wanted to know if there was something he had done that had embarrassed the young man to the point of the blush. Sighing he listened to Leon ramble on about the little shop not far from the house. It sounded like a perfect place for him to be going shopping each day for their dinner. It would all depend on how much the food cost and how much money he had in the end of the trip. He wanted Leon to want to keep him but he felt like he had been doing everything wrong for that to happen. There was nothing in the programming that he could find to tell him what to do about this. The worry and confusion was plan on his faces though he himself did not realize it.

“that sounds like a perfect little place for us to go for the first time out into the world. It sounds like the best place to get the food we need and it being not far from here I would not need to pay for transportation to get there when you are out so that I can have a meal ready when you get home.” He smiled a simple smile trying to think of a way to stay on here. Maybe if he offered all his money to Leon, he would want to keep him. With the mention of shoes Nergui look down at his own feet, sadness with a touch of concern filled his eyes as he looked back up at Leon. On his feet were simple slippers, nothing that had been made to go out in the weather. His shirt and pants too were no nonsense items that really were not made for going outside. They were what you might expect to wear if you were going to a long term care center. The back of the shirt was not open but it was made of the same thin fabric as a hospital gown.

As his lack of proper clothes fully dawned on him embarrassment joined the fear that seemed to blossom out of the concern as the sadness blended in with the other emotions. “I am not fit to be seen outside. I am sorry that I am an Embarrassment,” looking over at Leon he tired to smile. “I think we are near the same size, if you were to loan me some clothes I could pick up some second hand stuff on our way out to the market.” Trying to paste a smile on his face Nergui’s eyes fell to his feet as his shoulders slumped. How could this man that was taking him on provide him with a change of clothes and not feel like he was being put upon by this strange man that came in a box on his door step.

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-22-2014, 02:32 AM

Finally calm, Leon couldn't help but notice the worried look on his face. He wondered if he had done or said something to upset him. He was just about to ask him when he heard what Nergui had said about being an embarrassment. He looked at the man's clothes and realized why he had said that, but he wasn't happy about it at all. "Now listen here, you are most certainly not an Embarrassment by no means. You can't help the clothes you were sent in and really whoever sent you should have put a little more thought into how you were dressed. The clothes are beautiful but not things you would really go out in, more for lounging around the house."

Leon moved closer to Nergui and quickly inspected him. "Yes I think you are right, we are about the same size and I don't mind lending you some clothes at all. It wouldn't be a problem. Come with me." Saying that he grabbed a hold of Nergui's hand and led him back to his bedroom and over to the closet. In the middle of the room was a queen sized bed that had a beautiful black and gold blanket on top of it. It looked very soft and comfortable. There was a desk set up at the right side of the room near the window that had various pencils and inks and other things that an artist would need. The closet that Leon led his new roommate to, was very big and could be walked into with no problem.

Letting go of Nergui's hand, Leon rummaged through the clothes that were hanging up and finally came up with a very nice white shirt and a pair of dark jeans. "Here try these on and see if they fit. The bathroom is just down the hall. I'll wait in the living room for you." He smiled kindly at Nergui and gently pushed him towards the bathroom.

(sorry about making your character go where I wanted, I can fix it if you would like)

Lunna Dea

Old 05-02-2014, 08:50 PM

Fingering the shirt Nergui raised an eyebrow as he looked at Leon. “I don’t even think these are good for lounging in, they feel like they will fall apart if I pull on them wrong.” His voice faltered as Leon moved closer to him. Something in him stirred with the closeness of Leon but he did not know why he felt this way and how to deal with it. He let out a startled squeak when Leon grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the bedroom. It was not that he did not want to go, in fact he wanted for Leon to lead him around like this all the time, it was that he had not been expecting him to grab him suddenly like that.

Looking around the room as they passed through it into the closet Nergui wondered if this was where they would sleep at night or if he would be sleeping in another room. The bed looked large enough for them both to share it and not have any problems with blankets being stole but then he recalled that some people did not like sharing beds with the same gender as them. He would have to remember to ask Leon. He did not really catch the look of the rest of the room as they disappeared into the closet. He tried to lean back out and look around some more only to let out another squeak as Leon filled his hands with a shirt and pair of pants. “why can’t I change right here?” he asked a bewildered look on his face as Leon pushed him towards the bathroom. “if you’re going to wait in the living room you don’t have to worry about seeing me without clothes on.”

((no Problem it makes sense that he would fallow where pulled to))