0ri0n83
Is your light going to guide me?
Send a message via AIM to 0ri0n83

Old 04-28-2011, 06:01 AM

This is a private RP between myself and Lexicon of Randomness. So if you are not one of the mentioned people please do not post. However, feel free to follow along.

A boy with blonde hair in a ponytail and blue eyes looked out of the window of the minivan as it slowly made its way up the street towards his new home and his new life. Turning to his mother he looked at her and said,"Mom, tell me why we are doing this again." His mother turned towards him, gave him the briefest glare, and then went back to driving. Deidara knew the answer. He knew it all to well. It was because of his father. The father that had kicked him and his mother out of the house about a week ago. They were lucky that they were able to come back to the house, under court order, to collect things that they needed to survive. A new life, a new school, and new friends indeed. He closed his eyes as he leaned his head against the side of the car as he let his mind drift.

The minivan came to a stop and Deidara opened his eyes to see a modest house in front of them. "Looks nice enough." thought Deidara as he unbuckled his seatbelt and then began grabbing boxes as he brought them into the house. The moving truck would be coming tomorrow, so for now they were unpacking the necessities.

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 05-31-2011 at 04:17 AM..

Lexicon of Randomness
The Almighty Lexicon of Randomne...

Old 05-31-2011, 01:36 AM

(>< I'm sorry it's taken me so long to answer. I've kind of been grounded and I wasn't really sure how to start. But I gots it now! :D)

Boredly, Deidara's new neighbor laid sprawled out on his bed, staring up at the ceiling fan as it spun round and round. The red head had absolutely NOTHING to do on this fine Saturday morning and it resulted in him to do what he was doing right now. Watching a damn ceiling fan. If that wasn't the most boring thing you could possibly do, then he wasn't sure what was. None of his very few friends were free, he had no plans for the weekend, nothing. Absolutely noth-
"SASORI! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!" Ripped from his inner musings, Sasori got out of bed and went to the kitchen annoyed. There sat his lovely grandmother Chiyo, a sweet little old lady. At least, that's what she led people to believe. Sasori knew the truth. She was crazy.
"Sasori honey, why don't you go over and help our new neighbors? I'm sure it would make things easier for them in this new neighborhood." she said sweetly. He glanced out the window lazily at the minivan that had pulled up. They had new neighbors?
"I don't really feel like it Grandma..." Sasori yawned, stretching. "Besides, why should it matter to me if they're comfortable or not?" Chiyo frowned and give him the Look. The dreaded Look. He knew what that meant, she didn't need to even verbalize her threat. He slipped on his shoes and walked out of the house to help their new neighbors.

(Eh, I hope that was good....)

0ri0n83

Old 05-31-2011, 08:27 AM

((Sorry to hear about the grounding. I was about to send you a message in regards to this, but nevermind, since you posted. Also are we taking the idea still that Sasori is part of the Akatsuki, as in the gang, and Deidara is the newest member, and it is Sasori's job to keep an eye on him?))

Deidara let out a sigh as he put the last box from the minivan into the house. "Phew," he said. "Glad that that's done." If he wasn't able to do this kind of lifting then how in the hell was he going to help the movers tomorrow? Letting out a groan he brought the last of his personal boxes into his room as he sat the down on the floor. He would go through them some other time, like in the next few days. All he wanted to do was eat and then sleep. He was tired from the car ride, and he knew that he would need to wake up early to help the movers tomorrow.

Walking down the stairs he was greeted by his mother who was putting the breakable mugs, bowls, and plates into the cabinets in the kitchen. "Mom," he said. "I am starving." She sighed as she looked at her son and gave him a knowing look. He knew immediately that he should stop his whining.
"I'll call a pizza place when I am done here. It will only be a few more minutes."Deidara nodded his head as he went to go and sit on the couch. He didn't have much to do since his mother was in the kitchen.

