Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-18-2011, 11:25 PM

When Maddox had returned to the bathroom, Violet had been sitting on the counter, legs swinging innocently. Only, thanks to him, she wasn't innocent more. He grinned again now, chuckling at her joke about his boxers, "I like them too. Later I'll show you how much better they look on your floor if you'll help me out of them," he winked at her, opening his bag and pulling out the toiletries he had packed. He knew it was only a jest, but he hoped to the gods she would actually help him out of his boxers tonight, her hazel irises masked by the lengths of her thick eyelashes, a sexy smile on her face.

"You can take them off as often as you like, and I swear I won't complain," after he made the offer, he rethought, taking into consideration Violet's personality, "So long as it's just the two of us in the room. De-pants me and I'll torture you for days," he knew the threat, as sexual as it was, was useless, but knew he got the point across that he didn't want her removing his garments in front of others. In return, he would do the same for her.

Hopping from the counter, Maddox watched his woman walked towards the shower. As she did so, he returned his attention to his task at hand, placing his shaving and hygiene materials on the counter to use this morning with easier access. However, behind him, Maddox heard the slight rustle of clothing, and a muffled thud of fabric on tile. Jerking around to face her, Maddox's spit caught in his throat, choking him and sending him into a coughing fit as he dropped his toothpaste. Hand fisted over his mouth, he looked away, then back, then away, then realizing this was his woman and she'd already made it clear she wanted him looking, and looked back. Violet had stripped herself of the sheet, her feminine yet strong curves revealed and glimmering with the beams of sun licking at her golden skin. His bottom jaw became slack as he looked, taking in everything he could before she could move, nearly tripping over his own feet when he saw her sultry smile. She may not know it, but damn did she have a talent for seductive faces. Last night he'd watched her just as he'd promised himself while they made love, and every movement of her features was the most tantalizing things he'd ever seen. She could give him that sexy smile, and he'd come panting and lapping at her feet, worshipping her.

No man would ever see that sexy smile but him, he decided as he forced his bottom jaw to reconnect with the top, clearing his throat. With one last look down the beautiful length of her backside, following her curves, Maddox looked back up at his woman, "I see what you want to do," he chuckled, ignoring the growing tension in his groin, leaning back against the counter and stabling himself onto it by gripping it. He was partly just using it to relax on, but partly using it to keep himself from rushing to Violet and taking her against the shower like a damn animal. "But we aren't doing that so early. It's far too," he sighed, licking his lips as he thought of how to phrase what he wanted to say, "You were just as tight as you promised, if not more, and I think your," he paused again, nostrils flaring, "womanly parts need a break. It was a very tight fit, and I think it is still trying to recuperate from the intrusion."
He paused, taking the hesitation as another excuse to look down her body, swallowing audibly. Now, he had to turn back to face the counter, worried his body's obvious arousal would contrast his words, and make her think he was just trying to play hard to get. He picked up the closest thing on the counter, trying to give his mind something else to focus on. Think of something that's a big turn off...something that isn't sexual at all. Nodding at himself now, he thought about Anya, noticing his arousal lessened considerable, and smiling at his success.

"In fact, while we're on the topic," he drew the word out the word, fiddling with his toothbrush, "how is your...how are you feeling? I don’t really now how it works with, well, a virgin, so updates would be very very helpful here. I'm kind of lost in terms of knowing what's going on in your mind and body."

{{That's great! :) I couldn't come up with something that was interesting to do with the post today, so it works out perfectly that you posted! I can't do that. lol. I write with the tv on in the background so I have a little trouble focusing enough to write fast!}}

musikfreakx
you are a hurricane prone area, ...

Old 08-21-2011, 11:50 PM

Violet couldn't help but laugh as she noticed him gawk at her body. It seemed he never tired of staring at her feminine curves, and she bit her lip to conceal the grin. She turned her head back straight and stepped to shower. Thankfully her shower and bath tub were separate, and she flipped on the faucet, feeling the water to make sure it was nice and hot.

The redhead clicked her tongue in a playful, 'tsk tsk tsk' manner, stepping delicately into the shower. Boiling droplets hit her tan skin, and the temperature made her want to recoil at first. However soon enough her skin became accustomed to the drops and she enjoyed it, like an annoying puppy soon becoming cute.

"Tsk, tsk, I just want to take a shower," she teased in a fake innocent voice before letting out a happy laugh. She closed her eyes and let the scalding water wash over her face and drench her long red locks. The shower doors were like a Mosaic, foggy and odd circular/oval shapes that revealed the curve of her body as she moved, but was foggy enough to give it a tantalizing and slightly mysterious effect, not revealing her actual naked body.

She couldn't help but feel a blissful smile wash over her face as he said she and her womanly parts needed a rest. "I am a bit sore," she said and giggled lightly, running her light purple lofa over her sun kissed skin. She hummed lightly under her breath, a soft and sweet Beethoven tune.

"And don't worry, I wouldn't pants you in front of anyone," she said reassuringly and rolled her eyes. "I wouldn't want anyone else getting their eyes or hands on you like I have," she added deviously and seductively, but her words were true. She really wouldn't depants him in front of others.

The shower door was still open, giving Maddox brief glimpses of her wet body as she moved in the shower, and she finally leaned over, peaking her head out at him. Drops of water dripped off of her long eye lashes, hazel eyes blinking up at him. One hand wrapped around the door, balancing herself as she peered up at him, a bead of water dripping off of her chin.

"Mentally, I'm fine. Great even. I'm not too sore I guess, a little pain down there and my skin is still pretty sensitive," she said, referring to how they had gone at it like jack rabbits putting her nerve endings in a sensitive state. She would get shivers if water hit her neck, the area still feeling highly erotic.

As she pulled back up and shampooed her hair, the shampoo fluffing up in her hands as she massaged her scalp, she mentally smacked herself. A small groan escaped her lips. "I almost forgot. I have to go to the gyno today. Everyone has to do it in the Colony after they lose their virginity, it's kind of a requirement," Violet told him, washing her hair out and conditioning it.

"Everything should go over well. Luckily they're not allowed to get too personal or ask too many questions," she said in a relieved manner. The Colony did respect privacy, though it was hard to keep it. Her and Maddox would have to be careful around others, make sure to not act any differently than they had the day before, especially around Rupert and the other government officials.

She stayed in the boiling water for a few minutes after she had washed out the conditioner and shaved her body, having slid the door shut after pulling back up from looking at him. The Mosiac like glass of the shower doors was like a teaser, revealing just enough to get one interested but not the full deal. Violet faced the water and let it her full on in the face, at a pressure not to harsh as to hurt her upturned features.

In her mind she was still reliving every detail from the previous, how Maddox's gray eyes had watched her, intrigued and curious and glowing. She could still feel his lips on hers, kissing her passionately and gently. The presence of her teeth and lips gently on her neck still seemed existent. He had done everything perfectly, had fulfilled her and pleased her and made sure she was OK when the first penetration had happened. In her eyes, it was perfect.

