Rei Ann
Is hungry feed me with rps?

Old 04-21-2011, 02:14 AM

Harry didn't dare say anything. He wouldn't be able to if he wanted. Not with the current spell Draco had casted. He really wished that he knew some wandless magic right now. All he could wait for was Malfoy to discover him. Hopefully he wouldn't kill him, and allow him the chance to respond or something.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-21-2011, 02:20 AM

Draco had a feeling he knew who it was the legs had disappeared for a moment among all the trash in here. Making his way along the row he thought it was in he spotted the legs a row off, quickly now he made his way towards it. Once he had reached the legs he yanked the cloak aside "Potter I should have known what are you doing following me" Draco asked angrily finding Potter's wand he stuck it in his back pocket and released Potter from the spell but not before adding a new one that would lock his legs "Locomotor motis"

Rei Ann

Old 04-21-2011, 02:27 AM

Harry was glad when the first spell was gone, yet before he knew it another one was added. He glared at Malfoy," Give me my wand back and remove the spell you git" He said glaring at the ferret. He knew that it wouldn't have any effect, but the chosen one had to try. " Because your up to something, I can see it. Everyone else, may over look it, but I know you well enough to notice when something's change. I know you have some mission, so it seems you like to kiss Voldemort's boots just like your father ay?" Harry said. It would accord to Harry later, how odd it seemed to be that he was the only one who noticed at least at the student level. Little did he know Hermione and Ron were right, he really had an obsession with the ferret.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-21-2011, 02:35 AM

"So you really have nothing better to do then watch my movements how sad" Draco drawled trying to ignore the comment about his father though he had to admit it was a barb "Better to be on the winning side ay Potter at least my father won't end up like yours" he said meanly, score one for him. "But if my movements are so obvious even you can see them then I must be more careful now what to do with the chosen one I could just leave you here, but then people would look for you" Draco was nervous though he worked not to show it. How would he deal with Harry at least knowing he was up to something, but then Harry didn't know what he was up to so maybe this would turn out alright

Rei Ann

Old 04-21-2011, 02:44 AM

Harry laughed," You wished Malfoy. Your not on the winning side, it's the loosing side. The sad thing is, your a Malfoy who plans to spend his life bowing down to a half-blood. Your just on the side laced with cowardly men, and how quick you jump at the chance to join them. " Harry said. " Sure, you could hurt me, but surly they'll realized it was you, my friends know where I am. Are you willing to risk your mission that much?" Harry said. So he was taunting Malfoy, who was in control here, but he just couldn't stop his self.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-21-2011, 02:58 AM

Draco resisted the urge to strike at Potter "Your lying you have such a bloated opinion of yourself you wouldn't have told anyone where your going Potter" Draco wasn't really sure in this area for all he knew more of Potter's rat friends could be scurrying about but if it was a bluff he was going to call it and if not at least he tried. "I'm on the side of the most powerful wizard in the world half-blood or not after all this is over you all will be bowing down to Voldemort" Draco taunted between gritted teeth

Rei Ann

Old 04-21-2011, 03:06 AM

" I wouldn't have told people I didn't trust. I trust them, that's a lot more that can be said for you. I'm sure there not a single person you can trust. He's not powerful at all, his so called power comes from the fear of cowards. People afraid of losing the world they knew so of course, they choose what they deemed the easy way. He won't win, he will fall. Then that will leave you, and anyone like you to pay for your crimes. For your foolish pride, and unwillingness to accept change." Harry said.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-21-2011, 03:22 AM

Draco was momentarily speechless part of what Potter said was indeed true there was no one he could trust not any of his so called friends, nor any of the death eaters there was no loyalty among them. The only person Draco could rely on aside from his mother who would always do right by him was himself. It wasn't the first time he had second guessed his decision to join the so called dark lord. "Well what else can I do I'm already in" it was a small moment of weakness on his part