Soon she was done, they had ordered pizza, royally stuffed their faces, and then retired for the night. Deidara slept peacefully almost as soon as his head hit the pillow. Waking up the next morning bright and early he let out a groan. What a waste of a Saturday, but he knew that he had to go and begin moving stuff into the house. Throwing on a pair of clean clothes he made his way downstairs and eyed his mother. She was already up full of smiles. Deidara smiled at her as they began working. Walking outside he began moving in some of the smaller items. The boxes all had labels on them so that was a good thing. On his fourth trip he saw someone with red hair come out from the house next to him. Raising an eyebrow behind his blonde bangs he wondered if the stranger was going to approach him.

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 06-08-2011 at 11:28 PM..

Lexicon of Randomness

Old 06-08-2011, 03:41 PM

(I'm pretty sure that's what we were going to do. Unless you had another idea. If so, I'm all ears. :D )

Sasori frowned slightly in distaste when he saw they were still moving things. Great... he had hoped he'd be able to weasel out of helping move boxes, but it seemed like he'd be stuck doing that. After all, it would be the "neighborly" thing to do for your new neighbors. On most occassions, Sasori stayed the hell away from neighbors. They were nothing but nosy good-for-nothing trash on most occassions and he would like to stay away from them at all costs. However, his grandmother just didn't see like that so he was normally stuck being friendly.
"Hello." he greeted, raising one of his hands in friendly greeting. His new neighbor was blonde. Well, he supposed that wasn't too bad. Even though the only blondes he knew were either whores or stuck up bitches... he would give his new... female? ... perhaps male neighbor the benefit of the doubt for now. He knew jumping to conclusions was never safe nor nice. Then again, he wasn't a nice guy. But he was cautious.
"Do you need help with moving or anything? I suppose I'm your new neighbor. I live just over there." Sasori said, motioning behind him to the home he had just came out of. Then again, if the blonde had been paying attention, she/he would have noticed. They seemed to be about his age, maybe a little younger. Probably in high school still. Though looks could always be decisiving.

(You know, I had to actually rewrite my post. XD My cat stepped on the keyboard and erased it all.)

0ri0n83

Old 06-08-2011, 11:37 PM

Deidara looked up from where he was rummaging around and looked at the red head that was approaching him. He waved at him when he heard the other male say Hello. Smiling at the other man he looked at him and said,"Hello there, yeah." Deidara nodded his head when he heard the other male ask if he needed any form of help with moving boxes around. "Sure thanks," replied Deidara. "My name is Deidara. What is your name might I ask?" He took the box that he was carrying and started for the house. The sooner he and his mother got this done the sooner he could go and explore the city around him. Maybe, his new friend would show him the ropes.

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 01-29-2013 at 03:10 AM..

Lexicon of Randomness

Old 01-28-2013, 12:02 PM

Sasori quickly glanced over the blonde and concluded with much confidence that his new neighbor was in fact male (see, always better to be cautious) despite what he had initially thought. As the newly introduced Deidara headed inside and inquired his name, Sasori took it upon himself to pick up one of the boxes labeled Kitchen and follow him inside. "Sasori," he replied, always straight to the point. He saw no need for any more introduction than that. He supposed though, it might a tad awkward for Deidara if he just dropped it at his name. "... where did you move from?"

Last edited by Lexicon of Randomness; 01-28-2013 at 12:05 PM..

0ri0n83

Old 01-29-2013, 03:15 AM

Deidara glanced at the box that he was carrying. It was marked Kitchen. He nodded to himself as Deidara listened to the other's name "Sasori," said Deidara with a grin. He liked hearing the name on his tongue. It was fun to say. The red heads next question caught him off guard a little bit. He frowned, but then immediately hit it behind a smile. "Oh you know here and there," he replied lackadaisically as he continued to smile, hoping that it would throw the other off. Deidara didn't like talking much about his past. Like his mother he had been abused by his step father. The two of them had basically lack for a better term run off to go start over. Placing the box on the table, he said," I really don't like talking about the past. You know live in the now. Cease the day all that jazz."

Deidara began heading out of the room to go grab some more boxes when he stopped. "So," he paused. "I know I didn't tell you much about myself, but would you like to tell me a little about yourself?"