((Sorry it took so long! Went to a friend's house. Guess who has a date this weekend?! ))

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-22-2011, 02:36 AM

Maddox was glancing up in the mirror religiously, not daring to miss a sneak peak of Violet. He may have already explored all of what her body was willing to give, but that didn't mean he wouldn't obsess over her body still. That body deserves to be worshipped, and that’s exactly what he'd do. He'd already turned on the water, and was running his hands under it, rinsing them, his fingers tight around each other as she tsked him about her love for the shower. She was so excited to be taking a shower, that Violet was humming, her voice giggly, and even letting out the occasional groan. No matter how irrational it seemed, he wanted to kill the damn shower head for enticing such a groan from him; that was his job.

Violet informed him of being slightly sore as Maddox grabbed his toothbrush, and pushed some toothpaste out of it's tube and onto the bristles of his brush. To stifle him from saying anything, or stalking to her as she leaned around the shower, giving him a torturous fogged view of her body close against the glass, her wet hair dripping as it fell from her head. He'd lather shampoo through that hair if it meant he got to touch it, and touch her, or even see her covered in all of that water. Gods, she must look like a angel with those water droplets licking down her skin, tracing patterns for him to follow.

Yanking his gaze away, he listened, his toothbrush slamming in and out of his mouth, Maddox scowling at his reflection. If only he had no self control; which usually he didn't, but if it meant it would keep Violet healthier then he would have some damn self control.

Violet teased him, her words nearly breaking the small tether of control he was forcing himself to cling to, when she told him she didn't want anyone else to see or touch him. The words were so possessive, and so sexy for that same reason. It showed him that Violet is just as just as possessive over Maddox as he feels over her. Which means last night was a mutual claiming. Stifling his grin by moving his toothbrush to his top teeth, Maddox put aside to his carnal instincts to focus on the important meaning in what she had said. It was a relief that mentally she was great, because last night one of his biggest worries was that she was going to wake up the next morning regretting what she'd done with him. He hadn't gotten a good first experienced, and had tried his best and used everything he could to make last night special for her. So, the fact that mentally she was great sent a huge wave of relief and allowed him to release stiff tension he hadn't realized he'd had.

On the other hand, though, Maddox had to wonder as she continued on to explain about the gyno if having a little bit of pain even the next morning was normal. Hopefully the doctor would bring that one up...Maddox didn't think it'd seem normal if a kidnappee was worried about his captors pain. Though, he could always mention it to Violet, and she could ask her doctor. Though...Violet has enough to worry about. If it turns out it's nothing, then why give her that extra worry anyway? He'll just wait it out, and if the gyno doesn't ask about it, then he'll tell Violet to bring it up.

Though, Violet had said that the gyno didn't ask question that were too personal. Why qualified as personal, then? In his opinion, if it involved his woman's female areas, then it was damn certain that everything was very personal in his opinion!

As Maddox considered his options, thinking about this 'gyno' appointment, he busied himself with washing his face, shaving, putting on aftershave, and rinsing his mouth with mouthwash. By the time he was done, he felt clean as laundry fresh out of the dryer, fresh and ready for the day, but his mind was still reeling with thoughts and questions. He'd only heard about the gyno from Demitri, and he'd heard horror stories. Demitri had told Maddox that they take this huge metal rod, and stick it into the woman, the push this lever and the damn thing opened while inside her! Not only did Maddox think he'd nearly pass out at such a freaky sight, but Maddox didn't think he could pretend he didn't care about Violet when her gyno began to check her breasts for any cancer signs or worries.

"When is this appointment? Is it right afterwards, like today, or do you wait awhile? And can he tell when it was you lost it, or who you lost it to?" He knew they probably sounded like stupid questions, but it's not like he'd stayed up nights and researched this stuff. He'd never imagined he'd have to know such things, because he avoided women. He would've scoffed if someone had told him in just a few days he'd make love with a woman he cares about, and be more protective over her than he is himself…

"I would appreciate it if I could go with you. I don't much prefer to be watched by Rupert," and the mention of the man, another thought popped into his head, "and he is not going into the room with us. Under no circumstances." Rupert didn't have to be in the same room as Violet to protect her from her own doctor, especially since Demitri said the women's only clothing during the session were the thin flimy outfits they had at hospitals.

{{I forgot to ask. Is this your first date??}}

musikfreakx

Old 08-25-2011, 01:49 AM

Violet reveled in the water, enjoying its refreshing feel. As she listened to Maddox, one hand reached out, long fingers gripping around the glass like konb and shifting it all the way to the left, too quick for it turn to cold, and making the water stop. Her fingers squeezed her hair, draining as much water as she could and the drops landed with thuds on the flower of her shower.

Opening the Mosiac door once more, she reached a hand out, balancing on her left foot as she tilted to grab the fluffy pale, baby blue towel hanging from it. It was barely even blue, so light that it could be mistaken for white at first glance.

She wrapped the towel around her and stepped out, light playing off of her tantalizingly long legs. Her hair was unwrapped, still damp with a few runaway droplets dripping from her long locks and falling onto her bathroom floor. They'd dry up anyhow, so she wasn't worried about it.

Her caramel eyes blinked at him, listening to his questions, and he had plenty of them. "It's today. I'm supposed to go there as soon as I can," she said and shrugged lightly, looking over him once more with sparkling eyes before trotting out of the bathroom. She grabbed a pair of lace light blue panties, the same color as the towel that looked ravishing on her tan skin and against her red locks, and a matching bra. The bra had a thin lace overlay over the cups, patterns of intricate flowers that were hard to catch with the passing eye.

She pulled the two articles on, shedding her towel momentarily. As the garments slipped over her skin and to where they belong, she grabbed the towel and wrapped her hair in it much like a turban so it would dry faster.

Next she went to her closet, stepping into the spacious clothing area and glancing through her shirts. She wasn't super picky about what to wear, it wasn't like she was going on a date with her doctor. She pulled on a pair of white shorts, which were frayed at the bototms to give it a dstroyed feel, with a dark brown braided belt, also with a turquoise and white vertically stripped loose graphic teewith a circular scooping neck line, and a pair of brown leatherette boat shoes that, because they were not boots or anything of that nature, showed off the golden color and length of her legs.

She left the closet and returned to the bathroom, peering up at Maddox. She slid past him easily, feeling their bodies just graze as she made her way to the sink. "He can probably tell when I lost it, but not to who. That's impossible without a DNA test and we don't do that kind of thing here," Violet said in her light soprano tone as she shook her head. The towel had since been pulled from her hair when she was putting on her clothes, and she now towel dried her long hair.

The red locks tousled and shone as she used to the towel to dry them before she finished and hung up the towel on a rack. She quickly brushed her teeth, thoroughly cleaning her pearly whites as she always did. Spitting the white foam out and rinsing her mouth, Violet continued her usual morning ritual, still listening to Maddox.