Rei Ann

Old 04-21-2011, 03:33 AM

" There is always something you can do. Sure it might be dangerous but doing the right thing, can be dangerous, and if your worried about your family, I'm sure something can be done to help them. It's your choice you know, it's not something you should do because it's tradition or you have no choice. Don't you have your own thoughts, ideas and feelings?" Harry asked.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-21-2011, 03:45 AM

"Well of course I do but follow in a father's footsteps and all that, and... wait what am I doing talking about this with you" Draco said snapping back to reality his eyes narrowed and he watched Harry with even more distrust. How could he let his guard down around this boy the chosen one, the guy he had hated since the moment they met. "Enough... you know if I do leave you here what are the chances that they would find you" he said thoughtfully unless Dumbledore himself got in on it then who knew what would happen Draco sighed his hands really were tied. Maybe he could get Potter to think he had a change of heart or something

Rei Ann

Old 04-21-2011, 03:51 AM

Harry knew there was something behind the cold Malfoy mask. " Ah the Mask again. Well if your going to play your part as the Death Eater, leaving me would only angry your so called lord. He wants to be the one that kills me off, not anyone else. You having your hand in my disappearance will just endanger you more. As for what you want, you don't have to tell me, but I'm sure there is someone a lot closer willing to help you, if you'd just look passed that bloody pride of yours. " Harry said. He was clearly referring to Snape, but without saying it. There may just be hope for Malfoy after all, though he could just be trying to trick Harry.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-21-2011, 03:58 AM

Draco bowed his head blond hair covering his eyes, it was a mask but as to which was the true face even Malfoy had yet to know. Was the death eater Draco who he was, or was the Draco he showed to Potter who he was. Maybe it was a mixture of both maybe it was neither he wasn't even sure. "I don't know who can help me they all see my mission as something great that I should be proud of but how can I be proud of it when the result could be.... here he trailed off. Draco had started off trying to act it but now he knew he was in earnest he really didn't want to do this but what could he do the dark lord expected things of him he had honor and pride to think about. But what was honor and pride when you were dead?

Rei Ann

Old 04-21-2011, 04:04 AM

Harry wanted to roll his eyes at that statement. Most of the death eaters, weren't feeling like that. If anything they were glad it wasn't them or their child. " Not what I meant, when I said looking close to you. Clearly those people aren't close to you at all. I want to ask what the result could be, but I sure you won't tell me. I can offer to help you, I have people who can help you, and no I'm not talking about Ron or Hermione. It's your choice though, and once you decide to fully go through with this mission or turn your back on it, there no going back. It's not something to be made lightly, but I'm sure you know that" Harry said softly. He would later consider why he really wanted Malfoy to make a choice that put him on the side of the light. He really wondered why Draco hadn't talked to Snape yet. " Are you very sure there is not a single person, who might offer advice, something you hadn't thought of before?" Harry said.

[[ We are still going with Snape, really being good, in the end right? Cause the Snape, I know would want Draco to make a good choice.]]

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-21-2011, 04:18 AM

(Yes Snape is good in the end and maybe Draco can talk to him but right now he feels like he can't remember the unbreakable vow, if Draco fails the mission Snape must complete it or die so Draco feels tied.)

Draco agreed with Harry yet he knew that some of the death eaters would actually relish the chance to do what he had to do, they wished it was them and not him. They saw it as an honor a privilege and all that stupid stuff. Draco didn't it was a punishment for what happened with his father that he had to complete for family honor. But maybe Harry was right put the honor aside and maybe.. maybe change sides? Someone he could talk to Snape? No he couldn't go to Snape, Snape would just tell him to do it, if Draco didn't do it then Snape had to
Draco was silent for a long while "Who do you know that could help me Potter?" he asked reluctant to put his trust in him

Rei Ann

Old 04-21-2011, 04:24 AM

[[ But I swore Draco didn't know about the bond]]

" Well Malfoy think really hard, what groups moves to things planned by the Dark Lord, and Death Eaters?" Harry proposed to him. He starting tonight, would have to make sure to clear his mind and all that stuff Snape taught him, if he wanted to keep Malfoy safe, and something told him he very much wanted that.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-21-2011, 04:31 AM

(Actually I'm none to sure in the movie I clearly remember Snape telling him to remember the vow he had made but in the book can't remember, let's just make it where he has no clue make it easier or harder lol alright?)

