BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-09-2012, 05:18 AM

Feel free to read people that arent me or Queen ^^ Oh and you can be the friend that hosts the party or do you want me too and you be the main guy and his friend??

Skeleton

Name:
Personality:
talents;
Looks like:

------------------------
Annie Love
21 years old.
Actress, and model
funny, fun, random, Brave,
Can act really well, play the piano, and the guitar.
Hosts the Party.
tattoo on lower back
her

Alice Greyheart
20 years old.
Singer and actress
Quiet, Loving, caring, sweet, awesome.
Singing, Play the cello,
tattoo on feet
Virgin
Her

Last edited by BeautyMonster; 01-15-2012 at 04:58 PM..

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 01-09-2012, 05:37 AM

Name: Chaehyun Kwon
Job: Actor
Personality: Down to earth and friendly, unlike many of the other actors in the industry. People often assume he's a brat and a player because of the roles he plays in movies. This is untrue, but his agency wants people to think he is like this. When he can't figure out how to portray a role, he gets extremely irritated and starts...throwing things.
Talents; Acting, Dancing, All Sports, Flirting
Looks like:

Name: Jay Bayerische-Nightingale
Job: Actor, Singer and Model
Personality: Funny, loud, has a mysterious side
Talents; Good at expressing feelings, acting, singing, good at eavesdropping
Looks like:

Last edited by Q U E E N; 01-09-2012 at 06:12 AM..

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-09-2012, 05:44 AM

Setting : PARTY BEGINS GIRLS ARE ALREADY THERE. Boys are going together.

Annie was in her bedroom changing, into a cute dress she did her make up and hair and shoes.then she came down waiting for everyone to arrive as she seen he 'sister' but i t was actually her best friend. She said " hey alice."

Alice was in the guest bedroom she put on a cute dress she ficed her hair and makeup then shoes that matched, she was at the bar part of the house she was complaining to the bartender about being under age.. she heard her friend she said " hey Annie. " she smiled.

Last edited by BeautyMonster; 01-09-2012 at 06:26 AM..

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 01-09-2012, 06:40 AM

"Ugh, seriously." Chaehyun wiped the make-up off his face from his previous movie shoot and made a face. "They reapplied my foundation like once every five minutes." The actor complained to his co-actor and friend Jay while changing into a black tuxedo to get ready to go to Annie Love's party. The makeup artist scrambled over and re-did his make-up once he was done changing and brushed his hair.

"Well, it is your fault for sweating off all your make-up." Jay teased. "What, baby Chae can't handle the brightness of the lights?"

"Oh, shuttup."
Chaehyun gave an amused snort and checked his reflection in his dressing room mirror. "Ready to go, Jay?"

---TIMESKIP---

"Finally." Jay yawned and got off the limo, not waiting for the chauffeur to open it for him. Chaehyun followed after him, stretching as he did so to loosen up his muscles.

"Hey, you kids, have fun!" Chaehyun's manager called out and checked his emails on his Blackberry. "We've got a press conference at 8AM tomorrow, so don't party too hard."

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-11-2012, 12:25 AM

Annie looked at Alice " girl you have the worst make up job in the world!! " She grabbed her arm going up stairs and then into a bathroom a secret one where she store her make up and rubbed off her makeup and put nicer make up on.

Alice sighed as she did her make up she hated make up sometimes, yeah she can get tired or it..

Skip.

Annie and Alice came down lookinaround so many people.

Annie smiled " hah.. there,.. you look better" As she crossed her arms. Then going to the bar. she had a plan once everyone was here she'll do something to Alice a evil smile spread she seen two guys come in she went over to them she said " hello i am a host when you have a question you can go and ask me or my friend."

Alice followed she said " hey i am good, beautiful. and i tended to the pageants so i now look like a doll. " following Annie to the bar but when Annie skipped she followed She seen the guys . One was more hot she just smiled. when she heard ' friend ' she spoke " im Alice so yeah you can ask me to " she smiled.

Last edited by BeautyMonster; 01-15-2012 at 04:47 AM..

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 01-11-2012, 07:35 AM

"Oh, hey." Chaehyun turned to the girl in a purple dress and nodded when she mentioned that she was the host, Annie. He'd seen her on some daytime TV show while flipping through the channels randomly. Her friend was Alice Greyheart, a well-known singer.

"I'm Chaehyun, and this is my friend Jay." He motioned towards the messy-haired young man who was currently downing some Absolut Vodka by the bottle.

