PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-24-2012, 04:57 AM

Anse's ire and anger faded away the moment the buzz of magic disappeared. He was relieved and elated, finally able to relax. It was then he noticed the way his guest lay upon the ground so lifelessly. It seemed like even breathing was an effort, a feeling Anselm could truly comprehend. Slowly, hesitantly, he moved to kneel by the man's side to wipe away the tear.

"Keep breathing. Don't give up. You can use magic again if you don't try to escape or try to harm me again." If he did so once more, Anse reminded himself to make sure the punishment was severe, but not this much. Against his own will he felt compassion for the other man, something which Anselm had been fighting against his whole life.

Artist Poison
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 09-24-2012, 05:08 AM

Kuraon laid there, when Anse wiped the tear from his face, he couldn't do anything, not even smack the hand aside; he was far too tired and before Anse showed up he already had gotten in a little magic duel with someone else, not to mention, the bracelet took that from him. Laying there, he closed his eyes, he didn't sleep, he was trying to relax. However, he fought at the last minute and smacked the hand away finally, it wasn't much of a smack, it was more of pushing the hand gently away, but, the same eyes that glared at Anse before, was now glaring at him with the same dull eyes.

"Never..." Kuraon spoke softly "...never...giving...up" his voice would have showed determination, but, he seemed to have passed out now from being tired, Kuraon only knew how to survive, he didn't know how to do alot of things, but, there were things he could do rather than others could not. Before fully passing out, he mumbled something, only those with great hearing could hear that he softly said "sorry"

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-24-2012, 05:19 AM

He was relieved to see some modicum of spirit returning to the young man. It brought a smirk to his face and eased the strange tightness in his chest. He didn't understand, not one bit, what it meant. Like at any other time, he pushed aside what he didn't understand and opted to lift Kuraon gently in his arms. Carefully, the blonde man placed him upon the bed, tucking him in and returning the quilt he'd rashly thrown away over him.

He went down and spent the night cooking. Delicious smells wafted trough the whole house and a feast lay out upon the table. French toast, waffled, omelets all lay out upon the dark table. Slowly he prepared a tray, in the hopes that today nothing untoward would happen to his piece of art. Upstairs he went once more, and opened the door of his prisoner's room gently. Quietly, he placed the food upon the bedside table before moving to sit in the chair he dragged into the room once more.

Artist Poison
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 09-24-2012, 05:44 AM

Kuraon slept as if the night was never ending, he stirred a little, most of the time it was because he had nightmares, tonight, he was restless. Though soon he stopped and slept peacefully throughout the rest of the night. Kuraon was still asleep, on his side facing the door, when the other came into the room. A few moments later, the noise of someone walking around, woke him, and it took him a minute to realize where he was. He almost sat up instantly, but, his head was throbbing now. There was no way he was going to be able to do anything until it passed.

Well, throw a fit that is; Kuraon tried to remember last night as he opened his eyes, he couldn't seem to remember any of it. That was a fault with him, he had memory issues, barely remembered things he did the other day let alone years ago. Kuraon knew where he was though, he tried remembering again, but, it made the headache worse. To the other, he would have appeared sleepy. "Mmm" he stirred to sit up a little, then he noticed that his captor was in the room with him. He didn't say anything, however, he did what to say 'good morning' to him. Though he didn't. He had yet to notice the food on the side.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-24-2012, 05:52 AM

The assassin watched almost warily as the young man began to awake. It was a novel experience for him to be around when another slept, when someone else left the veil of sleep. In fact the process was fascinating and ... dared he say endearing? Anse shook his head and motioned towards the table insistently in an attempt to get the other man to eat.

"It'll help you know. You went trough a lot yesterday." Most had been his fault though, something he didn't want to bring up again. The assassin didn't take pleasure in harming others, he simply didn't care most of the time. Thinking and mulling over such things had Anselm standing and moving to pluck a piece of toast from the plate. He nibbled at it lightly, then held it out to Kuraon.

Artist Poison
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 09-24-2012, 06:02 AM

Kuraon cleared his throat a little, "I don't know what you are talking about" he stated and turned over to face the other way, he never did like eyes, staring at him for any reason, and he hated the spotlight of attention, he just wasn't that kind of person or mage at that. Kuraon pouted, he was being stubborn, he was always stubborn when he didn't know what else to do "No thanks" he didn't even know if there was anything in the food, even though the other ate it before him, how could he know if it was okay for humans, but, not mages?

