Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-21-2011, 05:26 AM

Maddox had not intended to sleep very much that night, but had not been able to stop it when sleep and begun it's gentle tug on him. From there it was bittersweet darkness, lulling him in his slumber. A part of him was disappointed that his sleep had been so deep, his mind a blank slate. Part of him, and it was a small part he was hoping to ignore, wished his dreams had been consumed with heated kisses; Violet's body arching underneath him, swollen kissed lips parted in pleasure. Pleasure he had given her, that he could be proud of. Sadly, and he hated to admit the disappointment, he had no such dreams. Oddly, he slept peaceful. That is, until his slumber had been interrupted. The large oak door of his room had been shoved open, slamming against the wall, the frame vibrating and shaking with the force. Before the intruder could take his next breath, Maddox had a gun palmed and aimed at the doorway. All traces of his deep slumber disappeared and were replaced by fierce rage, his muscled body tense. Determination and cold emotions had painted his gray eyes, dark locks of hair in a wild array from sleeping.

"The woman," Galen, the guard of the safe room Violet was kept in stood in his doorway, arms up and hands splayed open in surrender to the gun aimed at his forehead.

The cold metal lowered from it's aim, Maddox's body relaxing as he determined the threat officially not a threat at all, "Yes, what about the woman is so important you felt the need to wake me at," he glanced at the alarm clock next to his large bed, his words cut short. Was it really already seven? He never slept that late, ever. He always awoke at five to work out. Jesus, bring a fiery woman into the house and all hell really does break loose. At least there weren't any issues with the infected tonight.

"Well, she screamed. I opened the hatch to check on her, and she said it was just a bad dream. She's up and about now, though. I crept open the hatch again, and she was exercising," Galen was very matter-of-fact to his leader, almost nervous.

"Was anyone with her?" Maddox had already leapt from his mattress, and had pulled a pair of his jeans on. His shirt was not as important, but surely if he came racing into her safe room without any pants on she would go into a panic attack and aim for his groin again. As he asked the question, Maddox slipped past his friend and was heading down the hallway.

Galen followed, "No, sir. She is still alone. No one came through all night. I just knew you wanted to be told of everything she did, and I felt this was important. Whatever the dream, it freaked her out, man. Perhaps it'd be best to figure out what the dream was? We could learn more about her."

"Very good work, Galen. You have done well," Galen opened the vault-like door for Maddox, Maddox shoving handing him his gun to ensure it did not fall into Violet's hands. Nodding to the man, he paced inside, the door slamming behind him. The second he caught sight of her, however, he regretted the loud boom of the closing door. He needed out. She was on her hands and feet in the middle of a push-up when he entered. Looking up at him, she pushed out of the pose, resting on her knees. The simple move was nearly his downfall. She had pulled her shirt up around her breasts, pulling the fabric tight over them. The smooth planes of her toned stomach begged for his touch, glistening with the efforts of her work. Yes, he had no shirt on to hide his upper body, but a woman's stomach was so much more sensual...Those flaming curls were tugged up behind her head, tied with something. The simple style accentuated ever beautiful aspect of that face, giving her an elegant look even as she was exercising. Why couldn't he get his next breath in?

musikfreakx
you are a hurricane prone area, ...

Old 06-24-2011, 01:05 AM

Not hearing the guard walk away, Violet continued with her push ups in a determined manner. Though they had once been her weakness, as said before, they were now a key part of her work out and she wasn't going to quit until she had completed her set. Doing 150 like the sit ups, perspiration shone on the redhead's tanned skin.

The female didn't look up as the door burst open and then closed, doing two more push ups to finish her total. Easily pushing up from the plank like pose, she rested on her knees and stared up at Maddox. Hazel eyes sweeping over the man's bare chest, Violet cleared her throat and returned her gaze to meet his.

Loose tendrils of flame red hair had escaped the rope holding her in a high pony tail, gently framing Violet's oval shaped face. Breathing heavily from her intense work out, the female stood and took down her hair, the waves falling out magnificently as they surrounded her like a halo.

Wrapping the rope around her left wrist, Violet wound down with a few stretches, pulling arm behind her back as far as she could. Repeating the motion, she raised an eyebrow at the man staring at her. "Can I help you?" The sassy kidnappee asked, cracking her knuckles. Even though she knew that she was staring herself, her tone implied that he had been gazing for quite a while.

"A picture lasts longer," she quipped with a sly grin, the left side of her mouth curling up deviously. Shaking her head as she refrained from laughing, Violet reclined on the bed as if it was the most natural thing to do, as if she wasn't being held hostage. The nice, weak Violet was gone and it seemed she had returned to her regular self, like the whole being taken from outside her Colony thing hadn't happened.

Last edited by musikfreakx; 06-24-2011 at 01:09 AM..

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-24-2011, 02:22 AM

"Who said I would like a picture?" Maddox closed his mouth after realizing his jaw had dropped, replacing the stunned face with the usual determination. Forcing himself to ignore the pulsing tension flowing through him, his skin suddenly tight, he shoved his hands into his pockets. Making sure his hands were pushing the front of his jeans out subtly, he watched her. Would she stretch again? Gods hope so. No, Gods hope not. It would be the end of him. When she had stretched her arms behind her back like that, muscles tensing, what she didn't expect was that it pressed her breasts out, her shirt tightening against it. It was as if they were begging for him, reaching out and pleading for his hands...his tongue. No. She planned it, yes. Yes, she did. She knew it would draw his attention. Oh, that sly little mink, was she playing with him again? Well, he wouldn't play this time. He tried last time and look what happened. He'd had to return to his room completely unsatisfied and disappointed. Screw trying to pretend he hadn't been disappointed, because he'd nearly ached in pain from not having her returning to his room with him.

Perhaps if he allowed a kiss. Just one, long, passionate kiss. Then, he'd be able to move on. He'd get his taste and know then have what he wanted. He'd be able to get over these aching needs, and that'd be it, right? Though, what is it people say? About temptation...God he can't think around this woman. Oh, yeah! Once you get a taste of your temptation you'll only crave more. That's what they say, right? Would it matter if he wanted more? It could be like a goal for him. Just one kiss, and he would allow no more. Not right now, though. With her glistening from her work out, staring up at him coyly like that, he'd surely cave. And nowhere near the bed. Perhaps against the wall. Yes, cold, hard, and uninviting. The wall it would be then! Now why had he come here? There was a reason...Damn, she looks sexy with her hair so messy. Was she wild like that in bed? So that afterwards he hair was in a wild array, letting everyone know she'd just been claimed?