At first, the actor ignored Jay and talked with the girls for a while. Afterwards, though, Jay had started slurring his words, walking around in a drunken stupor and mumbling incoherent words every so often. "Woo~~" Jay started singing out of tune. "I like teletubbies~~WooHoo~~"

Not wanting his friend to damage his "good guy" reputation and end up on the cover of US Weekly, Chaehyun grabbed Jay by the collar and sat him down on a bar stool. "Sorry about that." He gave an apologetic smile to Annie and watched as Jay fell asleep at the bar, spit foaming at his mouth. "He can't handle his liquor that well."

Jay plucked a flute of champagne up from a passing waiter's tray and took a sip. "So, Annie, do you have any upcoming movie or TV projects you're currently working on?"

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-13-2012, 12:32 AM

Annie nodded she smiled " i like your name. Its rare" she giggled slightly. She did she seen the messy haired guy downing alcohol. She smiled.

alice seen the alcohol, she said " lucky. i hate being under age" she muttered. Then she went to follow the guy. Seeing him sleep she just watched she fixed the guys hair.

Annie smiled and then said " its alright. " she bit her lower lip smiling. " so, i am that soon will come out i love my part, it is called' Queen of the Damned' and im gonna be this dark vampire lady. " she smiled " i think my fans and other people will love it." she bit her lower lip smiling.

Last edited by BeautyMonster; 01-15-2012 at 04:48 AM..

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 01-15-2012, 02:35 AM

"Oh really?" Chaehyun lifted an eyebrow. He had been offered the lead male role for Queen of the Damned a few days ago, but he had to decline because he was already fully booked. "I've read some of the script, it's actually very interesting. And, vampire plots are very popular right now." He nodded and drank some more champagne.

"I've got three movies to film right now, so I'm really busy. I'm either on-set or rehearsing lines. I've barely been sleeping or going to any parties lately." Chaehyun laughed. "One's a romance chick-flick with no name yet, another is a action/spy movie called "Escape" and the last one is a re-do of Cinderella." Chaehyun rolled his eyes. "I'm the prince. So how's life? Busy, boring?"

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-15-2012, 02:44 AM

Annie smiled and then said " yeah " she nodded. " yeah i don't know why fans are going all Gothic and loving blood suckers that live at night time. " She sighed slightly.she wondered. she then said " your movies seem more interesting " she giggled and then she opened a Smirnoff she then opened it she said " well my life.. lets see " she paused thinking " well right now im in 2 almost 3 movies now. " she then took a breath in for her too breathe. She then said " One, queen Of The Damned and then second one is when a girl gets lonely and her bestfriend is there for her and stuff begin to happen so " she smiled sweetly. she then asked " well im going to do my singing friend a favor ill be right back, do you mind holding my Smirnoff" she smiled.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 01-15-2012, 04:30 AM

"Really? Thanks." Chaehyun beamed; whenever someone complimented him on his work he always got really excited and his mood changed from bored to happy instantly. "Your work is great too."

"Oh, sure." Chaehyun took the drink from her hands and placed his finished champagne on a waiter's tray. He glanced at Jay, whose hair was being petted by Alice.

"Hmm..." Jay mumbled and opened his drowsy eyes to see a girl brushing through his messy hair with her fingers. "...Who are you?" He raised an eyebrow and sat up. "Oh, wait, you're Alice Greyheart, correct? I love your songs."

Last edited by Q U E E N; 01-15-2012 at 04:45 AM..

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-15-2012, 04:43 AM

Annie smiled sweetly. As she passed Alice she whispered in her ear " pay back " then going to her stage smiling " okay I am hoping your loving my party... well mine and Alice's which.. Alice my best friend is going to sing for us. "

alice smiled looking at him but wait he moved, she movedh er hand back quickly she said " um.. yeah " she heard her friend whispered she gasped turning " no! " but she was on stage saying stuff she sat back down, Sighing " thanks.. " she bit her lower lip. she then said " i have to sing ' she fakely pouted " ill be back " she mumbled. She went to Annie's side smiling.

Annie finally got back down she went to the guy she said " okay you know thats what you call a friend " she smiled she grabbed her drink she took a sip.

Alice sighed and said " well i am new to singing so here it goes ' she was hesitant, she then bit her lower lip. she soon looked at the band she whispered the name they began to play and then she began to sing she kind of started to smiled slowly and had fun.

Last edited by BeautyMonster; 01-15-2012 at 04:50 AM..

