Dark Angel15
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Dark Angel15 Send a message via Yahoo to Dark Angel15

Old 05-08-2009, 11:56 PM

When there is no other place for you to go, when it feels like everyone has turned their back you.
You are welcome here. We are here to teach girls to be themselves at all costs.
We have counciling, a spa, everything a girl could want to be comfortable.
We even have a sports club for those girls who feel the need to get down and dirty.
So won't you join us and let us help you get to know you?

Sincerely.
~Ana River

Rules
-Of course no god modding. I promise I will block you... I can.
-Bad words are allowed, but please do not use them a lot. I don't wish see a sentence like this. "**** you, you ****ing @$$ eat $hit and kill yourself." yeah I cannot even understand that.. mild swearing.. like crap is allowed.. no biggie I swear myself.
-No fighting outside roleplay... not that I'll know or anything.
-No killing this is a school.... unless of course you have permission from a person to kill them.. rebellion is at times good.
-Romance is fine cybering on the other hand is not, but there can be a little fondling
-Anything racist and you are out of here. I don't take kindly to Racism
-No one liners... please just make it two if you are brain dead or something
-I do not want to see internet lingo such as brb, wtf, lol well at least no IC OOC is still not fine.. any more then lol or wtf or brb.. If I can't understand it we have issues.
-Lastly this is leaning towards Shoujo so anyone offended by lesbian or anything girl on girl should get out now.
-Must be human.. since this is a human roleplay.. I would hope you realize this.

Biographys: {You must pm this to me}
Username:{I need to know who I have to let know if something goes on.}
Name:{Must be full name.. at least a first and a last name}
Age:{If you plan on being a student please be between 15 and 18, unless you're slower.. then 19 is okay, or you're really smart.. then I can live with 14; Teachers must be at least 24.. and please no one over like 56.. that's kinda strange.}
Sexual preference:{for other students and teachers}
Teacher or Student:
Appearance:{Either a photo or a detailed paragraph}
Personality:{Must be the basics in form of a paragraph at least}
Reason For Entering The School:
History Other Then Why You're Here:{A bio... not back to your birth but good past bad past... basic stuff going back a few years}
Dorm:{IF YOU ARE A STUDENT YOU MUST BE IN A DORM... TWO STUDENTS PER DORM (at teh moment there will be 10 dorms) If you are a teacher... eithe ryou may stay in a private appartment on campus (Appartments are on the East side of Capmus. There at the moment 5 buildings, each with six rooms.), or you may have your own home and car.}

Last edited by Dark Angel15; 05-16-2009 at 05:33 AM..

Dark Angel15
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-09-2009, 12:04 AM

Current Profiles

STUDENTS:

Username: Dark Angel
Name: Sacti Bala Averdi
Sexual preference: Bi
Teacher or Student: Student
Appearance: minus the ears.. it's just Sacti
Personality: Sacti is shy, she keeps quite and to herself, most of the time. She often breaks the rules and creates more of a mess then was there before. She is quite exerimental and outspoken. It is almost as if she has more then one personality.
Reason For Entering The School: Her mother died and her father was never around.. this was where she was sent to.
History Other Then Why You're Here: Born to a middle class family with two other step-siblings, her father left leaving her mother to raise the three of them alone. Her mother turned to "bad habits" to raise her three children and was almost never home. When she didn't come home on Sacti's 17th birthday, it was not unusual, no one went to look for her as she died in the ditch. Sacti being under 18 was forced to live with relatives she didn't know existed as her brother and sister were carted to prision for minor felonys. Apparently her family didn't know her well either for they sent her here and refuse to let her out until she graduates.
Dorm: Dorm #3