Kuraon was thinking more on last night, he could remember a peice here and there...he used his magic...items tossed all over the place...the way anse was acting...he passed out...that was all that he could remember and it just increased his headache. He curled up, placing his hands on both sides of his head, and tried to get the headache to stop as he closed his eyes. What he needed to do was get liquids in his system, mostly water or anything without sugar, that way, he wouldn't have to worry about it. "I'm not hungry" he stated, that is, until his stomach growled loudly, making things awkward to him.

(this headache is like a sinus headache, throbbing wise)

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-24-2012, 02:00 PM

The pale haired man slumped onto the bed, finally feeling the fatigue from staying up all night to work upon the breakfast feast. If he hadn't been so tired, Anse would have in all likelihood gotten angry once more. It was definitely time for him to think of retiring if a single sleepless night made him feel so … old.
A soft grunt escaped him at the thought, followed by an amused chuckle. "Right , you aren't hungry at all and that's why your stomach is growling." Shaking his head, he left the room for a few moments. Down in the kitchen once more with it's granite counter tops; Anselm filled a pitcher with water and made as if to grab two glasses. He paused as his cell phone rang loudly trough the room.

Cursing, he flipped the silver thing open and shoved it close to his ear. "Where's the mage? You aren't getting the money if you don't bring him. I need the man for one of my experiments."

"He's mine now, crazy scientist." Anse closed the phone with a final snap with a shake of his head. He was sure to pay for that later, but he wasn't changing his mind.

Resuming his task, the cinnamon skinned man sauntered up to the guest room and placed both pitcher and glass upon the already crowded bedside table. Settling down on the empty chair once more; Anselm sipped quietly on his water with a bored expression.

Artist Poison
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 09-24-2012, 03:23 PM

Kuraon wasn't in the bed, the spark of magic was most likely in the air, and the room was picked up now. The bed was made, things were fixed, but, Kuraon wasn't there. Kuraon had made everything the way it was before last night. "Maybe you should get some sleep" Kuraon spoke on the other side of the bed on the floor, he stood up brushing himself off, he wasn't as tired, but, he could tell that Anse was.

He seemed to have looked it, "I won't run" not yet at least, it wouldn't be smart to let the guy go to sleep, run, and then wake him up again. It wasn't very nice either, actually kind of rude, and Kuraon already had been rude, he could have been thrown in the basement instead he was up here. Kuraon walked to the side of the room where the try was and took a bite of the food, his expression changed to surprise "Mmm, this is really good" he smiled.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-24-2012, 04:00 PM

He laughed. It was hard not to after what had happened the night before. Here was his prisoner, telling him to get some sleep. That was a rather rich demand from one who by rights had none in his home. Even so, Anselm found himself contemplating the bed with a speculative expression. Though he knew magic had been used to clean the room up … Which made him more inclined to storm out of the comfortably sized room then anything else.

Uncomfortably, the man shifted upon the chair and just as he was about to leave a few words stopped him. A genuine smile crossed Anse's features, making him appear much softer then at any other time so far. Just a simple lifting of his lips, and he was transformed into another person. "You think so? I'll have you know, I'm the one who cooked everything up." Hands moved to grip each other as the assassin lapsed into a sense of pride and accomplishment brought on by his prisoner.

It was a rather novel experience for him to be praised in such a manner, and over his cooking of all things. The dynamics seemed to be shifting about in a way he'd not expected, not after he'd harmed the other and gone off the deep end. The tall man knew he was unstable, and often had erratic mood changes over the smallest of things. Living alone as he did, it never bothered anyone save for those rare times when he tried to gain friends, or lovers, to ease his loneliness.

But it never worked, and it never lasted. Of course, more often then not they started off as prisoners and ended up someplace far away with irrevocable memory loss. Though he injured those people, they were perhaps the only ones Anse couldn't bring himself to end, especially the ones who'd tried to understand.