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 01-15-2012, 04:53 AM

"Aww, glad you think so!" Chaehyun chuckled at Annie's comment. Looking at Alice, who was singing in a very powerful voice and back to Jay, who was nodding his head to the beat, Chaehyun came up with a devious idea.

"Hey, hey Alice." Chaehyun elbowed the girl sitting next to him playfully and pointed at Jay. "He should sing next." He grinned mischievously. Jay was a idol singer, and he had trained with his company for four years of hard work before debuting. Now, he was a sensational popstar known world-wide. However, even through all of this, Jay still got extremely nervous during live performances.

"Time to get my payback from last week."
The actor mumbled and narrowed his eyes.

BeautyMonster:

Last edited by Q U E E N; 01-15-2012 at 05:12 AM..

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-15-2012, 05:27 AM

Annie giggled. " him next " she shrugged " i guess " she smiled a little.

alice smiled a little she didnt know what to do. she then began to sing another song. She soon after she got done with that song she got off stage. Going to Annie.

Annie smiled sweetly " oh you sang perfectly."

Alice said " hey!! you were putting me on stage.. "

Annie slowly said " pay back "

Alice said " your evil sometimes." crossing her arms. she went to look at Jay she went over to him.

Annie giggled , " alright your turn " she smiled.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 01-15-2012, 05:44 AM

Jay's eyes widened as he heard he was going next. "Uh-Oh...wait a second, Alice!" The singer glared at Chaehyun, who was smirking at him. "But I didn't prepare!"

"You know you can sing without preparing. You're awesome." Chaehyun led Jay up to the stage and grabbed the mic from the stand. "Who wants to hear the JayBN sing?" Chaehyun called Jay by his stage name and handed the mic over to the singer. "Alright!" Jay immediately switched to his "cool idol" mode and forgot about his nervousness.

Chaehyun strolled leisurely back to where Annie and Alice were waiting. "That's what he gets for tripping me on national TV."

Jay nodded to the band, and flashed a smile to the cheering crowd. As the song started up, Jay began rapping and dancing along.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-15-2012, 06:00 AM

Annie smiled as the guy came back. She looked at him and nodded " she " pointing to Alice , said" told some people i am a whore. "

Alice giggled " but didn't you see their faces though"she giggled again she put tapped her foot to the beat she liked this song. Biting her lower lip.

Annie said " pay back sucks doesnt it though" she smiled sweetly.

Alice said " yeah but still at least i am in a group. and sing with other people not interact with them " she smiled

Annie said " i get paid more! " She smiled , Alice and her giggled at the same time, and together.

Alice got an idea she said " since i love the stage so much me and the band should sing and stuff " she giggled slightly.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 01-15-2012, 04:42 PM

Chaehyun put on an expression of mock surprise. "Oh, really?" He tilted his head. "It is bad for your publicity, but the public eats it up anyways. I bet your ranking rose. Anyways, nobody inside of the industry usually listens to those things, so you're fine."

Jay bowed to the audience and waved, then bounced off the stage and handed the microphone to Alice. "Phew, I'm so tired."

A crowd of paparazzi suddenly rushed over and pushed their expensive cameras in the four stars faces. "Pose for a picture!" There was a huge commotion. "Hey, Chaehyun, what's your next movie gonna be about?" "Hey Annie, strike a pose for us!" "Jay, how do you come up with such great songs!?"

Chaehyun just sighed. "Oh, god. Guys, let's do a group shot."

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-15-2012, 04:58 PM

Annie giggled " right.. " she bit her lower lip. Smiling.

Alice seen the mic given to her she blinked " um.. " she miled she was gonna go but annie grabbed her arm putting her next to her. " you heard them smile"

Annie smiled toward the millions of picture. She was happy.

Alice then said " but.. " oh well she smiled sweetly. She put the mic behind her back. One foot over the other and smiling. She looked at the guy. this couldn't be happening, could it? she was only new to this famous thing.

Last edited by BeautyMonster; 01-15-2012 at 05:02 PM..

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 01-15-2012, 05:33 PM

Chaehyun patted Alice's back to reassure her, because she was new to the whole paparazzi attacking thing and he didn't want her to get too overwhelmed. "Just smile. It'll be fine." Chaehyun whispered to her and stood so that the girls were on one side and the boys were on the other. He flashed his multi-trillion dollar smile at the cameras. The flashes and pops were blinding, but he had gotten used to them already, having gone through years of this.

