Misfit Fairy

Old 05-22-2008, 07:05 AM

I wish it lasted all week. =(

Dayla
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-22-2008, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaze-bear View Post
>.> I know a guy who's working for cingular right now answering phones and refreshing the mene page for buds lol
That's... kind of awesome. XD

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 05-22-2008, 07:08 AM

Yeah, it's taken years for Gaia's economy to get wonky. And with all the precautions that Mene takes, I can't see it doing the same any time soon.

I agree on the little items. While I did earn one pair of wings, I decided not to try for another and just got a bunch of little items instead. They're more versatile and you can combine them with other things to make new outfits. The wings you can do that with, but maybe not as much. They're probably just a fad ^_^;;

Thank you. The funny thing is, I wasn't asking for donations at all, I let people have them for free and even added requested colors free of charge. The first tipper I had was shocked that no one else had tipped me. I guess I was naive offering them for free? But I didn't want to charge for something I did for fun, that's why the second tip/donation blew me away! D=

*hugs Nemui*

Kaze: I hate answering phones. I really really hate it! They tried to get me to be someone who calls up insurance companies at my last job and I flat out wouldn't do it. I don't like talking on the phone a lot and the shyness makes me hate talking to strangers like that!

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 05-22-2008, 07:11 AM

Well if the things you make look like whats in your sig I'd be shocked you're giving em away too...

Nemui
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Nemui

Old 05-22-2008, 07:12 AM

man...im so bummed now...
like seriously.
this event is just fumming my anger.
i need to start writting my feedback to get it off my mind

omg i totally picked up a bud and it didnt count it >=(

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 05-22-2008, 07:13 AM

Well, I only arranged and colored the flowers you know. I did more modification than creation, so I felt it wouldn't be right to ask for money for them. I did have a few people trying to convince me to charge for them or open up a shop. I don't know. Maybe. I did make the blinkie in my sig and the one in Annex's as well. ^_^

Nemui, how far off are you from the wings? What time are you planning on going to bed?

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 05-22-2008, 07:14 AM

So what's everyone's absolute must gets in the event store? ^_^ I want all the kimonos xD

Nemui
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-22-2008, 07:17 AM

i have 111 now [should be 112 but it didnt count one of buds >=O]

at this point i dont know when im going to bed.
im still waiting for my freaking boyfriend.
geez he drives me up a wall.

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 05-22-2008, 07:17 AM

Well, I'd like all of the kimonos, but I'm aiming a little lower. I'd like a few more colors of the Swallowtail Sash. It seems like it's a good accent item that would flatter many different outfits you know. I'm very big on multi-use items. While I love the kimonos, I like things that I can use lots of times in lots of different ways. ^_^

Oh! 9 more buds to go! You're going to make it! \^_^/

Dayla
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-22-2008, 07:19 AM

Nemui - Did you try refreshing? That's happened to me a few times but when I refreshed/went to a different page it was added.

And I don't really know what I want yet. The clothing items are my first priority, and I'll probably try to get color sets first. I'm certainly getting a kimono, though I'm torn on the color I want. XD

Nemui
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-22-2008, 07:19 AM

i hpoe i make it...
but even after i get them...i wont be happy with this event at all.

dayla: ya i did that it didnt take it.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 05-22-2008, 07:22 AM

^_^ I might just go grab the sashes too xD if I can make enough

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 05-22-2008, 07:26 AM

I know what you mean Dayla! It's so hard to decide on a set! In the end I went with the blue, but they're all very pretty!

You're gonna make it Nemui!

I think you should get at least one Kaze. They've cute. ^_^

Nemui
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-22-2008, 07:27 AM

omg....mene i need 9 more..[right? lol]
please just give them to me....
thats all i want.

no no orchiids you hear me..i dont want those.they are evil

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 05-22-2008, 07:34 AM

*sends bud vibes to Nemui*

So switching topics, what are the places that you usually visit on Mene? I keep going back to the Word Games to be silly XD I know I don't get gold from it, but I'm having fun "banning" people for whatever reason I can come up with.

Smellerbee
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-22-2008, 07:39 AM

Mind if I come in?

My English final is rendering and I'll have -at least- an hour to wait before I can go to bed :cry:

Dayla
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-22-2008, 07:41 AM

Hi ^_^

Usually I lurk around the book, literature, and site feedback forums. Sometimes general discussion. I haven't really looked into the word game forum much, but the banning game did look like fun.

Nemui
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-22-2008, 07:43 AM

i dont usually go anywhere.
but i check out the movies area and the books sometimes.
other then that i dont do much,

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 05-22-2008, 07:47 AM

Hi Smellerbee! Welcome to the chat! Make yourself at home. I just switched our discusssion to places you visit on mene. ^_^

I seem to be hovering between the anime/manga forum and general discussion in addition to the word games. I need to venture into a few other forums. I'm kind of interested in the role play. I like to role play, but I usually do it on messengers, not message boards.

Hmm, we might have to continue this in a hangout thread somewhere so we have some place to drag Nemui back to ^_~!

Smellerbee
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-22-2008, 07:50 AM

Helloooo

I usually visit the Menewshan Nation or the General Discussion forums.
And sometimes I even visit the Media forum :]

I'm not good at roleplay, though I wish I was.

Nemui
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-22-2008, 07:52 AM

hey that sound slike a good idea..
i actually have hangout thread with my sister [who canbe just as shy]
maybe i can talk to her and we can convert it to the new hangout
hows that sound Cookie?

Dayla
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-22-2008, 07:54 AM

Oh, a hangout thread could be fun. ^_^

I go into the anime/manga forum sometimes, but the series that I like are either really obscure or so mainstream that everyone mocks them. XD

Roleplay kind of intimidates me. I think I could have fun with it, but I'm not really outgoing enough for it. x_x

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 05-22-2008, 07:56 AM

Smellerbee: Cool ^_^ Role play is fun. It's just a big kid's version of Let's Pretend! Ok, you be the daddy and I'll be the mommy! XD But yeah, it takes a while to get used to. I don't know that I'm necessarily good, but I don't care either because it's fun ^__^

Nemui: That sounds good. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with the hang out thread I wanted to create. I had suggested a Domestic Discussion forum to talk about food and other domestic type activities and the answer was overwhelmingly to make a hang out. Not sure that that's the best solution, but last night one of my conversations totally got sidetracked into talking about cooking and such, so I may very well make a thread aimed at talking about domestic things and swapping recipes and stuff.

But this thread is also doing well to draw in shy people. I think we totally need a Wallflower hang out you know ^_^

Oh, what kind of series do you like Dayla? *is a big anime geek* #^_^# I hate it when people mock series. I don't like some series, but I don't mock them. I know that Bleach and Naruto are pretty ridiculous, but I still enjoy them. People take things too seriously sometimes.

I understand that role play is intimidating....that's probably why I only ever do it with friends and not in forums or in role play journals and such. I have a handful of friends that rp with me. But if any of you guys are interested, we could totally give it a go! ^_^

Last edited by For-Chan Cookie; 05-22-2008 at 07:58 AM..

Nemui
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-22-2008, 07:58 AM

okay then i will talk it over with her/...we have been trying to get our hang out going and its not working.so i will bring over all of you and we can all chat away,..

we can even go through and set it up all over agin.lol

ill talk to her.

Dayla
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-22-2008, 07:58 AM

Well, it's bedtime for me. It was nice talking to you all. ^_^

Edit - Bleach and Naruto are the two that I still follow regularly. XD But I'm really into characters, moreso than plotlines, so... though my favorite Naruto characters are 50+ pages dead and the Bleach ones I like are so rarely shown they may as well be, (but, oh, the recent flashback chapters made me happy. ~) I also occasionally check up on DGM, Soul Eater, and Yakitate. Eyeshield was cute before it started suffering from PoT syndrome. The only anime I watch are Weiss Kreuz (I will always love this series, cheese and all) and Requiem from the Darkness. RftD is my favorite of them all, but no one ever talks about it.

Last edited by Dayla; 05-22-2008 at 08:07 AM..