silverkittyempress
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-28-2008, 08:36 PM

This is a thread for people to join the adventure. please enjoy!

I am a 12 year old child (remember, this is all pretend.) and I can transform phisicly and mentally into a Dragon. In dragon form I am very wise and can use magic. All people in this thread have an element and mine is Dark. That means I can use the dark arts for either good or evil.

Whats happening is that all the people and the king hate dragons so they are trying to kill them all. There are six Dragon Children: Light, Dark, Water, Fire, Earth, and Air. they all have powers and have been using them since they were born. and they are beginning to realize what is the source of their powers.........

Last edited by silverkittyempress; 08-28-2008 at 08:42 PM..

Explosive Rainbows
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Explosive Rainbows

Old 08-28-2008, 08:57 PM

Can I join?

Name: Annette le Fleur

Race: Vampire/Dragon

Profile: She is very sweet, and easily upset. She has very pale skin ad lovely fangs, her hair is wavy and gose to her uper back. Annette wares a white dress and a matching matching cloak, accented with blue and. She carries a vial of healing liquid, and wares a blue ribbon on her wrist. Her eyes are violet.
As a dragon, she is built slightly different from other dragons, with an abnormally large tail and wings. Her scales are like opals, white, but in stead of rainbows the have a blue sheenand twinkle even in absoute darkness. She is also a little dragon, only about 10 by 10 (not in cluding full wingspan of tail length,) and her element is Light.

Powers: Can cast spells (generally accidentally,) shape shift (also accidental,) become a dragon (she can sort of control that,) and she gives off an aura of innocence which is very useful seeing as she is all alone, it makes peopl want to help her.

Last edited by Explosive Rainbows; 08-28-2008 at 09:07 PM..

silverkittyempress
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-28-2008, 08:59 PM

Sure! so, what is your element and how did you discover that you were a Dragon Child? I had a vision at midnight. Remember, you cannot be Dark, for that's my element.

Explosive Rainbows
*^_^*

Old 08-28-2008, 09:09 PM

I found my powers when my mother (who was a vampire) got upset because refused to drink blood. I would only drink juice, and se tried to fool me into it but for some reason I could always tell when I as being lied to. She was about to cast a spell on me and I accidently turnedintoa baby dragon, and ran away. I discovered my element was Light when I met you (whats your charactors name??) because you told me so.

would you like to start or should I? (I also patched up my charater profile a little.)

silverkittyempress
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-28-2008, 09:19 PM

I'll start. Well, Every thing is goin' weird because everyone hates and are scared of Dragons so they are all trying to kill them, but I now understand that Dragons are the source of my power and so I went to the last local Dragon. I told him why I was there and he said in a voice wrinkled with age, "Ride on me, and I will take you to other dragons, where we are safe." so I climb on and we fly through the night.

Oh yeah, my name is Cocheta.

Explosive Rainbows
*^_^*

Old 08-28-2008, 09:36 PM

Annette has just run from the only home she kows and can't thin what to do next. She is wandering the forest and reaches a clearing. Annette, go beyond the mountainsand you will come upon the Cave of Thousand Colors and there you will find us. So she followed the voice, but couldn't make it very far before she was ccornered by a thief, who tried to steal what little gold and food she had with.
"Go away! Leave me be" Annette cried, and in her frustation, she accidently put a bubble of magic that no only protected her, but allowed her to float. She controlled its course but by speaking to the winds as her older sister (the only one in her family who had ever been kind to her, aside from her grandmother who had died,) and she soon reached the cave, where there werenot only dragons but also one of the other Children. Thus Annette and Cocheta met and stay with dragons for what they hoped would be forever.
"it is time for you to discover your mission." The eldest and wisest dragon said. and thus they set off, and couldn't look back.

silverkittyempress
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-29-2008, 08:15 PM

You see me there, the most expeirienced of the Children. I can control all of my dark arts but I need to meditate once a day. If I don't, let's say I could destroy the world.

The other child is Berufu, a thirteen year old boy who controls fire. Chayton, the oldest dragon and the one who flew me here, puts you into training right away. mean while, danger looms around every corner...

Last edited by silverkittyempress; 08-31-2008 at 12:52 PM..

Explosive Rainbows
*^_^*

Old 08-29-2008, 09:22 PM

When Annette was introduced to Cocheta she was both attracted and afraid, because their elements were oppisite. When Annette saw her meditate, she dicided to try. This makes me happy... She felt a perfect internal balance and only hoped that her training would be this wonderful all the time.

silverkittyempress
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-30-2008, 12:29 PM

Chayton the dragon told us that we must fly all the way to a new safe haven, far away from danger. Berufu trains with me because he has an anger problem, and he could put the world in peril as well.