Focus, Maddox! Why was he here….Galen came in with news. Yes! "I was informed," he cleared his throat as his gaze tore away from her body and focused on her piercing gaze. Was that desire he saw in those deep irises? Surely not...she was just playing him, right? "Informed that you had a nightmare. Believe it or not, I wish to know what it is that you dreamed of. I want every detail. If I sense that you are lying, or leaving something out, then I will personally see to it that you regret that decision. If you do as I wish, then I will reward you by answering one of your questions to the extent of my capabilities." Yes, that would do. Perhaps he could focus if he would look just over her shoulder? Yes, he'd look just over her shoulder...Over the sultry curls as well.

musikfreakx

Old 06-25-2011, 02:21 PM

"Just a suggestion," Violet said with a nonchalant shrug. The word 'suggestion' had a tad lisp as she said it, sounding more like 'shuggeshtion' than the actual word. She couldn't help it, she had always pronounced it like that. She was a smooth talker most of the time, but her tongue just seemed to mess up on that word.

Rolling her neck until she heard a familiar crack, Violet relaxed on the bed, tucking her arms behind her head. Tracing patterns on her bare legs, the redhead sent a quizzical gaze at the shirtless man, once again her hazel eyes lingering on his bare, toned abs. "Why does my simple bad dream concern you? So you can try to use it against me and interrogate me," she asked, a lethal tone in her voice.

Yawning, the President's daughter closed her eyes as if going back to sleep, still feeling Maddox's eyes on her. Cracking open her eyes, she audibly sighed when she saw he wasn't budging or leaving. "Plus, what would you give me," she asked with a raised eyebrow, seemingly uninterested. However on the inside she was secretly dying for any information she would get. Her wild bed hair flowed lustrously around her, contrasting with her tan skin and light eyes.

As she waited for him to send her some sarcastic response she knew was coming, she cocked her head and looked at him, her wide eyes finally catching his gray irises as he tried to stare past her. Hiding the small smile, she sat up so her bare feet touched the ground, her shoe discarded at the front of the room. Fantasizing briefly about an intimate, steamy kiss as they had almost experienced earlier, her harsh gaze softened, replaced with curiosity as she day dreamed for a moment.

His own hair was a mess from having slept, his gray eyes boring into hers. His biceps were tense and she imagined them wrapping around her petite from, lifting her up. Her lips parted slightly as the passionate thoughts took hold of her mind. Coughing, she shook herself out of them and cleared the light cloudy gaze which had floated over her eyes.

----------

((Since it's my bday I'm going to my sister's and flying out. I'll be back in two weeks but I don't know if I will be able to post while I am there.))

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-26-2011, 03:13 AM

Did she have any idea how sensual her movements were? When she'd drawn patterns on her thighs, oh how his mouth had watered to trace his tongue where her fingers were. Perhaps he'd allow his tongue to explore further up her thighs, delving into the very essence of her-No, no he would not. Though, if she kept looking at him so sensually, he wasn't sure if either of them could remain untouched. When she'd looked up at him, her toes swaying against the floor, he hadn't been able to help meet her gaze. Her eyelids drooped almost half-mast, and rose an ache in his lower stomach. He could see the female desire hidden there, her eyelashes casting shadows over her rosy cheeks. What was she thinking about? Her gaze had multiple times dropped to his abs. Is that what had gotten her excited? His body? The thought sent pulses of pride riveting through him.

He thought he had already explained what she would get in return, hadn't he? And did the cock of that red eyebrow mean she wanted something physical in return? Would it matter to him? Dear lord this woman is dangerous to his health. He was always on top of his game, and now he couldn't even remember if he had just said something. Well, whether he did or not, he would say it again for her benefit. She had asked again, right? It was simply a game of supply and demand. She wanted an answer, and he would give it. Should he sit next to her on the bed? No. Remember, Maddox, you kidnapped her. You don't need to maintain a healthy relationship with her, you just need to get what you want. It doesn't matter where she'd prefer you to be sitting. You're fine right here leaning against the doorframe. This way they were out of reach and he could force himself to focus on their words. Yes, that'd be a good plan. His feet spread farther on the floor, taking a dominant stance. Accidentally, his foot pushed her shoes farther from the door, and he ignored the movement.

"I do not intend to use your nightmare against you. That is not why I brought you here. I brought you for information," one of his hands reached up to rove his fingers through his hair as he sighed, "In return for your information, I will give you information in return. It can be like the twenty question game," isn't that what Paris had called it? "How it works is I ask you a question. If you answer honestly to the best of your abilities and knowledge you will then get to ask me a question. I will answer to the best of my abilities and knowledge and get to ask you another. Then you ask me, and I ask you, and so on so forth. Do you understand?" Without waiting for an answer he continued "Good." He hadn't been woken up from his sleep to waste time. He would get what he wanted. Besides, perhaps if they played this game there would be a finale…"Now, what was your nightmare? Answer honestly and do not skip a single detail. I want to know everything about your dream."

musikfreakx

Old 07-03-2011, 05:19 PM

Sighing in frustration, anger lingered in the large hazel eyes staring back at the man across the room. "Yes, I know the game," she said, irritated that he had spoken to her like she was five. She watched as his eyes briefly floated over, then snapped back up as if he was a school boy who had been caught staring at the hot teacher.

Violet pulled her long legs up and crossed them, sitting criss cross on the bed. Bending her toes, she heard them pop, all the while her gaze staying on Maddox. "Fine, if it intrigues you that much," the redhead replied and rolled her eyes. Running her hands through her long hair as she said, Violet opened her mouth to begin. "It was a regular dream, nothing big. Just walking," she lied smoothly and kept a firm gaze on him. Rolling her shoulders, she continued. "Then it was about those stupid, cannibal creatures out there."

Sighing, Violet blinked as the rest of the dream vividly played in her mind. "The zombies turned in to clowns and chased me. I couldn't stop running and there was nowhere to go," she explained and shuddered as the horrific red nosed beasts popped up in her mind. "I'm afraid of clowns, happy?" She had always had a phobia of clowns, an extreme phobia at that. The things had always freaked her out, and when she was younger she was unknowingly taken to a circus. The terrifying clowns had surrounded her and traumatized her. It didn't help that she had once had a baby sitter that let her watch IT.

Clearing her throat, the female captive waited for any comment from the shirtless man in front of her. Did it bother him that he hadn't put on a shirt? Swallowing lightly, her eyes glazed as she thought of him pushing her against a wall, kissing her intently and- That's enough, Violet thought. The clouds over her bright irises vanished and she tried to focus on her goal. What was her goal again??? Mentally smacking herself, the girl remembered that she had to play him, turn the tables. Find a way to make him let her go or to escape. She didn't have time to be thinking about his strong, hard body pressed against hers, how he would be her first.

