KidK Mirai
*^_^*

Old 03-17-2011, 01:13 PM

All the recent upgrades have been awesome to see. The search function in the shops, and the multi-item previews, especially. Now I can use the Marketplace search to find out what shop a particular item I remember seeing but can't remember the location of is in, and then use the shop search to pinpoint just what I want! So handy!

Loving the Marketplace in general, too--while I'd never had an issue buying CIs and such in the Exchange forum (since sellers are so nice), it could be a pain slogging through threads to find one selling things I wanted. Now it's so quick and easy to find things!

katyasha
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-17-2011, 03:28 PM

That's cool, question is there going to be a St. Patrick's Day event today?

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-17-2011, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunsa-chan View Post

In the future, will we be able to use the shop feature to search by color?
Like 'Blue' and get the 'Blue' 'ocean' 'midnight' 'other blueish colors', like in the DAC? Or by layer?

Question aside, this feature is pretty ROCKIN', and will make shopping sprees easier. 8D
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackEggIceBird View Post
The sexy new feauture. One thing would if I don't know what the name of the item is. Most of the stuff I am still learning and I for get the names :(
BlackEggIceBird: Chunsa-chan:

You don't need to know the name of an item, you can just search by colour or garment type :) For example, type "coral" or "belt" into the search box and all items in the store with that word in their name will show up, and so forth :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by katyasha View Post
That's cool, question is there going to be a St. Patrick's Day event today?
katyasha:

We don't have St.Patrick's events on Mene, never have, apart from when the site first opened in 2007 and that was just a single thread deally so I've been told, I wasn't here then.

seaturtle16
*^_^*

Old 03-18-2011, 07:49 PM

I must say, as a user new to Mene, all the changes have really made everything easier for me. I really appreciate all the work you're doing to make the site easier to navigate!

Kalium
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Kalium

Old 03-20-2011, 11:26 PM

Interesting changes- I find that feedback thing a wee bit annoying in and of itself, though.

ThyFaerieQueen
Chase the Morning, Yeild for Not...

Old 03-24-2011, 03:16 AM

Huzzah for awesome updates Inso. :) You rock!

Corlatta DeNaught
Bound Birdie's Mule

Old 03-25-2011, 08:07 PM

The new feedback button is much cuter >.<

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to wickedwonderland

Old 03-30-2011, 08:21 AM

I am LOVING the new preview! The search button is awesome too!