TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 10-31-2009, 11:09 PM

Lol....and the thread is talking about Crow now ^_^

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 10-31-2009, 11:11 PM

cuz crow is amazerful!! ^_^

and yesh tana you has friends now!! :glomp: including me!!!

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 10-31-2009, 11:12 PM

I has three skeletons now!!!!

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 10-31-2009, 11:14 PM

Tana
:o WHOA!
how!? i only have 1!!!!!

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 10-31-2009, 11:14 PM

I think lots of people thought I was getting a literal present in my inventory... but I think my sarcasm filter picked up that Yumeh was going to leave a hairball or poo or somesuch.

Thankfully did hit a postprize and got 200g from Insomniac-sama.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 10-31-2009, 11:15 PM

I trade in my skuls, ribcages, and bones....you need 1-1-8 for a skeleton...I seem to get alot of ribcages for some reason,

and I thought taht's what the kitty meant too....usualy when they leave presents it's poo or a dead animal...tohugh the dead animal is cause they like you, the poo is cause they don't.
and what's a post prize?

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 10-31-2009, 11:17 PM

A post prize is like a page prize except for when the site administrator is in one hell of a hurry.

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 10-31-2009, 11:18 PM

hah i was just imagining little Yumeh leaving a tightly coiled mess on a picture of your inventory my friend >_< but they're not allowed to do that XD though it woulda been funny

and Mr. Inso is indeed a busy busy man.. o_o

little yumeh is adorable though!!!

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal

Old 10-31-2009, 11:25 PM

Adorable.... and eats the bretheren of my familiars here.

Now that I have that cat mess out of the way (ugh), I really need to rest now. I have 2 EIs and 3 skeletons so far, so I hope that's an okay start...

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 10-31-2009, 11:28 PM

sleep well Sensei and o_o cats tend to do taht >__< anywho, i hope you sleep well
<_< maybe that's why cats dont like me.. i'm very iffy about them killing other animals like birds and such (kai is fond of birdies)

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 10-31-2009, 11:31 PM

if you keep them inside then you shouldn't have a problem with it
I myself arn't to fond of birds...they're noisy

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 10-31-2009, 11:35 PM

Tana
i dont own birds, that's cruel.. clipping an animals wings so they wont fly away?
horrible.. i like the wild animals and the way the huddle on the power lines in the winter
hehe not when they sit outside your window and chirp constantly

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 10-31-2009, 11:36 PM

again, why I like cats...you don't have to clip them.....
and if you live on a farm you can practicaly have ducks during certain seasons of the year....

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 10-31-2009, 11:41 PM

i dont live on a farm.. kinda in a 'city' like atmosphere -sigh- which sucks horribly
i live near the 'ghetto' or the 'projects'

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 10-31-2009, 11:43 PM

I like something that's a little more country, but not quite like...my nearest neighbor is 30 miles away kind of thing....but not like a city either...they tend to smell funny

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 10-31-2009, 11:45 PM

yeah.. well this is extremely small i mean for goodness sake it's williamsport!
it's nothing like NYC or DC -sigh- i came from a city 45 mins away from DC to this...
...middle of nowhere hicktown -sigh- they fear wiccans like they do homosexuals.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 10-31-2009, 11:49 PM

there's nothing wrong with either of those! I love homosexual guys...not the one's that you see in movies alot, the whole...not sure what word I'm looking for...flamboyant I think...the one's with the voice thingy...I'm not trying to be mean, but some people just creep me out, like this guy at work, I don't want him touching me....it's just one of those things that's hard to explain.

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 10-31-2009, 11:55 PM

energy hon, it all has to do with energy >_> if someones energy doesnt appeal to you
then it you dont want them near you, like Naoto's energy irked me when i first met her and i've just grown accustomed to it.. however my boyfriends energy was addicting to me the day i met him on menewsha.. i guess you could just say that.. i've always liked him :D

:lol: i dont know how to explain it either-- and just so you know so i dont catch you off guard i'm bisexual (well technically so) i hold some interest in SOME women, i'm not hitting on you i'm completely content with my boyfriend ^_^ anywho!

you live on a farm??

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 10-31-2009, 11:58 PM

no, but my grandparents do, sorta, they got chickens, and had a giant turkey and one point.
but I understand what your saying, it's gotta do with their energy and stuffs....like the elements, they don't get along with each other like water and fire
and that's fine by me...your a girl right? How bout crow? kinda hard to tell over hte internet and stuffs. so yeah, but I understand what your getting at.
I found my tarrot cards recently, and I've been trying to find the bonding ritual for them online...but I can't find it at all.

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 11-01-2009, 12:02 AM

the way you can bond with your cards is to handle them several times a week, let your energy soak into them and penetrate them.. my vision just flickered, and yes i'm a woman (check my profile for pictures)
and uhm >_> Crow's gender is unimportant (i'm not allowed to release that information nor do i feel right about releasing it) i quite enjoy being female as well

are you a (christian in the mix) Pagan Wiccan like myself? i'm not exactly totally wiccan just yet considering i'm very new to it anywho, >_> <_< >_> i gotta light a candle to help the spirits find their way >_<

energy is all around us, helps us and grows with us.. some people dont grasp that fact just yet though >_<

Last edited by Kai La Morte; 11-01-2009 at 12:06 AM..

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-01-2009, 12:07 AM

no, my mother would kill me if she knew my real thoughts
and I get teh energy thing, does it matter what kind of candle it is that you light to help the souls find their way?

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 11-01-2009, 12:10 AM

i dont think so, i have two scented candles light.. truthfully they're amazing smelling.. i think it just matters that the candle is light doesnt matter what candle it is.. my stones seem to be loving the energy and i feel your pain hon >_> my mother still hasnt fully warmed up to my choice in religion, my father.. well i havent talked to him about it and nor will i, it's kinda like a.. dont do it type of thing

Merry SamHain btw ^_^

what ARE your thoughts?

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-01-2009, 12:22 AM

I believe that there is a higher power, but taht's it's not one all powerful god, probably something more like what the greeks and romans belive in....something along those lines, I like Mother Earth, I don't know much about the older ways before Christianity or things along those lines but I also like hte idea of rebirth, than just not existing anymore, or having to spend eternity in hell or this perfect place...I think htat's a bunch of bogus bullshit....and a burning plastic fork is kinda hard to put out....but i lit some candles.

and I jsut came to the realization that your name has death in it...french if I'm thinking right

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 11-01-2009, 12:26 AM

it may, i'm not completely sure to tell the truth >_> it could possibly have name in it, i really like my name haha i just used a name generator and the last part just stuck with me

i believe in several deities XD

:glomp: you're so cool!! ^_^

Aylin
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-01-2009, 12:28 AM

Kai, your avatar looks so cute! The green outfit is also very pretty! I bought myself the red and purple one of these... maybe I'll bay some more colors later... xDD"

I'm going to bed now, have fun and see you all tomorrow! =D