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-03-2011, 05:50 PM

Maddox's gaze had been locked on her while she spoke, watching, studying. When she first started explaining her dream, her voice was determined and focused, as if purposefully trying to control it's tone. The further she went, the more her tone changed. That couldn't tell him for sure of her honesty, though. It would be perfectly plausible that her voice became more uncontrolled due to having to explain the more frightening aspects of her dreams. However, one thing she couldn't change was her unconscious and uncontrollable bodily movements. For example, the movements of her pupils, and the beating of the artery in her neck. He had seen it flutter when she first began speaking. What did that mean? Honesty wasn't her goal. While it had shuddered and the pulse hammered, even though her tone was so calm, she had been either hiding something or flat out lying. Why would she lie about walking, though? She had told him all about the most important aspect of her dream, and what she was frightened of, so what is the point in hiding the beginning of the dream? Was it too personal for her to share with him? Or was it something more strategic that she knew could be used against her? Either way, he had two options. He could pretend he didn't notice, and let her ask her question, or he could call her out on it. If he let her get away with it, she would think she was winning, and she would just give him more lies. If he called her out on it there was a chance that she wouldn't risk lying anymore. He'd just force it out of her anyways if this wasn't working out.

"You hid information from me, and in consequence you do not get to ask a question this turn. Instead, I get to ask another question. Answer honestly, and you will get a question," his face was a blank slate as he stared at her, her legs crossing in front of her. If only if only she knew she was flashing her panties at him. He didn't allow himself to look at them well enough even to see the color. He just saw them out of the corner of his eye, his gaze still on her face. If he allowed his gaze to wander down like that, his predator instincts might be too overbearing, and he'd pounce her. Damn the gods for sending him such a siren…

"Now, for my next question. Why are you afraid of clowns?" There, it was a simple question. He'd start off easy like this so it wasn't as difficult for her to answer honestly, and when she started feeling like she had someone to talk to, he'd begin to ask more personal questions.

His eyes began to drop, Maddox helpless to the movement. Frustrated, he slapped a hand over his eyes, jerking his head to the side. His hand moved into his hair, trying to hid e the fact that he had just slapped his hand over his eyes like a mere child. His teeth grit together, his muscles tense as he restrained himself, "Could you fix your legs, please? You're literally showing me everything. I really do not wish to get an intimate view of your underwear." His voice was rough and strained, his eyes focusing on the wall to his right.

musikfreakx

Old 07-04-2011, 04:50 AM

Glancing down at her shorts, Violet raised a perfect red eyebrow at the man. "Well, now we know where you were looking," the feisty female said to Maddox. Shrugging, she nonchalantly and subtly adjusted her shorts, covering the pink lace underneath. A cool breeze passed through the room and she shivered, scanning her small adobe. Pulling the blanket off of the bed and wrapping it around her like a robe, she silently popped her knuckles under the blanket.

It was easy to tell Violet had a thing with cracking her knuckles and toes. If she didn't, her joints would get tense and she just wouldn't feel right. She had heard the arthritis thing a million times from her dad, though he had kind of laid off since her mom died. He wasn't focused on her now adays, the Colony being his biggest mindset. Not that the redhead had much problem with it, she was free to do as she pleased.

"You sound like a question Nazi," she mumbled in a spiteful tone. The blanket surrounded her body like a cloak, pulled tight around her lithe body. "When I was little my parents took me to a circus as a surprise. The stupid clowns surrounded me and I couldn't get out. It was terrifying," she recounted, the memory bringing back a slight shiver of fear. "Then I had a babysitter that made me watch IT," the slight detail was added on as an after thought.

Violet had always been a tough girl, not showing fear even when she was terrified. Her father taught her that, and she never forgot it. Fear was a disadvantage to her if anyone ever saw it, but clowns shook her to her core. It was her one weakness, besides Maddox's shirtless body hovering in the corner. She didn't know what it was about him, but she could never shake the tiny shocks that went through her when he stared at her. If her father knew this he would be scolding her and tell her to fight it out in their small but useful training center in the Colony.

She watched his child like movement of slapping his face and she snickered. "Before I ask my question, are you ever going to let me shower?" Though it had only been a day, the female felt grimy from having the men in the trunk hold her down.

((Sorry it's short, gotta get off soon)).

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-04-2011, 05:28 AM

Maddox's cheeks flushed in embarrassment, feeling bombarded with inappropriate comments. First, she calls him out for looking at her underwear, then she stared him down like a dog in heat, and then she had asked him for a shower. The third he should have thought of already, but in his defense it wasn't often that a captor made sure his victim was able to shower. As for the first….it wasn't as if he was staring at her underwear. It was kind of hard not to notice the flash of color, even when looking at her face. Especially since the light coloring contrasted so much to her tanned skin, lacy fringing teasing him. Was he really staring? Or was she teasing him like she always did?

And how could it be important that she was afraid of clowns. Maintaining his focus on the wall, he went over the details of why she as afraid of clowns in his mind. The babysitting thing was practically useless to him, besides the fact that it shows that her relationship with her father is just as bad as they had in their paperwork. It also confirmed that she had others take care of her as a child. What about her parents taking her to the circus? What was useful in that?....He couldn't think of a single thing. Frustrated, he bit at his bottom lip, his eyebrows creasing.

Hearing Violet's feminine clear of her throat in...impatience perhaps, Maddox's attention was yanked back to her. His gaze still fearfully remained on his wall. He'd heard shuffling from the bed, and saw in his peripheral vision that she had wrapped a blanket around herself, but he didn't want to see how tauntingly that blanket would cling to her.

Did she seriously just ask for a shower? He wasn't ready for that...didn't know if he ever would be. You see, the only option would be for her to use his shower. The others would most definitely molest her if she so much as walked past them, and especially if they knew she was naked mere yards away. Was that anger prickling in his veins, heating his skin? Surely not...the air conditioning must have been turned off…

"First, I was not staring at your underwear. It is hard not to notice a flash of," he hesitated, clearing his throat, "something so colorful," yes, that would work.. "when it is so clearly presented. You were not exactly sitting like a lady, you know. Any man would have gotten a clear shot of…" He decided not to finish that sentence. His voice was already getting to rough and husky. "And I am no Nazi. I am merely enforcing our rules. As for the shower….when I decide you can have one, then you can have one. It will not be long, but not right now either. I do not want you in a shower quite yet." Did that come out wrong? That sounded wrong...Suddenly nervous, his hand pushed into his abs, fidgeting, "Not that I want you in the shower. I mean in general terms when I say want. Not," a flicker of his eyes to her fiery gaze, "a sexual one."

musikfreakx

Old 07-04-2011, 08:11 AM

Watching him interpret her answers, Violet refrained from sighing in frustration. She should have known that every little thing she said was going to be analyzed. Why would he care about her personal fears other wise? She had let their brief moment earlier get to her, and it was making her thoughts fuzzy. Though she knew she had to keep playing him, what else could she do, she now realized she had to be more careful about.

Anger sizzled in her blood as she listened to him carefully word, and slip at one point, his reply to her. "First of all, how am I supposed to sit or act like a lady when I'm being treated like a wild animal? And any good man would have not looked anywhere but my eyes," she fired back quickly. In an instant she was on her feet, blanket tossed aside like a useless rag doll.

