angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-26-2010, 01:36 AM

" My childhood was a happy one until my father died and my mother married. I did not have much friends but i have a couple now. Theres not really much to me.....I was a very quit kid growing up and i guess i kinda still am. Violate looked down * i wish my life had been different a happier one well i guess happiness is not meant for me...... * Violate felt sad and could feel her eye getting filled with tears.

Violate wiped her eyes quickly" I am so sorry i do not mean to be depressing" Violate stated as she looked into his eyes. Her beautiful eyes were filled with sadness.

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-26-2010, 01:47 AM

Albel got up and wiped away her tears.
"There there Violate, no one is going to hurt you anymore, I won't let them." he said and looked at her. "Maybe you didn't have a great childhood, but that should make you stronger so that you can give your child a great childhood, one without so much pain and sadness." he said softly. It's true though, no one is going to hurt you while I'm still here...they're going to have to get through me to get to you first. he thought to himself.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-26-2010, 01:51 AM

" I will give him the best I can." Violate stated. Violate thanked him for wiping her tears. * he has pretty eyes......wait a minute
violate this is completely wrong. * She shoke the thought out of her head. She gazed at him and then gazed at the floor.
She tried to feel better but she felt better after time continued. "So how long have you lived here?"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-26-2010, 02:25 AM

"That's better, you're welcome Violate." he said and smiled at her and listened to her question. "I've lived here ever since I graduated from college which was like about sixteen years ago...I'm sorry my memory isn't really that good about my past. I've been living here a good fourteen years." he said and nodded.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-26-2010, 02:30 AM

" Wow before I was born. " Violate stated and then blushed " Not that I am calling old or anything" * Nice job Violate you have insulted him* Violate blushed and lowered her head. she always blushed is something that was part of her. People thought it was cute but she thought it was annoying how she always blushed deep red when ever anything happened. She once fell flat on her face on front of her whole class she blushed for a week straight. She remembered that day as if it had been a hundered years ago...a better time compared to her situation now. she looked at him again wondering what he would say all the while she had her rosy cheeks.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-26-2010, 02:44 AM

Albel chuckled as he saw her blush rise. "It's okay Violate, I don't believe I'm old either." he said. "What about you? what do you want to be in the future? any career that's been pocking at your mind for a while?" he asked interested to learn a little more about her. He didn't want to linger on negative thoughts, he wanted to know about the good things about her too. I wonder what you are really like deep inside...I know you're not a depressed girl... he thought to himself then another thought occurred to him. She's pretty cute when she blushes....wait what! don't say that Albel! he thought and quickly shoved that thought away.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-26-2010, 02:54 AM

Violate looked at him. " You think I can still study even though I am going to have a child? Well umm I love art. I wanted to be a landscape artist. I love colors and how they stand out alone and together...I love the rainbow...." She said blushing " I use to be able to paint really well.....but I stopped after my dad died....." Violate stated and looked at the floor. "I use to have a beautiful painting of the sun setting in what i call paradise but my step father threw it out...." Violate frowned

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-26-2010, 03:00 AM

"It's never to late to go back to school you know Violate. If you really want to be a landscape artist I say go for it, you can take classes online on my laptop that I'll let you use." he said and nodded. He listened to what she said and frowned when he heard what her step father did to her painting. "I know you can do it Violate, but the important thing is if you want to do it...do you really want to be that." he said. Go for it Violate, I'll be cheering you on in my head. he thought to himself.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-26-2010, 03:09 AM

For the first time in a while Violate gave an honest big happy smile. " Yes I do more then anything do you really thin I can do it? I have no idea how long it will take though......and the classes online are provably expensive and I can not make you do anymore for me then what you are doing now" Violate stated as she looked at him. " You are very kind but that would be asking way to much of you.....plus how will i study and care for a new born"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-26-2010, 03:16 AM

Albel smiled back at her as he saw her smile, it made her happy. "See?, that's much better...smiling is much better." he said and nodded at her question. "Of course I do Violate, and if you think you can do it too, then I assure you that you will. Sure that classes are a little expensive but you live here and I said I would help you Violate, I don't want you to feel alone anymore or sad...I'll pay for the classes only if you promise me that you will study really hard and that once you're done and graduated, you paint me a little something so I can put it up on the wall. Rose will help you with the baby, she loves children...trust me, all will be fine." he assured. She looks pretty smiling, it shows who she really is....a happy girl who sadly stumbled on a wrong part, but is doing what she can to get back up and start fresh.... he thought to himself and smiled.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-26-2010, 03:20 AM

Violate smiled again " This is crazy....okay I promise to study really really hard." Violate said as she looked at him. " Can I start tomorrow then?" Violate stated hopping she could she was hopping to finish the first year before the baby came she felt that would give her a leg up. She could not find the words to thank the man before her but she felt she would find the words someday....." Are you completely sure you do not mind?" She asked once more to make sure.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-26-2010, 03:26 AM

Aleck took a sip of his coffee again and chuckled. "Tomorrow is fine, and yes, I'm sure." he said and finished his coffee then sighed happily. "Don't worry Violate, you'll do fine I believe in you. I believe you'll graduate and be happy and you'll live a happy life in your future." he said and noticed it was getting late. "Well Violate, you should get some sleep....we'll start you up in classes tomorrow once I get back from work okay? I pinky promise." he said and held out his pinky.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-26-2010, 03:32 AM

Violate laughed a bit * Piny promise just lie a child.....how cute.....Violate no!!* Violate wrapped her piny around his " Okay and thank.....Good night sleep well" Violate got up from the chair pet leon one last time and left for her room.

Once Violate got to her room she got undressed and got into the shower warm shower which relaxed her. She washed her hair and soon got out and got dressed she climb into bed and was fast asleep in no time.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-26-2010, 03:40 AM

"You sleep well too Violate." he said and watched her leave. Now he thought about what they had talked about and smiled, at least he was making her happy. That's all that mattered, making her happy and keeping her safely away from harm. Don't worry Violate, no one will even know you're here...so you'll be safe, I'll hurt anyone twice as hard as they hurt you. he thought to himself but shuddered at the thought of violence...he really didn't like violence and tried to make sure he never used it. He sighed and went to shower in cold water then dressed in some lay back clothes and went to his room only to lay down on his bed.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-26-2010, 03:46 AM

Violate slept soundly in the warm toasty bed. She dreamed well she dreamed of graduating from being an artist. She then dreamed of her unborn child hopping to God it would loo just lie her. She then stopped dreaming and just slept.

Violate awoke the next and made her bed and too a shower and changed. She ate her breakfast and cleaned up after herself.
she then walked up to Rose and smiled " May I help you with anything?"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-26-2010, 04:01 AM

It seemed that Albel lost track of time and was late to work. He quickly dressed and brushed his hair and grabbed his files and went to the kitchen and noticed that Leon was still sleeping and that the two girls were up already. He sighed mentally but rushed out of the house and left to work. Rose hadn't noticed him and smiled at Violate. "Hello lady Violate, sleep well? no thank-you, what would yo like for breakfast?" she asked as she began to make herself some pancakes.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-26-2010, 04:06 AM

Violate smiled " May I have some pancakes as well? Please it is no bother let me help you I can walk Leon for you if you wish." Violate smiled trying to be of some use. She lied to keep her mind busy instead of just breathing air in and out. She sat at the table and waited for the pancakes to be done as she waited she thought she might as well get to know rose as well.
" Rose if you do not mind my asking how long have you known Dr. Nox?"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-26-2010, 04:15 AM

Rose smiled at Violate and nodded as she continued to make the food. Rose listened to her and then thought about what she asked. "We'll, I knew Sir Nox for twelve years. I needed a job since the previous person I worked for didn't need me anymore, and he kindly offered me a job as well as a place here." she said and then served Violate her pancakes with syrup then served herself some. Rose then poured two glasses of milk and handed one to Violate before sitting down. "Sir Nox is a very kind man...he tries to help everyone he can." she said and began to eat. Lady Violate is such a nice girl. I'm happy to have her here...now I'm not so lonely. she thought to herself.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-26-2010, 04:23 AM

Violate smiled " Wow you have known him a long time. He is very ind he is helping me now in my time of need I have no idea how I will repay him but I now I will someday. " Violate smiled. * Rose is a kind gentle person * Violate then wondered if Rose new of the baby. " Ummm did Dr. Nox tell you I am umm pregnant...." Violate hopped she would not judge her as a loss girl or something. She did expect it though since she was only 15 and pregnant people would judge her and even make fun.....she frowned to herself .

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-26-2010, 04:28 AM

"Yes dear, he told me...and it's okay. I had a friend that went through the same thing you're going through now. Sadly she left to another state. Don't worry Lady Violate, I don't judge you." she said and patted Violate's arm gently. "May I please help you with the child? I really love children and would just love to be able to care for yours too." she added with a smile then ate some more. Leon then woke up and whined. Rose quickly went to feed him and washed her hands before returning to the table.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-26-2010, 04:34 AM

"Thank heavens because I know nothing of raising children. Do you know anything of raising children by any chance?"
Violate asked her hopping she was a pro so her child would at lest be in her good hands. Violate helped her wash the dishes
as she waited for her to answer her question.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-26-2010, 04:57 AM

"You just have to love them very much, when the child is still in the womb, take a few minutes to talk to it so that it will recognize your voice. That's only when the belly starts to show though." she said as she washed the dishes with Violate.
"Thank-you for the help Lady Violate. I remembered I used to take care of children from the previous person I worked for. They were so adorable...all three of them." she said and smiled as she remembered the little children.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-27-2010, 01:12 AM

" Talk to it while in the belly I hope people do not start to think I have gone mad" Violate said as she smiled a bit as she held her tummy for a bit. " How big will i get will I still be able to fit threw the door..." Violate said joking as she looked at Rose.
She wished she had been at lest 10 years older but if she had to be a mother now then she would be the best mother she could be.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-27-2010, 01:44 AM

Rose smiled and laughed at the joke Violate said. "Don't worry Lady Violate, you'll still be able to fit through the door, I promise you that." she said and stroke her back gently. Leon barked and pawed the door. "Oh, you want to be outside for a while Leon? Okay then....be good and don't go far." said Rose as she opened the door for Leon. Leon trotted outside and lay down on the grass and looked around at the road and the other houses. No one really had ever seen the inside of the house and thought it was haunted or weird. These rumors always amused Albel. Rose looked over at Violate and smiled as she closed the door.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-27-2010, 01:54 AM

" I am glad i will not get that big then. " Violate stated as she slowly smiled. She finished drying the dishes. " Anything else I can help you with?" Violate said as she looked at Rose wondering if there was anything useful for her to do. She looked around the house there was not much to do it was spotless every where.