She could feel his eyes watching her and the thought made her grin as she watched her face off and left her face without makeup. She didn't wear it often, and didn't feel like taking the time to put it on. Her ritual had been finished and she leaned on the counter just next to him.

"I want you to go. And don't worry, he won't be in there. I'll say you have to be in there because you tried to escape last night and I don't want you trying that again. But I don't want you to watch when it happens," she said, her cheeks flushing rosy red at the thought. Though it was a very intimate thing, and she had shared everything intimate with Maddox, she didn't want him to watch as her doctor examined her. She wondered if he could tell if he was pregnant, and realized he most likely could by doing tests. Though she had been on birth control for a while, so everything should be good in that department.

((Sorry it took so long and it's kinda crappy. ))

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-31-2011, 10:23 PM

Maddox stiffened as Violet brushed past him, their skin grazing, his muscles becoming rock solid with tension and hesitation. As she spoke to him, he distracted his hands with putting his toiletry items back into his bathroom zip up leather bag, avoiding eye contact. He wasn't ashamed in any means by what they had done together, nor that he wanted more, but he didn't want to move too quickly for her body to keep up. She may think she wants more, but he would more ten to one that her body was begging for a break that she had not given it.

Knots formed in his stomach at the thought of going to her 'lady doctor', his nostrils flaring in anticipation. He'd never been before, and only had horror stories, so could barely image what was going to happen. Thankfully, though, they apparently weren't too thorough, considering that they don't take DNA. Relief pulsed through him, and he released a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding in.

Violet began to shuffle beside him, starting to get her make-up and hair ready for the day. Deciding to take that break in conversation as an opportunity, he stepped out of the bathroom, and shuffled through his duffel bag for clothes. Keeping his ears perked for anything, and his eyes scanning for movement (and watching the door cautiously), Maddox pulled on his jeans and button-up iron colored shirt. Not sure whether or not you dressed casual for a lady doctor, Maddox decided to settle in-between the two extremes with a classy casual. After lacing his black leather belt into his jeans, and pulling on socks, and Zoo York vans.

After dressing, and peeking around the corner into the restroom, only to find Violet concentrating on her make-up (which he didn't understand why she felt the need to put on at all considering her natural beauty), Maddox found two of the bullets he'd hidden in clothing throughout his bag, and slid one into a hidden compartment in one of his butt pockets, and the other he slid into his socks. Hopefully there weren't metal detectors there. Then again, Violet would never go anywhere without her gun, so she wouldn't take him somewhere like that.

Zipping his duffel bag up, Maddox jumped up and headed into the bathroom, and his fingers slid from his belt as if he'd just finished closing it. He wasn't necessarily trying to hide anything from her, but he knew she'd be pissed off at him if she found out he was hiding anything from her, yet alone something she'd forbidden. Though, after what they shared last night would she trust him enough to let him carry bullets in his gun? No, even if she did, she'd have to have Rupert make sure he didn't have his gun loaded t keep up the image that nothing was going on between them.

As he came into the bathroom, ensuring his facial expressions showed just how much he appreciated the effort that went into her get-up, he listened to her explain how she would ensure Maddox could go into the room with her. Eyes squinting as he thought about it, he nodded in approval, brows unfurrowing, "Sounds like it would work. He wouldn't put it past me to escape," Maddox still didn't like talking about the man who tortured him for answers, but what needed to be done needed to be done.

Would he have tortured Violet if he hadn't felt that searing connection with her? He had forcefully subdued her after all, and been downright rude, when he'd first gotten her. Even if he would have, though, he didn't. Unlike when he took her, there were no bars held back when Maddox was taken. Hell, Anya was even about to sear off his genitals when Violet showed up!

Now a smile pulled at his lips, pride pulsing through him at the thought; his woman had gone all infuriated and powerful warrior when she'd seen what was happening, and even tore the woman off of him. Stepping forward, Maddox wove his hands through Violet's hair, grabbing her by the back of her neck, and pulling her in for a deep kiss. She opened up for him, returning his kiss as passionately as he was giving it, but he pulled away before he could allow the kiss to become too lustful. Pressing his forehead against hers, Maddox fought to control his ragged breath, his every nerve on fire just from being so close to her. Good Gods he couldn't wait until he deemed her ready for more. The wait was nearly killing him, and it'd only been an hour or so since she'd awoken.

"We should go before your baboon guard comes stumbling in the door shouting all kinds of obscenities," his thumb traced along her lower lip, his eyes watching the movement, and then he placed one last gentle kiss on her lips.

{{Sorry it took so long. I started school, so I've had barely even enough time to breathe!}}

musikfreakx

Old 09-05-2011, 10:05 PM

After contemplating herself in the large mirror, which stretched over her double sink counter, Violet swept on a coat of mascara to accent her eyes and long eyelashes. She blinked at herself, readjusting her shirt and gliding on a coat of lip balm that made her plump lips smell like watermelon. She rubbed on sweet smeeling deodarant and a cherry blossom perfume spritzed on her wrists and neck.

Clearing her throat, she ran her fingers through her hair, which was only a tiny bit damp, and smiled at herself. Satisfied, she stepped back into her bedroom, brown boat shoes (which were shaped almost like Sperry's but leatherette) lightly padding on the wooden floor. She stepped to the nightstand and pulled on her necklace which she had taken off to sleep as well as her mother's ring and a white watch. She hated being late for things and prefered to always be able to know the time. It helped her to stay on track.

She was just about to make her way back to the bathroom to grab the white sheet strewn on the light tile floor, when she glanced up at Maddox. He was turned away from her, pulling on his button up shirt. The color played on his grey eyes, taught around his muscled chest and showing off his biceps. The sight made Violet smile to herself as her eyes lowered down the length of his body. She grinned, pearly whites flashing, and shook her head to herself.

Back in the bathroom, she grabbed the sheet and bundled it up into a large white ball, like an oversized snow ball. Making sure it wouldn't immediately come undone, she tossed it from the bathroom and through the doorway, making sure it landed on her large queen bed.

She turned on her heel, checking over the bathroom for anything she had forgotten to put away or do. At the sound of shuffling, she turned back around, red locks swaying with the movement, and watched Maddox stroll in. Her eyes once again swept over his body before flickering back up to his gaze as her cheeks turned a rosy pink.

"He's not as bad as you think. He just doesn't like you," she said and laughed, the sound beautiful and infectious. They both watched each other and her memory swept back to him saving her when Paris had tried to rape her. She involuntarily touched her cheek. She had since removed the bandaid, but the cut was still quite visible and already beginning to scar at the top. Maddox had burst into the room, ripping Paris off of her and laying into him violently. Maddox had taken care of her, sweeping her into his arms and tending to her cut, making sure she was alright.

Once again her lips curled up at the sides just a tad as she thought of how Maddox had defended her. Suddenly he took her into his arms and one of her hands rested on his waist, the other gently resting on his forearm. He kissed her deeply, making her melt lioke snow in the sun. Her heart squeezed in her chest, but it wasn't painful. She smiled into the kiss as he pulled away and met his grey gaze.