As her lethal words fired at him, she poked him in the chest harshly with each key point she made. She was not gentle and she didn't care. She was frustrated and one of her pet peeves was being locked inside somewhere. She didn't like being in small rooms for long periods of time, and it had been a day and a half at least since she had seen outside the bare room.

"Gosh you are like a Nazi. Eat when I tell you, shower when I tell you. And the least you could do is provide some damn light in here." Her frustration was boiling over and her nerves were on end. Violet had noticed his nervousness when wording his last phrase, and she gave him a deadly look, if her rage filled gaze wasn't lethal enough.

Her petite frame shook with anger as she clenched and unclenched her fists, her finger actually hurting from jabbing him in the chest so many times. A guttural, angry noise rumbled in her throat, following her words. In the flash of a moment she noticed how close they were, how she could feel his knuckles gently grave over her shirt as he tucked his hands into his abs

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-04-2011, 06:20 PM

Maddox kept his face controlled as he looked down at the feisty little creature before him. He quit chewing on his lip, his bottom lip glistening with the moisture from chewing on it. One of his hands remained on his abs, guarding himself from her touch, and the other absentmindedly found it's way to where she had poke his pec. She had no intentions of being sweet, and the spot was already red and puckered from her nails. His fingers massaged over the spot, a lock of hair falling onto his forehead. She had not only physically attacked him, but had basically verbally assaulted him.

"If I were treating you like an animal, you would have no bed, and less food. I am treating you far better than some of our other prisoners have been treated. Second, any good still wouldn't be able to help noticing such an obvious showing even when looking into your eyes. My gaze did not leave your eyes. In fact, if you remember, I looked away when I saw the flash of pink. It's not like I was undressing you in my mind. No, I gave you privacy. Besides, if that's the kind of man you're looking for you'll live a sad life. If he doesn't want to see your underwear you'll never be happy with him. Unless, of course, you like the idea of being celibate. Third, it is not a Nazi to tell someone when they can do something. It's dominance. Nazi's would have starved you, put you in a smaller room with far more people, and not have conversed with you believing you were too low for their company. I have done no such thing. I have fed you, I have given you your own room with furnishing that is needed, and I have not left you alone. You have been alone when you needed rest. So, I am no such Nazi, and you are not being treated like an animal."
As he spoke, his grey eyes had been locked on hers, her eyelashes framing the irises. Her lips were puckered, almost pouting up at him in his fury. Was she always so adorable when she was mad? Pupils dilating, he reached up to push a lock of her hair behind her ear. Catching himself before his hand even reached her shoulder, he shoved the hand into his pocket. When had she gotten so close? He'd step away, but the door was right behind him. Frowning, he maintained his dominant stance, one hand in his pocket and the other rubbing at his pec. The muscles rippled underneath his touch, his nipples hard against the barely noticeable cold nip of the room. But why was it so hot now?

"I am not permitting you to shower yet for your own safety. This," he hesitated, not wanting to give away any information as to where they were, "area is full of men who would not hesitate a second to pounce on a piece of female ass that walks past them. Especially such a feisty one. You will shower when I deem you will not be harmed. I am not doing so to make you feel like an animal. You'd feel worse if I let you and you got raped, wouldn't you?" He did not have much experience with speaking to females much, but he knew she wouldn't enjoy such an act. She'd be scarred for life, and he did not intend to do that to her. Did he look soft after saying that? He couldn't lose his edge. It'd be the downfall of him, and show weakness in her eyes. She was raised to pounce on such a thing. "Or do you like that, hm?" His words were a low growl, almost hissing in anger. She was getting mad at him. He'd done nothing wrong. Well, besides kidnap her and lock her away. But since she had been here he'd dropped all other priorities to protect her and care for her. Now he was being punished for that?? This is why he doesn't associate with women...they're so irritatingly confusing.

musikfreakx

Old 07-04-2011, 06:53 PM

In the moments Violet had stopped assaulting her captor, she had been trying to regain her composure. His following words only continued to infuriate her. Scuffing at him, she put her hands up in a 'I can't believe this' nature, and turned away. Leaning against the sink, both hands on the rim, she breathed heavily in anger.

Pushing herself up again, she stormed back to him, crossing her arms over her chest. Her toned arms strained with the pressure and she glared ferociously at him. "And I wonder why that is? Because you need to keep me alive for ransom? Or are you waiting to have your way with me like your other friends have already thought about. I'm not dumb, I see it in their eyes. And no, I don't wish to remain celibate. Obviously you looked long enough to see the color. And even if you didn't, there are more subtle ways to point something like that out to a woman. If you're wondering, I don't want a man who just stares at my crotch and only thinks of me as 'a piece of female ass'," she rapidly fired back, her voice escalating to a near yell. She had turned his own words against him, and in the heat of her threats had returned closer to him, standing on her tip toes to be eye level. His dominant stance didn't intimidate her, and neither did his threats of being raped.

"What the hell is your problem? You think I would want to be raped?! And if that's what you're worried about, my well being, which I doubt, you could just escort me and guard the damn door. Has that not occurred to you? Oh and I said like a Nazi. Controlling what I do, when I do. Oh excuse me, maybe I should use dictator. The way you command your little acquaintance like they're dogs." Violet felt like she was being treated like a child, and it only added to her rage. She didn't do well with being kept in a place for a long period of time, as said before.

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-04-2011, 07:53 PM

One of his hands now rubbed at the back of his neck, suddenly feeling a strain there. Perhaps it was all of the tension from this woman screaming at him. And yes, she was no yelling at him. Did women always get so emotional about everything? His face had remained controlled, and his voice had never raised above normal. He did not feel the need to yell at her.

When she had retreated to the sink, he'd felt a wave of relief wash over him, but it was quickly replaced with the same tension as she returned. Only this time, she was even closer to him. Her brother was hot on his chest, her hair brushing against his skin with every shake of her head. Her arms were crossed over her chest, skin brushing against skin as she shook with her anger. It was anger, right? Sometimes he would shake if he was angry enough. Though, it was difficult to get him that angry, she was definitely getting there. Her words were meant to sear, to hurt, and some of her comments jabbed at him, causing a sharp pang in his stomach, almost sickening.

"First, I do not intend to hold you for a ransom. I do not need anyone's money. Second, I do not intend to 'have my way with you'", if she was going to throw back his own words in his face, he would do the same, "because if I did I would have already made my move." That was quite possibly a lie, but he would never admit that. "Third, I did not look, remember? How many times must I remind you? You do not have to look at something to see a color. I don't have to be looking at everything to know the colors I see in my peripherals and such. So don't act like I'm checking you out. Fourth, do I strike you as a subtle person? If I do I have failed to present myself honestly. In no way am I subtle. I call things as they are. And yes, I have thought about escorting you, but have no intention of doing so while the men are around to witness it." He wouldn't go more into detail on that one…"And yes, perhaps dictator would be better. And no, I do not treat my men like dogs. I am the leader, and I treat them like so. If they need an order, then they need it, and I will not hesitate to do so."