"Obviously you and your little band of merry men" Draco nearly avoided sneering but it still was there, old habits died hard he supposed "Alright Potter tell me these people that can help me... I don't want to do this anymore" he added onto the end it was under his breath and if it hadn't been so quiet in the room Harry wouldn't have heard it at all. Leaning back against a stack of clothes it was actually pretty comfortable Draco looked Harry in the eye for the first time in a while. "So Potter?" he didn't know why he wanted to trust Potter so bad but there it was

Rei Ann

Old 04-21-2011, 04:41 AM

Did Malfoy really not know about the Order of the Phoenix. He took a deep breath," The Order of the Phoenix can help you. Your not the first person they've helped. Surly you won't be the last, before this war is over. The thing is your going to have to be willing to be open with them, and disclose facts, you may never have wanted to tell someone. Most of them are going to be hard to convince at first, I won't lie and say it's going to be easy. It's going to be very hard, most likely the hardest thing you've done, but I will be there to help the best I can." Harry said.

[[ Mhmm k.]]

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-21-2011, 04:50 AM

"Why would you help me Potter? It's no secret that you hate me and would love to see me on the losing side of this so why are you so eager to help me out?" Draco asked suspicious his mind on what Harry had just said he had heard a little of the Order but they never really allowed him into their meetings until recently. And then when they had it was focused on what Draco had to do nothing else was really discussed. He would be lying to himself if he said this wasn't tempting he would give anything not to have to deal with that man again but what about his mother. "What about my mom what happens to her if I change sides?" he asked still on the edge it could go either way

Rei Ann

Old 04-21-2011, 01:32 PM

" I don't hate you. Dislike you alot, but not hate. Your the one who hates me." Harry said. Harry was listening wonder what he was thinking. " That I can't answer, I'm not sure. If she's willing to leave the side and come with you that's one thing. I'm not sure in other cases" Harry told him.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-22-2011, 12:44 AM

"I don't hate you for one thing I think we may just have a strong,... well very strong dislike of one another. Now as for my mother unlike most on the so called dark side she is intensely loyal to those she loves, which in this case are me and my father. Even if I do join your side I don't think she would leave my father" Draco said matter-of-factly yet also with a hint of sadness

Rei Ann

Old 04-23-2011, 02:29 AM

" There are ways of being protected without having to leave someone's side. " Harry said. He really never thought he'd be having this conversation with bloody Malfoy.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-23-2011, 07:03 AM

"O really well can you tell me how? Isn't it cowardly not to be loyal to family? At least that's what I've always thought thus the reason I joined the stupid death eaters loyalty, pride, honor of home, family, my name blah blah blah" Draco sounded a bit bitter that's because he was tired of doing these things, things he hated doing

Rei Ann

Old 04-23-2011, 02:42 PM

" Well she could spy and I'm sure there are other ways they've neglected to tell me. I wish I could give you better insight on your question, but I don't have a family to pressure me. Though I can tell you this, worshiping some man on bended knee won't bring your family honor, sure right now it may seem like that to people, but it won't even if he were to win, the people who support him will find their lives a constant terror and always worry if he was going to kill them next" Harry said.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-24-2011, 04:39 PM

"It's dangerous to spy from the inside if Voldemort ever caught whiff of that I shudder to think what would happen to my mom best just not to tell her I've switched sides at all" Draco said thoughtfully whispering a quick release spell so Harry could finally move again, if he was going to attack him or not it didn't really matter. Better to do it as an act of trust and hope what Harry said wasn't just empty words. "There your free so run off and tell your friends what big bad Malfoy's been up to"

Rei Ann

Old 04-24-2011, 05:41 PM

" I know, but I'm sure there are other ways. You really wouldn't want to tell her?" Harry asked. He stood up, his legs felt so much better. " Why? How would that help you? " Harry asked. Telling Ron and 'Mione wouldn't do anything good for Malfoy right now.