Alorrena
eyyo!
Send a message via MSN to Alorrena

Old 02-02-2011, 10:11 PM

"He was always being yelled at when he wasn't doing anything wrong, he had been told to do one thing and then got yelled at for another thing. it happened for about a year before he quit. as long as he's not being blamed for everything, he doesn't mind being yelled at. the manager didn't blame anyone other than Ben for anything, even when the manager saw it happen." Toby sighed before taking a fry. "I'm not the best one to answer that question. that's all that i've noticed and asked about."

PhoenixNeko
When times are tough..... chuck ...

Old 02-03-2011, 03:24 PM

Kat liked the idea of hiring this Ben guy. Besides she thought that it would be nice to have another guy around the place. Besides Toby seemed like he was the kind of friend that would come in everyday to visit during Ben's break. She found him interesting. He had an amusing veiw of life. And then if he came in on fridays... "What time could Ben come in for interview and apps?"

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 02-03-2011, 03:43 PM

tobys face lit up. he was happy that ben would get to have an interview and stuff. he also knew that ben could be there right away since he was putting in apps at other nearby places. "right away, if thats ok. i would just have to call him. hes nearby putting in apps at other nearby places. you think he'll get the job??" toby seemed ecstatic. ben was his best friend. (( i want pickles from mcdonalds... i like them warmlol))

PhoenixNeko

Old 02-03-2011, 04:28 PM

(( I just wish that they put them on fish sandwiches... Instead I just get the tartar sause... XD))

"Yep I think he might." She nodded. "If you want to call him and tell him to get over here. I can do the interview." Kat looked at the clock, "I'll go talk to my boss. Tell him I think we have a keeper." She smiled and got up from her seat. Walking over to the window to the kitchen she looked in and found the boss tossing burgers. "Hey." She called.

"What do you want Kat?" The manager replyed. Then before she could answer he said, "Let me guess. You're going to tell me that you're going to give the guy an interview? Am I right?"

Kathyrina nodded. "Yep. I think he'd be good for this job. From what his friend told me he's a hard worker."

"You know friends could be lieing."

"He doesn't strike me as the kind of guy to lie. And you know I'm good enough at this to tell."

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 02-03-2011, 05:50 PM

Toby pulled his phone out and texted his friend. a couple minutes after the text, Ben came into the restraunt and looked around for Toby. "Hey man." He said as he sat down once he found Toby. "What's up?"

"Not much. You're getting an interview. Good thing you're dressed nice." Toby smiled. Ben was wearing a nice sports jacket, nice looking jeans, and a nice plaid button up shirt.

"Sweet. I heard this place wasn't hiring. I swear. You're like an angel or something, man." Ben smiled and took the last fry.

"That's a nickel, ben. My food!" Toby joked as ben dug out a nickel from his pocket and flipped it across the table, landing in Toby's hand.

PhoenixNeko

Old 02-09-2011, 07:39 PM

Kat watched as the two friends exchanged pleasentries. Walking over to the table, she held her hand out pointing to a table at the back of the room, "If you would like to follow me we can start the interview process."

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 02-09-2011, 08:29 PM

Ben smiled, And went to the back after saying, "I'll see you when i'm done." he was speaking to Toby. when he got back to the table, he sat down on one side and waited to answer and talk about everything the girl needed to know. he thought that She was kinda cute, and would make a good match for toby.

((Can we do a time skip to after the interview?))

PhoenixNeko

Old 02-09-2011, 08:40 PM

((Sure.))

Kat walked in to work the next morning. She was supposed to train Ben that day. He was going to be the first ever busboy for the restruant. She wondered if Toby would be coming in that day or if he had only came in to get a job for Ben.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 02-11-2011, 05:42 PM

Ben Walked in five minutes before he was supposed to be there and was talking to the dishwashers. They were teasing him about being a busboy, but he teased them right back. Ben fit in well.

When He noticed Kat, he went over to her and said, "Hey! Thanks again for the job and interview. I appreciate it a lot."

PhoenixNeko

Old 02-11-2011, 11:34 PM

Kat did her best to smile. And it came out as a ravenous beast of a smile. Someone in the vicinity of Ben had eaten raw meat. "It was no problem." She said, trying to cover the fact that she felt like destroying the place.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 02-16-2011, 07:47 PM

Ben blinked at the smile, "Uh... You okay?" he asked, a little concerned. He picked up on facial expressions quickly, and it helped him read people like books. only he didn't like books so that analogy didn't really work. "Oh, Toby's gonna be in today at lunch to see how i'm doing. He wanted me to ask if you would be able to go dink around after work at the park. We go there to hang out a lot and relax."