How dare she critique him on how he handled his men. His teeth ground together at the very though. What experience did she have in such a thing? He'd been working with these men for years, and they were all like brothers to each other. They all knew Maddox's harsh ways, and had grown to accept and even love that about him. They did not try to change him, and did not wish to. They all accepted each other's flaws. She knows nothing about him, and to even think she does is insulting. Speaking of Violet, why was she so godsdamn close again? She was always so close…too close for his liking. Even though if she were to actually step away from him he'd probably be left shaking in his need for her to return. Since when did she have so much control over him? This is a dangerous game he is playing..

musikfreakx

Old 07-05-2011, 04:58 AM

"Then what the hell do you need me for," she asked. Her voice had dropped to a near whisper, a sure sign of fury. With her, she had different levels of angry. First, she would stay silent. She had done that already by being kept in the room. Second, she would yell and tremble in anger. Lastly, she would get quiet, letting her feelings build. Another bad habit was she would cry when infuriated enough, but she sure as hell wouldn't be doing that now.

Hearing a slight slip in his voice as he said he wouldn't have his way with her, she inwardly scoffed. She'd remember that, it meant her moves were working. "You know, any other woman would have slapped you for mentioning something like that. And even if you weren't looking, you could have just let it go. Do you even know how to do that? Let something go?" She tilted her head as if waiting for a response. When he did open his mouth to give her a snarky comment, she put her hand up and stopped him.

"God, you're just like my father," she mumbled at his dictator-leader comment. Stepping away, she shook her head. Unlike the file Violet knew the men had on her and her father, there were many secrets about her family. Her father wasn't much of a dad any more. More like a trainer, a cold one at that. He was demanding and harsh. The redhead wasn't even sure if he would come for her. Not if it jeopardized his precious government. She knew the switch on his focus between her and the Colony had happened when her mother was viciously killed and eaten for dinner. She knew he had to cope, but she didn't know why it meant she had to be shut out too.

Her fingers toyed with the locket on her neck for the millionth time that day. Call it a nervous habit, she didn't care. It helped her become more calm and to cope with things. Some of her anger had burned out. "Fine, can you at least give me an estimate of when I can shower," she asked, staring up at the cold, plain wall. She half regretted moving away from Maddox, the heat of his body no longer radiating from him and onto her. Briefly she wondered if she'd be given a change of clothes. It would be nice, and maybe warm her up a bit to Maddox. Sleek fingers tapping out a beat on her collar bone, Violet waited for the rough man to answer her.

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-05-2011, 07:31 AM

Maddox held back a frown, watching the woman fidget with the locket around her neck. Did she ever take that off? Even to shower? If she didn't, wouldn't it get ruined? Well, he'd find out wouldn't he. He'd keep an eye on that when she was getting into the shower. It would also give him a reason to keep his eyes off of her, besides of course not being to stay away after he did. He knew his shower was open, not hiding the body well. He didn't like not being able to see what was coming, and what was around him, so he ensured his could do just that. The only bad part, though, is that when others come in the mirror goes both ways. Plenty of his men had gotten a personal view of his nudity, and had always teased him about it. So, what Violet didn't know when she said he could guard, is that by doing so it would take merely a turn of his head and he'd know every intimate crevice and curve she had.

When had she moved away? Why had she moved away? Didn't she like teasing him? He must have really crossed a line if she couldn't even make herself play her game. No, now she needed the space he'd only moments before craved. Now, though, each inch of air between them was a damn obstacle he would fight to the death if necessary. Which he wouldn't, of course, because for her to know his desire for her would be a weakness she could definitely use.

"You know what I need you for. I don't understand why you would even ask that," his hands slid down his stomach and returned to his pockets, watching her stubbornly, "And if a woman would slap a man for such a thing she obviously isn't comfortable in her skin, or into that male enough. Pointing out that a man can see her underwear is not rude. It's even nice if you think about it. We're telling you so you can fix it. It's polite. Like if someone has salad in their teeth you should tell them so they don't go around all day with green stuff in their teeth," His grey eyes blinked as he studied her, "The shower will most likely be tomorrow. I will give the men a task. Then you can shower. And I will guard," as an afterthought, he added, "And I am nothing like your father. If someone I loved were taken from me almost two days ago, I would have already hunted them down and tore their guts out, then watched them eat them. Your father has not, so we are nothing alike."
She knew the insult was meant to go for his heart, to be the ultimate personal attack. If it weren't for him not knowing that, and knowing her style, he would have been severely upset. However, seeing him upset is something he would most definitely not allow. It'd give her a large list of things to use against him. So, he wouldn't give her what she wanted. He would remain calm, his face a mask, and get what he needed.

His irises locked with her, catching his gaze in a dangerous glare. She was furious, but even when she was furious she looked like a seducer. Her red lips were puckered, slick for her recently licking them. Her eyelashes painted the edges of her eyes tauntingly, and framed flaming irises, her pupils large. Perfect eyebrows led the gaze along her cheekbones, and down her slender neck. Breasts pressed together from the efforts of fiddling with her necklace, her slender fingers were working at the metal diligently, as if by habit. "No, you know what, if I had a woman like you in my protection, you wouldn't have even been taken in the first place. I would have protected my woman much more fiercely than that sorry excuse of a man. I would have kept her safe, and made her much more happy than he seems to make you. I would never have allowed a man to so much as glance at you long enough to take you from me. So don't ever compare me to a man who doesn't treat females under his protection in such a way. I am no such thing."

musikfreakx

Old 07-05-2011, 06:38 PM

"Salad in someone's teeth is a whole different story than their underwear showing. Women find it embarrassing. It's a pretty intimate thing," she argued and rolled her large eyes. She knew he wouldn't understand, it was hard for a man to think like a woman, and vice versa. They could argue all day long about it, but she had a feeling neither of them would back down. She herself knew that she inhabited a stubborn streak, but it wasn't always a bad thing. It helped her get things done, win fights, things of that nature.

Violet had tried to calm herself, had taken deep breaths, had counted to ten in her head. Had even tried to imagine herself somewhere else, which was hard to do considering Maddox's eyes never once left her. It put her a bit on edge, but she kept her face stoic. Why give him more ammo, why feed the fire? Because he's being an ass, that's why, she thought to herself.

Out of her peripheral vision she watched him, committing features to memory. Not just for her personal thoughts, but in case she ever needed to identify him. Curly, dark brown locks fell onto his forehead, sitll not tamed from sleep. Dark grey eyes stared at her endlessly, long eyelashes blinking quickly. Muscles tensed as he shifted his hands to his pocket. For a brief moment she thought she made him nervous, but she wasn't sure if his biceps were just tensed because he was angry or put on edge.

