Ana_M
*^_^*

Old 07-22-2011, 09:27 PM

'It's already been two months since I've first came here, no I didn't come here... I was brought here,' she stared at the page she was writing on. She sort of was unsure of what to set down still.. They told her to write at least half a page a day. 'Today's training was kind of difficult, I guess. They told me to disengage bombs, and many times they almost blew up.. Did I mention that I was working with actual bombs? It was like they were trying to kill me!! Life like this is just sort of hard, it's weird.. why did they choose me? They won't tell me anything, and lately.. they haven't really been talking to me. They've told me about my training, what I have to and can't do. Simple things like that, it's weird.

Did a breech happen? I've heard about things like that happening in places like these... sometimes people will breech the place and so then they'd have to do something extravagan-'
Anastasia looked up when she heard a sudden BANG! ”What was that?” she stood up and ran to her door, throwing it open. She looked in the halls but no one was about. ”Hello?” she yelled. No answer, she began to run towards the dining hall, where she ate. A few scientists were there.

”Anastasia, what are you doing out here?” a tall, red-headed woman asked her.

”What was that noise?”

”Aww, don't mind that. We're just testing something. Now go back to your room and study, ok?”

”No! Tell me, right now!” Anastasia refused to budge. The scientists looked at each other, things weren't going too well..

TAG - kia_
WORDS - two-hundred seventy-seven
NOTES - Eh, close enough to three hundred. Hope it works, lemme know if this doesn't.
TUNES - price tag , j e s s i e ; j
CREDIT - template by MUNZTAR * of caution 2

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 07-29-2011, 06:46 PM

I'm sorry I will edit this once I get an answer but which was this?