PhoenixNeko

Old 02-18-2011, 03:35 PM

Kat tryed to get herself under control. "I just don't like the smell of your aftershave..." She said by way of excuse. She didn't really want to be rude, so she said, "It's just a bit strong." Taking a few steps back she said, "I guess I could... But could you maybe change first or something..?" She said the last with a pained look. She didn't want to hurt his feelings but after the last time...

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 02-18-2011, 10:47 PM

ben blinked. "Oh, i'm sorry." He didn't care what she thought. in fact he rather agreed, but he didn't say anything as it was all he had to wear that smelled nice. "Sure, is there some work clothes i should be wearing? If not i have something else in my car." he didn't want to get fired for being uncooperative or anything.

PhoenixNeko

Old 02-18-2011, 11:38 PM

((Creepy avi... Me like! :D))

"For the first three days you wear your own clothes. You do have to buy by then 10 of each item, White button up shirt, black slacks, and black shoes. Something prefferably to stand and walk in all day." She mulled over what he suggested. "I guess it would be best to change." She did a quick wiff of him again and decided that it was on his clothes. Whatever was on his skin wouldn't be enough to agrivate her.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 02-18-2011, 11:50 PM

He nodded. "Alright. I can do that. Easily." He smiled. "I'll go change before we start then." He went out the door to his car, and changed his shirt into an identical one, only white. he then changed his pants, not noticing that a couple old ladies were looking at him. he then returned wearing the white tshirt and snug fitting jeans. "Better?" he asked Kat.

----------

((Thanks! ^^))

PhoenixNeko

Old 02-19-2011, 03:50 PM

Kat did a descreet sniff Ben's way and decided that he was ok. "Yeppers!" She nodded enthusiastically. It was going to be a very long day indeed

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 02-23-2011, 09:53 PM

((Another timeskip seems to be in order, seeing as ben isn't a main and is an NPC...))

At around ben's break, Toby came in and sat down for his lunch. ben had already said hey and went off on his break.

PhoenixNeko

Old 02-26-2011, 06:16 PM

((I agree :D))

Kat punched out just before Toby walked in. Noticing him she walked over. "Hey Toby! I'm off until three. Then I work until seven. Ben said you guys were going to hang out after work?" She didn't want to intrude on them really.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 02-27-2011, 04:59 PM

"Yeah! Do you want to hand out with us? we're going bowling and we'd love some company." toby flashed her his heartmelting smile. "Especially since co-workers are usually such a drag, you know?" toby chuckled. do you want to eat with me?Ben has a few things to do before 1 so he's not going to join us. te fod here wasso good yesterday i thought i would come back.

PhoenixNeko

Old 02-28-2011, 04:17 PM

Kat beamed her best smile at Toby. Nobody had ever asked her to hang out. Sara may've been her friend but they didn't really hang out. The only time they really did was to go shopping. "Sure I'd love to. I've never been bowling before and it sounds like fun!"

After work Kat grabbed her purse and coat and headed to the door where Toby and Ben were waiting for her. "Alright I'm ready to go!" She grinned.

Last edited by PhoenixNeko; 03-09-2011 at 07:20 PM.. Reason: Not enough to work off of...

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 03-09-2011, 08:16 PM

Toby was waiting with the car door open to let kat in. "Hey!" he smiled at her and somehow his skin glimmered slightly in the sunset's lighting. "Ready?" he asked.

When they got to the bowling place Toby jumped out of the car and opened Kat's door for her before she got a chance to. He believed that girls should be treated extra special, no matter how the relationship between him and her was.

PhoenixNeko

Old 03-10-2011, 09:36 PM

Kat blushed and said, "You know you didn't have to get my door." She walked towards the entrance to the building and reached to open the door herself.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 03-11-2011, 12:52 AM

toby blushed, "s-sorry. Force of habit. My parents taught me to be a gentleman." he smiled at her.

"Oh bull. you just like her." said ben. Toby glared at him and said nothing.

PhoenixNeko

Old 03-11-2011, 04:15 PM

Kat giggled. "It's ok. I've never really had anyone hold a door open for me before. And I've never been bowling before either so I have alot to learn about this. Don't be too hard on me in the game ok?" She asked them. She didn't want to loose by too much. But it was better to play and loose then to let the guys play for her.

Inside the building Kat watched the other people in amazement. She'd never seen something like this. People were being competitive, some were having fun, and others were bored and annoyed that they were even there. "This is amazing!"

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 03-11-2011, 05:37 PM

Ben laughed and toby smiled. "Yeah, it is. C'mon, lets go get shoes and a lane. then ben and i will teach you how to bowl." Toby looked around for ben, having lost him already. He was talking to a group of girls. Toby laughed, grabbed ben's arm and kat's hand and dragged ben away.