Artist Poison
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 09-24-2012, 04:16 PM

Kuraon noticed he changed into a different person, he just thought the guy was being himself. He really did like the way the food tasted and was glad he prepared the food for him. Kuraon stood back up saying "Sorry about last night, but, come on" Kuraon walked over to him easily taking one of his hand's "You need to get some sleep, come on" he wasn't sure if he was allowed to take the other one to his room, but, he figured he would try. It wasn't that he wanted to see what was in there, he just really thought hat someone who cooked all night should...he just realized he cooked all night, staying up 'What happened last night?' he thought to himself and tugged on the hand "Come on, you're not saying no"

Kuraon was determined to get the other to sleep, he would like to at least be respectful, he didn't want to end up in a basement or something, that would be uncomfortable, and if Kuraon saw a spider at all, he would probably freak out. Kuraon tried not to remember last night, it would eventually come to him, right now he wanted to make sure Anse got some sleep.

Last edited by Artist Poison; 09-24-2012 at 07:25 PM..

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-24-2012, 08:43 PM

(( I was in school, then went to do some shopping.. >< Very busy day.))

On any other day, Anselm might have snatched his hand away with a defiant snarl, but not then. He was too surprised to even think of protesting against Kuraon's well meaning intentions. Or at least, it seemed like the other man had nothing untoward planned, though sleeping would leave the assassin vulnerable.

Even so, he let himself be convinced, and guided the other man to his room with thoughts of apprehension. Anselm found himself holding his breath as he pushed the door open to reveal a plush red bed, with huge pillows and …. Of all things a fluffy, stuffed, pink elephant lay in the middle of the bed, looking quite out of place in a room where there was a wall bristling with weapons.

Artist Poison
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 09-24-2012, 09:10 PM

(oh its fine, I understand, I normally have work and lately I have been sick)

Kuraon led him into the room, seeing the elephant, he didn't say anything about it, he wasn't wanting to upset the assassin again, he was sure last time he did, because Kuraon wouldn't try to destroy another's object or room unless there was a big commotion and he was thinking clearly. "Cute" he stated, even though he wanted to hold back that thought about the pink elephant, he should have said nothing. "Um, forget that" he mumbled "I'll go back to my room"

Kuraon stated leaving the room letting go of the assassin's hand, which to him felt warm; ignoring the feeling, Kuraon went back and snacked a little bit. He tried to remember as he sat on the bed, what had happened, he knew one way to figure it out, but, he did remember a few words 'Never use your magic in my home again. Ever!' he remembered he was not the one to say those words, this wasn't his house, and he always loved to use magic alot.

(I am some what making this character a little similar to me, I dont have the best memory, and it tends to be normal for me to act without thinking lol that's where I am getting his personality from :P)

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-24-2012, 09:45 PM

Anselm let out an annoyed sigh at Kuraon's words. He was too tired to react. As the other man wandered away, he moved to the bed and let himself collapse onto the bed. The light haired man didn't even bother undoing his braid, or unclothing himself. Instead the assassin began to slip off into sleep. His eyes fluttered closed and his breathing slowed as dreams began to take over Anse's conscious mind.

A scream, blood ... It was a murder he'd committed a very long time ago. His first kill had been a bloody mess. The monster had deserved it though for harming children left and right with her dark magics. Controlling their minds, twisting their thoughts and using their energy and death to fuel her most powerful spells. Anse had gotten a tidy sum for her assassination as well. He twitched and moaned softly as it faded into a brief glimpse of his nightmare then that to left him to show a bright smiling face lifting up a fluffy elephant. The little girl had been so sweet and so happy to see him ...

Artist Poison
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 09-24-2012, 10:54 PM

Kuraon was focused on thinking, he stared at the wall until he felt like going to check on Anse, walking over to Anse's room, he slowly opened the door. It didn't make a sound, he was glad, walking over carefully to the bed, he stood there, the guy didn't even have the energy to change and get under the cover. Kuraon sighed whispering "Don't kill me for this" he whispered something in German.

Anse's clothing changed to one of his pajamas, Kuraon used magic to change the other's clothes, and to pull back the covers. It was only a brief moment as the magic lasted, but, when it faded. Kuraon's silver in his eyes changed again back to green, yet with a little silver still left in them. He noticed that Anse didn't seem to be at peace "A-are you okay?" he asked, he reached over putting his hand on the man's shoulder, it had been at least an hour since he went to sleep, he didn't want to wake him honestly "Sleep well" he stated as his magic chose to act on it's own creating a peaceful thought for the assassin while he was dreaming.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-24-2012, 11:12 PM

He shifted slightly in his sleep, letting out a frightened whimper as magic was used nearby. He was the little boy he'd been before again, without any kind of defense. Warmth slipped trough his dreams and suddenly a sense of peaceful bliss slipped trough his mind. It was wonderful while it lasted trough the next few hours.