Quote:
Username: MasterOfHeresy
Name: Agnes Holmes
Sexual preference: Lesbian
Teacher or Student: PE teacher
Appearance: Agnes is 5'10". She dyes her hair red, but the original color is blond. Her eyes are blue. She's athletic and in good health because of her job as PE teacher. At school, she always wears a sweatsuit because of work. Outside of school, she usually wears jeans and a t-shirt whose color varies. In both cases, she always wear running shoes.
Personality: Agnes is a tomboy. She hates skirts and prefers to wear pants all the time. She loves to exercise and this is the reason why she chose to become a PE teacher. In class, Agnes is extremely strict and will make the students go beyond their limits. She's quite laid back when outside of the class and usually slack off when she has to fill out paper work. Smokes once in a while after school.
Reason For Entering The School: The closest school to her appartment.
History Other Then Why You're Here: Agnes is single and plans on staying that way. She's on bad terms with her parents who urge her to marry the son of one of their friends. Agnes used to practice boxing, but she stopped in the beggining of her carreer as teacher, which was in the beggining of this school year. Other than that, she doesn't have much of a past.
Dorm: Appartment 2, Room 4
Quote:
Username: Opalistic8
Name: Stephanie Rein
Sexual preference: None; she loves being single.
Appearance:
Personality: Witty, smart, sometimes a smart-arse, snide, rude, rebellious, loves nature, hates doing sports, despises her parents. Yeah... >.>
Reason For Entering The School: Her parents made her go because they thought she 'needed to find her inner lady'.
History Other Then Why You're Here: Stephanie came from a rich snobby family that's all about looks and personality. Stephanie has the right looks... Just not quite the right personality. She's been expelled from all previous schools for some reason or another, and no one can seem to control her.
Dorm: #7
Quote:
Username: Kat [AnOriginalHarlequin]
Character Name: Katharynne Myre Cross
Sexual preference: Bisexual

Personality: Katharynne prefers to be called Kat by her peers. She's a laid-back, carefree girl who works hard at her studies. She tries her hardest, and succeeds at, maintaining a 3.7-4.0 GPA. Although her schoolwork is outstanding, her feisty personality is not quite as pretty. Kat is a tomboy, you could say, and doesn't mind getting her hands dirty. She's not afraid to throw a few punches, and she's always looking to pick a fight. She's not afraid of a rumble every now and then. She carries a black-handled, nine-inch switchblade with her, hidden in the hem of her skirt, under her blazer and such. The handle has the silver design of a chinese, serpent-like dragon. She flicks out her switchblade to her challenger before starting a fight. After she shows her intimidating blade, you're either in, or you're out. After that point, she doesn't plan on anyone turning back.
Reason For Entering The School: Although her grades were never surpassed by even half of her peers, Kat's in-your-face attitude and passion for fighting landed her in a correctional school. Her aunt only expects her to stay until she's sixteen; whereupon she's supposed to be more mature and negotiable. Kat's aunt plans on enrolling her in a private academy her junior year, so as to make opportunity for scholarships which she knows Kat can receive. Her attitude is the only problem.
History Other Then Why You're Here: Kat was born on December 1st. Her father committed suicide when she was five years old. She had two older brothers, one whom was hit by a car two years ago, on her birthday, on his way home from a friends house. A blizzard was brewing. Kat now is afraid of crossing busy streets and hates going outside during a blizzard. She doesn't like her birthday, either. Her other older brother is currently seventeen years old, and attending the private academy Kat is to go to next year. Kat loves her brother dearly.
Dorm Number:Two

Quote:
Username: Kreai
Name: Alina Abendroth
Appearance:
Personality: Alina is quiet, not a shy type of quiet, more of a lack of anything to say quiet. This of course gives her the image of being snobbish and haughty, but that is far from the case. She is actually quite friendly, she just has a difficulty starting conversations with those she doesn't know. Alina is quite strong willed and tends to ignore those that she doesn't respect, which has gotten her in trouble with the instructors of her previous schools.
Reason For Entering The School: Sent by the state
History Other Then Why You're Here: For most of her life, Alina has been shuffled from one foster family to another, often because the people in charge couldn't stand her highly passive/aggressive attitude towards them. Or when they truly angered her, she wasn't afraid to become more, assertive in her resistance of them. This not only applied to those who were in charge of her, but everyone around her as well. She was also shuffled off to another foster family when she was expelled from each school in the area. Eventually, the people in charge decided that enough was enough and decided to send her to Ana's School for Misguided Girls. She had few friends, mostly due to her inability to start conversations. As for family, as far as she was concerned, if they had wanted her, she wouldn't be in a foster home, would she?
Dorm: Four
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lu-Lu
Username: Lu-Lu
Name: Yzzabelle Long
Appearance:
Personality: Yzzabelle, known as Yzzy (pronounced Yiz-zee), is laidback, lazy, not in the slightest bit fit (although her body makes her seem like a normal girl. So no, she's not fat. Acutally pretty slender.), open-minded, and quiet unless spoken to. She thinks in a very logical way, but also works to do the bare minimum for almost everything.
Reason For Entering The School: Yzzy couldn't find any other reasonable option other than getting a job or going back to her Christian parents that hated her.
History Other Then Why You're Here: Yzzy was born into a lower upper class family. They weren't the wealthiest sons of guns ever, but they were very well off. Unfortunately, Yzzy was seen as the problem child. She never did good in school, she resisted her family's Christian faith, and hated her older brother Elliot, who was basically her twin. After dealing with them four 14 years, she left and moved in with Uncle Joe, the family friend and his daughter. A few months after she turned fifteen, Yzzy was almost kicked back to her immediate family for "violating" Uncle Joe's daughter, who was Yzzy's age.
Dorm: 2
Quote:
Username: Sidorak
Name: Mavis Dorn
Sexual preference: Bi-sexual
Appearence: She is 5 ft. 11"
Personality: Sarcastic,cocky,and devil-may-care,unless she's serious about the issue. On the inside,she can be pretty sentimental,though it's hard to tell,since she treats everyone the same,unless she really likes them. She's not the easiest to get along with,and has a habbit of pulling mean cracks. She can warm up to a person though if she knows them long enough.
Reason for entering the school: Cuts herself and underage drinker. Also hints that she smokes pot,or at least jokes about doing it
History: Raised by her abusive father(Her parents split when she was 7),Mavis has a history of getting into trouble. In fact,the people who put her in the school were board members of the Juvinile Correction Center in her town.

She dresses in dark clothes and likes to think that she is 'emo'. She also fantasizes that she is a vampire; This mostly comes from the stories she writes.

When in public,she pretends that everything except for loud metal music and whatever bands or movies she likes are the only things that interest her. Secretly though,she enjoys drawing,writing,acting,and sculpting. She also likes spending time outdoors,especially if there's a shady forrest or deep cave to explore.
Dorm: I don't mind who she ends up bunking with,or if she ends up alone. If I need to be specific,I will choose a place.
(dorm 5... random #)

Last edited by Dark Angel15; 09-13-2009 at 05:41 AM..

Dark Angel15
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-09-2009, 12:50 AM

Dorm Rooms:

Dorm Room One:
Dorm Room Two:Katharynne Myre Cross, Yzzabelle Long
Dorm Room Three: Sacti Averdi
Dorm Room Four:Alina Abendroth
Dorm Room Five:Mavis Dorn
Dorm Room Six:
Dorm Room Seven:Stephanie Rein
Dorm Room Eight:
Dorm Room Nine:
Dorm Room Ten:

On Campus Appartments:
Appartments are on the East side of Capmus. There at the moment 5 buildings, each with six rooms.
Appartment 1:
Room 1:
Room 2:
Room 3:
Room 4:
Room 5:
Room 6:
Appartment 2:
Room 1:
Room 2:
Room 3:
Room 4:Agnes Holmes
Room 5:
Room 6:
Appartment 3:
Room 1:
Room 2:
Room 3:
Room 4:
Room 5:
Room 6:
Appartment 4:
Room 1:
Room 2:
Room 3:
Room 4:
Room 5:
Room 6:
Appartment 5:
Room 1:
Room 2:
Room 3:
Room 4:
Room 5:
Room 6:

Last edited by Dark Angel15; 09-13-2009 at 05:41 AM..

Dark Angel15
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-18-2009, 09:47 PM

I am posting A quick hello.... Due to West Coast finals and any College finals going on teh next two weeks... I am postponing the growth of this roleplay until Friday the 29 of May. I would still love to recieve profiles.. and will add them on as I get a chance. You are also welcome to OCC here without worry until then... keep it appropriate.. and get to know those who join. I will pop in and out perioditcally.... when I have time between Precal and history... and don't forget chem...

