Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 10-18-2016, 04:29 AM

Oct 17th:

Things are falling into place nicely these last few days.

Lilith had some great news of her own. She's been selling adoptables on DA for DA points! That kid. <3 So We made tacos to celebrate. XD

Today in Neph's world
  • Back to art for me tonight. Chris is working 11 PM-7 AM
  • Soon as that kid get out the bathroom so I can go potty.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 10-19-2016, 07:28 AM

Oct 18th:

Time to do some flyer stuff again.

Today in Neph's world
  • Creating all the thing until Chris gets here.
  • Thinking about making banana bread.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 10-21-2016, 03:43 AM

Oct 19th & 20th:

Chris has been off theses past few days so I feel like I've been slacking on a few things art wise. Everything for GTC5 is going smoothly. Lilith decided she wanted to try out Menewsha tonight on a whim. Not sure if she's actually going to or if she was just messing with me.

Today in Neph's world
  • Went for a walk early and had my shower straight after that.
  • Watched a movie/ WoW with Chris
  • Try and go to sleep around or before 3AM
  • Set the alarm for 11
  • Finish up the remainder of GTC5
  • Have dinner
  • *maybe* get to the rest of Mene stuff.
  • 2 hours minimum my own art.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 10-21-2016, 11:54 PM

Oct 21 st:

I hope our putting up flyers around town do well. It was a fun experience. :D

Today in Neph's world
  • Made arrangements to pick up some tickets for C4
  • Lots of Art things to do. :D

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 10-23-2016, 02:39 AM

Oct 22nd:

Chris worked a day shift today so my normal schedule is a bit messed up when it comes to doing art stuff. No big deal I'll figure it out.

Lot's of prep work left to do on all the things. It's getting there though. :D

Today in Neph's world
  • Deal with Chris
  • Some kind of art

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 10-24-2016, 07:45 AM

Oct 23rd &24th:

No one really reads this but Walking Dead Spoilers below:

SPOILERX

You know, you think you're prepared for something. But no. I was already shocked with Red, when Glen got hit too that just drove the knife in. Both had such epic final words. I think I want Suck my Balls to be on my headstone. XD I can't wait to see what goes on with maggie in thing to come. Rick has been broken.
SO much crazy in this first episode. Time to buckle up because this season is going to be intense!

My gosh!

Today in Neph's world
  • Get heart Broken. XD
  • Got some things finalized
  • Working on November things.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 10-25-2016, 05:16 AM

Oct 25th:

Got a bunch of things done today. :D I can't wait to start seeing my plans go into action. Enough typing about it time to go do more of it. XD

Today in Neph's world
  • I stared getting back in to fitness ...getting a head of the Christmas chub this year. XD

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 10-28-2016, 09:23 AM

Oct 28th:

So many things to do today and I'm on 2 hours sleep since the 26th. [excited] This should go well. I'm SO happy! I can't sleep when I get into this special blend of nerves and excitement. So I'll embrace it and go with the flow. Let's DO THIS! (who am I talking to)

Today in Neph's world
  • Woke up at 5 Am, might as well roll with it I got lot's to do today.
  • 7-12ish I'll be helping put together stuff for Gopher the cure. :D
  • 12 ish pick up my Annual pass for C4
  • Go for a nap/sleep for a few hours then perhaps the event will be started. :D
  • I need to finish something for the 29th!!! So I'm getting on that for now till Chris wakes up.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 10-29-2016, 01:09 AM

Oct 29th:

I have to get ready to go out at a certain time. But other than that it looks like an event sort of day for me today.

Figuring out this event's items:

8x55= 440 tokens OR 10945
7x49= 343 tokens OR 9212
6x66= 396 tokens OR 10494
5x33=165 tokens OR 4092
4x51=204 tokens OR 5763
3x23=69 tokens OR 1633
2x1=2 tokens OR 38
1x5=5 tokens OR 75

Total 1624 Token OR 42252 Gold o.o! :D Time to get shopin!

Oracle questions: 10, 14(2), 18(6), 22(10), 2, 6 ect (reminders for me)

Today in Neph's world
  • Havin' fun!

Last edited by Nephila; 10-29-2016 at 02:22 PM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 10-31-2016, 11:15 AM

Oct 31st: Happy Halloween!

It's finally here!

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-02-2016, 12:21 PM

Nov 2nd:

Another wonderful day in event land!

