Skeleton

Name:
personality:
mission/ goal:
Looks like:

------------------------------

Name: Stacy furia
job: Works at a club
Personality: sweet, perisistant , protective, caring, and quiet.
mission/ goal: To stop the Mafia from getting her.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 11-22-2011, 12:27 AM

Name: Seph west (everyone just calls him Boss though)
job: mafia boss
personality: He is one of the most cold hearted people you will met. But he has a side to him that people rarely see and that is a very kind and gental man.
mission/ goal: To get Stacy and stay alive
Looks like:

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-22-2011, 10:59 PM

Setting: Guy is waiting for the right time to get the girl. At a cafe Saturday, warm day noon.

Stacy was wearing a white mini dress, of a tank top. But wearing a name tag. She sighed. she heard that some one came in and her friend dealt with the person with their menu and stuff. She would just take the order ,she grabbed the pad of paper and pen. She slowly makes her way to the table she said " Hello , may i take your order. " she didnt look up from her pad of paper. She smiled. Ready to write, her blonde curls dangling to one side of her face.

Palmoun

Old 11-23-2011, 04:26 AM

Seph relaxed in his sear and wathed everyone run around. They all looked rediculous. None of them knowing what was really out there in the world. When he saw Stacy come over he smiled and leaned back. He wore black boots and jeans that seemed to have been made for himz his white shirt showed onky some of his muscles, the rest was hiden under his jacket. "yes, I would like some black coffee and the sweetest thing you have." he said as he watched her. She was the one he needed to take, no one else. He had his reasons for doing this, no one but him knew them for he was the boss. He called the shots and if anyone questioned why they would be dead in minutes.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-23-2011, 04:35 AM

Stacy then slightly looked up as she wrote and and then said " okay.. " she smiled and then bit her lower lip as she wrote down sweetest, chocolate fudge cake... But then she noticed who he was her eyes widened she quickly went to the back of the cafe .Giving them his order she stayed there in a long time some one will take over her shift . she went to the door and then looked around she then ran. She didnt want to be captured. Knowing he was after her.

Palmoun

Old 11-23-2011, 10:41 PM

Seph smirked when he heard her and hte instant that he saw her eyes widen he knew that she knew who he was. He watched her carefully and when she didn't come out he knew that she left. Standing up he placed some money on the table before leaving.He headed down the street and could see a body in the distance running. She could run but he would catch her. He had his reasons for catching her, no one ever knew why but he had his reasons for doing many things. Some for good, some for bad, it all depende don the situation and so far no one knew if this was good or bad about him wanting her.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-24-2011, 04:04 PM

Stacy sighed, she then bit her lower lip as she ran. She heard some one behind her. She looked around she seen her house she quickly went in it. Closing the door locking it. closing all the windows and locking them except one.. She didn't know.. she then locked the back door and then went back to the front door and slid down and sat on the floor... She didnt want to be caught. But she knew it was going to happen. She chewed in he cheek...

( hope you didnt mind the little thing , so he can come in as she is being stupid.)

Palmoun

Old 11-24-2011, 07:47 PM

((no problem))

Seph smirked as he saw her run into her house and slowly made his way towards it. Walking around the house he studied each door and window. It looked like there was one that was open. Slowly he headed over to it and slid it open, not making a sound. Slipping inside he looked around and walked around for a second before he saw her sitting at the front door. "hello, Stacy, I hope you dont mind me poping in like this." he said as he looked at her.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-24-2011, 07:56 PM

Stacy looked at the guy, who was standing right there she stood up and then said " no you wont have me i know what you want and you wont get it. " she went to the kitchen looking for a knife still knowing that gun is with him.. hmm she closed her draw and then went to him and went to his waist trying to get his gun. But. she frowned.

( okay )

Palmoun

Old 11-24-2011, 08:09 PM

Seph was surprised when he heard her and watched as she grabbed a knife and shook his head. Grabbing her hand and he looked in her eyes, "please calm down, I am not going to hurt you." he said as he looked at her. He then stuck his gun away and took her knife, "now tell me why do you think I want you?" he said as he looked at her.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-24-2011, 08:13 PM

Stacy gasped as she felt her hand grabbed she frowned, she seen his eyes in her eyes. She blinked and then said " i am not going to let you have me. " she seen that he took her knife and frowned she tried to grab it , but then said " i dont know i dont think like a guy " she sighed. she crossed her arms. Leaning on a wall , she hated this guy she glared..

Palmoun

Old 11-24-2011, 08:17 PM

Seph smirked when he heard her and laughed slightly, "you, my dear, have me all wrong." he said and then threw the knife away when he saw her trying to grab it. "and I am slightly sorry but I have to take you." he said and then grabbed her around the waist. He picked her up and slung her over his shoulder. Heading over to the door, he kicked it open and then headed out. A car was waiting for them and he said, "please dont struggle, I dont want to hurt you." he said simply.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-25-2011, 02:37 AM

Stacy said " no i am right " she frowned but when he grabbed her by the waist she automatically kicked.. she frowned even more and then said " you're never sorry , even if your life depended on it!! " she put her hands on the arms trying to take them off. The arms were too strong...She felt her over his should she said " dput me down!! " she felt the air go on her face as he walked to the outdoors..

