BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-07-2011, 12:53 AM

Lilly rolled her eyes and then sighed she put her head on her shoulder. she was really tired. Soon, She fell asleep. She didnt feel comfortable but yet she did. Maybe she just needed sleep badly.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-07-2011, 02:49 AM

Griffin watched her sleep for a while. He was plotting how to get the money, kill her, and not get shot by her father. He was brainstorming ideas.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-07-2011, 03:05 AM

Lilly soon woke up , she blinked uhhh... maybe like hmm she wanted to keep this whole treaty safe she would get the money, then save it from harm.. she smiled slightly, like the whole mafia thing was a dream.. she rubbed her eyes . She then looked around. She gulped.

( this can be like a long time maybe in the morning in a different place.. idk butohh i got an ideahow he should get the money, get a tracking device on lilly, then make her go get the money from her parents and bring it to him ?? idk it was an idea )

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-11-2011, 04:10 AM

Griffin smirked. "Well, good morning." he laughed.
((yeah, good idea ^^ I like it.))

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-11-2011, 06:58 AM

Lilly rubbed her eyes sh seen him , better ... " ummmm " she was confused... " where are we?" she looked around she tried to get up but she couldn't move she looked at her wrists and then legs her eyes widened then looked at the guy she was scared.. Oh no. Shee tried to get out...

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-11-2011, 06:57 PM

"Now listen, be a good girl and cooperate. I put a tracking device on you. You are to go get the money from your parents and then meet me at this adress." he stuffed the paper with the adress in her bra. "Good luck and don't try to escape or I'll kill you. Any questions?"

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-11-2011, 10:05 PM

Lilly looked at him as he spoke.. She gulped she seen him stuff something in her bra. she sighed and then bit her lower lip. " Fine... ill do it" she sighed looking down. " she bit her lower lip.She tried to get out of what she was in. So she can change. " can i wear something else though. " she stopped. leaving this dress unzipped she gulped. she tried to get out of the shackles.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-16-2011, 12:35 AM

He unfastened the shackles. "Don't forget to meet me." He left here alone and left the building entirly. She was free on her own.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-16-2011, 01:47 AM

Lilly looked down as she heard his footsteps decend. She closed her eyes and then bit her lower lip. On her own now. Should she not do this or what?" she wondered. Oh yeah she needed to go home. She got up and then sighed she put some clothes on it was soo embarrassing. what this guy does.. she sighed. She began to walk to her parents house, once she did she knocked " hey.. " she came in the house once they opened the door. She said " so do you think you can handle the money? i mean i can keep it save. with that. Her parents like were frightened and said ' no.' so then she offered to keep it safe and they gave the wad of money. she glanced at it. smiling fakley she hugged them " i promise to keep it safe" she smiled and then turned looking down. How can she do this to her parents she remembered. Address. she grabbed it out of her bra. Oh no. That place. the street corner near a cat house. she rolled her eyes and began to walk that way. She looked down she felt bad. Maybe she can run.. Hmm she stopped in the middle of a stret..

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-16-2011, 02:02 AM

He smirked as he watched her from nearby. He had a gun and he would follow to see if she really met him at the address. If not, he'd shot. He planned on selling her to the cat house. He'd be rid of her.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-16-2011, 02:10 AM

Lilly didnt know what to do. Should she go where the place was. she turned to the opposite direction not sure what to do. She had a feeling he was close..

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-17-2011, 06:18 PM

He laughed and jumped down from where he was hiding. "Not planning to run off are you?" he grabbed her and the money. "Come now darling, we have an important date." he was smirking and threw her into a black mercades. He drove her to the cat house and got her in sone clothes that would make her sale for a much fairer price.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-17-2011, 09:28 PM

Lilly gasped as he jumped she jumped.. Closing her eyes tightly and opening them but now she was in a grip she frowned she leaned back in the car, crossing her arms. " stop it i can dress myself... " she frowned. she did it herself. She hated him. Where was she going. She seen what she was wearing. More slutty clothes. She was a virgin... No..

