Rheks
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to Rheks

Old 05-11-2008, 09:31 PM

I don't watch many "scary" movies, not many films can scare me. xD

L o x
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-12-2008, 01:17 AM

I have to say The Exorcism of Emily Rose for one reason. It seriously freaked me out with the bedroom scene and the boy is sleeping in the bed and wakes up and she's on the floor staring at him. That part gave me the chills. Also because near the end of the movie I had a bad experience with nature. Supposedly a tornado touched down not to far from my house and we ended up with golfball sized hail, and winds that we able to make the hail go sideways towards the house. Our siding had holes in it and every tree had no leaves left on it. Worst expierence ever along with a scary movie.

I never got to finish the movie due to the power outage. O_O

Sasha1985
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sasha1985

Old 05-15-2008, 09:17 PM

I think that my favorite scary movies are Silent hill and Hostel 1 and 2 I had to watch Silent hill during the day because I was too afraid to watch it at night, and Hostel creeped me out so much because it was something that I think really could happen or maybe even might be happening somewhere right now It makes me not want to travel anywhere out of the country, I also think that they are very well done and had good acting in it.

FlyPanda
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to FlyPanda

Old 05-17-2008, 04:27 AM

i don't watch horror often but i have watched some very scary movies
"It" was creepy....pan's labyrinth (ehh not so much), house of wax (not scary, gory and disturbing...), and silent hill (weird lookin...)

kouji hamada

Old 05-17-2008, 07:01 AM

Movie(s) that scared me were probably Silent Hill and the Saw series.

gal7991
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-18-2008, 05:46 AM

i saw the original 1980s prom night which a remake is in theaters now but the original didnt scare me that much but it was still scary and its banned in some countries.
But overall, it was a 4 out of 5 and i think the very biginning was pretty scary when the girl died

TelstelNSG1
=^.^=

Old 05-19-2008, 08:26 PM

Halloween movies those movies gave me the creeps lol

Ashe
Princess of Dalmasca

Old 05-19-2008, 09:31 PM

After I turned 11, no movie seemed to scare me anymore. They have made my nights a little spooky, but I never got that scared.
When I was 7 or 8, I remember watching something called the Blair Witch Project. All I remember was the part where she had found a heart, and that...heck, that scared me ALOT. I was all pale and quiet - I kept asking my mom if it was a real heart. xD Because of the way the movie was shot, I thought it was real, and my mom told me it was real just to scare me.
I haven't watched the Blair Witch Project lately, so I can't tell if it was really that scary or if it was only because I was a child. :sweat:

Masquerade
*^_^*

Old 05-19-2008, 10:57 PM

Did anyone here see Cloverfield? I'm not a fan of scary movies as a rule, but the viral marketing and trailers I've seen have me incredibly interested in it. I already know all the plot and spoilers and everything just from reading about it obsessively. But I also don't want to spend a week after watching it convinced a monster is going to attack my crappy tiny mountain town and eat me.

Any thoughts/reviews people would care to share? I'm just not sure if I should see it or not...

Jacks

Old 05-19-2008, 11:06 PM

I didn't find 28 Days Later scary in the least. In fact I watched it with my best friend, at her house in the middle of the woods, all alone with all the lights off and we laughed through the entire horrible film. I mean how can you take a "horror" movie like that seriously when the group of main characters just finish doing a food raid and the one idiot decides to go into this boarded up, abandoned diner that just oozes "DEATH" to get cheeseburgers. :sarcasm: Funny, but hardly scarey.

The scariest movie I've ever seen was The Leprechaun. Mind you I saw it when I was 5 because my cousin wanted to rent either that or Jaws. I still can't go near lawn gnomes and I absolutely HATE St. Patricks Day. Apart from the beer of course. =3

Morien
*^_^*

Old 05-19-2008, 11:28 PM

Wow. I was more frightened by the social implications of 28 Days Later than the actual zombies. I liked that movie, though. It was very artistic.

The best scary movies for me are ones that will scare me on multiple viewings. So... Silent Hill, Rose Red, The Ring (English version), and The Grudge (Japanese version) are my favorites because they scared me more than once. If I had to pick one that seriously scared the crap out of me, it would be Silent Hill.

Also, The Hamiltons was really good, though not very scary to me.

I love scary movies, though, so I'll take some of these titles and go watch the movies. Thanks for sharing! :heart:

Den ro
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Den ro Send a message via MSN to Den ro Send a message via Yahoo to Den ro

Old 05-20-2008, 12:01 PM

The scariest movie I have ever seen would still have to be It. I have this complex against clowns already and that movie is not helping matters.

Hean
o7

Old 05-20-2008, 06:11 PM

I've never really seen a horror movie that could scare me, but horror games can make it alot better, trust me.
Try out stuff like F.E.A.R. alone in the middle of the night with lights off and the volume up high xP

Aceo12
De-activated

Old 05-20-2008, 08:14 PM

the grudge i hate that movie

OnyxSaphire
*^_^*

Old 05-20-2008, 09:13 PM

I know it's a little lame but I am a wimp for horror type movies, but the one that scared me really bad was The Sixth Sense. I think I got no sleep after I saw that movie.
I also got freaked out by Pet Cemetery, I was forced to watch it and hated ever minute.