Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-11-2015, 03:46 AM

Walking through the town's streets, Rurik listened and watched as people bowed to him and moved out of the way. Ladies blushed and eyed him from behind hand fans as he passed by. None of this mattered to him. All he wanted to do was find a pet and maybe even a feeding source that was not his own mother. 'I'm too old for that now. I was too old for that years ago.' he thought to himself and looked at the various shops until he found what looked like a pet shop to him and knocked on the door before opening it. "Hello, anyone around?" he asked and could already smell the animals inside.

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-11-2015, 03:54 AM

"Ah welcome your highness how my I help you today?" the woman behind the counter asked before grabbing the keys and came out from behind the counter to help him better.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-11-2015, 04:06 AM

"Good day, I'm here looking for a pet." Rurik said softly. "I don't know exactly what I want yet though so I thought it would be best I look around and see my options." he explained and grinned easily. "I'm sure I can find something I like in here." he commented.

"What sort of pet do you think Rurik will end up getting?" asked Atros as he and his wife as they fixed themselves up to go out once Ruvik returned of course. "Oh I'm not sure dear. He wanted a snake thing right? Maybe he'll get that." Irsa replied. "What if he can't find that?" asked her husband. At this, Irsa looked at him through the mirror and shrugged before putting on some extravagant earrings. "Well then, I suppose he'll find something else that he likes. If not he might not even get a pet. Which is a shame really, because I think a pet would make him really happy." she answered. "What do you mean Irsa?" her husband asked while fixing his hair. "You know very well that Rurik isn't great at keeping friends, and I think that's what causes him to be so...down and grumpy all the time. I think he needs a friend in his life. Someone that will make him happy." Irsa explained. "Irsa dear, that's a wife." Atros said with a light chuckle. "Oh hush now, you know what I mean." Irsa said.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-11-2015, 04:17 AM

"Well do you know what type of pet you want? We have all sorts, we have everything from mice to griffins, there are more creatures then what are in this area too." she smiled easily hoping she could help him find what he wanted. "Do you want something that's going to be quiet? Or would you like it to answer you when you talk to it? probably not verbally but I'm sure you know what I mean" she laughed a little.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-11-2015, 04:30 AM

"Do I know what type of pet I want?" Rurik repeated and shook his head. "No I don't." he answered and listed to all her questions before answering each one. "Well, I don't want it to be noisy but I don't want it to be absolutely quiet either. I want it to answer me yes. I also want something that will actually fit inside my palace preferably. If not it won't be any trouble really building a room just for him, or her. Gender doesn't matter." Rurik explained and hoped that was enough information for her to find him a pet.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-11-2015, 04:33 AM

"Oh don't worry we don't have anything that's THAT big" the woman laughed a little then started to show him around to each pet that she thought he might like telling him about each and hoped that he could find something that he liked.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-11-2015, 06:48 AM

Rurik listened to her and looked at every animal she showed him. They were all interesting in their own ways, but some of them did frighten him quite a bit. In the end, he went back to where the Gryphons where held at and stared at each one. There were various colors so it was hard to choose. "Alright, give me that one right there please." Rurik said as he pointed to a grey Gryphon who had white feathers with grey spots, and a yellow eye. "It's small so it must be young still." he said to himself.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-11-2015, 01:58 PM

"Ah yes this one isn't even a year old yet, good choice." the owner smiled before getting out the keys and some paperwork for Rurik to sign showing that he had adopted the gryphon. "oh and here is some information on how to raise and handle a gryphon." she smiled easily offering him a pen to sign the paperwork.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-12-2015, 02:51 AM

Rurik read through the paperwork before taking the pen and easily signing his name. "Not even a year old huh. Well then, hopefully we can get along little guy...or girl, doesn't matter." he said and started to quickly scan through the information papers. "Thank-you, Is there a fee that needs to be payed?" Rurik asked politely as he reached out to pet the gryphon. "You're a cute little thing." he cooed and chuckled.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-12-2015, 02:54 AM

"Oh, yes sir it should be on the paper you just signed." the clerk pointed out softly then smiled as she watched the gryphon easily rub up agained Rurik seeming happy.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-12-2015, 03:06 AM

"Ah yes, how could I miss that?" Rurik asked himself and chuckled as he easily payed the fee and continued to pet his Gryphon. "I'm sure mother and father will love you." he said and carefully picked him up in his arms. "I suppose we should get going now, thank-you for your help." Rurik said and grinned at his new pet while walking out of the store with the papers in his hands and his pet in his arms. Walking into his home, he made sure the gate and door were looked behind him before looking around. "Mother, Father I've brought home a pet!" he called out.

It wasn't long before Rurik saw his parents heading down the stairs dressed nicely. "Are you two leaving somewhere?" he asked when they had arrived. "Yes, but we'll be back by dinner." assured his father before looking at the Gryphon in his son's arms. "A gryphon? I thought you wanted a serpent dragon?" asked Atros. "Well yes but this little thing caught my eye and when I like something, I get it." Rurik explained. "That's wonderful, I hope you two grow to get along. Have you thought of a name? Oh and any luck on a source?" asked Irsa. Rurik shook his head. "No name and no source, but I'll find one soon enough I'm sure. I'll keep looking." he answered. "Alright, I'm sure you will. Well then we should get going, very cute pet you got dear. I look forward to seeing it grow up." Irsa said happily before kissing Rurik's cheek and leading her husband out of the palace.