Thank you so much..
~Dark

May 27th 2009,
Finals are now finished and I shall be back on daily. Thank you for your patience and I hope this gets started.

~Dark

Last edited by Dark Angel15; 05-27-2009 at 07:33 PM..

MasterOfHeresy
Yep, I don't believe in any reli...
Send a message via MSN to MasterOfHeresy

Old 06-01-2009, 11:17 PM

Hi, how are you doing? Anyone else interested in the RP? :)

Dark Angel15
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-02-2009, 09:08 PM

Not that I know about... but I know on the east coast and midwest finals are starting.. so give it some time...

opalistic8
The artist in training ;)

Old 06-02-2009, 09:39 PM

I;m interested, I'm interested!! xD
*sends a PM*
Pweez accept me! ^-^

MasterOfHeresy

Old 06-03-2009, 06:00 AM

Score! My evil plan to get people interested in this RP worked! Bwahahahaha! :sarcasm:

Err, I mean welcome to the RP opalistic8! :sweat:

opalistic8

Old 06-03-2009, 08:36 AM

YAY xDDD *victory dance*
Ahem I mean I'm glad to join ^_^;

TwilightTigerStar
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-03-2009, 09:42 AM

Ohhh sounds interesting :o
I think i might join this place...maybe..

opalistic8

Old 06-03-2009, 09:46 AM

YAY!! *GLOMP*

Dark Angel15
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-06-2009, 02:18 AM

Hello all... I'm sorry.. the last few days my computer has not allowed me to log on.. so I am updating the page now... if anyone would wish to start they may as long as I have recieved your profiles.... which means they are posted above.. thank you for your wait.

~Dark Angel

opalistic8

Old 06-06-2009, 06:17 AM

(YAAAAAAAAAAAY I'M ADDED!! *glomps Dark Angel15 who looks shocked* :glomp: )
A dark car glided up the long drive school. The car stopped smoothly, and the door opened with a soft click. A girl with long, dark locks of hair stepped lightly from the vehical, and cast her green eyes around the place. She had to admit to herself that it actually looked good. But she knew exactly why she was here, and that what gave her the determined look in her bright eyes. She strolled confidently to the front steps and opened the door. She was definitely not going to stay here for more than a few days. Tops. SHe'd be out of here long before she was expted to become the lady her snotty parents had always wanted their pretty little doll-daughter to be. She was going to give this prissy academy absolute hell.
And so came Stephanie Rein to yet another new school. She had no idea how much her thoughts would come back to haunt her.

(EDIT: ACK I'm so sorry, Dark Angel!! For age I meant to write 16 but I must have been sleep deprived T^T Sorry, can you please change Steph's age for me? :S)

Last edited by opalistic8; 06-06-2009 at 06:21 AM..

opalistic8

Old 06-11-2009, 09:31 AM

(... anyone else gonna post?)

MasterOfHeresy

Old 06-16-2009, 04:29 AM

((Hurray for writer's block! :angry: Sorry for the delay, my mind has been a complete blank for a few weeks now... :stare:))

Agnes was sitting at a table in the teacher's break room, enjoying a cup of coffee. Her first class that day would only start in one hour, so she had plenty of time to get ready. Picking up a pile of student files that had been given to her by the director of the school, she sighed before plunging in. She needed to get to know her students before she meeted them, even if paperwork was a pain in the ass. "Stephanie Rein... Katharynne Myre Cross... Sacti Bala Averdi... Looks like a rough bunch." Agnes kept looking through the files of the other students before she decided to throw the pile on the table. "Screw this, I don't need a stupid paper to figure out my students!" She then proceeded to drink more of her coffee, a satisfied smirk on her face.

