The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-09-2011, 12:02 AM

Jessi rose and went to the sink to wash hers as well. "Would you like to go now? Then come to the market with me?"

Alorrena
eyyo!
Send a message via MSN to Alorrena

Old 08-09-2011, 12:06 AM

"Sure," he said, "That would be great." He smiled again and dried his hands. "I'll be right back since i'll be staying another night." He went and picked up his bag, which was by the table. He then went back to the room he had stayed in the night before and set his stuff down in the corner before returning to the kitchen. "Ready to go?" He asked, noticing she was almost done washing her dishes.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-09-2011, 12:15 AM

Jessi chuckled softly as she watched him leave. The young man would be a good friend for Dalea. It'd make her lighten up a bit. She was way too serious for a young girl. She smiled as he came back, then dried her hands. "Alright. Lets go." She started for the door.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-10-2011, 05:27 AM

He followed her through the door and to the stables. He didn't say any thing as he was sort of lost in thought. Actually, the music in his head was a little loud that morning.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-10-2011, 05:40 AM

Jessi stood by a big black horse soon. "This is Jack. He is rented by the people around here to plow, pull carraiges and other various things in need of a strong horse." She patted his neck lovingly and he snorted and bumped her lightly. She chuckled and fed him a carrot from the bag on the other side of the stall. She then looked at the young boy to see if he was paying attention. "Hey. You will have the job of taking care of this big guy for me as long as you're here."

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-10-2011, 06:56 AM

"Awesome, so that includes cleaning his hooves and exercizing him when he's not being used, and washing or brushing him everyday, Right?" asked Toby. seeing the horse made him remember a bit more than he thought he would.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-10-2011, 07:13 AM

Jessi nodded and smiled. "So, you remember quite well."

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-11-2011, 09:12 PM

"Yeah, i remembered more than i thought." He placed his hand on Jack's rump area to let the horse know he was there. then he crossed behind jack over to the other side where jessie wasn't. He then pet the horse and cooed to it, saying how handsom the horse was.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-11-2011, 10:47 PM

((My computer crashed. Don't have money to fix it. Will only be on when I can get to the library.))

Jessi watched him and laughed softly. The horse neighed and bumped Toby's hip gently to tell him he liked his comment. "Don't get him too conceded."

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-12-2011, 03:21 AM

Toby laughed, looking at Jessie. "He might with all the attention i'll give him." He smiled and pet the horse's nose.

((Thats fine i understand.))

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-13-2011, 04:39 PM

((getting a new one soon. ^^))

Jessi chuckled softly and shook her head. "Have fun. But you're not the one that has to deal with him when you leave." She turned and started out of the stable.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-13-2011, 08:20 PM

"Hey jessi, i'm assuming that he needs to be exercised today and is accustomed to a saddle?" He looked around, spotting the saddles in the stable. He smiled and crossed the stable to them, giving jack a wide birth to get around him.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-14-2011, 01:38 AM

Jessi chuckled. "Yes, he will." She walked out and toward the stable excercise pin.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-14-2011, 06:18 AM

Toby smiled and grabbed the saddle things, went to Jack's side, and started putting the things on him. He hoped he had grabbed the right saddle, as there were two, but he figured he did since he grabbed the bigger one. After he was done, he mounted jack and walked him out to the exercise ring, finding jessi.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-15-2011, 07:38 PM

Jessi had opened the gate for him and smiled. Jack was acting much happier than usual.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-15-2011, 08:17 PM

Toby smiled and waved at jessi, before coming closer. when the horse and toby were close enough to speak to jessi, toby halted the horse. "Thanks miss." He said, smiling, playing around. He then had Jack enter the exercise ring, and started going around at a fast paced walk. A few minutes later, he sped up to a slow canter, and then faster to a jog. then he reveresed the speeds and went back and forth between a jog walk and canter. This continued for about half an hour. Jack seemed to love going faster, so toby took jack and tied him up to the rail before dismounting and running inside to Jessi. "Hey, do you have a field where i could run him at? He really likes to go fast, so please?" He asked, hopefull.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-19-2011, 06:27 PM

Jessi was inside looking over papers and charts that were spread all over the desk. She lifted only her eyes to look at him. With a small smile, she nodded. "The west field is where I usually let him out. It's fenced for a good ten acres. Plenty of room to run and you shouldn't run into trouble."

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-19-2011, 06:38 PM

"Awesome! Thanks Jessi!" he said before running back out of the house. He ran over to jack and untied him after opening the gate, mounted him, walked him out of the exercise ring, tied him up again, closed the gate, mounted him, and jogged him over to the field. Once they got there, toby started him out slow and quickly sped up to a gallop. after about an hour, they returned to the house to get cleaned up.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-19-2011, 06:41 PM

Jessi had neatly stacked and organized all the papers and charts by time Toby came back. She sighed and sat down. Looking troubled, she ran a hand trough her long hair. She didn't like what she'd learned.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-19-2011, 07:09 PM

Toby dismounted Jack and led him to the exercise ring. He let him in, and went to get a bucket to bathe Jack with. He poured a little shampoo into the bucket, took it out to the excercise ring, found a hose, and started filling the bucket with water. When it was full, he turned off the water and found a sponge. He then returned to find jack rolling in the dirt. He laughed, and said to the horse, "You just have to make my job difficult, don't you?" he smiled, went back to tun on the hose, and returned to jack. He then sprayed down jack, ran to turn off the water, ran back, and started washing the horse. He hummed to himself and spoke to jack every so often about his adventures, feeling that the horse could understand him. "You know, one time, i was caught up in a bar fight. there were 5 drunks, and the owner of the bar asked me to break it up, seeing my blades. I got my ass handed to me that night, but fortunately, i got some help from a friend and broke up the fight." He smiled remembering that night.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-19-2011, 07:17 PM

Jessi had loaded the wagon with a few things and started for the stables. "Toby. You here?" She was going to hitch up the other horse, Flare.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-19-2011, 07:21 PM

Toby was still in the exercise ring with Jack, butt hey were headed in. "Hey Jessi." He said, coming in behind her. "Where's the brushes?" he asked. He was a bit soaked, and was thinking he should have taken off his shirt before he started bathing jack, but it was a bit too late but that time.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-19-2011, 07:24 PM

Jessi spun around, looking on the defensive. She quickly hid her reaction and laughed softly. "You're soaked boy." She jerked a thumb in the direction of the brushes. "Well. Your state of being answers my question." She shook her head with a grin as she moved to saddle Flare.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-19-2011, 07:59 PM

"What question?" he asked, curious. He went to get a brush and put jack in his stall. He looked around and saw one of the hoof picks and grabbed it as well. he started brushing jack down as the heat dried the horse. "You really are a magnificent creature, you know that, jack?" cooed Toby.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-19-2011, 08:01 PM

Jessi smiled as she fixed up Flare. "Well, I was headed to the market. Had some things to buy."