( we can do as planned the cat house but a month later he visits and sees her act like anybody else and wants her back lol.. )

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-18-2011, 01:39 AM

He sold her for a very nice price and just left her there. He went back to his car and left.

~one month later~

Somehow, Griffin had felt odd lately. He'd been worried for that girl. Why did he even care? He frowned. Somehow he almost felt like....no....that wasn't possible...he didn't care about anyone and he certainly didn't fall in love. But then, why did he miss her so much?

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-18-2011, 02:01 AM

Lilly walked around and sighed she was in a skanky halter top and a mini skirt that was black. Also, pink flip flops. The Boss called her she came down the stairs, her curls jumping everytime she went down a step. She said " yes boss?"

( he can like go in with his friends and what not and the boss is a differ guy. If thats okay. :) )

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-20-2011, 04:34 PM

Griffin gathered his men and went into the cat house. He wanted that girl back and he was willing to pay any price. He walked in to speak with the boss about buying her.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-20-2011, 06:40 PM

Lilly sat on the boss's desk She kissed him. She was happy. She smiled. she said " so that's all you wanted was that?" She smiled kind of deviously. She heard the door close. She heard her boss telling her to leave. She went back were she was . Up at a pole, dancing. She was happy.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-21-2011, 03:44 PM

Griffin's eye twitched just slightly. She seemed so much happier here. He sighed. "Come on, lets go." He looked at the boss. "Thank you for your time, but I believe we have reconsidered. We will not be buying today." He walked out of the office and his men looked at him funny. "Why aren't we buying?" They looked confused. He shrugged. "I had a change of mind and heart. feel free to have a look around if you would like. I paid for us to come in and stay awhile. I'll be in the car." He seemed to be pouting, but the men let him be. They went to watch the girls dance. They saw Lilly. "Hey! Isn't that the girl we sold to this place?" They nodded. "Yep. She looks a little to happy. I wonder if she's drugged or something. I bet that's why the boss is all upset. He wanted to buy her back right? What's up with him? He seems to actually like her or something."

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-22-2011, 05:01 PM

Lilly looked down and then seen the guys. then the boss smiling. Then she went over to them she crossed her arms she looked at Griffen she said " so you jut look at me ad not save me from this hell?" She looked at him and then at the guys. She crossed her arms tapping her foot. " you know i got a lot better at sex and now i enjoy chains and whips." she then said " why i don't know i changed.. " she sighed. He was hot and wanted to be with a hot guy. Not in a whore house. She didn't like it there. Hopefully, he changed to.. She sighed. Looking down.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-23-2011, 12:25 AM

He looked confused. "You seem so happy here and you acted like you and the boss were dating or something." He just looked completely puzzled. "I came to get you out until I saw how happy you looked. I didn't feel like making you unhappy again."

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-23-2011, 12:27 AM

Lilly said " you think im happy. I have sex with 14 guys a day!! i dont like being touched by the ages... " she sighed and then said " if you dont want me to be happy then fine go.. let me be in hell " she sighed.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-27-2011, 04:23 PM

He stared at her, then went back to her boss and worked out a deal. "Come on." was all he said and he expected her to follow.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-27-2011, 04:25 PM

Lilly smiled a little more as he said " come on" She then said " you know i actually let you do anything now. Since your a perv. and im a little wh0re now' she smiled following him.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-27-2011, 06:41 PM

He snarled at her. "I'm not a perv. You can be a whore all you want, bit I am NOT a perv. Get that through your thick skull." he slammed the door to the car as he climbed in. She had some nerve to come at him like that. He wasn't a pervert. "Besides, you've changed. How do you know I havn't?"

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-27-2011, 08:10 PM

Lilly looked at him " So, i still want to get out of here can i go with you?" She looked down. Hoping he would okay it. She bit her lower lip. " but i think you would like the way i changed i plead for guys to touch me. you want to touch girls een though not caring if they want to or not. " she looked at him.