Nodding to his comments about the shower, she took a breath to steady herself, but stopped when he began insulting her father. She could care less if someone insulted her or tried to get under her skin. She was a tough cookie to crumble. But when people started involving her family in their verbal jabs, things got rough. "Don't you ever talk about my father like that in front of me. He tries his damn hardest. He may be a bit forgetful, or give me too much freedom and power, but he looks over me." More like has his people look over her, but Violet wouldn't mention that. Some of her words were lies, she knew her father could try a bit harder, but she still felt obligated to defend him. "He provides for me, and for the Colony. Things have been rough, but we make it through. He treats me as an equal and I have no problem with it. He trained me to look after myself. You don't know every damn thing about us, no matter how much you watch us or study your damn files." Breathing heavily from her yelling, Violet glowered. She had done a lot of glaring in the past time Maddox had been in the room, but nothing compared to her venom filled words and lethal look she was sending his way now. She knew he would analyze her words, try to find fault in them, but that wasn't a big worry for her at the moment. At times she did wish her father spent more time with her, talked to her more, treated her as his daughter and not his government/presidential partner, but she had better than a lot of people since the outbreak.

Clenching her fists, her nails digging in to her skin, Violet moved her jaw to the side and cracked it. "You should go," she spat and nodded to the door.

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-05-2011, 10:42 PM

"Just because he's family doesn't mean he deserves your respect. I don't see why you're standing up for him. He doesn't even treat you like a daughter from what we've seen," his tone was sarcastic, almost mocking when she had mentioned their files. A hard fist flew out, slamming into the door, the hard metal groaning against the pressure with a clang. As usual, the slot in the door slid open, small blue eyes looking in. "I'm leaving now." Seconds later the door slid open. Maddox slipped through the space habitually, not even giving a glance over his shoulder as the metal clanged shut.

"What happened?" Galen's crystalline irises were glistening with confusion, "You usually don't leave so quickly."

"She decided to become problematic. All I could get were arguments from her. That's what happened. Her stupid female and irritating stubbornness," Maddox grumbled, making his way up the steps, his feet quiet on the wood even in his anger.

"You'll get it next time, man!" Galen called after him, encouragement lathering his tone.

Slamming through the door, he weaved his way through the hallways until he came upon the men. They were all sprawled about in the entertainment room. Sabin and Paris were at the pool tables, Paris swearing as Sabin knocked three balls into the nets. Demitri sat on the plush couch, flipping through some files. Peyton was laying on the ground by the couch, files spread all around him, his eyebrows wrinkled in concentration. When Maddox came around the corner, however, they all stopped what they were doing and stared up at him. None of them spoke, but just waited expectantly.

Frowning, Maddox ran a hand through his hair, pushing back the locks that had fallen, "She's being difficult."

A chorus of groans sifted through the air, bearing down on everyone's shoulders, "Well, did you get anything." Peyton nearly whined.

"Not anything that's much of any use to us. She's doesn't like clowns, because of an experience she had at a circus," for some odd reason he decided not to clue them in on just how afraid she is of them, "She's had babysitters, which we already knew."

Maddox went back over the last words she had spit at him. He'd already decided to leave out the comparison between him and her father, and definitely to avoid mentioning the shower. What had she said about her father that would be necessary information to fill the group in on? "As for her father, she's stubbornly protective over the bastard. He gives her more power than is expected, from what she said. He trained her as an equal. And she knew that we have files."

This time Sabin spoke up, "Okay, so first, her having power is fantastic. Now if we convince her to fight on our side we have someone on the inside with power. But how did she know about the files?"

"Wouldn't it be expected that if you go to such an extent to kidnap someone you'd have done your research? She was trained, so she probably knew that little tidbit," Demitri had put down the papers he'd been studying.

"Exactly. And I really don't see her turning against her father,"
Maddox's arms were crossed over his chest, muscles stiff from the cold air in the room.

"Well, we'll work on that. If she has as much power as she's said, just by having her we've handicapped the government." Paris was adding more lube onto the end of his pole, preparing for another shot.

musikfreakx

Old 07-05-2011, 11:48 PM

Groaning in frustration, Violet watched as Maddox left. Relieved that he was gone and she no longer had to argue with his hard headed self, she took a deep breath. Instead of the soothing feeling she expected, anger seemed to fill her lungs instead of oxygen. "Argh!" She shouted as she turned on her heel.

Striding to the far end of the wall, Violet swung with her fists at the hard surface, satisfied at the dents she was leaving. Not caring that her knuckles were now scraped and openly bleeding, she continued punching until she had to fight for breath. Fighting and combat training had always helped her to relieve stress.

Not hearing the slit in the door slide open, Violet jumped when she heard the uneasy guard's voice. "Are you alright?" He asked. "A-o-fucking-kay," she hissed at him. She watched him gulp and slide shut the small opening. Cut off from everything outside of the room, the redhead finally looked down at her hands. Her knuckles were bloody and cut open, some of her blood patterning the wall she had punched and sliding down her hands to drip on the floor. Cursing, she grabbed the ratty blanket on her thin mattress and tore two longs pieces from it.

After she had wrapped her her knuckles, the blood ever so slowly seeping through, she laid on the bed and stared at the plain ceiling, her breath finally even. "What are you doing, dad?" She asked aloud, trying to think of things he could be doing to try to save her. If he was trying to save her.

Eye lids fluttering as she began to doze off, Violet cast off the ripped blanket and turned on her side, one arm gently hanging over the edge of the bed. Finger tips grazing the floor, she ignored the voices she could ever so faintly hear. A single tear drop cascaded down her cheek as she began to doze, falling to the floor with a barely audible "splish".

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-06-2011, 04:35 AM

Maddox growled deep in his throat in frustration, his foot tapping on the floor. The men all stared up at the ceiling, each considering and strategizing. Peyton had begun to throw a ball into the air, catching it, his face scrunched as he thought. Sabin and Paris were leaning against the table, Sabin frowning and Paris's face blank. Demitri was staring past Maddox's shoulder, concentration blanketing his face.

"Well, while we think about that how about we do something useful? Peyton how about you prepare a meal for everyone. I'll make a separate plate for Violet when we all come in to eat. She's not exactly easy with all of you. I have informed her I will be the only one taking care of her," he cast a warning glance at the men. "Demitri, keep looking at the files. You look like you're on a roll. Sabin, I'd like for you to go catch up on what we've been missing. Find out when the meal will be ready and plan to be back at that time. Get pictures, and when you get back we'll all put them into the right files. Focus on the President today. Paris, you're on door duty. With a man gone, our place is more at risk. So, I want you to be watching the video cameras. Text me if anything out of the ordinary happens. I'm going to go get ready, and then I'll go over some of the other files. I think some of the other things Violet has said could be contradicting to what we have."