opalistic8

Old 06-16-2009, 08:14 AM

Without waiting for anyone to guide her, Stephanie marched toward the general direction, that she remembered from the tour with her parents, of the dorms. She'd been told that she'd be in room seven, so she wouldn't have far to look.
She arrived in good time, and quickly picked the lock. Who cared if this was her room, and now the lock was broken? Maybe they'd explel her for braking into her own room.
Stephanie flung her small bag of belongings on the squashy bed, huffed, and looked around at her new room. She had to admit that it looked pretty nice: the curtains were a pretty jade colour, there was an ensuite and walk-in-robe and the carpet was thick and fuzzy. Without really thinking about it, Stephanie kicked off her sandals and wriggeled her toes in the soft floor.
Quickly bored with things as she was, Stephanie walked briskly to the walk-in and glanced inside; there were already some clothes there, including both summer and winter uniforms and something that looked like a tennis outfit.
Curious, Stephanie pulled out the summer uniform; it was very pretty, but she personally thought it looked a bit skimpy with the low-cut dress and strange, lengrie-like tights. Stephanie put the uniform back, and pulled out the other one. She felt hot just looking at it: it had a long, thick skirt and a long-sleeved jacket, under which was a thermal shirt. The stockings were thick and black, and the shoes were shiny black lace-ups. Very hot.
Stephanie was about to examine the tennis outfit when she heard a bell ring loudly; she almost jumped out of her skin. Was that the bell for class to begin?
"I sure hope so," Stephanie muttered with an evil grin; she carefully put the tennis outfit back.

MasterOfHeresy

Old 06-24-2009, 02:46 PM

((My computer broke, so I won't be able to post for a while. Sorry about that... :stare:))

Agnes found the class she was supposed to go to quite easily. The math teacher had gotten sick this morning and Agnes was supposed to replace him or her. She didn't know that teacher, nor did she really care either way. Taking a seat behind the teacher's desk, she waited for the first students to come in.

opalistic8

Old 06-25-2009, 07:00 AM

(Aww, hope it feels better soon :lol: I won't post this time, I want Steph to be late for class :P)

Dark Angel15
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-05-2009, 03:02 AM

Sacti spent the morning like most others, sleeping. An abrupt knock on her door sent Sacti into an upward postition. "GOD DAMMIT!!! I'M SLEEPING IN HERE!!!" She shouted from her bed before rolling over and colapsing under the covers. The knocking wouldn't sto. Grogilly she pulled herself out of the bed and opened the door. She stood in the doorway, braced against the door in her pajamas, a pair of old faded boxers her brother had bought for her years ago and a t-shirt reading "bite me". Sacti's hair was a frizzled mess, unabe to be tamed even by the blanket which was currently wrapped around her neck. "WHAT? CAN'T YOU SEE I'M SLEEPING?!?!" She barked at the small woman before her, obviously a student.

The small girl held out an envelope which Sacti quickly snatched up. The other girl was quiet as she softly whispered something about a schedule and need... Sacti didn't catch the complete message and by the time Sacti would look up the other woman was long gone. "What....????" She read the page again.

Schedule for Sacti Bala Averdi.
Semester 2

Hour One: Math; room 212
Hour Two: English; room 556
Hour Three: Historical Studies; room 118

The list went on and on. "Well looks like this semester will be just as much fun as the others." She rolled her eyes and shut the door, loudly. Calmly she threw the letter on her bed and rummaged though her closet to find something.... suitable for her first day. Of course in Sacti's mind, suitable ment lots of extra skin, and not a school issued outfit. Quickly, in hopes that she would be ready by the time first hour was half way over Sacti discarded outfit after outfit until she came across a tight little piece she had picked up last time she was out of the school gates. "And look.. the tags are still on it... what a wonderful little surprise." Sacti purred as she carefully slipped into the black cloth.

After completing the twenty minute adventure of adding mascara, eye liner, eye shaddow, and smoaking hot red lipstick, Sacti smiled into the mirror. If this didn't scream trouble to the Professor she would just have to try harder. Grabbing her black leather purse, and cigarettes, Sacti cantered towards her door. Quickly she looked at the letter she had previously viewed. "Room 212.... got it." Before placing it down on her desk, Sacti's eyes caught sight of another post note from the headmistress herself.

Ms Bala Averdi,
Please remember that this school has a strict dresscode. We issue new uniforms regularly. It would be nice to see you in one sometime.
~ Headmistress Anna.