Today in Neph's world
  • Exercise, shower, breakfast
  • Scan images
  • Compile tonight's DA update
  • Post to images on mene
  • Chris is coming over later. . .maybe make-up

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-05-2016, 05:41 AM

Nov 4th:

Ahh the event is over and I can breath again. I'm currently working on the chibi From the random free raffle I had.

I've also been keeping an eye out for new gaming news. Blizzcon is on and I'm freaking out.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-05-2016, 02:34 PM

Nov 5th:

I got the Chibi done! I don't really like it. Chibi's aren't my normal thing but I like trying new stuff out just for fun. Hopefully they like it. :) I'm going to do it next event to to get better at them.

Today I'm working on inking something I've been working on for such a long time. I want it just to be done. I get sick of it then come back to it every few weeks. Will it be done for next update? Who knows. Probably not. XD Thn I'll be rushing to get something done again.

I also feel like I should be plotting out next year soon. There is a horror con I'd like to show some of my art at.

Today in Neph's world
  • Time to get my gold back up for the next event. :)

Last edited by Nephila; 11-06-2016 at 05:26 AM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-06-2016, 06:05 AM

Nov 6th:

Plans for next years art. . . In early February there is that horror con I was talking about previously. I want to move my art into horror/ pin up stuff also maybe make a few "scary cutie" stickers.

I want to do 4-5 different sticker designs a year for each convention. Make them collectible by doing limited runs. (also the bases for these I think would make for some interesting adoptables)

I also want to 5 pieces to make prints from. I want them to be black and white and very detailed and somewhere in the middle of horror/fantasy and scifi.

I also want to do a series of Evil mermaids. There is also the steam punk Charity Event next year I'm donating a piece too. So I think I might make one of the black and white images Steam punk/horror. I have my work cut out for me. But I'm SO up for it.

Today in Neph's world
  • 91594/100K
  • 1 hour of modly stuff
  • More art. O.O

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-09-2016, 08:26 AM

Nov 9th:

We're here for you america. We always have been.

Unfortunately Canada may have to practice the rule of three on this one. I'm really sorry, (typical ikr) but if there is something that would get the "friendly quiet big guy above you" to snap it may be this.

If our Prime Minister is a pussy about this situation and bends like we have in the past to save face and remain "the friendly country" the people are going to march straight to your white house and liberate you. (Lulz sounds familiar) Maybe third times the charm to get you to behave? (this is mostly in jest but shit really guys common)

We are the North strong and free and we will fight for you when you can't.

I would offer a room in my place in a heart beat if I had one available. I hope as many sensible folks can make it here before he starts the war with China he was so obsessed with. When it does there will be little to no mercy for you from other countries because they'll feel you deserve it for voting him in with your free will.

You're all so soft. We're not that much better in the fitness department, but do you really think you'd survive a war on your soil with China? All squished together in huge cities it's very easy to target large populations. Not so much here. Even in the cities a lot of us have homes out side major cities which is where they tell us to go to if the shit hits.

This is going everywhere. I'm very emotional and scared for you right now. Please be safe. If you're trying to move to Canada be respectful of our . . . no fuck it just get over here before it gets really bad. :(

There are already talks from some upper/activist folks about reopening our underground railroad for safe passage. To the tune of even coming up with a new route for you to safely come to Canada should war happen.

Today in Neph's world
  • Wonder why

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-10-2016, 12:17 PM

Nov 10th:

I *just* barely got in Wednesdays image to DA yesterday. XD I'm working on the 3 bases I had forgotten about during the event.

Today in Neph's world
  • I keep changing my avatar but keep forgetting to save and display them. >.<
  • Fixed!

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-11-2016, 02:13 PM

Nov 11th:

It's remembrance day here in Canada. And I'm makin' waffles. I'm not really much for these solemn type holidays. I mean Halloween was originally more in that vein.

Today in Neph's world
  • Worked on some final thing behind the sceens
  • Got a good chunk of my bases done today 2/3 yay!
  • I went down in gold because I noticed one of the shops I had already bought was arraigned with more items. 88/100K

Last edited by Nephila; 11-12-2016 at 06:20 AM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-12-2016, 09:52 AM

Nov 12th:

I should NOT have to hide cookies that were set to cool. I was very disappointed to find the 13 I made with friends in mind were knocked down to 7 before I even had a chance to plate them. Imagine how I felt when the next time I looked they were GONE.

Everyone had a taste of the first batch. So I thought they wouldn't be such monsters on the next. I hope that Dad at least had one. I'm pretty sure Danny (sisters son) ate them all. >:(

Disgusting

I told Chris I made cookies and that he'd get some. But I guess not.