The men all nodded in agreement, and shuffled about as they picked up what they were doing; all except Demitri. As Peyton jumped from his spot on the ground, he tossed his files at Demitri, landing them on the couch beside him. Peyton, Sabin, and Paris all shuffled past him, giving him a subtle smile that he returned. After he'd watched them all leave for their posts, Maddox made his way into the bedroom, closing the door quietly behind him, and letting out a loud sigh of relief. To be honest, he just needed to be alone right now. He couldn't handle his men being around him, depending on him. He needed solitude. Solitude that he would find in working out, and then showering. Tearing his jeans off he threw them to the side and yanked on a pair of looser shorts. Standing in front of his wall by the door, he began his reps, enjoying the burning sensations riveting through him with each lift.

He'd been frustrated when Violet defended her dad, yes, but it was something he could understand. His mother and him had the same family-yet-business relationship, her raising him as the next version of her. The only difference? His mom left him. Christmas morning he'd come running downstairs for presents, only to find an empty home, his only family disappeared. She'd left her only family; her son, and hadn't shown up since. And even though he hated the woman for it, he'd defend her too. No matter how much he chastised Violet for it, he knew there was always that familial bond you couldn't ignore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paris swiveled his chair, slamming his feet down into a stop staring into the room Violet was being kept in. Staring at the screen in front of him, the small form curled up on the mattress, one slender arm falling over the edge of the bed. The blanket was torn up and discarded from her, her hair a tangly mess.

Why hadn't Maddox gotten anything better out of her? She'd been here two days already...Though, knowing Maddox he was going about it the wrong way. He was probably treating her just like another one of her men, an not like a woman wanted to be treated. Perhaps if she had someone to ruffle her petals a little, she'd willingly open to that person. And who could do such a ting better than Paris?

He was in front of her door a mere minute later, a smile plastered on his face, "Maddox sent me down for a few minutes. Wants me to have a crack at her."
"I'm confused. He specifically informed me nobody was to enter or leave her room except for him," the always so faithful Galen was standing in front of the door protectively.

"Did you see him earlier? Girl has his panties in a bunch. So, he decided someone with more experience with women should have a go at her."

Hesitantly, Galen nodded, unlocking the door and sliding it open. Still not sure about what he'd just done, he watched with a guilty expression as Paris passed by him. But, an order is an order, and he was just following them. Paris pat him on the shoulder on the way through, waiting for the door to close behind him. He knew if he was too close when she woke up she'd only attack him, so he decided to stay in the middle of the room. His arms were at his side, open and making her feel like he was vulnerable. He wore a white cotton t-shirt, a plaid over shirt hanging loose over his muscles. Jeans hug at his legs, black cowboy boots hid underneath them. "Wakie wakie Violet," he whispered, cold air running through his golden hair.

musikfreakx

Old 07-06-2011, 01:39 PM

Slowly Violet was pulled out of her light doze, the unfamiliar doze waking her. Turning on her back, she rubbed her eyes and took a few breaths, sitting up and finally blinking at the man in front of her. Raising an eyebrow, she looked him up and down with a half confused expression.

"And who are you?" She asked. Was he Paris, or Demetri? No, Demetri had a softer face, more kind. He had been gentle with her when transporting her. He must be Paris, unless he was another man. She saw a flicker of something in his eyes? Lust, maybe? She wouldn't have any of that if she could help it.

Bringing her knees up to her chest, Violoet twisted her torso from her spot on the bed, stretching her limbs. Glancing at her knuckles, she adjusted the home made wraps, frowning when she saw fresh blood still seeping through. Though her knuckles screamed in pain as they rubbed against the cloth, she didn't regret punching the wall. It would probably piss off Maddox, seeing as the dents were very evident, and that pleased her. Plus, it had helped her get out her frustration.

"What do you want?" She asked, clearing her throat. It was a bit backed up from the sleep, and she coughed into her elbow. She watched him pop his jaw and began to get a bit uneasy at how he was eyeing her. She thought Maddox had said something about not letting the other men get to her, so why was this guy here? Keeping an amused expression on her features, Violet mentally profiled the cowboy in front of her.

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-07-2011, 03:49 AM

Paris merely smiled as the woman sized him up, her tempting gaze roving over him. Perhaps this wouldn't be as difficult as he thought? He would've taken as long as was necessary, because once he created a challenge he would do anything to win. His challenge? Bed this woman, now. He never had women put up a fight, and her expression was quite amused, so perhaps this wouldn't be a challenge at all. Maddox was probably just being his hardass self, which is why he wasn't getting anywhere with her. She just needed a man to treat her like a woman, not a comrade.

Tearing his crystal irises from her, his smile turned into a laugh as he noticed the dents in the wall, "Maddox was right. You are quite a feisty one! But it's okay. Maddox can be infuriating like that. I'm actually surprised you didn't do worse damage to the room!" His eyes dropped to her fidgeting hands, his attention grabbed by the movement, and he frowned, "You injured yourself, though, you poor thing," Taking a few steps toward her, he knelt down half a foot or so in front of her knees, looking up at her, "If you'd allow it, I could help you with that?" When he reached forward with his strong fingers, she jerked away, and he pouted. She would be difficult.

"You don't need to be afraid of me," he knew that wasn't the case, but women often liked to feel womanly around men, and feel like they would be protected. Smacking his forehead, he realized he'd forgotten his name. No wonder she was hesitating! She didn't even know which man he was! "I'm Paris, excuse my manners. In the sights of such beauty I can often forget such small details." He decided it'd be best to leave out what he wanted. It was too soon, and she'd freak out.

Sabin had finished his weightlifting routine; 10 sets, 25 reps. Now he'd moved onto his legs before he'd start on his arms again. Making his way out of his room, he came into the exercise room, where he hopped on the leg machine. Staring at the ceiling, his breath controlled, he began to push the platform with his legs, lifting the 220 pounds, gritting his teeth. Each breath he let out, his concentration slipped, and the fiery locks of hair would take over his thoughts. He'd hear her sultry voice, see those curved red lips, and crave that lithe body. And he breath in he'd mentally slap himself into focusing on his work out.

musikfreakx

Old 07-07-2011, 02:03 PM

Violet had no interest in the man, but figured he wasn't going to leave any time soon. She doubted Maddox had sent him, so why was he here? Didn't Maddox say something about not allowing the other men to touch her or come near her? Did he change his mind? She doubted the last one, and kept a wary gaze on Paris as he eyed her.

Smiling slightly in satisfaction that her damage to the wall had been recognized, Violet's eyes strayed to her hands, then back up at Paris. She hoped Maddox would have a more... entertaining reaction. Then again if he didn't, it wasn't a wasted cause. It had helped her relieve some frustration and that was good enough for her. Thinking of Maddox, her mind briefly pictured his brown locks, eyes that bore into her, and strained muscles. Clearing her throat, she mentally threw away the images of him that floated through her head.