You also try to start a conversation with me but I am very quiet. If you do hear me talk it's only with Chayton and Berufu.

Sasha1985
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sasha1985

Old 08-30-2008, 08:06 PM

Can I still join? since you have already started??

Explosive Rainbows
*^_^*

Old 08-30-2008, 08:46 PM

((I don't know but she'll check the tread soon eneugh. ^^ aren't with you in another RP??))

silverkittyempress
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-31-2008, 12:52 PM

Sure! you can join. you just need to pick what element you are.

Choices: Water, Earth, and Wind.

Explosive Rainbows
*^_^*

Old 09-05-2008, 07:27 PM

*pokes Alice* How are you??

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 09-05-2008, 08:58 PM

I would like to join that is if you will have me, here is my person though

Name: Terra
element: Earth she can manipulate the earth
she found out that that she was dragon child when she was captured and she used her power to free herself but also she hurt a lot of people . You see she is a theif because her parents both died so she has to fend for herself. she has no real controle over her powers so now she is wondering the country trying no to hurt anyone who comes her way.

silverkittyempress
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-05-2008, 09:26 PM

Everyone has been working very hard to please their tutors. It is the full moon. Annette and Cocheta need to be careful for their powers are very powerful at this time. Terra you can also talk to animals 'n stuff. We are soon going to fly to a safe haven that is up in the sky.

Palmoun

Old 09-05-2008, 09:39 PM

ok

Explosive Rainbows
*^_^*

Old 09-06-2008, 12:26 AM

Annette tugged at Terra's sleeve.

"Heloo." she said quitely in her baby voice. "Are you Mima?" Every human she saw, Annette would ask if they were Mima. That was what she called her older sister and she was hunting for her. "I lost Mima....."

silverkittyempress
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-06-2008, 12:10 PM

Cocheta always thought Annette were a little wacky, but COME ON!!!!! I go up and ask "How old are you anyway?! Act a little mature please!" I storm off to Berufu. Annette is happy and sad at the same time because I had finally spoken to you, but now I was furious at you.

I am called to Chaytons cave. he said "You must work with young Annette. Light and Dark are probably the most cursed. but don't let that get to your head." he said with a smile. Cocheta nearly asked what was going on when Terra ran in and said "There is a group of dragon hunters practickly at our doorstep!"...

DUH DUH DUH!!!!!!!!!!!

Explosive Rainbows
*^_^*

Old 09-06-2008, 01:00 PM

Annette walked into a corner and closed her eyes. She began to cry icy cold tears. She doesn't like me? Why....The dragons had always been kind to Annette, but she was so scared that they had all been pretending. Does Terra like me.

"I'm six!" she screamed in an angry voice. "And it's none of you buisness."

Palmoun

Old 09-06-2008, 02:14 PM

Terra walks over to Annette and pats her on her head and says "I am not your sister but YOu can call me that If you want but right now I need to hide you." She takes Annette and hides her behinde a boulder and says "stay here I will come to get you after the dragon hunters go away" she says kindly then runs to the caves mouth to fight them off

silverkittyempress
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-06-2008, 02:21 PM

Every one is using their powers to the best of their abilities when Chayton roars "every one on a dragon! we go to the safe haven NOW!" So Cocheta jumps on Chayton and Terra jumps on another dragon and I suddenly remember Annette. I jump off and they patiently wait as I grab Annette and hurl her on to Chayton. I clamber on beside her and we lift off. I guess I shouldn't have hurled Annette because now she has a bloody nose and is crying like heck.

Palmoun

Old 09-06-2008, 02:28 PM

Terra flys closer to Annette and Chayton and says to Annette "are you ok Annette?" with a worried look on her face

silverkittyempress
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-06-2008, 02:36 PM

Annette nods, I had given her a hankerchief. We were flying higher and higher and it suddenly became difficult to breath. It hit her: they were going into outer space!

((I gotta get off now.))

silverkittyempress
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-06-2008, 07:16 PM

((I'm back!))

We are flying higher and higher and I see Annette pass out because of altitude and I'm feelin' woozy, and then we break out of the atmostphere. I expect to die, but for some odd reason I don't.

Palmoun

Old 09-07-2008, 02:31 PM

Terra was also expect to die also but then she passed out also but before she did she saw the world below them become smaller and it looked so different from way up here it felt as if she was dieing and was now leaving this world and going out into the universe But then every thing went black