Their foreheads rested against each others lovingly and Violet happily and quietly sighed, barely audible. She smiled at his comment about Rupert. She actually found it quite amusing how the two hated each other so much.

His thumb tantalizingly and delicately ran over her lip and for a second she closed her eyes, simply enjoying the feeling. They stayed close as he kissed her once more and she slowly and reluctantly pulled away.

"You're right, we need to go. Don't forget to act the part," she said and stepped away, grabbing her AK47 off of her dark wood wardrobe. She opened her dark door, surprised that her puppy wasn't immediately rushing in, and then peeked back into the bathroom, giving the motion of 'after you' as she gestured to the door.
{{It's alright! I have bronchitis, laryngitis, and pharyngitis, and more than likely strep throat, so it's very hard for me to post. It'll be a while before I am able to post.}}

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-15-2011, 03:47 AM

Maddox nodded as Violet gave a jerk of her head, motioning for him to follow through the bathroom and head out. He knew to make it look real, he'd have to lead the way, because Violet would never leave her back open to an enemy: especially when her AK was on that very back. Holding back a childish sigh, Maddox tilted his chin up like the cocky self he'd been raised to be, and strode through the large door, and straight across her room.

As he reached her door, his hand inches from the knob, he hesitated for a mere moment. A part of him wanted to demand that Rupert wait another hour or so, and Violet let him lay her down on that now sentimental bed, and remind her how much he appreciated her lovely form.

Though, with a painful rise and fall of his still puckered from burns chest, Maddox twisted the knob, and yanked the door open. Before he could even have the oak out of his face, there was the metal of a pistol staring him down. Instinctively, Maddox's hand flew up, the back of it slapping into Rupert's gun clad one, and sending the gun to the floor. Upon realizing what he'd done, though, Maddox raised his hands palm up in the air in a non-surrender surrender. He would never actually call it a surrender to anyone, because that would just be incredibly de-manning.

Rupert glared up at Maddox, snatching his gun off of the floor as Maddox retorted, "You expect me not to react when I'm staring down the barrel of a gun?"

"I expect you to behave like a good boy," Rupert scowled, his gun at his waist but still aimed at Maddox.

"Well, Violet is the boss here so I behave on her terms, fatty," with that, Maddox stepped past him, and headed for the stairs, well aware of the fact that Violet and her goon would be following close behind him.

His ears stood at attention as he listened to the footfalls behind him, listening for paces and distance from him. He may be the 'prisoner' (more like love slave) in this situation, but he still didn't like Violet being separated from him. She's his woman, and even though she's technically the captor here, he'd still protect her. If needed, he'd be ready for her own man to turn on her, because he'd been train to expect even such a low trick as that.

Reaching the last step, Maddox looked around as if he wasn't sure which way he was supposed to go. Of course, he knew his way around, and had long since memorized how to reach the garage from her room, but for the benefit of actually looking like a prisoner he wanted Rupert to perceive that Maddox was out of his element and didn't know what was where in the large house. Truth was, Maddox knew everything from Violet's room to Rupert's room, to the fifth bathroom.

Rupert's gun jammed into Maddox's back, and he grudgingly jerked forward into the direction Rupert so urgently shoved him in. The rest of the walk to the garage was quiet, Maddox pausing every once in awhile as if confused as to where to go, and Rupert forcing him in the right direction. Each time, with a roll of his eyes that Rupert and Violet couldn't see, and his fists clenched so tight the skin was taught and ghostly white over his knuckles. Finally, after who knows how many times he'd been jabbed with that damned gun, they reached the garage.

Maddox headed for the Midnight Blue Camaro for the second time in that garage, waiting for the door to be unlocked for him.

{{Sorry it took so long, and that the post is so short. School is already killing me. I barely even have time for myself anymore... How are of of your itis's doing? You feeling better? And how did things go with that boy??}}

musikfreakx

Old 09-23-2011, 10:21 PM

Violet, with much effort, focused and put her mind on track. She could be a damn good actress if she didn't say so her self, and she'd been taught to be able to let a lie roll off of her tongue as smoothly as the truth would. Think of it as a role, she told herself and breathed in through her nostrils, then let the air out of her mouth. She rolled her neck once so it cracked, red locks tumbling wildly, and nodded to herself.

Maddox reached forward and opened the door, Violet having followed him gracefully and already in character. As Maddox turned the door knob and pulled, he was met with the shiny barrel of Rupert's gun. An instant, non acting scowl passed over Violet's features as she watched the interaction. Maddox smacked the gun down and she saw Rupert's face contort in anger. He glanced at her once and she frowned, shaking her head. She could almost hear his teeth grit as he angrily retrieved his gun and Maddox pretended to surrender.

"OK boys, settle down," she grumbled, though she had to be sure not to smile as she watched Maddox tip his chin up cockily and arrogantly. With a mental roll of her eyes, she continued to watch them. When Maddox called Rupert a fatty, the large body guard nearly pounced like a lion, but Violet held up her right hand, her left hand still supporting her gun.

"Stop acting like kindergarten boys arguing over blocks. Let's go," she said and made the motion of jamming he gun into Maddox. She knew from Rupert's angle it would look highly convincing, and her teddy bear of a body guard would think nothing of it. In fact he'd be pleased that she had done so, but what he didn't know was that Violet gently and secretively stopped the point of the gun from ramming into Maddox at the last second.

The trio walked down the stairs, Rupert now taking control and guiding Maddox. At the second floor, Violet briefly walked away, but kept the pair in sight. She wouldn't have Maddox 'accidentally' falling at Rupert's hands. Her leatherette boat shoes padded gently across the kitchen tile and she quickly made herself a cup of coffee, though there was a good amount of creamer in the caffeinated drink. Violet couldn't handle bitter coffee, and so sugar and creamer sweetened it up to where she could barely taste the coffee.

Returning to the two, Violet sneakily checking out Maddox's butt as it swayed, the redhead followed them down the stairs. She held the warm coffee in her hands, and even though it wasn't chilly in the house it still felt comforting and warmed her up. Her eyes narrowed, seemingly suspiciously, as she followed Maddox down the elegant stair case, but truly she was imagining him grabbing her and pushing her against the wall, her long legs wrapping around him. Of course the scenario didn't involve Rupert, and Violet nearly let herself get carried away as she thought of Maddox's strong arms supporting her up and his soft lips against her neck then trailing down her collar bone.

Violet coughed once, letting a fake but convincing scowl play on her face. Rupert didn't even regard her, merely taking the cough for exactly that. A cough. Aw geez, the President's daughter thought to herself, giving herself a mental scolding to stay on focus.

As they reached the garage, both Maddox and Violet expertly playing their parts, Violet tugged upon the door, letting it swing out behind her. She led them to the Camaro and unlocked her door, hopping in effortlessly. She watched Rupert and Maddox file in, Rupert still looking as if he wanted to slaughter Maddox and cook him on the grill, and sipped her coffee from its mug, having not bothered to grab breakfast.