Yanking her hands away when Paris tried to grab them, she glowerd slightly and kept her eyes on him, ready to pounce on him if he made a single false move. When he introduced himself, she remembered him as the man in the van who had asked if he could have his turn with her. The realization made her frown, and she scoffed at his compliment. "Well thanks," she replied in an extremely unamused tone. "I would introduce myself but I figure you already know my name and details about me," she spat accusatively at him.

Still not sure of what game Paris was playing, Violet looked down at her bleeding hands, red locks falling across the side of her face. "Do you have any medical knowledge?" She asked suspiciously, raising a deadly eyebrow at him. She knew it wasn't good to keep her knuckles wrapped in bloody blanket pieces, and though she didn't want to, it would be best to have them bandaged up.

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-08-2011, 04:01 AM

Paris reached up, tucking the wild hair that refused to be tame, back behind her ear. He didn't fail to notice her tensing, as if she were fighting just to refrain from hitting him. What he also didn't fail to notice? Her pupils were dilated beyond normal; she was aroused. An excitement hummed through him at the thought. See, he knew he could do this much faster than Maddox. Maddox had been here two days and had not gotten anything of substance. Paris was here for a mere few minutes, and had already aroused her. Maddox would be pleased, if he could get over his pride and possessiveness, when he found out what he had learned. And she would spill. In the afterglow women tended to forget their limitations, only focused on enjoying their wanton experience.

"Yes, I do know. You are Violet, and as beautiful as the flower by all means. You share the same delicate beauty, and ferocious attitude. Only, I'm sure your hair is a far more vibrant shade than any violet I've ever seen," his eyes momentarily dipped down, wondering if her red hair was real, or if he would find different colors of curls at the apex of her thighs. "I have a little medical experience, yes. And I will cure those pretty little hands. The price," his hungry gaze dropped to those red lips, "a kiss." The word barely let his mouth before his lips crashed against hers, hungry for her taste. He would've thrust his tongue into that delicious mouth, but he feared she would bite it off. He cherished his tongue far too much. His fingers rested on her lowers thighs, right above her thighs. He would've allowed them to wander higher, but knew she'd fight back.

----------------------------------------

Maddox had finished the sets for his legs, and was now underneath the pull up bar, diligently pulling his himself up until his head was above the bar, then lowering himself, then raising, and so on so forth. His breathing was controlled like before, and he was still struggling with those damned images of Violet. What would it take to get that woman out of his mind? He wondered what she was doing right now. Was she exercising again? Was she thinking about him?

He'd go back to see her after he was done working out and getting ready. Then he'd be fresh, and have a fresh start. Perhaps it'd put him in a better mood and he'd be able to handle her better. And if he smelled nice perhaps it would put her in a better mood? Or would knowing that he had showered upset her, because he did not permit her a shower? Maybe right now was the best time to take her up to his room for a shower. All the men were working, she'd get to get out of that room (which would put her in a better mood), and she'd get to shower which would put her in an even better mood. Would she like his shower? He had put a lot of effort into the nice tiling, the fancy spigot, and the seat in it. It would be plenty large for her, because she was small compared to him. Or would she prefer to sink into his tub? Though, if he did that he wouldn't get a glimpse of her body, water cascading down her tanned skin, kissing at her delicacy. On second thought, maybe it'd be best that he couldn't see her….

musikfreakx

Old 07-08-2011, 05:04 AM

Violet was on to Paris's games as soon as he sat beside her, tucking her luscious locks behind her rather small ears. Her father, before he changed, used to tease her for them, calling them tiny elf ears. She figured she inherited them from her mother, which she found some pride in. Maybe that's the reason her father didn't get too close with Violet any more, she reminded him of his lost wife? Was that it? Or did he just need a partner for his government? Maybe it was both, a two for one kind of thing.

Opening her mouth to fire Paris a snipe retort after he asked for kiss, she was quickly silenced as he pushed himself on her, his force making her tilt back. First there was a moment of shock as Paris kissed her ferociously, then Violet pulled back in surprise, putting her hands on his broad shoulders and pushing backwards. She began to lean forward as if to kiss him again, watching him grin in pride and excitement. Instead of laying her lips on his as he would have pleased, watching his eyes close to kiss her in lust, Violet readied her arm and SMACK! Her hand came flying down across his face, his head whipping sideways. Already she could see the red finger prints left on his cheek. Before he had a chance to do much of anything except gasp in shock, she sent her other hand fiercely flying at his other cheek. SLAP! The sound reverberated throughout the room and Violet was standing in a flash.

Sure, she could have let herself believe Paris was Maddox for a brief second, imagined his lips instead of Paris's, but she knew that was wrong on so many levels. Veering towards the corner of the room, Violet breathed heavy and kept her eyes firm on Paris, wiping her lips off with one hand. God, she really wanted a shower now.

"What the hell," she shouted at Paris, cursing threats under her breath. Muttering in a foreign language, one she knew the men didn't know she had any knowledge of, Violet spat on the floor, watching Paris's face flush with anger. "Back the hell off," she yelled at him viciously, wiping her lips off yet again for emphasis.

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-08-2011, 03:54 PM

Paris scowled in anger. How dare she? No woman had ever refused him. Why would she? It's not like she had many options right now, and he was a damn good one. It'd not like he was ugly or disgusting. He was actually quite the catch, or so other women had told him that. Even men were jealous of him. He wouldn't be turned down like that without giving any punishment.

"You filthy bitch," growling he launched at her. Her hands flew out at his face, and he went into stealth mode. He was ready for the kill. His forearms slammed into her hands, sending them flying away from his face. His body slammed into her, knocking them both onto the mattress behind her. Determination and deadly anger painting his face, he grabbed her hands. Yanking them over her head, and forcing them into the bed. One of his knees jammed in-between her thighs, pushing up. His free hand grabbed at her, catching the fabric of her shirt and yanked. The fabric tore easily under his firm pull, and he smiled hungrily, shoving the fabric out of the way.

---------------------------------------------------

Maddox had finally finished his exercising, his muscles still fresh from the delicious and familiar burn. His lungs felt..clearer now, his body ready for anything. He'd decided not to shower. He didn't need any excuse for Violet to be more angry with him. He'd shower after he finished trying to continue the question game. He hadn't changed out of his shorts, but he had pulled on a white cotton shirt, and strapped on some of his knives. Satisfied, he headed down the hallway. It didn't much matter what he looked like anyway. There was only his men, and Violet here. She didn't act like she cared what he looked like anyway. Reaching the stairs, he heard Galen call up at him, "Feel better? Paris is working his magic, so you'll feel even better after you hear what he's learned!"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" His voice was husky and lethal in his anger, his face set, his steps quickening as he raced down the stairs.