Sacti chuckled at the small note. "Oh Miss Anna... You really do crack me up..." Sacti allowed the letter to fall to the floor, as she made quite a grand exit into the school hallways.

{Sorry for waiting so long.. family went out of town... and then stupid writer's block.... that should be more than enough to start us off. Sorry again}

Last edited by Dark Angel15; 07-05-2009 at 03:20 AM..

opalistic8

Old 07-05-2009, 03:49 AM

Stephanie, who had combed her room in an attempt to find something to wear other than her travelling clothes and the strange uniform, emerged from her room long after the loud bell hand rung. She was in a bad temper; the only piece of 'clothing' she'd been able to find was an ancient black skirt that was so long on her she looked like a nun. So, Stephanie had decided to wear the skimpy summer uniform with her converse shoes, which were decorated with skulls, and her favourite black tube socks. It didn't make her look that much like a rebel, but the next time she was allowed outside the gates of this stupid academy she'd find something better.
Seeing as Stephanie had been to the school only once before, she had no idea where she had to go for the first class, or even what class she was in. She'd nodded and grunted in agreement when her parents asked her if she knew all the information, but it was obvious now that she hadn't paid any attention whatsoever. Grinning evily again, Stephanie glanced around at the rooms that stretched before her in the halls. She spotted a girl about her age who was wearing some really hot clothes, which Stephanie immediately wanted. Stephanie wandered in the direction of this girl, half-hoping that she'd know the way. Maybe they'd be in the same class. Maybe they could set fire to the teacher's underpants together. Who knew.

Dark Angel15
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-07-2009, 04:07 AM

Sacti leaned against the wall, her low-cut shirt shifted slightly, showing more than anyone would be comfortable with... except Sacti herself. Carefully Sacti undid another button on her halter top shirt. "Thank god for invisable bras." She stated. The back of her shirt was made of complete lace. Her full length skirt rode her legs smoothly, fitting every inch of her. The skirt was leather and cut up the left leg, up to her hip. She wore simple four hundred dollar stappy high heals. Her gold locket fit neatly between her chest and her black hair curled about her face, in small spirals, covering her ears.

opalistic8

Old 07-07-2009, 10:59 AM

Stephanie wanted her clothes even more now. They looked so good. And here was Stephanie, looking like a goody two-shoes in the school uniform with some crappy converse, which were falling apart at the seams and were now a brownish colour instead of black. Maybe people would think she was a grunge as well as a rebel.
Stephanie stopped a few paces from where the girl with the envy-creating clothes did. Though Stephanie had no plan on staying in this crappy school for more than a few weeks, Stephanie felt that she'd like someone to hang out and scheme with until she made the perfect plan to get herself expelled. And so, Stephanie stepped delicately toward the girl.
"Yo," she said, raising her hand in greeting. Stephanie was unsure of whether the girl would look twice at her, standing there in such stupid clothes, but she had her half-hopes.

Dark Angel15
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-07-2009, 04:45 PM

Sacti gazed down the girl infront of her. Rasing an eyebrow slightly she made quite a rude questioning "Ya lost kid?" What is she thinking? Why me? Bouncing off the wall gracefully, it hadn't always been so graceful and Sacti thanked the gods she could now pull the stunt off, she took a step closer to the girl. "Exactly which room were you supost to be in ten minutes ago?" She folded her arms right below the last open button and glared at the child before her.

opalistic8

Old 07-08-2009, 12:42 AM

"No idea," Stephanie said carelessly. "But I'm pretty sure I'm lost. Not that it matters," she continued sulkily, "I'm gonna be out of here within a few weeks, so I don't really care where the stupid classroom is..."

MasterOfHeresy

Old 07-08-2009, 12:43 AM

((I finally got my computer fixed! :lol: It was about time too... :stare:))

Class had already started a little while ago and Agnes had given the students a few problems to work on until the end of the class. "I should probably teach them something new, but I just don't care about math..." A handful of students were absent, but Agnes wasn't too surprised: most students in this school couldn't care less about studying. Leaning back in her chair she decided to relax for a bit until the end of the first class.