Slowly he began to awake with a soft yawn and a stretch of his long limbs. It was only when he moved to the mirror to unravel his hair that he noticed what he wore. The assassin cursed softly and strode out into the hall. Once more Anselm burst into his prisoner's room without any kind of warning. "At least don't use magic near me!" Anger suffused his voice, again.

Artist Poison
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 09-24-2012, 11:32 PM

Kuraon was in the midst of re dressing, he hadn't used magic since he used it on Anse, though he was only wearing pants right now as he looked over the door bursting open. "Hm?" he heard the other speak about the use of magic "So you wanted to be sore when you woke up?" he asked, an attitude in his tone of voice, just like when they met, and last night.

Kuraon rustled his hands through out his hair combing through it, but, no longer looking at Anse "Sorry, won't use it again" he stated being difficult on purpose. He was always like this, he liked to be stubborn and it was interesting to see the results of things. "How'd you sleep?" he asked changing the subject. He wasn't sure how long ago it was, he was too busy trying to figure ways out of here.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-24-2012, 11:54 PM

He rolled his eyes and reached out to grasp the other man's wrist firmly. "I have my reasons, and if you don't want to suffer the loss of your magic again you will refrain from using it anywhere near me." The change of subject startled Anselm enough that he released the other man to blink awkwardly.

"Surprisingly enough I did." But not before there were snippets of dreams and nightmares. Then they'd calmed and been swept away by a warmth like none other he'd ever known. "Wait ... You made the nightmares go away ..." He sounded so vulnerable, like a child who'd just found the greatest present of them all.

Artist Poison
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 09-25-2012, 12:17 AM

Kuraon watched as he grabbed his wrist, he showed no care of any fear in his eyes. He knew he shouldn't have done it and now he wouldn't, he wouldn't use it just yet. "No, all I did was change your attire, I know what's it is like to wake up sore" he stated walking over to the bed and slipping on his green t-shirt, his favorite color was green, and he loved his shirts being green.

"I didn't use any other magic" his voice spoke the truth, he knew nothing of his magic taking on it's own control, and just being let out through his voice. Most of the time things happened and he thought it was by coincidence, but, it was actually his magic playing out it's role in his life to keep him happy or safe. "Just because I do magic, doesn't mean I will be nice enough to my attacker to do that" he rolled his eyes with his arms crossed over his chest.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-25-2012, 12:38 AM

With a derisive snort, the assassin moved with a flurry of near white hair flying behind him. In one smooth movement he'd pushed the other man back onto the bed and pinned him there bodily. "You know that attitude of yours could get in trouble someday," snarled Anselm angrily.

"Like right now." He moved a hand and smashed it against the finger he'd broken the day before. Tilting his head, he whispered lightly in the other man's ear. "Come on Kuraon, you know what I'm capable of. Don't push me." He wouldn't hesitate to kill, even if the boy had made some modicum of compassion rise within his heart.

Artist Poison
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 09-25-2012, 12:54 AM

Kuraon felt the top of the bed against his back, it was nice and soft, however, being pushed against it kept him from thinking that it felt nice. He didn't expect for Anse to hit his broken finger, so when he did, he almost screamed in pain "shit..." he closed in his eyes, wincing in pain, a tear streamed down his face from the sudden pain. Kuraon couldn't act defensively right now, he tried to pull his hand free to hold onto it, it was the first instinct move his mind had thought about.

Kuraon looked at him, tears still in his eyes, though there was a bit of a spark. He would rather be killed than to be tortured with endless pain each day. He probably deserved it, however, he didn't care "Then kill me...right now...get it over with..." he spoke not adding another word, his eyes became emotionless except for the fact they showed pain because his hand was hit.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-25-2012, 01:25 AM

He'd thought he could kill him so easily. But as he looked down into the other man's green eyes, Anselm found the thought repulsive. "As if I would let you choose your end." Snapped the blond at last. His curtain of pale hair whispered softly in the air as he shifted, suddenly realizing that he had straddled Kuraon in their struggle.