The engine revved to life, the beautiful noise filling Violet's ears and making her smile. Her seat was already adjusted, her fingers tapping gently on the dark steering wheel. The garage door rose noiselessly, and Violet shifted to reverse. Her lips parted gently as she tugged on her seat belt.

"Where are we going and why is he coming," Rupert demanded from the back seat, making it a point to roughly ram his knee into Maddox's seat.

"Doctor's," Violet replied simply, but she knew Rupert would press on.

And that he did. "Why? You don't need a check up. You look fine," he argued, eyebrows now raising from behind his pitch black sunglasses.

"Not that doctor. My lady doctor, Rupert. And he tried to escape last night. I don't want a repeat of that, so he has to come," she retorted, nearly laughing at how Rupert's face paled at the mention of Violet's gynecologist. Violet's tone of voice had held annoyance and slight frustration as she lied in saying Maddox had tried to escape. Rupert nodded, convinced by the fake emotions and once again glared at the back of Maddox's head, his eyes piercing daggers into Violet's man. That's right. My man, she thought to herself and smirked, hazel honey eyes smiling.

((Ugh I know how that is. I've been stressed all week so I haven't been able to reply. Aw, I'm sorry! At least it's the weekend! :) Luckily I'm better now and finally getting off those stupid meds. Ugh. Terrible. Well. The date was great. We went to the movies and laughed and talked and at the end of the night he kissed me. But I found out that he's been interested in my friend the whole time -.- ))

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-14-2011, 09:21 PM

Maddox noticed the scent of coffee fill his nostrils, and they flared, his eyes darting between Rupert and Violet. Eyes landing on the culprit of the smell in her slender fingers, he openly scowled, the corners of his lips pulled tight as he squinted at the cup. When the hell had she slipped away to get that? And even more, why the hell didn't he notice? Nearly fuming now, he inwardly kicked himself. If she could sneak away without him noticing so easily, then that means that someone else could sneak in to her without him noticing, and kill her before he even knew they were there.

Well, maybe not. Violet was far more skilled than even the majority of his men, and he knew she was far more capable of sneaking past him than any other. He probably shouldn't be beating himself up over her sneaking away to get coffee when it wasn't something to be upset about. She was a skilled woman. It's not like he let an untrained serial killer past him. No, he let a lethally trained woman with equal talent to him past him there was no reason to have the lack of confidence in himself and hit to his pride that he currently had.

Deciding to settle for that, Maddox settled into his seat, chewing on his bottom lip, the lip puckering from the bites. No matter how much he convinced himself that it was okay she slipped away, his pride would still be hurt. After all, he is a man, and a man with a lot of pride to protect. That, and a lot of woman to protect. A real handful of a woman.

Glancing over at Violet, they made eye contact for the slightest of moments, and the split moment was enough to make his stomach tighten. Her pupils nearly consumed her irises, rising a stifled laugh from Maddox that he chocked with a cough, his hand fisted in front of his mouth. When someone's pupils took up that much space of their iris it could mean two things: either it's dark, which it's not because they had the garage lights, or they were aroused. Since it was light in the garage, it meant Violet was currently aroused.

Look at her...Maddox held back a smirk, proud in his handy work. One night with her, and he'd turned her into a sex driven fiend....his sexy warrior. It obviously wasn't dark enough for that to be the reason of her pupils being dilated, so the only left is that his woman was currently taking advantage of him in her mind.

"What's so funny?" Rupert's gun jammed into the back of the seat.

"None of your business," Maddox blew of Rupert's question, slamming his seatbelt into the buckle.

"You are my business," but, lucky for Maddox, Rupert didn't press any farther than that, because it seemed he had moved onto bigger and better things, questioning Violet about where they were heading, why, and why Maddox got to come.

Nosy bugger….Maddox wanted to slam his nose cartilage into his brain; teach him to keep his nose out of everyone's business.

Although, even though it irritated Maddox that this big oaf had to be involved in everything concerning Violet when in reality that was now Maddox's responsibility, Maddox did have to admit that it was hilarious to see the man stuttering over the idea of a gynecologist. Even the big thug shies at the mention of the special doctor. Well, at least he didn't have to go in and witness all of it...Maddox would have to witness the horrors Rupert only had to imagine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The drive went by in quietness, Rupert too awkward to say anything to Violet, or to antagonize Maddox. Man, the man must have never had sex with a woman before if the mere mention of a gynecologist made him so quiet. I mean, yeah, there's horror stories of what that monster that calls himself a doctor does, but the man needed to get over it. Maddox did. Yes, Maddox was still not very excited to watch what that doctor does to his female, but he wasn't about to go all petrified little boy over it.

Violet pulled into a parking lot, Maddox looking up at the building, his nostrils flaring in anticipation. He couldn't let Violet do this alone, though, considering it was his fault she had to be here in the first place. Though, she was the one who did it. She obviously proved last night that she wanted it, so it's not like this was something he had to do. Still, it was something he should do.

Though, why wasn't Violet as nervous as the men were? It wasn't even their body they were freaking out about, yet here was Violet, her ginger curls framing her face delicately, sipping on her aromatic coffee. She looked completely unphased by what was about to go down. You know what that means...If his woman is calm he needs to be too, because he's the man here.

Letting out a heavy sigh, Maddox shoved open his door, squinting as the early morning sunlight glared into him, his nose crinkling. Rupert got out behind him, shoving Maddox out of the way with his shoulder, rousing a growl from the man.

"Why are you even getting out? You don't get to go in," Maddox scowled at him, trying not to look possessive, "I do."

Maddox looked to Violet, giving her an irritated look, arms crossing over his chest.

{{WHAAAAT?!?!?! He kissed you, but was interested in your friend?? What a jerk!! I've been going on dates with this 20 lately, and it's been okay, but there's some tension because I told him I'm not sexually active and don't plan to be too soon. To be honest, I'm surprised he's even still talking to me. Lol }}

musikfreakx

Old 12-30-2011, 10:39 PM

Violet pulled off her seat belt, swinging her long legs out of the car as she opened it. With one hand still holding her coffee, she leaned back and opened the compartment in front of Maddox's seat. The movement made her hand brush against his knee and she glanced up and winked. Thankfully Rupert was too absorbed in checking his gun to notice the gesture. She grabbed her plain black sunglasses and shut the compartment door. Pulling back up, she threw a smirk over her shoulder as Maddox.

Violet stepped onto the asphalt of the parking lot. She heard Maddox and Rupert get out of the car. Here comes the bickering, she thought to herself and rolled her hazel eyes. Her prediction was right. She glanced up at Maddox and Rupert and frowned, trying not to laugh at Maddox's expression. The scowl on his face was almost comical, and Violet could see the possessive glint in his steel eyes.

"Maddox goes in. Solely so I can watch him." she said and slammed her car door shut. She made sure it was locked and spun her keys on her left index finger.

"The prick has no right to go in,
" Rupert argued. Violet sent him a death glare and a slight growl rumbled from her throat.