Sighing softly, he didn't notice the lipstick stain on his cheek from his mother's kiss and headed upstairs to his room. "What sort of name would you like little guy?" he asked. "You look like a male to me so let's think of male names for you." Rurik suggested as he opened his bedroom door and stepped inside, setting his pet down on his bed.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-12-2015, 03:16 AM

Shiva was finished helping not too long after Rurik got back and figured that she should check to see if he needed anything, and to apologize for that morning. She easily made her way up to his room and knocked softly hoping she didn't disturb him.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-12-2015, 04:02 AM

"Oh I've got it, I'll name you...actually never mind. I'll keep thinking." Rurik said and looked up before opening the door to see Shiva standing there. "Yes? What is it?" he asked seriously through narrowed eyes. "Aren't you supposed to be working?" he asked and smirked. "Don't tell me you're all done and that the house is spotless." Rurik said and waited for her to say something.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-12-2015, 04:07 AM

"No Master... I'm on break right now, I wanted to see if you needed anything... and I wanted to apologize for this morning... I am very sorry and I promise it won't happen again." Shiva said softly after giving a little bow when he opened the door. She hoped he wasn't still upset with her but he kinda seemed upset... she really hoped that he would still want her as his slave though.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-12-2015, 04:16 AM

"On break?! Who...who gave you a break?" he asked before remembering that even servants needed a little free time. "Oh right...nevermind that." he said and couldn't help but smirk when she started to apologize. "I bet you are very sorry." Rurik agreed with a nod of his head. "Well then, I do hope that it doesn't happen again because if it does, I'll have to punish you, and I know you don't want that, do you?" he asked with a smirk.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-12-2015, 04:21 AM

Shiva shrank in place when he got mad but then calmed when he did before shaking her head. "N-no master, u-um before I get back to work is there anything that you need?" she asked softly wanting to make sure he didn't need anything before she would go back to work with the other slaves and servants.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-12-2015, 04:31 AM

"Anything? Well...yes I suppose I do need something. Come in, I want you to meet my new pet." Rurik said and motioned at Shiva to come inside before picking up his pet Gryphon in his arms. "This is my pet, isn't he the best?" Rurik asked and chuckles. "Yes, of course he is right? I just got him today and well, I'm terrible at coming up with names." Rurik explained and raised an eyebrow. "Tell me, did you name your pet?" he asked curiously. "If you did, you might be able to help me name mine. If I even like the names you come up with." he said softly while petting the Gryphon.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-12-2015, 04:42 AM

"Imber? Yes I named her... hm... a gryphon... what about Sylph? That's the name of a spirit of wind... or Ventus? that's a guardian of wind... and Kaze is wind in japanese... there are allot of weather related names that would work very well for a gryphon, especially one so cute" Shiva smiled happily as she looked at the cute little creature and tried to think of some cool names for him

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-12-2015, 05:10 AM

"Let me guess, Imber is another name for Ice?" he guessed and held his Gryphon close to his chest while he continued to think of names. 'Sylph' was a pretty nice sounding name, he had to admit. "Sylph...it sounds like a girl name doesn't it? Or is it just me? Or can it be used for both genders?" Rurik asked honestly. "I'll admit I do like that name though." Rurik added quickly.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-12-2015, 05:15 AM

"No Imber is water in latin... one of my masters used to travel the world and he would teach me different languages... but I only remember the last two a bit... latin and japanese." Shiva admitted softly then shook her head. "Sylph can be used for a boy or girl" she smiled easily.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-12-2015, 05:28 AM

"Ice, Water same thing." Rurik commented with a wave of his hand. "Well do you like the name Sylph? Or would you like a different name? Whatever you want little guy." Rurik said to his little Gryphon in his arms. "It's different which I like." noted Rurik. The Gryphon only rubbed it's cheek against Rurik's chest and let out a soft cry in response. "Well then, I'm guessing that means you like the name?" Rurik said and looked at Shiva. "Well...t-thank-you I suppose. You know..for helping me name my pet here." Rurik said quietly. "Now then, enjoy the rest of your break, I have to get some food for Sylph here since I'm sure he's hungry." he explained.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-12-2015, 05:34 AM

"No need to thank me, I was happy to help, you have very good taste in pets." Shiva smiled happily since she thought the little gryphon was quite adorable. She then bowed slightly and excused herself before getting something to drink then went back to work easily.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-12-2015, 06:46 AM

Heading down to the kitchen, Rurik grabbed a small bowl and cut up some raw fish into it then washed his hands and took the bowl back up to his room where he placed the bowl down on the floor and let Sylph eat. While he ate, Rurik took this time to read over Sylph's information and thought about what he had read in Shiva's information. She needed attention, and he didn't like that at all. He wasn't going to spend time with her, there was no way he was going to do that. "Unless..." he said quietly and thought for a bit.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-12-2015, 01:02 PM

Shiva easily worked hard along side the other servants and soon noticed that dinner was being prepared, around that time the work around the house was finally finished. Shiva easily made her way back to Rurik's room and knocked softly. "Master, dinner is almost ready" she said softly and waited to see if he needed anything before she would go to clean up before dinner.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-12-2015, 08:07 PM

"Unless I take her out on errands with me. I don't usually leave the palace though." Rurik said to himself before looking towards his door. "I'll be right down." Rurik answered and looked out his window to see that his parents where just arriving with various bags and boxes. "What's this?" he said to himself and narrowed his eyes. "Come Sylph." he said and chuckled when he noticed that Sylph had fallen to sleep on the floor. Taking his empty food dish, Rurik left his room and headed downstairs to the kitchen as his parents walked in through the front door.