EmoMarionette
There's a man in the woods.

Old 05-26-2010, 06:07 AM

Alice felt Vitus' soft lips on hers. "Carry me?" She smiled brightly with excitement her eyes. She was ready for anything Vitus was about to show her. She didn't care just as long as she was with her.
(sorry its so short. I'm not feeling very desscriptive >_<)

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-26-2010, 06:14 AM

Vitus smiled and nodded. "Carry it is." she said and picked her up bridal style ans kissed her forehead. She cradled her to her body more causing her head to be close to her chest as she took off at high speed. She then swerved trees and other things ans soon they were out of pixie land into nuetral terriory. Not much longer Vitus stopped at a really big manchien like house ansnlooked down at Aloce. "Welcome to my home..." she said softly.

EmoMarionette

Old 05-27-2010, 12:54 AM

Alice smiled. She looked over land a bit and looked up at Vitus. "It's lovely. Much licke you." Her smile got wider and she put her arms around Vitus' neck. As she stared into her eyes, she tilted her head. She let her bangs fall into her eyes. Vitus was so beautiful at this moment. Almost as if, at peace. Alice was lost in trance to Vitus' magnificence for a minute or maybe two. She snapped out of it by kissing Vitus on her cold pale cheek.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-27-2010, 01:04 AM

Vitus smiled down at Alice ans loved her small kiss. "Thank you..." she said softly and then walked to the door. She opened it and inside the walls were covered in beautiful paintings of different places ans animals. The funature was all black leather so it could match anything. Vitus then set her down lightly and walked towards the kitchen. "Go ahead and looked around I'll be right back."

EmoMarionette

Old 05-27-2010, 01:17 AM

Alice nodded. She wondered where she was going, but didn't want to ask. She walked around... everywhere. Sitting on every single piece of furnature. Each painting she saw looked very precious. She touched all of them lightly. She began to walk down a narrow hallway. Alice noticed a door at the end of it. What was in there? Should she leave well enough alone? Tempation came over her. She put her had to the door knob.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-27-2010, 02:48 AM

Vitus heard Alice's footsteps going to her secret room and she silently walked up behind her. "Let me show you..." she whispered and opened the door. Inside was a beautifully sunlit room with an amazing view of the garden in the back but that was nothing compared to the room iteself. The room looked to be a nursery, with murals of unicorns mermaids and all other cute creatures dancing around on the wall. There was a cradel and a baby bed as well as a changing stand and toys gallor. But none of it, looked touched. "This was my life..." she whispered feeling her bloody tears wellig in her eyes.

EmoMarionette

Old 05-27-2010, 02:54 AM

Alice looked around in amazement. She took it all in. Everything was so precious and beautiful. She looked up at Vitus. She saw the tears in her eyes. She took her hand and said. "It's very nice. Do you want to tell me about all this?" She began playing with Vitus' cold pale fingers with hers in the two intertwined hands. "I mean, you don't have to if you don't want to. I'd understand if you don't." Alice smiled brightly and clung to Vitus' arm.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-27-2010, 03:40 AM

Vitus looked down at Alice and smiled softly. "No it's fine..." she whispered and walked into the room. Alice had said she wanted to understand... And now she would give her the chance. "Before everything.... I was a simple human girl.... Daughter to a simple farmer... I was only three when vampires struck and took down the town... Little girl like me, were enslaved. I was sold with ages others to vampiric priests andpriestesess. I was raised to know allthe ways of our creator and god but could not enter the temple for I was an unclean being in the world of the perfect race... Vampires... When I came of age, 18, I was prepared for the sacraficial ritual... A vampire named Lancelot claimed me as his forthe ritual... And that night when he was supposed to take me he did not... He had been captavated by my braveness and devotedness to their god. He had said he was struck with love..." she whispered and looked down st the floor smiling absentmindedly. "That night he planned to take me away... Even though he was the general of the army he could not bare to see me killed because I had not gone threw with the ritual..." she whispered and looked at the room again. "He stole me away... Gave up everything and we lived in peace after being married... And then the wonderful news came... I had somehow become pregnant with his child... We had both been over joyed... We bought this house thinkingof the baby and I painted all the walls as he built them... This place had been a reck... And then I had the baby and she was absoultely beautiful. Gwenavier... After Lancelot's most dear friend who had recently died protecting our secret on where we lived... But then that night in the hospital, they took her from me." she whispered and tears ran down her cheeks. "They killed her and nearly killed me and Lancelot... Lancelot had bit me with his last breath and I had changed... I hunted down everyone of those god damned men who killed my family. And I only have one more to go... Before I can rest in peace. We had done nothing. My little Gwen had done nothing. NOTHING! To deserve that fate." she said angerily and her bloody tears streaked down her face.

