MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-17-2008, 07:59 AM

I wanna do that too. >w< That and through Ghost Hunters it's the only way to tour the lighthouse at night. ><; Unless one knew a friend of a friend who worked there, there's not much to see during the day.

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-21-2008, 05:37 AM

*sighs* Well if you watched tonight's Ghost Hunters International I'm sure you're a tad disappointed like I was. So far all they've come up with are EVPs and interesting noises but all in all...I'd say Europe, Germany, Scotland, etc are not haunted. XD I think the finale is going to be next week and so far they haven't come up with any hard evidence like Jason and Grant have.
Any opinions?

Dom
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-07-2008, 11:33 AM

Did anyone watch Ghost Hunters the other night?
Jason and Grant caught what seemed to be a lot more than all the International episodes put together. >< It was really awesome to see the original team again and have the good ol' feeling you get from the show.
My favorite part was when Steve paid Tango $60 to climb under the building. XD

Stormy1
Not as on as much but still arou...
Send a message via AIM to Stormy1 Send a message via MSN to Stormy1 Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy1

Old 03-07-2008, 09:06 PM

Yeah I watched it. It was awesome! Thought that #11 place was creepy XDDD gave me a heart attack just watching them there.
I loved the Tango winning 60$ from Steve. XD loved how he freaked out.

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-07-2008, 09:35 PM

XD That part was awesome with Tango but I myself would've done it for $40 even....I'm just not that terrified but I'd be telling them to swipe whatever was on me. ><;

I was holding my breath when they were in Case #11 too because it's so tight down there and hard to move around. And if they did see something hopefully they wouldn't freak out...Grant kind of did but he didn't run away. XD The stove and person in front/beside it threw me offguard though. O.o Since it hasn't been used for over 100 years and someone was beside it. >w< I missed GH so I'm glad the first episode was full of awesome. XD

ai na tenshi
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-10-2008, 12:15 AM

^_____^ I glad the new season started. I really miss taps. I didnt like the whole GHI much. ^^; I even show my friends the eps that on youtube. Cant wait for this week eps.

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-11-2008, 07:20 AM

Yeah, all in all GHI felt like a huge waste and I was disappointed that South America wasn't in the tour. >< It even had the place listed on the commercial, false advertising!! J/k
But I'm really happy to see the original TAPS as well. >w< Even if they don't catch anything I still enjoy watching them but it'd be cool to see something else this week. *dances*

vincent
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to vincent Send a message via MSN to vincent

Old 03-12-2008, 02:14 PM

hey im back after so long lol
and i have watched every epiosoide since i left so yeah...and since today there is a new episoide il watch it and post back tomorrow hopefully

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-13-2008, 01:35 AM

Welcome back vincent. ^ ^
I'm glad you've been keeping up with the show and I really hope something awesome happens during this episode.

vincent
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to vincent Send a message via MSN to vincent

Old 03-13-2008, 05:01 PM

the first case they did was really good and liked how they got a thermal image of the moving person spririt and i liked that one but the other one was a waste of time, i think the mom or watever just wanted them to come to her house and just make a show there so she could get famous or watever, so that was a waste of time, so yeah

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-13-2008, 08:47 PM

I liked the first one too and I didn't expect them to catch much so it was a good surprise to see something on the thermal. ^ ^
The second I think the daughter was just having separation issues and making up stories since she was only 4 and knew who TAPS was. When I was 4 I don't think I even knew who I was. XD So as for the mother just wanting publicity I don't think it's the case since you can go on a variety of better shows for more attention. If she wanted to be noticed she would've gone on American Idol. XD

Blondheart
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-14-2008, 10:06 AM

I love Ghost Hunters! I think I have seen every episode. I really like Destination Truth too, Josh cracks me up!

smolder
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-14-2008, 02:36 PM

I've never seen the show but it sounds quite interesting. Personally, I believe in the paranormal but I've always been kinda skeptical of those people who claim to have seen ghost and stuff. I know that doesnt really make sense, but I don't know. I guess I just believe that there is more out there in exsistance than we can ever begin to guess but I've always seen those people on television who try to make a profit on the claim of being experts to be sort of scam artist.

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-14-2008, 07:35 PM

*to Bloodheart* Destination Truth is awesome and Josh is hilarious. >w< He was the only guy I liked during GHI so that's saying something. XD

*to smolder* Well I kind of felt that way about it as well. Of course I'd usually believe if my friends told me a couple ghost stories but I was a big skeptic. After watching the show and realizing that not everything can be explained I started getting open on the idea of paranormal activity. Then I had my own experience and that took the cake. XD These guys have nothing to gain because...they're already on tv, they've been doing this a good 8-9 years before the show even existed, and they don't bullshit. So check it out on Weds if you can. ^ ^

Faggy
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Faggy

Old 03-15-2008, 04:00 AM

It's boring.
Hardly anything ever happens.

I like MOST HAUNTED a lot more. D:<

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-15-2008, 06:19 AM

If you see the right episodes it's not boring at all.
And Most Haunted is indeed fake. I was watching it not too long ago and thought, "You've got to be kidding me" >>;

Blondheart
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-15-2008, 10:02 PM

Oh I don't think GH is boring at all. I can't watch Most Haunted, it's just too fake. The woman was even busted on TV in England for faking stuff.

Do you remember that episode where they GH investigated that childrens clothing store that the owners thought was haunted by their friend Jean, and they were asking her to say something. They had an EVP that said there is no Jean here, please leave us alone.

That really made me think a lot after that. I really think we are missing a HUGE piece of the puzzle. I mean if you're a ghost, and you're doing the haunting why would you want live people to leave you alone? And if your intentions were less than honorable, why would you say please?

Maybe ghosts are just something living in another dimension? Maybe they view us as ghosts too? It's all very intriguing to think about. I don't think it's just spirits of the deceased. I think there is more to it and we just don't know yet.

demic_noctum
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via Yahoo to demic_noctum

Old 03-16-2008, 03:10 AM

well, I've watched about half as many episodes of ghost hunters as my mother has... I think the show is very interesting... they've started to make so many copycat shows now... it's getting pathetic

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-16-2008, 09:09 PM

*to Blondheart* Exactly! When I first saw the show I thought it was a spoof. O.o
I remember that one and it was pretty spooky to hear the EVP and have something like that said. It made me think as well and just the other day I was telling my mom that maybe the paranormal view us as ghosts as well! Weird. You and I are on the same level it seems. XD But what gave me a slight idea *dork moment* is the game Legend of Zelda Twighlight Princess. If you haven't played the game there's a moment where Link crosses over to the Twighlight *spirit like realm* and everyone in Hyrule appear as spirits even though back home they were flesh and blood people. So maybe we're the ghosts. >>.......<<....

*to demic_noctum* Yeah, Paranormal State being one. XD Most Haunted possibly but that show is too fake to compare. >>.... Glad you find it interesting too. <3