"I already told you, Rupert. He tried to escape and I have to watch him," she said and grit her teeth. She was in a good mood from last night, despite her hidden nerves of seeing the lady doctor, and she was getting annoyed pretty quick.

"I can watch him." Rupert hissed and jammed his gun into Maddox's shoulder. She quickly stepped around the car, her AK47 hanging against her chest by its shoulder strap. She stepped right up to Rupert, craning her head to peer up at him. He was at least, if not over, a full foot taller than her. She glared up at him and she could see the nervousness on his face. Violet could be extremely intimidating when need be.

"I would let you, but you lost my trust when I walked in on you and Anya torturing him after I gave specific orders not to. Not only that, but of all people you should know that I am quite competent enough to handle it," she hissed. Rupert nodded and took a step back, slowly lowering his gun. "Good, that's more like it. Now watch out out here. You know there's a traitor in our midst and it could be anyone. Keep an eye out," she added, her tone softer now. He nodded and she patted his bicep. He smiled slightly at her, glad she was no longer giving him that lethal stare of hers that he could feel even though she had sunglasses on.

As Violet turned, Rupert frowned at Maddox before leaning against the side of her car. Oddly enough, Violet could tell he leaned against her car.

"Don't lean on the car," she called, not even looking over her shoulder. A look of confusion passed over Rupert's face as he wondered how she knew, and he slowly stood back up. Violet grabbed Maddox's bicep and pretended to yank him forward. but her grip was gentle and warm on his arm. She glanced up at him behind her sunglasses as she paced forward. Opening the door of the hospital, she looked around and frowned. She utterly despised hospitals.

"You alright," she asked quietly, her lips barely moving. She pushed her sunglasses to the top of her head, letting it push back her blood colored wavy locks. She avoided his eyes, feeling her nerves start to eat her up from the inside out. It wasn't the fact that she was seeing her lady doctor, though it did worry her, but more so the fact that she was in the hospital. For a brief moment she wondered if Peter was working here today or not, and prayed he wasn't.

Speak of the devil. With that she saw Peter round the corner and grin at her. He instantly scowled at Maddox and her grip on Maddox's arm tightened considerably.

"Vi, what are you doing here," he asked as he came closer. He looked her up and down, his eyes hovering on her long legs and her breasts.

"Dont' call me that. And checkup," she lied and shoved past him, pulling Maddox with her. He started to follow and her knuckles turned white as she gripped Maddox's bicep.

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-31-2011, 08:27 AM

As Violet's hand brushed against his knee he'd played it off as an accident, but when he saw her wink and sultry smirk his eyes widened. That sneaky little mink, he tsked in his mind, smiling as he shook his head. What was even more amusing was that Rupert, her self-acclaimed unbeatable bodyguard, had not even noticed a thing. Biting the insides of his cheeks to tame the uncontrolled smile, he cleared his throat, jumping from the car as Violet moved to do so.

Rupert wasted no time protesting, his scowl landing on Maddox as soon as their feet touched the pavement. The furious stare was equally returned, of course, but before Maddox could open her mouth with a retort Violet had interjected. When the cold bite of metal pressed into his shoulder, pulling on the puckered flesh of his burn, Maddox winced and moved to grab the barrel. His intentions to do so, however, were stunted as his woman raced around the car, red curls bouncing on her shoulders.

The woman may be smaller than both men, but as she raced aorund the front of her car even Maddox felt like a scorned child that wanted to retreat to the nearest corner, but he held his ground, comforted in the fact that it was aimed at Rupert.

Her fiesty words and dangerous stare settled the matter, though Maddox could definitely have solved it with a fist...prove who can protect her better (no competition there, of course). Leaving the man in the dust, Maddox fought the urge to sling an arm around her possessively. He'd seen many men do so in an act of defiance to another man. Though, in this case it would foil everything, and reveal far too much.

Her over the shoulder scorn for leaning on her car was pleasing enough for him, a smile spreading his lips, his shoulders square as the walked away from the mountain of a man, brought down to size by a fiesty ginger.

The newly acclaimed satisfaction was quickly overwhelmed by tension as Peter showed, up, Maddox's mouth still open from starting to answer Violet's question. The jaws quickly joined once more as he scowled at the man, moving to take a step towards him, fists clenching. If he takes one more step towards her, Maddox threatened uselessly in his mind, expression dark as night.

Her slender fingers tightened on his bicep, her comforting touch now a vice grip intended to restrain. Peter's eyes scanned the length of Violet, pausing on places only Maddox should be allowed the pleasure of openly staring at. Furious, blood searing in his veins, Maddox's breath came out in a sharp huff, stepping towards the man. Violet interrupted his intentions for the millianth time in the last ten minutes, cutting in with her answer. In Maddox's opinion, though she didn't ask but should've, she wasn't responsible to answer in the first place.

Controlling himself, reminding himself of his purpose in being here, Maddox drew in another breath, releasing it in a shaky wave of tension, muscles tight in preparation. He'd restrain himelf for his mate, but only because she was far more capable of caring for herself than he gives her credit for. Well, that, and because the consequences if he didn't would be far greater...his woman was a warrior, after all.

Settling himself with that, Maddox followed beside her, silently obeying her desires in ways he could publicly. Her fingers tightened on his bicep, her nails imprinting in skin, sure to leave a mark from the nearly painful grip she held. Glancing at her, he caught the movement out of the corner of his eyes of Peter moving to follow them. Maddox's fuse blew.

Growling as he tore from her grip, a hand shoving her hip so that she was placed securely away from the conflict, Maddox stalked towards the man. Peter's face was all innocent fun, but Maddox would have nothing of it. A hand slammed into the dispicable man's throat, gripping around the muscle as a leg swung out and hammered into the back of Peter's knees, knocking the legs out from under him. Moving with Peter as he was flung to the ground, Maddox knelt over him, oblivious of the eyes of onlookers watching the scene.

"If you don't leave us the fuck alone I swear to whatever higher power there is that I will rip your throat out, and spoon feed it to you, do you understand me? And if you ever stare at a respectful woman like that again you better hope that that power likes you, because I will personally see to it that you die a tortorously slow and painful death, you filthy pervert. Now, apologize to her," his fingers tightened around Peter's neck, cutting off air and blood circulation with his anger infused grip.

musikfreakx

Old 12-31-2011, 03:36 PM

Violet's eyes widened as she watched Maddox pounce on Peter, his expression one of fury and possessiveness. Though it made her cheeks blush slightly that he was protecting her so, she knew there were others looking. She knew her nails had been practically ripping into his skin in tight grip, yet he had torn away from her easily, shoving her, but not too forcefully, to the side so she wouldn't get hurt. She sighed as she watched Maddox basically throw Peter to the ground, making no move to interfere. Yet.

Peter didn't even put up a fight, his hands tightening around the one Maddox had around his neck. Violet tilted her head a bit as she watched his face start to turn red. She wanted to wait one more moment to see if her ex would even defend himself, but it was easy to tell that the wimp wasn't combat or defense fighting trained like she had been.