EmoMarionette

Old 05-27-2010, 03:55 AM

Alice listened to Vitus' story intentively. The expression in her eyes never changed as she spoke. Sadness flooded even deep within them. Why had they tortured her like that? It wasn't fair! Alice saw the tears in her eyes. She got on her tip toes and carefully wiped them away with her thumb. "Vitus... I want to help you. Your pain is now my pain." She took Vitus' hand and pulled it to Alice's chest. "Do you feel the sad and hurt in my heart? Well, it's because you're heart doesn't feel it. And we have such a strong connection that I feel it now." She closed her eyes and inhaled slowly. "If there's anything... anything I can do, I swear to you, I will do it. To get rid of this pain you're feeling. I don't want you to hurt anymore, Vitus."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-27-2010, 04:01 AM

Vitus met Alice's eyes with her own and was surprised as her hand was gently laid on her chest. She too feltthe pain and hurt Alice was feeling but she could not stop it. Because the hurt and pain never seemed to heal. "But there's a little catch Alice...." she whispered and took her free hand. "Your father was one of those men..." she whispered softly and looked Ito her eyes hoping she would not hate her, but she would kill him for what he had done.

EmoMarionette

Old 05-27-2010, 04:10 AM

Alice's eyes widened. All the color had gone from her face. Did she just hear her right? "M-my father? B-but..." She paused. Alice knew she had left that world behind completely. Why was she defending someone who had hurt the one who was most dear to her. Alice didn't know exactly what he had done, but she didn't think she could forgive him. She was part of this world now and she wasn't going to turn her back on it now. "I will help you." She stepped closer and kissed her smooth lips.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-27-2010, 04:20 AM

Vitus looked at Alice surprised and then kissed her back. She pulled her closer to her body and loved the feel of her being so close. "Thank you..." she whispered against her lips ans then kissed her again with more passion. She was so greatful for Alice being here to support her. She could never think of another who she could ever care for and love like she did for Alice. She then pulled her even closer and ran a finger down her soft warm neck with a cool finger.

EmoMarionette

Old 05-27-2010, 04:30 AM

Alice flashed her a smile. She had never felt so strong about someone that she would be willing to kill someone, let alone her own father. She touched the side Vitus' face softly. Alice was the happiest she'd ever been right at this moment. She lightly stroked her face for minutes. She looked at the floor then back up at Vitus. "So..." She said, "When do we start the revenge?" She asked giving her an evil smile.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-27-2010, 01:37 PM

Vitus smiled and seeig Alice's evil smile made her grin wickedly. "Soon but now rest is needed... And I must feed... A rabbit does not sistain me..." she said softly. She took Alice's hand and walked threw the house with her into the beautiful kitchen. A cook's paradise. "Lancelot was an amazing cook..." she said softly ad looked at her. "Help yourself to anything." she said and opened the fridge. She took out a thurmus and then sat at the table and drank it deeply.

EmoMarionette

Old 05-27-2010, 09:51 PM

Alice looked through the pantries to see what she could find. She took a small bag of sunflower seeds. She sat down in the chair next to Vitus and took small dainty bites of each one.
(wahhh its short!!)

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-28-2010, 06:19 AM

Vitus smiled and licked her lips as she set down the thurmus ans she looked over at Alice surprised at her choice of food. Looking at her as she are the sunflower seeds she grinned. Then she nipped one out of Alice's hand and held it between her teeth. Her blue eyes dancing with amusement. "Want to share?" she asked keeping the seed there as she looked at Alice hoping to empt her into another kiss.