A hand lifted, scarred with wounds from battles past, to brush away tears with a gentleness that spoke of regret. It wasn't a conscious show of emotion, nor an action Anselm truly wanted to show. Though it seemed in this case he couldn't stop himself. "Put on the salve, it'll ease the pain." He slipped away casually as if their closeness hadn't bothered him at all to saunter down the stairs. He found himself in the kitchen again. The assassin slammed ingredients onto the counter, but took great care with the eggs. He needed to calm down, to find himself again and think.

An egg snapped open, it's white shell shattered in half with one smooth moment. The yellow liquid slipped from it's home into a bowl full of flour, sugar, vanilla and all the other ingredients needed to make gooey chocolate chip cookies. Going trough the motions was like a meditation, each one needing someone's full attention to be truly real. Soon, the smell of the pastries baking filled the kitchen and wafted trough other rooms. Anselm settled down at the counter with his head upon his arms to simple take in the smell and watch his creations carefully. It wouldn't do if they burned.

Artist Poison
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 09-25-2012, 01:44 AM

Kuraon turned his head to show he needed no pity from anyone, or so he assumed it was pity itself. His hand began to throb and he held onto it. He hated pain, it hurt so much and most of the time it made him want to sleep. He didn't really go through pain very much in the past to ignore it. Kuraon ignored the salve as he just put it to the side, he didn't need that medicine, it was just pain, as long as his hand wasn't hit again or any reason to cause it being hurt, then he would be fine.

Kuraon wasn't sure if he was allowed to leave his room, but, he sat there for a minute, then walked slowly down the steps. He stopped halfway, this was his assassin, his attacker, he shouldn't be nice to him at all. And yet, he couldn't help it, it was the way he was raised, and he knew what would probably happen. He finished going down the steps, he was still a bit weary, and he found the kitchen to where the smell was coming from. It smelled good, he had smelled sweets before, he loved them, but, they smelled better baking than eating.

Kuraon looked in, peeking over the wall into the kitchen, and saw how calm the assassin looked. 'What is he doing?' he thought, then it occurred to him, if he was baking, he was probably watching the oven or waiting. Kuraon was just making it harder for him, harder on his life, then why hadn't he turned him over to his boss? Kuraon wasn't sure why, maybe the guy just wanted a slave, maybe he wanted to torture Kuraon to show other mage's what would happen if they got close to him or tried anything funny...or deadly...Kuraon snuck back up to his room and sat on the bed. He tried to focus on a healing spell, or an easing pain spell to create a little white ball of light to ease it.

- - -

What the others didn't know inside the house, was that they were being watched, someone was outside, and they were waiting. As if for a cue, as if for something to tell them to start attacking or whatever they were doing, but, they just stood there, a shadow within a shadow, they waited...unmoved, unseen, unnoticed...

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-25-2012, 02:04 AM

Slowly he moved from the counter to slip out the pan and set it onto the stovetop. He did the same with the next batch, only to grab the cookies he found nearest to perfection. Each one was placed artfully upon a white plate, a trio of delicious looking treats. A small smile crossed Anse's lips as he poured a glass of milk and took it up in his hand as well.

Nearly as quick as a thought, he sauntered up the stairs for what seemed like the hundreth time that day. He used his hip to snap the door open. Wordlessly, the assassin placed the cookies along with everything else he'd made which remained uneaten. It was a waste really, but he was used to that.

Artist Poison
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 09-25-2012, 02:13 AM

Kuraon kept his eyes open, focused on his hand, he didn't notice anyone in the room or anything, he just stared as the little white rob surround his hand, the one with the broken finger. Even breaths, focused stare, he was attempting to heal his hand so that he wouldn't have to worry about the assassin hitting it again.

Kuraon took note that it probably wouldn't work, the most it would do right now was calm himself down, and relax his hand so that it wouldn't hurt. He didn't smell food, he didn't notice the shadow, the room light was off, and he was using the light from his powers to create the little bit he needed to see.

He stopped healing, he couldn't heal himself fully without food, and he only had a bit of a nibble earlier when he said the food was good. Laying on his stomach on the bed, his head turned the opposite way of the door, he stared off into space, thinking about everything that had been happening. He blames himself for getting caught and staying caught. What would really happen if he chose to leave?

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-25-2012, 02:30 AM

An orb of light had hovered over the other man's hand. Instead of leaping forth to smack some sense into the mage, he snatched a cookie and unceremoniously used his free hand to pry Kuraon's mouth open. With the other, he shoved the cookie into the other man's mouth with an insistent glare. He hadn't made the cookies to be wasted.

((brain fart))