Palmoun

Old 11-25-2011, 04:27 AM

Seph sighed and just continued walking. "look, I will explain later about this. Butfor now I need to get you out of here." he said and when he got to the car he snapped his fingers. Two guys came over and quickly tied her hands and feet. But when they tried to gag her he stopped them. Placing her in the car he got in after and soon they were off. Looking at Stacy he relaxed in his seat, "I truely am sorry for all of this. But I had too and nit for any reason your thinking." he said as he looked at her.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-25-2011, 05:00 AM

Stacy frowned as her hands were tied and her legs she almost gagged when they tried to gag her she frowned, he would so pay for this.. She then heard him, " dont be sorry " she glared she then tried to get out of the rope. she felt it give her a rope burn but she didn't care... she wanted to rub her neck she did with one hand as she brought it up to her face then she lowered her hands in the ropes she set them in her lap trying to get out of the rope..

Palmoun

Old 11-25-2011, 02:46 PM

Seph watched her struggle and sighed, "please stop, the ripe is only going to hurt you." he said and after a few minutes you heard a very loud explosion. Seph looked back Out the window and then relaxed in his seat. He had gotten her out of there at the tight moment. Looking over at her he raised a eyes row, "so why do you think I want you? I can assure you that the reasons your thinkig of aren't true." he said simply.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-26-2011, 05:00 PM

Stacy looked at him, and said " the rope wont be , i know... " she seen an explosion what the f- is going on here!! " she had her eyes widened and then when he looked at her and asked her . She said ' i don't think like a guy. I'm a girl caring about dirt nails, fashion , money and shopping and other stuff " she then heard him saying something about reasonings. She said " i have good reasonings. " she sighed. Looking down.

Palmoun

Old 11-26-2011, 08:45 PM

Seph smirked when he heard her and saw her eyes when she heard hte explosion. "trust me, you dont want to know." was all he said as they contineud to drive away. "and that is where your wrong, I may be a guy but I worry about many things. I worry about my men, my town and many other things. Right now I am worrying about you." he said as he looked at her. "and what are your reasonings if I may ask." he said as they headed into a tunnel.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-26-2011, 09:26 PM

Stacy rolled her eyes and said " i am right see thats what i was thinking.. " she sighed but then said " but... you .. you aren't worrying about me. I can see it in your eyes.. She crossed her arms.She said " my reasonings. For you are. well you wish to be a superhero so you go around telling people what to do but now you need some fun so you kidnapped me" she looked at him.

Palmoun

Old 11-26-2011, 09:50 PM

Seph smirked when he heard her and laughed as he shook his head, "you have me all wrong and I never asked to be this." he said simply and when they were near the end of the tunnel they turned into a hidden enterence. Lights then came on and soon the car stopped. Getting out of the car Seph then looked at stacy, "look, you can either stay here or follow me to your room. If you stay here your hands stay tied, if you follow me to your room I untie you and you have a comfortable bed to sleep on. Its your choice." he said and then one of his men came over. Whispering something to Seph he growled and punched him in the face, "no way in hell." was all he said and everyone seemed to back off.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-26-2011, 10:00 PM

Stacy sighed. she brought her feet up as they got into the secret enterance and then it stopped. she gasped. she then sighed she was still in the dress. She played with the door with er fingers. She sighed and once it stopped hse finally got it opened. when he looked at her she blinked. why did he want her then? She didnt know. She seen one of the men whisper then him punching him. She sighed. she then bi t her lower lip. she said " you know if i take a step i will fall. " she looked at her feet still tied.

Palmoun

Old 11-26-2011, 10:36 PM

Seph smiled when he heard her and walked over to her door. Without much thought he picked her up into his arms. He carried her bridle style and was almot more gental then the first time. "I will untie you once we are someplace safe." he said simply and then headed inside. After heading down a few halls he came to a small room. It was beautiful, something you wouldn't suspect a mob boss like him to have. Gently he set her on the get and untied her, "this is your room for now. Your free to do as you please but trust me when I say dont try to escape." he said as he looked at her.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-26-2011, 10:51 PM

Stacy felt herself in his arms, she just stayed quiet watching where they were going. Her blonde hair dangling on one side. she sighed. She hated this. Why did sh have to get captured. She then looked at him as he set her down. She then sighed and then said " why i cant be like a normal person. why. why do yuo want me.. " she looked at him as he untied her.she blinks looking into his eyes. Then looking down.

Palmoun

Old 11-27-2011, 12:02 AM

Seph looked at her and sighed, "you will be normal once everything calms down." he said as he looked at her and then ran a hand threw his hair. "and the only reason I want you is to keep you safe. That was what someone asked me to do and I will do it." he said simply as he looked at her. He wasn't that bad of a guy and if someone asked him to do something he would do it.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-27-2011, 12:19 AM

Stacy said " wait then who asked you to keep me safe?" she raised an eyebrow. she didn't know. She looked at him and then sighed. She said " i cant believe some one asked to keep me safe. when clearly i can stand on my own feet " she crossed her arms. she looked at him,she wondered.She didn't know. She shook her head.