hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 02-14-2016, 01:19 PM

I'm aware that I'm several months late, but I didn't feel the need to remember my days until now. Not every memory I'm going to post is going to be a happy one. Sometimes it'll be something I need to get off my chest. Sometimes it'll be something I need to say just for the sake of saying it. Sometimes it'll be something I like and am therefore posting in case I ever want to look it up again.

Last edited by hanahaki disease; 03-03-2016 at 06:54 AM..

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 03-03-2016, 06:50 AM

I finished making my first avatar on Mene! I'm so happy! I was looking for a floor to wrap it up and this month's Doin' Time DI was the perfect finishing touch

During the recent Valentine's mini event, CosmicFoxKitty drew it for chatting in her event hangout

I attended my high school's graduation-cum-farewell-thing recently. I wanted to cry most of the time through it, not because I was moved, but because all the bad memories came rushing at me. I hated my last two years at the school. They've been the worst two years of my life so far and I just hope I never experience anything worse. I had to deal with a couple of teachers who are terrible human beings, and all my friends left to other schools for the two years and I was left an unintentional loner. Not to mention all the rote learning, and the stress that triggered IBS- something I didn't know I was vulnerable to- and how I was treated. Like rubbish. I suppose I'm proud that I pulled through it though. And that though my future was supposed to be ruined, I got into my second preference college in spite of it all.

I took a picture with the people I'd wanted to be friends with (I kind of was, but since we were in different classes we weren't as thick as I'd have liked) and I was able to smile in it.

And now... to try and pass my final exams.

Last edited by hanahaki disease; 03-23-2016 at 08:46 AM..

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 03-23-2016, 08:56 AM

23 March '16
I decided I'd continue yoga from today where I'd left off because of exams, but I saw super sleepy in the morning, I don't know why it's not like I had a bad sleep last night. Although, I did stumble on the Elisa Lam case on YouTube and it affected me enough that I put my large creepy waist-height Barbie and put her in the cupboard. When I was watching the CCTV footage I felt like crying, it was so unsettling. I don't know why I was so freaked when I've viewed more terrifying things. Maybe because this wasn't so much terrifying as unnerving, and it was real.

It really bothers me why she was acting the way she did in the footage though. I really wish they could solve the case and come to know of the truth. And I'm tempted to go watch it again but I know I shouldn't. I'll tell my friend Nilu-chan all about it this evening and hopefully that'll be what I need to make me feel better.

I'm glad most of my exams are over. Yeah, none of them well except English, they all went 'fine' bordering on 'bad' but I'm just so glad they're over, even though it's highly unsatisfying and demotivating that I'm not going to get even a fraction of what my hard work deserves. I feel much worse for my classmates, who're not going to be having any real holidays because of having to give entrance exams on top of everything else. Just Psychology to go, and I have to get started on that today.

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 04-23-2016, 04:38 AM

Suona was the first to compliment me on my current avi with a visitor message
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suona
I like your avi :)
Then this morning I checked Mene on my phone and found my avi had been chosen for Admin's pick!

Considering it's the second complete avi I've made on Mene (third if you count incomplete experiments) I feel (justifiably?) proud

I'm so happy and honoured!

Last edited by hanahaki disease; 05-31-2016 at 03:06 PM..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 04-28-2016, 01:08 AM

wow . you got it that fast into your life on menewsha? :O i am even more excited for you winning than i was before. and i always love seeing beautiful avatars getting admin picked. So this is just truly exciting. and i also came in here to skim cause it said comments welcome. but your picture of you and your friends!!! you are all so beautiful!!

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 05-31-2016, 03:05 PM

Shadami:
Uwaah! I'm sorry for coming here so late >.<
but thank you so much! o///o you're so nice >.<
I agree, my friends are beautiful ^_^

Today I saw a rainbow! And for the first time I could distinguish seven colours instead of it looking like just three. Probably because it's the first time I'm seeing a rainbow while not speeding away in a car. So I could come to a still and look at it properly.