Today in Neph's world
  • sigh

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-13-2016, 12:08 PM

Nov 13th:

After yesterday's cookie massacre I left a note upstairs about how disappointed I was with the situation. (I have a vastly different sleep schedule than the reast of the house) After that mom went out and bought me some cookies, which wasn't the point of the note. She also wasn't even the one to do it.

My sister actually disciplined her son for once however I have yet to receive and apology form him. Both Mom and Amy have said something for him. However it's very obvious that he either doesn't understand he's done something wrong or doesn't care. So really he's still not learning and since he's 16 he in all likely hood never will.

Yes he has ADHD BUT he must learn to take responsibility for his actions and apologies when his behavior dictates.

It could all be "easily" solved if I moved out. But, my mom doesn't work and my sister is part time with no dreams of her own to fulfill. It's very frustrating.

Even more so because after I made myself breakfast today he told me he only want cash for Christmas. I'm like...really I want my cookies. >:( ...nah I didn't say that but shit.

Today in Neph's world
  • yay it's a Chris day! We're going to do a bunch of stuff!. :D What? I dunno.
  • Probably watch Walking dead
  • Go for a walk

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-14-2016, 05:45 PM

Nov 14th:

So after all of that stuff yesterday I went thrifting with Chris. We found a "new" stainless steel frying pan. Our other one is of questionable quality from walmart. I feel like it'll out live us. XD I also got two tops one black lace thing for costumes and a plan long grey knit. It's really comfy.

I dung out a few of my lipsticks and made them into a new one. yay online craft type videos. It's an interesting shade can't wait to wear it.

Today in Neph's world
  • Finnish Wednesday stuff.
  • Howl at the moon

Last edited by Nephila; 11-14-2016 at 05:51 PM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-16-2016, 12:14 PM

Nov 15th&16th:

I've been waking up at 3 am lately. Which is really strange for me as that's when I'm used to going to sleep. O.o It's like my whole world has flipped.

Did a bunch of stretching this morning I'm feeling like time to clean stuff and make it look good for solstice.

Today in Neph's world
  • hmm what to do...

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-18-2016, 08:53 AM

Nov 18th:

We're taking Lilith to sign up for drivers ed stuff soon. :) Baby about to drive and shit. I'm so happy for her. :D

She gets her report card soon aswell. :)

Today in Neph's world
  • 92250/100K
  • Thinking about Christmas cooking.
  • Planing a dinner party. :D
  • Made a frosty avatar

Last edited by Nephila; 11-18-2016 at 02:05 PM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-20-2016, 05:22 PM

Nov 21st:

So I'm using tiny pic until photobucket stop acting up. >.<

Today in Neph's world
  • annoyed. :(

Last edited by Nephila; 11-21-2016 at 11:20 PM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-22-2016, 06:24 PM

Nov 22nd:

It finally snowed today! :D I hope it stays. Sometimes for the first couple of goes it melts straight away. It looks so lovely outside. :) Lilith has stopped growing so her boots fit well from last year. We'll see how they hold up this winter.

OH! and my bf rocks! I noticed I only had like 5 pads left...in a house with 4 girls that's like MAJOR emergency. I didn't even ave to ask and he appears at my house. We went out for a little dinner and picked up them essentials. . .and some dark chocolate just because.

I did some purchasing on my mule. So now 'm at 276/481 for the Legs 11 shop! yay me! XD Oh! My mothman avatar won 1st place in one of the Halloween threads. So I figured I'd treat my avatar instead of continue my quest to 100K (I'm still working towards it and getting really close to getting there) Considering I'm around 97k now and can make 4k in a week I know I'll be hitting that goal before whatever happens for the Festival of Winter Nights. :D

Also OMG November is almost over wtf! T.T

Today in Neph's world
  • I had half a pomegranate for breakfast. 2 cheese & jalapeno toquitos for lunch.
  • OH! here's the avatar I made earlier in the week! XD

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-23-2016, 01:59 PM

Nov 23rd:

So after I made dinner last night and settled into my art. My sister made ginger bread cookies (Pillsbury) They were ok but I was kinda in shock because she never does that sort of thing.

My bases are going to go live today...I'm just looking for how to word the commission part of it. My stomach is turning. :(

Today in Neph's world
  • For breakfast I had banana & 1/2 cup milk (sound odd but it's good)
  • I won another prize yesterday! So now I'm at the 100K I was hoping to get before the Xmas event. Sending 2638 to my alt for even more commons. :D I wonder if I can get to 125K
  • Did another snow avatar