Watching with narrowed eyes, Violet stepped forward and peered down at him. She knew she should have tamed Maddox before he attacked, but his actions were interesting to her. She'd admit it: she had always loved a good fight. But this was obviously no fight considering Peter lay there like a lump on a log and trying to breathe. Not only that, but the fact that he was defending her so forcefully made her insides feel warm and mushy, and not to mention it kind of turned her on.

"I'm.... sorry," Peter choked out and stared at Violet with pleading eyes. Her hazel irises squinted at him before her lips formed a tight line and she nodded. She gently squeezed Maddox's shoulder to tell him to ease up and let go.

"Is everything okay here," a doctor asked, a blue mask hanging loosely against his chest from his neck. Violet nodded.

"Yes. Peter had tried to make a move on the prisoner here and he fought back. I'll keep a closer eye on him," she replied, pretending to be annoyed at the 'prisoner'. She grabbed Maddox's arm and yanked it away, effectively playing her part. The doctor, whose black hair was starting to gray, looked at Peter to confirm the story. As the doctor turned away, Violet raised a deadly eyebrow at Peter. Peter nodded, confirming Violet's story, a brief look of satisfaction crossing her features before she wiped it away when the doctor looked at her.

"Alright. Violet, are you here for an appointment or..." he trailed off, raising an eyebrow at her and offering a soft smile. She was the president's daughter, of course the doctor would believe her story. A lump formed in her throat as the doctor asked her cause for being at the hospital.

"A checkup, but not the usual," she replied vaguely and raised her eyebrows. He quickly nodded, catching on to exactly what kind of 'checkup' she was hinting at. Peter was on his knees, oblivious to the conversation, and clutching at his throat. He was a dick and got what he derseved. If Maddox wouldn't have stepped in, Violet definitely would have.

"Okay. Go ahead and check in with the nurse, then head to the bathroom and change into one of the gowns in there. I'll be in room B127," he said and began to walk off. Violet caught his arm and leaned closer.

"We need to keep this under the radar for security purposes. If anyone finds out I'm here... well, you won't be around much longer to find out," she threatened in a barely audible voice. He gulped once and stepped back, nodding once more. Thankfully the doctor heeded her warning.

The forty something year old doctor stepped away to his office, examining something on a clipboard. Violet looked at Maddox and jerked her head in the doctor's direction, telling him to follow.

"And no funny business," she said, half smiling. However she soon gave him a serious look and watched him walk away. Moving to the nearby restroom, Violet locked the door with slightly shaking fingers. Light goosebumps broke out on her arms and legs, both from the slight draft of the hospital and her ever growing nerves. She glanced at the mirror over the sink and sighed audibly. "Get it together," she mumbled to herself and nodded. She threw off her shorts, shoes, socks, shirts, and under garments and pulled on one of the light blue, flimsy gown she grabbed from a nearby rack beside the door. She wasn't sure why she was so nervous, but she felt a slight feeling of dread in her stomach as a knot of anxiety formed there.

After gathering her clothes in her hands, she slowly unlocked the door and stepped out of the room. Thankfully the only person in the main lobby was the receptionist chatting away on her telephone. The redhead held her gun in her left hand, skin pulled taught over her strained knuckles as she gripped the weapon. She padded down the hallway in the direction the doctor had gone, glancing at signs giving directions. At last she reached the room, the door slightly open. Violet's hands timidly reached out and pushed the door open the rest of the way, not enjoying the feeling of being so exposed underneath the paper like gown. What seemed like annoyance crossed her face as she did her best to hide her true feelings.

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-31-2011, 08:05 PM

Satisfaction had hummed inside of Maddox as Peter apologized, his red face sputtering the words in eagerness to be released. Only when Violet touched his shoulder in approval, and then pretended to yank his arm in angry restraint did Maddox pry his own fingers from the vice like grip, the whites of his knuckles returning to normal coloring. Only, now there was yet another man approaching her. Standing, Peter dismissed from his furious attention, Maddox scanned over the doctor, eyeing the clipboard cautiously, squinting as he tried to read what was on it. However, during conversing with Violet, the doctor tilted it more towards his chest, rousing a frown from Maddox, wondering if the doctor had something to hide.

He'd wanted to stay behind with Violet, shocked that she had to change in a bathroom and then walk to the room, shielded by nothing but a flimsy hospital gown, but Violet had pushed him after the doctor, implying for him to follow. At first he was going to protest, her half smile seeming casual, but her face turned serious and he spun on his heels, following the doctor like a well trained dog. Good god, his men would be so ashamed of him right now; they'd tease him about being so 'whipped' as Demitri called it. Well, if sacrificing a little-tiny bit of dominance in certain areas was necessary to keep this fiery woman pleased, he'd sure as hell do so. He'd been around women as fiesty as her in his field of work, that's for damn sure, but none of them were so damn sexy. None of them made him weak in the knees, distracted in a fight, and so willing to follow commands. Sure, some made him want to have sex with them, but none of the made him want to make love.

Realization hit as him and the doctor entered the room, Maddox noting the room number, floor level, positioning in terms of the building, how many windows, and where the nearest exit was. Make love..that's exactly what he'd done with Violet, something he used to scoff at in disgust. Now, though, he couldn't see it any other way. He couldn't imagine being with another woman. He only wanted to stare into her eyes, to watch her feminine features squirm with the overwhelming sensations; he only wanted to feel her body against his, her-

"So, who exactly are you? I'm afraid we can't allow just anyone in the room during exams," the doctor explained, putting the clipboard down on a counter, and turning on the sink to clean his hands.

Dear god, what did he have to clean his hands for? Where was he going to stick them?

"I'm a," he hesitated, wondering what he should even say. He wasn't expecting to have to talk to the guy, "prisoner."

"She's bringing you in with her? A prisoner? That doesn't seem like the most comfortable situation in the world."

"Well, you could say I try to escape a lot, so she's paranoid to leave me from her watch. You know how well she's been trained, and all that," he shuffled awkwardly by the door, shoving his hands in his pockets.

The doctor eyed the movements curiously, an eyebrow raising as he glanced between Maddox and the door, probably wondering if he was going to have to worry about Maddox trying to escape before Violet came in. Relief washed the doctor's face, though, as the door opened, Violet stepping in, her gun clamped in her hand.

The doctor may have been releived, but Maddox was only worried as she came in. She may be skilled at putting up a front, but Maddox was skilled at reading people, and she was definitely not as nonchalant as she looks. He watched her from his spot by the door, leaning against the wall, his stomach knotting as the doctor puled on plastic gloves, the snapping sound sending Maddox's stomach into hurdles.

musikfreakx

Old 01-14-2012, 08:34 PM

Violet visibly flinched as the doctor snapped his rubber gloves onto his hands. The sound resounded in her eardrums and she frowned. She watched him intently, standing still at the door. Maddox watched her, but she didn’t meet his gaze.

