Alorrena
eyyo!
Send a message via MSN to Alorrena

Old 08-06-2011, 05:20 AM

"Well, who is this she?" He was curious. so far she had answered all his questions. He smiled to himself, thniking about how pretty the young woman was. she couldn't be any older than him, and he wondered if they would become friends.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-06-2011, 05:27 AM

Dalea smiled and suddenly stopped. They were already there and he hadn't even noticed. "She's right inside. Would you like to meet her?" She knocked on the door before he even had the chance to answer. About 5 seconds later a woman came out. She was well endowed, but was fit. "Ey! How're doin, girl?" Dalea smiled happily. "I'm doing fine, Jessi." She looked at the boy, just noticing it. "Hello. Who's this young thing? Is he the reason you're here so late?" She peered at the boy, but not in an unkind way.

Last edited by The_Moons_Whisper; 08-06-2011 at 05:44 AM..

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-06-2011, 05:42 AM

"Sorry for bothering you so late ma'am, but i sort of need a place to stay for the night, i'll be out of the way in the morning and i can pay for my stay." Said Toby, right before yawning again. "Excuse me." He said softly.

Last edited by Alorrena; 08-06-2011 at 05:57 AM..

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-06-2011, 02:07 PM

The woman looked at him for a moment, then chuckled. "Of course. There's a spare down the hall." She thumbed toward the back, moving out of the way. "Hey, Dee. Could you stay for a few? I need to talk to you." Dalea nodded softly.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-06-2011, 07:41 PM

"Thanks So much!" He said, Smiling brightly before going in. He found his way to the room the woman was talking about and got settled in. He then found the wash room and washed up, getting the dirt from weeks of being in the wilderness off of him.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-06-2011, 07:46 PM

Dalea and her friend, Jessi, sat and talked at the dining table. She chuckled softly at how Dalea explained them meeting. They talked about how Teddy was doing and talked quietly about the note she'd given to him to deliver.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-06-2011, 07:49 PM

When Toby was done washing up he went and changed his clothes into some freshly washed ones. He had found a clean river not too far from the city that morning and by the time he got to the town his clothes were all dry and clean.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-06-2011, 07:58 PM

Dalea changed the conversation to something less important. She talked of crops and how businesses were doing nearby. She only changed the subject because she heard that Toby was done making noise.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-06-2011, 08:04 PM

Toby returned to the room where Dee and the jessi woman were talking. "I'm off to bed, goodnight ladies. And thnk you again, Jessi for letting me stay, and thank you dee for finding me a place to stay. i'd be in a tree without you two."

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-07-2011, 12:15 AM

Dee and Jessi looked at him and smiled a little when he came in. "No problem, hun." Jessi said and looked back to Dee. She had a knowing look on her face and Dee blinked at her. "What?" Jessi shook her head. "Nothing. Nothing."

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-07-2011, 04:38 AM

"Night ladies," said toby before heading back to his room. Almost as soon as his head hit the pillow he fell asleep. he dreamt of the dee girl that night.((sorry i cant think of anything else.))

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-07-2011, 04:45 AM

((Thats fine. ^^))

Dalea soon left, since it would be daytime in a few hours. She needed some sleep before she had to wake up and preform her 'princess' duties by going to more courses and training. She'd crawled back up the wall and soon was in bed.

When she woke the next morning, she went through her training first, before it got too hot. It was best to train in the early morning. She was tired again that day in training and they let her off for a few days, thinking she was overworked. This releaved Dalea because she could sleep longer in the mornings.

Jessi was washing dishes and making breakfast at the same time that morning. Killing two birds with one stone.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-07-2011, 05:00 AM

Toby awoke that morning at a fairly reasonable hour, got up, changed his clothes, and packed his bags again. He lifted them onto his back and walked out to where Jessi was. "Good morning ma'am." he said politely. He had slept well the night before and after a night like that, he would always be cheery.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-07-2011, 05:04 AM

Jessi glanced over her shoulder and smiled. "Good morning." She caught glimpse of the bag. "Leaving so soon?" She was making herself a plate of eggs, bacon and bisquits.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-07-2011, 05:29 AM

"Yeah, I appreciate you allowing me to stay the night, I've not slept that well in a while." He said as a question crossed his mind. "Actually, i have a question for you. What do you know about Dee? I mean, who is she?"

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-07-2011, 05:32 AM

Jessi smiled and set a plate of food on the table. "Eat this first. Save your money." Her smile slipped a little when he asked about Dalea. She shook his head. "That's not for me to tell young man."

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-07-2011, 05:41 AM

He smiled and nodded. "I Understand. Whose place is it to tell?" He asked, sitting down at the table. "And thank you for breakfast."

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-07-2011, 05:54 AM

Jessi nodded and sat with her own plate of food. "Its Dee's place. You ask her next time you see her." She nodded. "You're welcome." Then she started eating, ending the conversation.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-07-2011, 02:56 PM

Toby had so many more questions, but he could take a hint. Questions like where dee was, or where he could find her. He also wanted to know if he could possibly stay an extra night. He would help around the house to earn his stay so he didn't have to give her too many gold pieces. He started to eat as well, and when he finished he thanked jessi and got up to wash his dishes.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-07-2011, 08:44 PM

Jessi eyed him for a moment, then smiled. "Well, got any questions concerning me? If you do, ask away."

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-08-2011, 05:22 AM

"Actually, i was wondering if i could stay another night. I can cook and clean to earn my say, and i can help buy food if you need anymore." He smiled sheepishly. "I don;t have much but i have enough for food."

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-08-2011, 12:19 PM

Jessi smiled at him. "Naw. If you want to earn your stay, you can help with the horses."

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-08-2011, 05:01 PM

"Horses?" He said sounding pleased. He loved horses, but he'd need a refresher course on how to take care of them. "It's been too long for me since i've been around a horse, so i'll need some help remembering what to do."

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-08-2011, 11:31 PM

Jessi smiled, looking very pleased. She was relieved that he knew something about horses already. She didn't want to have to deal with someone getting kicked by one. "Thats fine. We can do a refresher course."

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-09-2011, 12:01 AM

"Awesome." He smiled at her and finished washing his dishes. ((Can't think of anything else at the moment. Somehow you have to make it so he gets to the castle. Don't forget))