Artemis de Grace
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-25-2012, 07:39 AM

This is a private role play between myself and X---AznCo0ki3 which means no one is permitted to post here but she and I. Should you stumble in and like what you read feel free to subscribe and read along!

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 11-25-2012, 08:18 AM

A peal of laughter escaped her lips, Lara giggled as he grabbed for her. "No!" she said chuckling as Mark grabbed, yet again, in vain at her waist. "We're in public, so behave yourself you beast!" Lara said with a small smile as she smacked his chest playfully with the back of her hand. Mark rolled his eyes and took a peck at her cheek. "Come on! Lunch is almost over, just one more picture Lara" Mark pleaded, his dark hair falling like a fringe right between his eyes.

She shook her head, her brown hair bouncing up and then falling back against over her shoulders and past her breasts. Lara loved to tease him, she had started talking to Mark only a few weeks ago. She had needed a confidant after all the events that had taken place. Her eyes seemed distant and glossed over as she thought back, her fists clenching up and her mouth in a hard line.

Screaming, her pale hands flailing every where. Why did he not just back away, she had really begun to like him but something about him had just turned her off. He had grabbed her right as she was about to leave, she had looked into his eyes. Her own hazel eyes cold and hard as they met his love sick one, she remembered his lips crashing against hers as his hand snaked its way around her waist.

Lara felt her body shake, she snapped back to reality. Her dazed look worried Mark, she dismissed it with a smile and a shake of her head. "So how about I see the pictures that you took of me Mr. Paparazzi!" she teased as she gave him a quick peck and entwined her fingers with his as they walked back hand in hand. Being as love sick as they could possibly be.

As they reached her work place she wished that he didn't have to leave. Lara always missed him when he left, though he was in the building just across the street from her. "So, will I see you tonight?" Mark asked shyly, being equally as shy Lara simply nodded back. He held her in a gentle embrace before waving good-bye, he waited until she entered the building before he turned to leave for his own.

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ - - - - - I'll protect you from now on.

Love Mark. - - - - - ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

No sooner had she gotten into the elevator she had gotten a text from Mark. Lara smiled at the assurance he gave her, responding with a simple 'I know and love you too' she put her phone away and pushed the memories of her previous date behind her.

Artemis de Grace
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-25-2012, 08:57 AM

How many times had he lain awake? His thoughts of her hindering any chance of sleep to find a usually exhausted body, searching for answers to questions he knew she would never grace with answers. What had he done wrong? It hadn't been him, of this he was sure of, she had been the one who was wrong. Roughly throwing back the sheets Alec leaped to his feet in irritation and began to pace the floor. Six weeks. Six weeks had he been plagued with long sleepless nights or with dreams so vivid when he woke he almost told himself he was dreaming. Such vivid dreams where they were together, and they were happy and so ever deep in love. “I have to get her back....” He muttered to himself, splashing cool water on his face his eyes met his reflection's gaze and he smiled to himself, “I'll simply make her see.

Mark he believed was the man's name he mused in disgust as he watched them from the sidewalk, in a bit of a hurry to reach her as soon as she entered the building he pushed by anyone who should hinder his progress. A dark glare he offered the man who now occupied the place beside his beloved Lara; his place. He knew he needn't worry, however, soon enough she would be with his. True love always worked out in the end, didn't it?

Fortune smiled upon him as he slipped into the elevator mere seconds before the doors sealed, he smiled softly to himself, they were all alone now; he only prayed their time together would go undisturbed for the ride to the 24th floor. He allowed only a moment of silence before he spoke, afraid if his nerve would get this best of him and he would merely observe her; take in this short opportunity to admire her. “The two of you.” He said flatly, “How serious?

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 11-25-2012, 09:10 AM

Lara had been smiling and reading the texts Mark had sent to her over the last six weeks. At first it had been simple a simple hello, or how are you? Then their friendship slowly had developed into something new, something beautiful. It had morphed into young love. Lara had been having thoughts of settling down soon, after all she was almost twenty four. Lara's thickly lashed eyes flickered over to the owner of the voice that questioned her.

"The two of you." and "How serious?" The first was a statement while the second was a obvious directed question, she giggled as she looked up and opened her mouth to answer the question of her fellow co-worker. As her eyes fell upon him she felt as if lightning had struck her. Lara had her mouth slightly open as she looked into Alec's eyes.

She closed her mouth abruptly. Her eyes fell to the floor as she took in a deep breath, her phone shaking in her now clenched hands. Lara knew she needed to face his sooner of later, after all they worked in the same place. She needed to be strong, "we're thinking of getting engaged in another month or two" she told him. Lara didn't know why but her voice was gentle, almost caring as she talked to him.

Was she so terrified of him that he left her awe struck?