EmoMarionette

Old 05-30-2010, 02:40 PM

Alice smiled cutely and took a bite of the other half, making their lips touch. She pulled away suddenly and swallowed her half of the seed. "Sorry I can't do that with food in my mouth." She giggled then leaned in quickly for another kiss. Alice could taste the lust on Vitus' lips. She was pretty sure she could guess what was in that Thurmos. In Alice's mind, she thought this made the kiss that much more exciting and dangerous. She so badly wanted things to heat up more, but she wasn't sutre how to do that.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-30-2010, 04:00 PM

Vitus smiled and chuckled as Alice pulled away and swallowed the seed. She shook her head and when Alice leaned in for a kiss Vitus gave her a passionate kiss and came closer to her. "Youre so cute.." she whispered against her lips and ran a hand down Alice's side. Her lust and want for the beautifully cute pixie was emense. The blood enhanced everything, even her feelings. She pushed Alice more against her chair and pressed her own body close. "So soft..." she whispered lust coming into her voice more.

EmoMarionette

Old 05-30-2010, 04:13 PM

Alice's body became cold on the outside, but warm on the inside. She loved this feeling. She put her hands on Vitus' waist. "Smooth" was all Alice said and kissed Vitus' neck. She made her way up and whispered in her ear. "You're the most beautiful to me" and she began to nibble on her ear.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-30-2010, 04:45 PM

Vitus smiled and sighed lovingly as she felt Alice's hands on her waist. She then got up and pulled Alice to her makin her stumble into her arms. She then scooped her into her arms and in a flash of movement she was in her huge bedroom and tossed Alice on the bed and her eyes flashed. "now just let me lead you my love..." she said sedcutively and ran a handthrew her long hair and her button up shirt was undone a bit as she walked towards Alice revealing the red lace beneath a bit.

EmoMarionette

Old 05-30-2010, 04:51 PM

Alice fell into her as Vitus pulled her. She felt a weird sensation as they nearly flashed into the luxorious bedroom. Alice was tossed onto the bed. It was so soft and comfortable. She noticed Vitus undoing her shirt as she said "Now just let me lead you my love" She smiled nervously as she saw the red lace. "A-are you sure?" She asked shaking. She wasn't sure what was about to happen nor was she sure she was ready, but no matter what she wanted to make Vitus happy. As long as she happy Alice was happy too. She kept smiling at her

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-30-2010, 05:13 PM

Vitus smiled and hearing Alice studer she chuckled. "Relax my love..." she said reasuringly and crawled onto the bed. She crawled to Alice and pushed her down lightly. Smiling wickedly she leaned down and kissed her passionately coming closer to her. She then moved her lips along her jaw softly. "I promise my love... You'll like this..." she whispered and ran a hand down her chest and body gently. She then took one of her hands and placed it on her side. "Let the feelings guid you my love..."

EmoMarionette

Old 05-30-2010, 06:39 PM

Alice felt Vitus' lips on hers. When Vitus said she's like this, Alice believed her. She trusted Vitus with her heart and soul. She love this feeling and wanted Vitus to do what she pleased with her. She squeaked as she felt cold hands on her chest and Alice grabbed Vitus' waist. Alice blushed and smiled brilliantly.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-30-2010, 06:48 PM

Vitus smirked and looked down at Alice softly. Her warm skin felt amazing under her cold hands as she gently ran her hands down her sides. Feeling the shirt Alice was wearing was in the way she leaned downa dn placed a passionate kiss upon her lips before her hands began working the soft material up and over her head. She smiled at the sight of so much beautiful skin and leaned down, kissing the base of her neck above her chest. "You might want to even out the score...." she whispered against her skin and guided Alice's hands to the bottons on her shirt.

EmoMarionette

Old 05-30-2010, 11:34 PM

Alice felt her face burning with a blush in her cheeks. As Vitus placed her hands on to her shirt, she smiled shaking. She began unbuttoning each button on her collared white shirt; each button revealing more and more of her pale glistening skin. When she reached the last button, she saw Vitus' blood red laced bra; hardly even covered her chest. Alice smiled "You're even more beautiful underneath." She wanted so badly to unsnap in the back for her, but she didn't want this to go too fast. Instead, she leaned in closely to Vitus' face and kissed her soft cold lips. She began playing with Vitus' hair while doing so.