Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-10-2013, 06:14 AM

The other men pursued them, but Chris led the way off-road and into the trees and bushes that edged his family's property. Hopefully they could lose the bigger guys in the smaller spaces between the rows here. He crouched down and moved fast through the greenery, still holding Kitai tight by the hand. He held a finger to his lips as he heard the crashing sound of the other men trying to find them through the foliage. "We have to be really quiet," he whispered. "We need to get far away from here quick."

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-10-2013, 11:24 AM

Kitai nodded as she listened to Chris and stayed as quiet as she could and fallowed him closely whenever he moved hoping not to be seen.

(sorry it's short XP )

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-21-2013, 04:54 AM

They finally got far enough away that Chris felt they were safe from any pursuit. At least for now. The family property had been big, but they were finally off of it. Grassy fields stretched out from there with the occasional bare tree shading the ground as best they could. Chris sat down under a small grove of trees to catch his breath. Now that the adrenaline of the run was out of him, he could feel the tiredness all through his body and he ached. He just smiled over at Kitai and pretended everything was alright. "Do you think that we lost them?" he asked. "But I think they're determined enough to find us again. What should we do?" he ended with a slight groan.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-21-2013, 05:01 AM

"I.... I don't know... do they know about Professor's lab? if they don't there should still be special frozen food there... it's in a container that can keep it good for a very long time... we could go there and hide for awhile?" Kitai suggested hoping that that idea would work for awhile.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-23-2013, 04:35 AM

Chris paused and considered Kitai's suggestion. "I think that would work. They shouldn't know about the lab, at least not for a long time," he said. After all, it had taken him months to figure out the location of the lab and they should be able to find another safe place to hide before anyone else deciphered his grandfather's notes. "It won't take too long to walk there, I think. It's a good thing my grandfather had the sense to work within a reasonable distance from home."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-23-2013, 05:01 AM

"Well yes... after all he couldn't have chosen anywhere too far from the hospital... I... still can't believe it though... I'm... not a robot... I'm a person... I was his sister... your great aunt...." Kitai said as they moved and seemed a little disturbed at the realization that she was his great aunt but then thought about how she had been adopted so knew it was different.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-12-2013, 03:22 AM

Chris nodded to the logic of that as he hurried through the city toward where the lab was. "Well, you're still part robot," he said. "It's not like you're a normal human." And he wouldn't want her to be. He liked that Kitai was different. When she called herself his great aunt though, he felt an odd lurch inside. He had yet to think of her in those specific terms and he realized how utterly weird that was. He liked Kitai and the fact that she was family as well as so much older than him...it was a hard thing to digest. Would it be weird if he continued to get close to her? "Come on, we're almost to the lab now."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-12-2013, 04:29 AM

"I'm sorry... that was probably an awkward thing to say... I mean it's not like I'm related by blood or anything though.... just adopted." Kitai said then sighed before she saw the lab coming up and ran over to a tree and found a tunnel covered by a fake rock. "You go in through here it's safer and you won't slip, I need to hide the door and then I'll be down, promise." she smiled easily.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-14-2013, 09:58 PM

Chris smiled a little half smile at Kitai. "I suppose it's not strange. It just sounds that way," he said as they approached the lab. He looked in awe at the hidden entrance. Obviously his grandfather had been even more paranoid that he thought. Chris frowned at Kitai and grabbed her hand. "You're the one that people are after. You should go and quickly hide. Why don't I deal with the door?" He couldn't help but be worried.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-14-2013, 10:09 PM

"Don't worry Chris I'll be fine... you'll get hurt if you go down those stairs again, come on they'll be here before too long just go on down I promise I'll be down there probably before you." she smiled softly before looking around a bit.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-30-2013, 05:31 AM

Chris had to try very hard to pout and look childish. He didn't want to be remembered as the person that tripped down the stairs, but he finally gave in and did as Kitai said. "Be safe then," was all he said before he slipped into the hidden tunnel. He moved through it quickly until he came to the lab and smiled at the familiar though strange place.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-30-2013, 06:51 AM

Kitai quickly hid the door again before running over to the front, heading inside, pulling the mat up and opening the door. As she climbed down she pressed a button that made the door seemingly dissapear and the rug lay flat again. She then made her way down the stairs easily without falling and smiled. "See I told you I would be okay." she smiled brightly.