View Poll Results: If YOU were a pony, what kind would you be?
Earth pony 7 18.42%
Pegasus 16 42.11%
Unicorn 15 39.47%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

KamenRiderNadeshiko
Henshin Heroine

Old 09-12-2011, 03:48 AM

With the second season set to premer on September 17th, I must ask where are all my fellow bronies?

At first I didn't think I'd like this show, but its ballance of cuteness and comedy won me over. My favorite character is Fluttershy, with Twilight Sparkle coming in second.

Well, what about you guys. Who are your favorite characters? And are you excided for season two?

Kifflemonster
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-12-2011, 05:35 PM

YEEEEEES SEASON TWO ADLHKADGKLJAVNDLJ-- *shot.*

I mean...yes. I am excited for the second season. It's hard for me to choose my favorites, but Pinkie Pie will always hold a special place in my heart. Applejack has grown on me a bit since I first started watching, too, and Rarity.

KamenRiderNadeshiko
Henshin Heroine

Old 09-17-2011, 11:18 PM

The season premer aired just this morining, I had to wake up early and missed the first three minutes.

Pinkie was adorable in the begining, with her love of the "chocolate rain", I bet the internet has already remixed it with that song already.

Now we have been introduced to our new big bad, Discord. Voiced by John De Lancie, whom you may know as "Q" from Star Trek. Heck, Discord has pretty much the same personality as Q. Maybe the voice casting was intentional? I won't be surprised if Discord decides to put all pony-kind on trial.

I can't wait for part two, I'm curious as to what will come of the Mane-6 now that Discord has turned the ponies aganst eachother and has stolen the Elements of Harmony. I also want to know if Princess Luna will make season two debut next week.

Mystic
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 09-20-2011, 07:04 PM

I had to look up the series because I keep hearing it pop up. It's so freaking cute! I love it! I will have to comek back and post more once I am caught up. XD

Kitsune Allisonn
Allison...

Old 09-24-2011, 01:10 AM

My two favourite shows right now are Law&Order:SVU and... MLP:FiM!
I love Twilight Sparkle the most but I also really like Princess Luna, she is just so cute... Idk... I love it though. I watch MLP all the time and when season two started I was in class (college) and had to wait to get home to watch but I loved it... Can't wait for tomorrow when the next episode premieres.

Abduco
I don't know what I'm doing
Send a message via AIM to Abduco

Old 09-25-2011, 03:42 AM

I like it a lot too.
My favorite has to be Rainbow Dash.. she reminds me of a certain blue hedgehog, heh.

Carnality
Carnal Desires Expert

Old 09-25-2011, 04:56 AM

I absolutely adore MLP:FiM. My favorite character has to be Rarity followed closely by Pinkie Pie. Have y'all seen both parts of the second season premiere?! It was awesome!

Mystic
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 09-27-2011, 05:03 PM

I just watched the season two premiere. Now I can't wait for another episode to come out. XD

As for favorite characters, mine would have to be Fluttershy or Rainbow Dash. Fluttershy is just too cute not to like. They did a really good job with the series so far!

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 09-28-2011, 10:48 PM

I'm actually not a fan of it.
I prefer the original My Little Ponies.

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 10-03-2011, 04:27 AM

I'm a fan of this new one! XD

I absolutely adore Fluttershy; she's too cute for words :heart:

AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE LUNA OMG I'VE BEEN WAITING SOOOOO LONG TO SEE HER IN AN EPISODE XD;;;

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-11-2011, 01:06 AM

Currently watching it with my wife... and very confused... how do fully grown men get addicted to that...?
Sure it's funny, but addicted?

As for the characters... fluttershy acts almost exactly like my wife does :lol:
o.o flutterguy was scary though...

Abduco
I don't know what I'm doing
Send a message via AIM to Abduco

Old 10-14-2011, 11:13 PM

Wait.. flutterguy? What's that? o_o

KamenRiderNadeshiko
Henshin Heroine

Old 10-15-2011, 02:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abduco View Post
Wait.. flutterguy? What's that? o_o
In the episode "Bridal Gossip", the ponies become cursed by magical "Joke" flowers, Fluttershy's sweet quiet voice turns into a deep male baratone one. Spike even makes fun of her by actually calling her Flutterguy! What happend to the other ponies were pretty funny too such as Twilight's horn becoming floppy, Applejack becoming very tiny, Rairy's coat becoming long and shaggy, Rainbow loosing her sense of balance, and Pinkie's toung becoming giant and swolen.

By the way tomorow morning new episodes start up again. They have an hour later timeslot than before, so you can get some more sleep!

Tomorow's episode is called "Lesson Zero", in which Twilight can't think anything to write to the princess.

Another episode airing this season is a Halloween episode. Princess Luna makes her return hoping to improve her public image, while the ponies celebrate "Nightmare Night".

KamenRiderNadeshiko
Henshin Heroine

Old 10-21-2011, 12:58 AM

This Saturday is Nightmare Night in Ponyville, and Princess Luna will make her season two debut. The folowing comes from Equstria Daily, and contain SPOILERS, so click at your own risk!

Equestria Daily: More Pony Costumes from Nightmare Night

Equestria Daily: Nightmare Night Teaser Screenshot

PrincessBane
Disciple of the Dark Sun

Old 10-22-2011, 07:26 PM

I never expected to like this show, but I heard about it so much, I looked it up on youtube. It's actually pretty fun to watch. My favourite was Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash. I haven't really kept up with it all, so maybe one day I might just marathon it.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-22-2011, 10:12 PM

@ Princess - No need to rush it =) It's barely in season 2 right now

PrincessBane
Disciple of the Dark Sun

Old 10-23-2011, 01:53 AM

Ou...really? I have a bad habit of waiting til the series is completely finished before I try to watch it all. It keeps me from confusing myself. xD My fiance walked in on me watching it once and was like..."Why?" c.c He was just bein' a hater.

Marionetta
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-23-2011, 04:10 AM

I was told I'm a lot like Pinkie Pie. I guess I'm really funny? I dunno. But I love how she runs. It's like she's skipping.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-23-2011, 06:40 AM

lol... tell him that it's not as bad as it looks. I was totally analyzing it when my wife made me watch it... but apparently they actually bend it to who is watching it.

My brother in law said that they absolutely love some of the memes about it XD

Larxene
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-25-2011, 10:35 PM

I never liked the My Little Pony franchise while growing up but. . . this show. . . I don't know why. It's cute and I like it.

YamiSora
~

Old 10-25-2011, 10:35 PM

Sora's friends seem to really be into it.........Sora will eventually see it when he has time XP

Marionetta
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-26-2011, 01:27 AM

I loved the new episode! Did anyone see it? Pinkie Pie was dressed as a chicken!! XD I LOVE IT!!

Computosaurus
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-26-2011, 11:55 PM

I'm so prejudiced against this show because of 4chan bronies, but I might have to give it a try. I really loved Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends and I know it's from the creator of that. But, ugh, bronies. /facepalm

Akoura

Old 10-27-2011, 08:36 AM

I find it annoying that so many people rant against this show simply because it is ponies, or because of 4chan.
I love the show. I also don't mind the darker 4 chan styles and memes that appear. I do highly suggest this to everyone, even in real life. I hold no shame in my love for this show! XD

Computosaurus
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-27-2011, 07:06 PM

Sorry my last post was so negative. My only exposure to this show was people hijacking threads with pictures of ponies. :XD The artwork is cute and as I said, I am a big fan of the creator. I definitely will check it out. Who knows, I may become a brony. :lol: