BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-01-2012, 08:07 AM

While a girl and her friends go swimming the girl gets hurt really bad and she is one of those good dancers, every guy wants to take home. She is worried that she might never dance again because she has a piece of glass really deep in her foot. Well her best friend visits her everyday and is with her caring a lot. She likes her best friend. She tells him that and he realizes that he has the same feelings.He actually kiss her for the first time. Will she be okay? Will they be a couple?

NO ONE POST EXCEPT US!

Skeleton

Name:
Personality:
Short bio:
Looks like:
------------------------------

Savannah Love Heart ( Savvy, lovie dovie)
19 years old.
My Bestfriend, cat, dancing,
Caring, Sweet, Loving, shy, embarrassed,
well she grew up in a harsh family , dad always got drunk and hit her.. while mother slept with guys. Yeah parents didnt car about her. Feels like no one cares about her. She likes her best friend but dont know how to live with it. When she was 17 she got her belly pierced and just recently she got a tattoo. It is a butterfly on the hip. Doesn't have glasses, has good vision. She began to dance with her best friend that she is parnters with on a dancing show.

Alice Lean
19 years old.
A crush, her bunny, her best friend Savvy ,
Caring, Curious, Awesome, funny, random.
Has a good life. When she was 16 years old she got her belly pierced and stuff. Well now She talked Savannah into dancing. Now thanks to her they both are on a fancy dance show. While she hopes her best friend is alright.Now she is excited about this summer camp thing with four people, her ,savvy, some guy , guy friend.

Last edited by BeautyMonster; 01-01-2012 at 08:15 AM..

Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 01-01-2012, 08:45 AM

Lukas young (Luke)
20 years old
Savannah, dancing, music
Caring, kind hearted, loving, shy romantic
Luke's mother passed away a few years ago now, and he never knew his father. Thanks to a friend he picked up dancing, and it was probably one of the best things he could have done. He got closer to the one he admired, and was now her dance partner. He lives with his best friend, chase, for now.

Chase hernadez (spaz)
19 years old
An admirer, peace and quiet, dancing
Straight forward on most topics, manic depressant, but all around a good guy, caring and quiet
He only knows his father, and what he does know of his mother was never really anything good. He has been through a lot in his life, which caused the depression. Only his friends know how to take him and anyone else thinks he's either a jerk or really mody. He picked up dancing to keep himself busy and close to his friends. He likes one of them, but is just too shy to say anything.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-02-2012, 12:54 AM

Setting : when Savannah gets a piece of glass stuck in her foot.

Savannah was in the water it was a dare. Late at night, spaz, luke, and al were on the sand on the blankets. she reached down un the water then grabbing a seashell jumping off the ground with her feet one hurtt really bad now she went to the branch " ow"
alice seen savannah go towards a branch what was the mater , she swam really fast and helping her walk to the shore. " whats wrong"
savannah was holding her foot that got hurt there was blood on her foot she said " i think i have a piece of glass stuck in my foot. "
Alice helped her go sit down " we need to take you to the hospital.. one is 20 minutes away.. we can make it in ten. "
Savannah sighed and said " please. just anything.. " She tried to stand up but her foot hurt she whined and fell onto her but again she wanted to cry.

Donut

Old 01-02-2012, 02:30 AM

Luke looked over at chase "I told you this wasn't too good of an idea, now get the car door open." he said as he walked over to savanna. "hold on tight I'll get ya to the car, we need to hurry." he stated scooping her up and carrying her to the car. after chafe got the door open he started picking up the blankets and placed them in the back as well. "come on Alice, before big ol Luke leaves us." he said with a chuckle as he held the door open for her.

The car ride was a fast one as Luke sped down the road to the hospital. He didn't want anything to happen to her, and didn't want things to get worse. He liked savanna and well it was kind of obvious but he didn't care. He helped get her singed in the er as chase just sat quietly in the waiting room.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-02-2012, 02:51 AM

Savannah sighed grabbing onto Luke as he picked her up She bit her lower lip. As they got to the hospital she was deathly afraid of them she sighed. She tightened her grip as her foot was put on the bed softly. She was soo scared. she didn't know what to do.

Alice got in and looked at chase. He wash er crush.. Of course he wound t go out with her.. She was... weird. and not that good looking. She prayed that savannah would be okay. She stood up " i'm going to see if Savvy is okay " She went to the room and said " hey. " she smiled. she looked at Savvy. " are you okay. "

Savannah said " are you kidding me , me being okay in my worst fear.. no!! " she gulped putting her hands over her eyes.