Today I also saw SUCH a beautiful avatar! Bearzy's avi, which I complimented with a visitor message as well.

Last edited by hanahaki disease; 05-31-2016 at 03:09 PM..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 05-31-2016, 04:59 PM

it's super silly of me but i'm jealous of that skin tone. i would love to have it myself. i have this silly super pale i look like a vampire white skin. i hate it so much! xD

and i'm not nice o.o just honest. i swear!

rainbows are the best . I saw one that actually had an END! o.o i was shocked. but there was no way i could even joke about checking it out for leprechaun gold. the end went directly into a lake.

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 06-03-2016, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amane View Post
It's a great skill. When disguised, astrology makes you look like a psychologist.
Lol, and all us Indians want fair skin xD we all want what we ain't got. Like I was watching a shoujo anime and my mom was like 'No wonder their eyes are so big' >.>

Whoa, lucky. I've never seen a rainbow end.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 06-05-2016, 03:07 PM

Its the one and only end I've ever seen. It was amazing.

i really do try to be happy with myself and not want things i don't have. but its really hard. xD

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 08-06-2016, 03:05 PM

I watch him kissing. The way his jawline moves and muscles work in his neck. His cheeks hollow. His Adam’s apple swoops to and fro.

Shadami: Don't we all

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 08-06-2016, 10:47 PM

wait what are you talking about? xD

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 11-20-2016, 12:22 AM

Shadami: My friend was showing me a video of Park Seo-joon's K-drama kisses, and that was my reaction began spouting bits of poetic prose >///<
I couldn't sleep too well last night, I woke up in the middle of the night, bad memories were brought back to me and I don't know why. I cried a little and tried to go back to sleep but nope. So I came onto Mene and began making test posts for my quest thread (which is going to take a loooong time), but I couldn't do much in the dark because my keyboard isn't glow-in-the-dark and I didn't want to disturb my roommate.
So I've been up since then and I still don't feel sleepy. Will probably chill on Mene while doing homework. Two more essays and a ten-minute presentation to finish. I'll probably update this post to add how my day goes.

Last edited by hanahaki disease; 11-20-2016 at 03:01 AM..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 11-20-2016, 02:01 AM

i had flashbacks to high school last night. which are nightmares for me. so i completely understand the rouogh sleep thing.
i hope everything goes well :D I'm behind on everything. I am so stressed though that i just spent 3 hours playing goat simulator and jsut relaxing and destroying stuff. as a goat....

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 11-20-2016, 02:52 AM

When I have flashbacks to high school they were nightmares too. I feel ya those were the worst two years of my life.

And I feel ya about being behind on things and being stressed too lol! Finishing an assignment a day is kind of cutting it close to burnout for me I'm actually coming on Mene to relax just so it doesn't get too overwhelming, the whole finishing-in-one-go thing.

And I went downstairs and got myself a sukku coffee, which is nice and relaxing. I'd wanted to have it with milk which they serve till 9 A.M and I missed it by just five minutes, so just hot water with the powder for me. But that's not bad either. :)

Gotta go do a quick read-over of my literature essay and then try to get started on my Understanding India one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdom View Post
I learned I'm too subversive for my own good. I'll never stop questioning, even if it hurts me. That's something in me I don't want to change.
This really hits home this is what's most important to me and also what hurts me the most.

Last edited by hanahaki disease; 11-20-2016 at 08:34 AM..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 11-24-2016, 11:58 PM

I don't know what that mom quote means cause words are bad for me xD

You only have 2 years of high school?

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 11-25-2016, 09:08 AM

I feel like it's similar to spirit in this:

And yep. High school refers to 11th and 12th grade here. 9th and 10th is senior secondary, 6th to 8th is secondary and before that is primary.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 12-03-2016, 06:08 PM

oh so much confusion. of course.. my school was even different compared to my husbands and he only lived an hour and a half away from where i grew up xD