"Ugh. I'll never get used to this." Jay mumbled under his breath and smiled mischievously at the cameras. By the time the hoard of cameramen had left, Jay was left feeling dizzy. He sat down immediately, and gulped down some water.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-15-2012, 05:45 PM

Alice felt her back being rubbed , she ibt her lower lip. She contniued to smile. Once they were gone she blinked alot " i cant see.. all i see is white .. " she put the mic to her side.

annie giggled at Alice she said " hun if you snap soon the white will go away. " she smiled snapping once and she sat down she took a drink of her smirnoff.

Alice said " what if your challenged like me?" she smiled. Biting her lower lip.

Annie snapped and smiled " again you have a friend like me" she smiled.

Alice finally can see she said " right. Thanks" she bit her lower lip. She sighed " you guys are soo teasing im too young to drink.. Oh tomorros my birthday! " she squealed happily.

Annie heard Alice squeal she said " i have everything planned out so. You better stay here tonight.. "

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 01-16-2012, 02:34 PM

Chaehyun shook his head to get rid of the blinding lights still in his vision. His phone rang, and he took it out to see that the caller ID said Yale Park, who was an actor that was acting alongside Chaehyun in a horror movie that was to be released in a few days. "Sorry guys, gotta take this call." Chaehyun brought the Blackberry Bold to his ear and left to find a quieter place.

Jay nodded at Chaehyun and returned to the conversation. "So tomorrow's your birthday?" He grabbed a random drink from the counter and shoved it in Alice's hands. "Then it won't matter if you start drinking right now, will it?" He grinned and waited for a reaction.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-17-2012, 11:58 PM

Annie seen Chae grabbed his phone she looked at him and nodded. she then looked at Alice now she was holding a bottle.

Alice's eyes widened as some drink was put in her hands. She said " No way!! "

Annie smiled and said " then your surprise gets ruined if you drink " she smirked ,crossing her arms.

Alice finally breaks the connection betwen the drink and her. She looks at Annie, smirking " come on. " she smiled " we act like sisters let me... have.. a few'

Annie looked at alice " okay " with a sigh.

Alice gets excited and hugs the guy Jay and said " thank you thank you!! " she giggled then realized hugging him she let go blushing then looks at the drink she went to piut it to her lips, taking a small sip. It tasted.. Sweet. Like a party in the mouth she swallowed it , She giggled slightly.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 01-19-2012, 10:46 PM

Standing in a quiet corner behind a large potted plant, Chaehyun ignored his friend's ringback tone and spoke up. "Hey Yale. 'Sup?"

"Chae! The movie premiere's tomorrow. Get ready, 'kay? And seriously, tell me the secret to your perfect skin." Yale chirped in his naturally high voice.

Chaehyun rolled his eyes. "I know. And it's genetics, Yale. How many times do I have to tell you that? By the way, I'm at a party right now, so I gotta go."

"Awww! Fine then. See you soon."
And with that, Yale hung up and Chaehyun returned to his group.

Jay smiled sweetly back at Alice. "You're welcome!" He looked away a bit when he felt her hugging him, then his his blush by combing through his hair awkwardly. "So do you like it?"

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-20-2012, 12:51 AM

Annie seen Chae return to the group smiled. She grabbed the mic from Alice " pointing it to her. " Ali go sing "

Alice looked at Jay as she took a sip she coughed covering her mouth ": it'll get time to get used to, " she seen the mic She looked at Jay " here ill be back " she had an idea, her song then her groups song. She grabbed the mic as she put the bottle in his hand she smiled and went off to go to whisper to her group to sing.one song she giggled slightly, Going on stage she smiled. She then began to sing with her group Dancing between the three guys.

annie smiled sitting to watch her. she loved this song. She bit her lower lip listening then looking at Jay. The at Chae.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 01-22-2012, 06:51 PM

"See ya!" Jay waved her off to the stage and swirled his drink around in his hand. Jay nodded his head to the beat and sprung out of his seat suddenly, doing a little dance to the song. Chaehyun raised his eyebrows at him as if he were crazy. After all, the paparazzi were certainly hiding somewhere around here and he would probably end up on the cover of a tabloid doing his silly little dance soon.

"So, Annie..." Chaehyun tilted his head. "Why aren't you dancing or being a chatty host and instead hanging out with us boring guys?" The actor winked.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-22-2012, 07:13 PM

Alice giggled slightly as she looked down at her feet she bit her lower. She then began to sing She smiled as she sang. She was never going to get off the stage.

Annie turned her head looking at him. She swore the paparrazzi wasn't going to be here. She looked at him, " i dont feel like dancing since i havent found the right dance partner person " she giggled slightly. She seen him wink she giggled " your not boring. ' she giggled more.