The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-29-2012, 11:31 PM

Dalea looked at her old friend and shook her head slightly. "Look at these people, Judson. They are trying so hard to make it look like they're getting by and some of them are close to starving to death."

Alorrena
eyyo!
Send a message via MSN to Alorrena

Old 01-30-2012, 05:22 PM

Judson nodded, "Yeah, I know what you mean. It's depressing. I wish your parents would do something about it."

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-30-2012, 05:51 PM

Dalea sighed and shook her head a little. "I cannot get them to see their need. Whenever I convince them to help, it turns out worse than before." She looked around at the people, some of them knowing who she was and the rest just knowing she was their princess. She didn't look happy though and she didn't try to hide it. If they thought she agreed with everything her father did, then they wouldn't come to her aid when she needed them.

Teddy saw Dalea and smiled happily, not just because he was told to, but because he was happy to see her. He jumped up and waved his arms happily. "Dee!" He yelled and bolted out into the street before Jesse could get a hand on him. Dalea saw him run at her in slow motion, then saw the gaurd move in front of her. Being on the horse, he kicked the small boy down before he even got close. Dalea's eyes widened in shock, then she acted on instinct. She jumped off the horse, then ran through the gaurds before they could stop her. When she reached Teddy, who was on the ground crying, she scooped him up in her arms and cradled him. "Shh, shh...I'm here Teddy. Its me, Dalea. Are you ok?" She asked caringly, gently rocking him in her arms. The King and Queen had turned their horses to stare, as everyone else had. It was dead silent and even though it was all said in hushed voice everyone could hear.

Last edited by The_Moons_Whisper; 01-30-2012 at 06:09 PM..

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 01-30-2012, 06:19 PM

Judson Jumped off his horse after Dalea. "Is he alright? And how do you know this boy?" He asked, asking the question that was on everyone's mind except for the four of them that had met the night before.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-30-2012, 06:24 PM

"He is a relative of one of the servents." Dalea looked up at Judson from the ground, angry tears in her eyes. "What kind of evil man would strike down a small boy? I want him punished. I don't care how." Teddy was hurt, but he smiled a little through his tears. "I just wanted to give you this, sister." He held up a smooshed flower, the passed out in her arms. Dalea made sure he was still breathing, then stood with him in his arms.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 01-30-2012, 06:48 PM

"Yes, Ma'am. Right away." Judson wasn't the kind of man to allow violence as a punishment, so he figured he would relieve the man of his duties, permanently. He would make a spectacle over it though and embarrass the guard that kicked the boy. "You there!" He said, turning around. "Off your horse." The guard dismounted and walked over to Judson.
"Yes, sir?" He said, not realizing what was going to happen.
"You are here by relieved of your duties, Permanently. I expect you to leave the castle when we get back, and have your stuff out within the hour."

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-30-2012, 06:54 PM

Dalea's father was not happy with her actions. He hated her showing weakness in front of his people. He would see to her punishment later. He was not one to show disention within his family publicly. Dalea held Teddy lovingly and carried him to her horse. "Judson. Help me, would you?" She handed the boy over to him before getting on her horse. Then held out her arms to recieve the sleeping boy again.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 01-30-2012, 07:27 PM

Judson nodded and handed her the boy when she had asked. "You're father doesn't seem too pleased about this," He mumbled to Dalea as he mounted his horse, Watching the releived soldier do the same.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-30-2012, 07:31 PM

Dalea frowned at Judson, cradling Teddy like her own child. "My father will soon realize that he may rule this land, but he doesn't rule me." She said in a rough tone, then turned her horse and rode back to the castle. That would give her time to get Teddy treated for any injuries and prepare for her father's tyraid.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 01-30-2012, 07:39 PM

Judson followed after a moment, knowing that it was his duty to keep Dalea safe. There were plenty of people who didn't like their rulers, but there wasn't much harm they could do. Judson knew that Dalea had quick reflexes, but being on her own with the child worried him.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-30-2012, 07:44 PM

When Dalea reached the castle doors, they opened immediately. She hurried to the servants quarters to see their resident doctor and to talk to her most trusted servant. She left Teddy to the doctor and hurried to see her servant. "You are to say that boy is your nephew and that he was left in your care when his mother died. Do you understand?" The woman nodded slightly, then looked saddened. "I know that you are doing this to save his life, m'lady."

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 01-30-2012, 08:24 PM

Judson took care of the horses when they got to the castle by leading them to the stables and handing them over to the stable hands before going in to the castle.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-30-2012, 08:32 PM

After speaking with the servant, she went to sit by Teddy's side as the doctor examined him. "Will he be alright, Morty?" The doctor nodded slightly as he checked his ribs. "There isn't anything broken. There will be a bruise, but he'll be alright." Dalea smiled, looking relieved. She gently petted the small boy's hair as he slept. Judson would know where she was and she didn't intend to leave Teddy's side for a moment.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 01-30-2012, 09:42 PM

Judson made his way to the palace's doctor's office and stood outside the door after making his presence known. ((I don't have anything else. my brain is fried from homework.))

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-30-2012, 10:02 PM

((Lol That's alright. I'll try to give you something to work with.))

Dalea looked up and sighed. "You can come in you know. I don't bite...hard." She muttered the last bit to herself as she went back to looking over Teddy. "What is it exactly that you want to know? All my deep dark secrets?"

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 01-31-2012, 05:00 PM

Judson entered the room. "I-I would like to know what you'll do when your father gets here. He seemed really upset, even though he didn't show it." Judson knew that she had about 25 minutes before her father returned from the monthly parade around the city, but he didn't know what he would do once he got back to the palace.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-31-2012, 05:29 PM

Jemini looked at her old friend and smiled softly. "Do not worry. The worst he will do is yell. Maybe confine me to my room for a couple weeks or so. He will not harm him if he knows he is a relative of my favorite and most loyal servant." She gave Judson an almost sly look.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 02-01-2012, 08:11 PM

(( You mean Dalea, not Jemini))

Judson nodded, not noticing the slyness of the look she gave him. He was a little dense when it came to reading people's faces, but it didn't matter. He was still in charge of keeping the princess safe, and that meant he was almost the top commander in the guard.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-01-2012, 08:20 PM

((oh crap!))

After a moment, she smiled and walked over to Judson. She looked up into his eyes, then hooked arms with him. "Lets go walk in the garden, okay?"

The king and queen had just made it back to the castle and dismounted their horses. The king's face was red and the queen's lips were tight and her eyes narrow. They headed for the castle, ready to lash out at their only child who, in their eyes, had humiliated them.

Last edited by The_Moons_Whisper; 02-02-2012 at 03:54 AM..

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 03-23-2012, 04:05 PM

Toby had watched the huge procession and was astounded by the harshness of the king and queen. He turned to Jessie and shook his head, turning to go back to Jessie's house.

Judson nodded and followed Dalea to the garden. "I really hope your parents don't put you on 24 hour watch." Judson knew about her sneaking out, as he had checked on her one night. He implied that he knew about it, though he didn't outright say it. "It would be a shame, don't you think?"