“Go ahead and get situated, feet in the stirrups,” the doctor instructed and waved a hand at the hospital chair, with stirrups on the end to hold her feet in place. She never thought a hospital bed would arouse such doom from her stomach. Her gun still in her hand, she easily climbed up and onto the bed. Pushing her red locks over her shoulders, she started to swing her legs over but glanced at Maddox.

“Don’t watch,” she said to Maddox and nodded her head at a chair in the corner of the room. From that chair he wouldn’t be able to see what exactly the doctor would do, which would comfort her. She guessed Maddox didn’t exactly want to watch either.

Taking a slow, deep breath, Violet swung her long legs up and over, situating each of her feet in the separated stirrups. She noticed the stirrups made her gown rise up and would give the doctor a perfect view, so to speak. She pushed down the feeble blue cloth, attempting to cover herself up. The doctor glanced at her with understanding blue eyes.

“It’s okay to be nervous, but I need you to relax. I’ve done this before, and I promise I’m looking solely as a doctor,” he comforted. She let out a puff of air, leaned back, and tried to relax her tense muscles. She lowered her gun down so it could lean against the bed and her hands wrapped around the ends of the arm rests. The doctor, whose name tag read Doctor John Michaels, smiled sympathetically and stepped forward.

=x=

After at least half an hour of the exam, the doctor pushed his rolling chair back and stood up. The exam had been a combination of awkward, frightening, and slightly painful. A few times she had hissed in air through her teeth or flinched and cringed, but Dr. Michaels would ease up and let her relax again before continuing.

“I’m going to run these swabs for tests and then get back with you, you can get dressed if you like,”
Dr. Michaels instructed and walked out of the room. Violet solely nodded and took her legs from the stirrups, letting out a sigh of relief. Her hands ached from gripping the arm rests so tightly.

Grabbing her clothes from beside her gun on the floor, Violet quickly tugged on her underwear and shorts. She glanced at Maddox.

“I hope that wasn’t as awkward for you as it was for me,” she half joked. The left side of her mouth curved up in a slight smile. She turned her back to him and tugged the gown from over her head. She slipped on her bra and shirt swiftly, thankful that the door was closed, and was sliding on her shoes as the doctor came back in, beaming gleefully.

“Perfect news! You are perfectly healthy and no diseases,” he said happily. Violet breathed a sigh of relief. "You can engage in sexual activity if you so wish," he added. Violet's cheeks turned beet red, but refrained from glancing at Maddox. She cleared her throat.

"Thanks Doc," she said as she pulled the strap of her gun over her shoulder. "And remember, this is strictly confidential. From everyone," she added and raised her eyebrows. The doctor nodded and quickly ripped up her exam sheet and tossed it in a bin. She glanced at Maddox and waved for him to come so they could leave.

Last edited by musikfreakx; 01-15-2012 at 07:48 PM..

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-22-2012, 08:47 AM

Maddox's pupils shrunk as he noticed Violet's physical flinch at the doctor's gloves snapping onto him, his nostrils flaring as he controlled the primal instinct to protect his mate. As much as he hated to admit it, and he would have denied it if anyone asked, but he craved at that moment for even a shared comforting look to ease the discomfort they were both feeling. He was forced to go without such a comfort, however, because Violet gaze was firm on the doctor, tense as she avoided Maddox's gaze.

The word stirrups jerked him from his thoughts, and his eyes widened as he looked at the chair she was being ushered to. Stirrups? How much more animalistic and third world can you get?! That's not ensuring comfort of the patient at all, it's more like welcoming them into a torture trap with absolutely no pity for the pride and/or comfort of the patient! Brows furrowing he wiped his hands on the front of his jeans, ashamed at the sweat he noticed heating them, and desperate to relieve himself of all evidence of his discomfort. You're a man god damnit...so man up already. Scowling at himself he turned to face the wall, slightly grateful for the demand not to watch. As much as he wanted to be here to support her, he didn't want to actually see what terrible things a check-up involved, and what all of the tools on the tray did. He was already taught what one of them did, and that was enough to make his stomach churn at the very mention of a gynecologist….those tools were definitely more like torture devices…

Maddox mentally shook off the dark thoughts, reminding himself to stop being a baby. Besides, if getting this check up is so terrible then she wouldn't have had sex with him just so she could avoid it! Though, judging by her reactions last night, she deemed his..attention on her very worth it. In fact, he'd even caught himself wondering in the midst of their love making if she would be so animated each time he sated her desires, and whether it was so intoxicating with every couple that had meaningful sex or just with them. In his experience, sex was just to get it over with; to get to the finish line. Violet, however, and definitely taught him better. With her, it was more about the exploration of each other, lingering just so, and finally when the sensations are intolerably strong you allow the finish.

That is what it was like to be with Violet; it was beyond anything he'd ever imagined before, and knowing that she was willing to go through such an uncomfortable, and perhaps painful, appointment brought a heat through his veins, his heart rate accelerating with excitement. He'd hesitated about taking her, and she'd shown him better...She really did want to his...to be claimed by him as his mate and partner. Holding back a smirk, silly pride rearing it's powerful self in his mind and setting his body ablaze, he folded his arms across his chest to distract himself, his fingers clenched into tight fists.

He'd make her glad that she picked him; that she decided to take a leap of faith him, something that nobody had ever done before. Not even his own men, whom he'd been partnered with since he was prepubescent had enticed such a close bond from him. She'd somehow, in the few days they'd been nearly hip to hip she'd broken down all of the defenses he'd been building up since he was old enough to talk, slamming through them like a bullet from a pistol and shattering everything he'd used to distance himself. Not only that, but he'd done the same in return, each of them offering what they didn't even know they craved.

Violet's voice drew him back to the doctor's office, his once distant eyes honing in on her, scanning her instinctually before deciding his aid was not needed. Smiling, he watched her as she dressed, "To be honest, I-"

Her flimsy patient gown slipped over her head, and dropped to the floor with a silent whoosh. Jaw snapping closed, he watched her tanned back, his eyes hungry for a better view, and his mouth watering for another taste of the skin along her delicate spine. Dear god...she urges a verbal response from him then strips? He may not be a pervert, but he's still a man.

His personal peek was gone all too soon, however, as she jerked her shirt over herself, and swiftly began tying her shoes as the doctor walked back in with his good news. He'd wanted to sigh in relief at the news of her healthiness, but for one he couldn't let off that he cared and for two the news was followed with the information that she could have sex as soon as she wanted to. Primal need flaring inside him, his muscles taut in preparation already, he rose from his chair to follow her from the room, walking after like a tiger stalking his prey. Good god, he may be a well trained and very intelligent man, but she has a legitimate talent to turn him into a one track primal neanderthal completely oblivious to anything but her. And damn, did she do it well...

{{So, I was thinking that maybe when they get back she has to do self defense training, and Maddox gets offered up as her target/attacker partner. That way it buiilds the sexual tension and opens up for interesting plots. Or was there somewhere else you wanted to take it?}}