Donut

Old 01-02-2012, 03:34 AM

Back in school, people didn't like Alice that much, but Luke and chase were the two guys that did. Chafe wasnt staying around savanna because he knew that Luke liked her, and he wasn't going to inter fear with that. They were his friends, and the more he was around Alice, the more he actually liked her. She was the one that he liked, but he was too shy to actually tell her that. He liked her because she was dependable and she knew how to cheer him up when he was depressed, and he even thought she was cute. When she spoke to him he didn't say anything, and just sat there quietly waiting for now.

Luke was sitting next to savannas bed "you will be alright, and I know it hurts. But i an not leaving your side, I'll be here with you." he said. He was trying to make her feel better and know that he would be there no matter what happened. "the doctors will get you fixed up in notice." he added, not knowing how else to make her feel safe.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-02-2012, 03:45 AM

Alice looked at them then decided to go back out without a word. she sat on the edge looking down;; Blinking.. She didnt know what to say. What should she say? she liked him. Nah.. she cant itl ruin their friendship.. She ooked over at a side and grabbed a magazine and began to look at it. she was scared for her..

savannah looked at him " thank Luke." she was about to lean into kiss him but she sat up just looking at him she said " but what if it ends up me ending my dancing career. then you would have to get a new dance partner.. on the show " looking down.

Donut

Old 01-02-2012, 04:23 AM

Luke looked at savanna as she sat up, and he sat on the edge of the bed beside her. "I won't need a new dance partner,because you will be able to dance again by the time the show opens again. As I said I am here to help you, we will dance again." he said with a smile as he placed a hand on hers.

Chase didn't like the akward silence. "how's she doing? " he asked shyly. He has known her for years, and just could get enough courage to tell her how he felt, but he knew one day he would have to. It would either make things worse, or things better. That was what he feared more, her not liking him, and no longer talking to him either.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-02-2012, 05:18 AM

Savannah sighed and bit her lower lip " i dont know.. " she seen a doctor come in as his hand touched hers " thanks" she smiled a little. She then looked at the doctor who said " hello savannah i am your doctor and um we need you to have surgery so for sometime maybe tomorrow. " Then she left. Savannah freaked out " n-n-no!!! " she gulped she bit her lower lip.

Alice heard him speak she said " um... good i dont know if she is going to have surgery or not.." she had a sweet, soft voice. But she didnt know if she would tell Chase or not. I mean he might not like her. Oh that would be embarrassing she slowly lifted her magazine up in front of her face as she realized her face was getting hot and pink was on her cheeks.

Donut

Old 01-02-2012, 06:55 PM

Chase sighed and sat back in his chair again. He didn't know what else to say, so he just stayed quiet for the time being. Luke guessed the reason for the surgery was because how deep the glass went. Even if she couldn't dance, he wouldn't either, she was his partner and that wasn't going to change. He pulled her closer and gave her a hug. " it will be ok" he said trying to calm her down more.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-04-2012, 01:43 AM

Alice was scared for her bestfriend who she known for ever. she put the magazine down she wrapped her arm around his " im scared chase... " she sighed. She bit her lower lip.

Savannah looked at him knowing he would quit if she couldnt be able to dance/. maybe she can get taught oh how to play the piano. She felt herself being pulled to closer she hugged him, staying there she felt a tear on her cheek...

Donut

Old 01-04-2012, 07:35 AM

Chase was a bit surprised that Alice did that, but he could help but to be happy inside. "yea I know what you mean." he said softly as he placed his other hand on hers. "she will be ok, she will have us backing her up." he added with a small smile.

Luke softly whipped the tear off her cheek. "no need to cry, your foot will heal." he said quietly. He placed his hand on her cheek gentaly. "I'm not going anywhere." he added looking her in the eyes before leaning in for a soft kiss.

Last edited by Donut; 01-04-2012 at 07:39 AM..

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-08-2012, 05:44 AM

Alice felt a hand on hers she looked at him smiling a little " you really think so " she smiled a little...

Savannah felt her tear wiped off she sighed.. a little as he leaned in she closed her eyes pulling towards him kissing him softly on the lips.

Donut

Old 01-12-2012, 10:04 AM

Chase smiled at Alice, "yea she will make it out ok". Seeing her smile at him made his cheeks get a little red but he didn't care. He was just glad he actually was getting a little closer to her as well, he wasn't being so nervous. " would you like to get something to eat and then we can check back in on those two?" he asked with a smile.

After a few long seconds Luke pulled back, his face red but happy he did that. "I have always liked you, just didn't know how or when to tell you." he said softly. Savanna was his crush for a while, and being close to her was what he wanted most of all. It was because of her he started dancing, and if there was a chance that she couldn't dance anymore, they would find something to do together.